Spoiler I don't want this whitemoonlight anymore!!(这个白月光我不要了)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aquaa, Dec 16, 2020.

1. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    link:- https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-dont-want-this-white-moonlight-anymore/
    summary:-
    The first time Zhao Yinqing set eyes on Sun Lu, she’d immediately fallen hopelessly in love, and had been dead set on loving him for 12 years.

But this love was one-sided.

Without even so much as a glance at her, Sun Lu loyally stuck to his white moonlight (first love). Finally, at the age of 26, Zhao Yinqing fell down a flight of stairs. As her soul began to dissipate, she watched wide-eyed as Sun Lu smashed her own grave like a lunatic.

He actually hated her to this point! She thought to herself: If I could live again, at the moment I first see you, someone please make me blind!

Then, heaven opened its eyes and brought her back to the time when it had all begun. Meeting with Sun Lu once again, Zhao Yinqing told him, “Sun Lu, can you stay away from me?”

Sun Lu: “Sure!”

Afterwards, listening to his mother, Sun Lu started living in the Zhao family home.

“Zhao Yinqing, I’m injured, won’t you console me?”
    “Zhao Yinqing, it’s been so many years, won’t you look at me?”
    “Zhao Yinqing, would it kill you to like me, just for a while?”
    ‐--‐------------‐-------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------
    since this still ongoing can anyone spoil it? I read the first chapter and it broke my heart
    ‐--‐------------‐-------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------
    raws site:- http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4124758 (original)

Chinese title name:- 这个白月光我不要了

Last edited: Dec 16, 2020
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    okay so I read few comments, and it all says ml is too arrogant or something like this and they don't want mc to end up with ml but the second ml, and some said mc isn't being honest with herself, I am refraining to read novel cause I like to binge in one go after its finished

Niyangrapik, Ahmya, Elliana and 3 others like this.
  5. Niyangrapik

Niyangrapik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. 7174PK

7174PK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    bump

8. megane.no.megami

megane.no.megami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All I can say is that all that Zhao Yinqing suffered in the last life... the humiliation and the pain she went through... she made sure Sun Lu paid in full plus the interest multiplied. And Sun Lu... is an effin' masochist.
    [​IMG]

9. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Happy New Year!!! Sorry but....
    Can I ask a follow-up questions?:aww: such as:

-In their past life, did Sun Lu have hidden feelings for her or was it pure hatred or disgust?

-Is the Sun Lu of this timeline also comes from the past? Or was he purely attracted to her because she seems different from girls cause she kept her distance?

-Any particular scenes that highlighted Sun Lu's masochism?

Isekailover00 likes this.
  10. megane.no.megami

megane.no.megami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - Sun Lu did develop some feelings for Zhao Yinqing despite repeatedly ignoring her and humiliating her. She was the one thing constant in his life when the world always changes. I think even from the start his so-called white moonlight was never his white moonlight.. I think her name was Ren Xi or something?

- No. This Sun Lu is the same Sun Lu as in the past timeline but probably due to the butterfly effect of Zhao Yinqing reincarnating, this Sun Lu would sometimes get some sort of dreams or visions or unexplained emotional reactions to Zhao Yinqing when she'd act scared of him or ignores him point-blank.

- Sun Lu kissed her and even when she slapped him, he still told her he likes her, which Zhao Yinqing kept telling him they're not meant to be. When she's with the second ML, he'll get mad at her for being with somebody else and will try to suppress his feelings after the first time she put him in place for acting as if he owned her (when he doesn't)... basically Zhao Yinqing telling him what does it have to do with her if he gets angry at her for talking to a guy or being in a relationship with another guy. There were other instances but I'll have to reread again because the story is still ongoing... the last one was basically stopping her from leaving and she had to call security on him and tell security that she doesn't know him. As someone with a perfect and clean record... that was a smudge on his record.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2021
    -NEAR-, Riroza18, wildthorn and 10 others like this.
  11. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!!:blobsmilehappyeyes:

12. Cuddles You

Cuddles You Eternal East Wind

Reading List:
    Link
  13. 7174PK

7174PK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the MC still with the second ML? Can you tell more about it?

14. Migrad

Migrad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    unfortunately they broke up...
    at first fu ze/2ML and zhao yingqing/MC are really harmonious. they share interest and they like each other very much (he really like to hug her), you would expect them to get married and live a happy life... unfortunately their status as step sibling are in the way (MC mom marry 2ML father), it hit her when her mom mention that both of them are sibling now (her mother doesnt know about their relationship yet) but MC tried to not think too much of it, pretending things will get better overtime...

but when their family visit 2ML father maternal family to celebrate their marriage, 2ML playfully whisper to MC to make sure to keep their relationship a secret~ but for MC it was like a splash of cold water, a rude awakening. during the entire dinner MC put some wall with 2ML and he notice it (ex: when he offering to get her some food she politely decline that she can use her own hands to get some for herself). when they alone 2ML ask her whats wrong and if she angry with him, MC simply told him that their relationship wouldn`t work... 2ML internally freaking out, he told her he will try to convince his father to accept their relationship.

however there is a reason why he want to keep their relationship a secret in the first place... his father divorced his mother after his mother caught cheating. because of that the father ridiculed as a husband who cannot satisfy his wife and he need to move out quite a lot to avoid ridicule... it cause him to despise scandal or something that can ridiculed him.

when 2ML tried to convince his father that they are in love and he is serious with her he also stressed the fact that they didnt share any blood. but the father freaking out and his health drop to the point that he need to go to hospital. the doctor told 2ML that the father heart are in bad condition and ask 2ML to not agitate his father too much. 2ML are at loss...

later when sun lu/ML best friend qin yu cheating on MC best friend/do na(?) MC got a bad feeling and tried to call 2ML.... at the time 2ML are drinking with his college friends and currently in toilet or something, a girl who always chasing 2ML/dong miangxi (?) take the call and gaslighting the situation.

on the MC side, she patiently waiting for 2ML to called her back... but ML makes things even messier :notlikeblob:. when ML realized MC and her boyfriend not on good term his patience suddenly gone. when 2ML finally called MC, ML snatch her phone away and play a tag with her... he just want a reaction out of her, anger contempt anything. MC who overwhelmed with fear and anxiety finally broke down and cried... ML didnt want to see MC cried apologize and give her phone back.

when MC and 2ML finally talk, she ask what will happen to their relationship? 2ML begs her to wait and promised her that he will convince their family to approve their relationship, MC ask for how long she need to wait? 1 year? 10 year? 2ML cant answer... at this moment MC knew that this is the end... MC ask for a break up and promised that she didnt hate him and she wish him a good life as her brother, 2ML shocked hearing this.

MC determination to gone aboard are solidify. she give her dog (2ML gift to her) to do na before she gone aboard. when she got home ML are already waiting for her, they argue and he kissed her :blobpopcorn_two: he asked if his kiss are better than her ex-boyfriend, MC then slapped him. he secretly likes the pain on his cheek lol. and of course the infamous airport scene, MC tried to tell him that they will become sibling (MC father tried to woo ML mother, they already living together!) and cannot become anything more than brother and sister... but ML didnt care any of that bullshit and act like a deranged man... security come to her rescue and MC told them that she didnt know ML and he got arrested. when MC father and ML mother come to get him, ML confess that he love MC. ML mother feels like she got a heart attack, while MC father calmly told him that he is just being young and in love so he didnt think anything wrong with him.

after time skip, MC become a successful photographer aboard and go back to china for work. skip skip skip, she go to some countryside alone to play. when she busy taking portrait she meet 2ML... 2ML seems still have a strong feeling for her and ask her to meet him with him later. but when MC go to lobby she hear 2ML and dong miangxi arguing, dong miangxi mock him that he still cant forget his ex-girlfriend who leave him for 6 years and now when he meet her again he want to pursue her again?? dong miangxi then told 2ML that since he already sleep with her so he want to throw her away for his ex-girlfriend?? 2ML cant say anything... dong miangxi then drag 2ML out of hotel without even noticing MC....

after that when MC visit her mom blah blah some family talk and she told them that she already meet 2ML with a girl. when its time to go home, 2ML father offer her a ride. 2ML father then told her that after their break up 2ML are really depressed and seems lost motivation in life and he ask her to rekindle again with 2ML. MC disgusted hearing this, back then he opposed it and now he want them together??? aw hell naw, so she told him that they are sibling and beside she already have a boyfriend (kind of lies but also not.. its complicated)! 2ML father shocked hearing this and sad...

that is for now, the story still ongoing

Shieri, -NEAR-, Daisy18 and 11 others like this.
  15. 7174PK

7174PK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the detailed spoiler :) Also, was there anything from the ML's side after MC went abroad or even after she came back?

16. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This annoying father/stepfather! When his son was begging him, he dismissed him. And when he saw that his son was suffering, he did nothing! He could’ve at that time went to look for her and convinced her to come back and give reassurance that she and his son will be together. Instead of waiting passively for 6 years, until his son already did the undo able, sleeping with someone else, to tell her to go back to his son to ease his pain? How about her pain? Such a trash of an adult!

17. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    trashy melodrama for no reason. at the end you can guess mc and ml will end up together. Thanks for the spoilers guys

18. Isekailover00

Isekailover00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much!!:blobsmilehappyeyes:

19. Daisy18

Daisy18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh thank you:blobmelt:
    :aww:anymore though :blobpeek:

20. -NEAR-