Spoiler Cheating men must die (manhua)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kuro_0ni, Sep 18, 2019.

1. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh...does he seem to remember his previous life if he were Ling, or know a Su Luxia from back then?

skai.ya likes this.
  2. blu nymph

blu nymph Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am inclined to think that he could have 'died' in a mission, causing his soul to return to his original world. Therefore, he can see mouse. I think that he could have become an agent after his death in this story. Maybe he was picked up by someone in Luxia's system because of his unwillingness to die. Assuming the story that Ling's in will repeat itself over and over again when it ends, Ling's soul could have been picked by up someone in the system in the nth time (referring to how many times the story had repeated itself). When Ling 'died', he will return to his story, the repetition* will occur.
    EDIT: the repetition I am referring to is Ling's original world story

Last edited: Jan 1, 2021
  3. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So you're saying that Luxia will die one day and then be born as a Cannon Fodder to have Ling save her ass again and die in the fire? Bec Ling is gonna be picked up by the system at some point.

skai.ya, blu nymph and elparis like this.
  4. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    That sound like a time loop mess!!! I wouldn’t want to be stuck in that.

5. blu nymph

blu nymph Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am sorry for not addressing what I meant by 'repetition'. What I meant was Ling's story will repeat itself forever and ever.
    However, what you said could possibly happen.

6. Hasty girl

Hasty girl [Holy Novitiate] [Red Sibling] [Blackjack Sect]

Reading List:
    Link
    but then wont it just go on forever without any end?

skai.ya likes this.
  7. skai.ya

skai.ya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • A servant shouted for the 2nd prince really loudly, everyone was awaken by it, so Luxia ran out, 2nd prince told her the flood had destroyed part of the dam.
    • They rushed to the dam, an official told him to retreat and give up City Ying as the water is flowing pretty quickly but 2nd prince disagrees because City Ying's 8 districts will also suffer, causing a greater loss.
    • He orders the official to gather all healthy, fit young adults from Jiang Du and the victims to help fill up the gap of the dam while some of the said young adults will gather more sandbags because the city doesn't have enough due to the fact that the gap is too big.
    • Luxia thinks that there's something fishy so she decided to asks for the 2nd prince's permission to inspect the dam and the surrounding area.
    • 2nd prince lets her go and asks her to clear up any mess she finds, so that no officials can see it.
    • Luxia thinks that 2nd prince knows that something is fishy and found the dead bodies of the guards and thinks that 1st prince had tried to sabotage 2nd prince's effort twice. One is among the victims and one is the dam.
    • Mouse whispers to Luxia that since 2st prince left such an obvious evidence (the corpse), they can take the corpses and report it to the court that 2nd prince is being sabotaged, so they can't complete the mission, thus the emperor will forgive 2nd Prince.
    • Luxia calls mouse naive and tells him that if a task is not done properly, it's not done properly, the superiors are only interested in the results, not the process. Not to mention that there's only a few corpses, when the 1st prince asks about it, 2nd prince may have to lie that he killed them in order to be exonerated, ergo there's nothing that 2nd prince can do.
    • Luxia said that there's no way to solve this problem and she didn't know 1st prince is willing to sacrifice many peoples' lives in order to get rid of 2nd prince, they already lost, the best thing they can do is to lessen the damage caused by the problem.
    • Luxia cleans up the mess to prevent someone from seeing it, and causing more chaos.
    • It started to rain heavily, they are dropping sandbags into the dam to cover up the gap, they dam is crumbling, 2nd prince orders everyone to retreat.
    • Luxia asks him to go to the back as it's too dangerous, but 2nd prince said he knows his limit and asks Luxia to go back as he can handle this.
    • Luxia wants to stay by him, the 2nd prince thought for a while and allows it.
    • 2nd prince asks the people to move faster while Luxia is thinking of a way to let 2nd prince go to the back as it's dangerous.
    • The chapter ends with 2nd prince shouting to Xu Yan to be careful as he could be in danger.
    idk what happened to Xu Yan, nothing was shown, so i assumed that he's in danger. .-.

8. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    i think the main reason why luxia is trying to protect 2nd prince to her upmost ability is that she needs him to become emperor (duh lol xD) so that she can complete her mission. she has to make sure that he's in perfect condition so that he can be an emperor. let's say if your leg is hurt and you can walk without limping, your chance of becoming an emperor is low because you're not perfect. your chances also depends on the ranking of your mother, whether you are the 1st born or favorite child of the emperor.

part of the reason could also be that she had a soft spot for him.

9. okpanda_533

okpanda_533 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • tldr Xu Yan lost his footing and was about to fall off the cliff, but Luxia and 2nd Prince catch him in time. After they pull him up, the cliff sort of crumbles under Luxia, so 2nd Prince catches Luxia and pulls her up while effectively pushing himself off the cliff. 2nd Prince falls into the rushing river below.
    • Luxia is reminded of her past with Ling, where they were trying to get out from a burning building, but Ling then sacrifices himself so that she can get out safely.
    • Luxia thinks to herself that she's not going to let history repeat itself. Luxia then tells Xu Yan to stop crying and delegates work to them to continue patching up the dam and calm the people's minds - there musn't be a halt in their plans.
    • Luxia then dives into the river to find/save the 2nd Prince. Meanwhile Xu Yan rallies the people to continue patching up the dam so they can protect their homes.
    • Hamster begins to say that the 2nd Prince is probably dead, but Luxia says nonsense, he won't die. They then find the 2nd Prince unconscious, floating in the river.
    It's such a short chapter ><

reader_O8, yongu, samster and 20 others like this.
  10. Ray Levantret

Ray Levantret Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even though the chapter was short, it was rather intense for me

skai.ya likes this.
  11. Lieutenant Myst

Lieutenant Myst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do we get anymore Female x Female stories that MC transmigrates into? Because the exorcist one was adorable and I would really like to see more in that kind of setting instead of Male x Female (don't get me wrong, I like the other stories, but the Exorcist story was something unexpected but no unwelcomed in my opinion).

skai.ya and blu nymph like this.
  12. blu nymph

blu nymph Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think so. I want to say the novel writer arc but it's more like a deity and worshipper than a Female x Female. I agree that the exorcist one is really adorable and I hope that they have more friendship stories like the exorcist arc.

skai.ya likes this.
  13. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    • Luxia pulled 2nd prince to the shore and discovered that he's not breathing so she did human cpr.
    • When 2nd prince regain conscious, Luxia is overjoyed, hugs him (to the point of tears, happy crying) and 2nd prince apologized for making her so worried.
    • Xu Yan and the delegates managed to fill up the hole in the dam, they too are overjoyed (happy crying) and suddenly the weather clears up into a beautiful day.
    • Luxia and 2nd prince saw that the dam is filled and 2nd prince said that City Ying and the 8 districts will be saved.
    • They looked at each other while smiling softly.
    A few hours back,
    • 'Meng Yao' and CP are in bed, 'Meng Yao' said that 2nd prince will be doomed whether or not he managed to fill up the dam as he failed to ensure that every step is done right (dam broken means he doesn't pay much attention to the whole process a.k.a lazy, so Emperor won't happy).
    • CP said that if 2nd prince were to obediently be a sick and useless person, CP wouldn't have to get rid of him, but 2nd prince wants to fight back so CP lets him experience the reality.
    • 'Meng Yao' continues saying that CP has been to kind to 2nd prince but since CP has made a move, it's only natural that CP will make sure to get rid of 2nd prince.
    • 'Meng Yao' further says that they just have to wait for the Emperor to know this and have CP plead for forgiveness to make Emperor more angry so that 2nd prince has no way of getting out of the situation.
    • CP agrees and said that no wonder she's his wife as they think the same.
    • The chapter ends with CP changing the current topic to asking 'Meng Yao' to produce a prince to which 'Meng Yao' accepts (lol).

14. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    Li Meng Yu has joined the chat

Meng Yu: Hello sisters, I'm Tian Meng Yao~

Meng Yu: (pic reads) Hello everybody (the pic has a rly cute cat)

Ming Yue: Then, who is Meng Yu?

Meng Yu: She's also me, (followed with a pic of a cat that said) it's unexpected right?

Ru Yan: You're that little beggar?

Xiao Wei: I understand this job well.

Wu Shuang: I understand this job well. +1

Meng Xi: I understand this job well. +1

Nanako: I understand this job well. +1

Meng Yu: So this is a beggars' alliance?

Meng Yu: (pic of a cat reads) shocked

Bai Ting: (pic reads) No one told me about this, I want to join too.

Xiao Wei has been put on mute for 1 day by the admin.
    Wu Shuang has been put on mute for 1 day by the admin.
    Meng Xi has been put on mute for 1 day by the admin.
    Nanako has been put on mute for 1 day by the admin.

Ming Yue: (pic reads) Dominating mightily is cool.

Xiao Zhen: (pic of 3 cats stacking together while 1 cat standing far away watching the others reads) I'm usually not like you guys so I feel out of place here.

15. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually thought that the hole was giant but from the chap, it turns out to be much smaller than I expected. The hole in the dam wasn't really really really big actually so they managed to fill it up. From the picture, the dam seemed to be around 1 and a 1/2 human deep, 3 humans long and 1 and a 1/2 human across. Forgive me for using humans as a rough estimate. If the average height of a male is 1.8 m, so the dimension of the hole would be roughly 2.7m deep, 5.4 m long and 2.7m across.

I'm using average male height here because they only have males helping to fill the dam and the only female present is Luxia but Luxia is not at the dam because she went to save 2nd prince.

Feel free to disagree with my answer. (xD)

reader_O8, yongu, samster and 14 others like this.
  16. Calypso Noir

Calypso Noir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which arc is meng xi and xiao zhen from?

skai.ya likes this.
  17. Iloverabbits

Iloverabbits Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Meng Xi is from the plagiarism arc n Xiao Zhen is from the school bully arc

18. okpanda_533

okpanda_533 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • Xia Xia = Luxia, but kind of like a pet name!
    • Xu Yan tells Second Prince that his internal organs have been damaged, so he should just rest well and leave the remaining administrative matters of the dam to Xu Yan to settle. Second Prince agrees.
    • Second Prince then asks Luxia why she hasn't said anything since they returned. Luxia asks Second Prince if he knows that he almost drowned and died this time.
    • She then scolds Second Prince, asking what would happen to his revenge, his subordinates etc if something happened to him; wouldn't he be essentially surrendering their lives to the Crown Prince?
    • Luxia: And what about... her? If the Second Prince dies because of her... a dead person does not need to worry about anything, but those who live on have much to worry about. They would have to live through the pain and guilt every day, so how can the Second Prince be so selfish?!
    • Inside, Luxia is thinking: Ling, how can you be so selfish!
    • Second Prince thinks for a moment, and then says, "so that person who resembles me... he also saved you and put himself in danger?"
    • Luxia is shook, "Second Prince..." and tightens her grip on her skirts.
    • Second Prince continues, "Although Miss Luxia is very good at concealing her emotions, but sometimes you will lose control in front of me. Especially the way you look at me, sometimes it's like you're looking at someone else."
    • Luxia doesn't know what to say.
    • Second Prince then says, "Miss Luxia need not worry, I don't have any other intentions. But I can, on behalf of that person, answer your question. Humans are naturally selfish, so why would there be anyone who would give up their lives to save another person? But there are exceptions. For instance, when the person they are saving is too important to them. That the person is so important, that in the face of danger, even if given time to think, they would still end up giving up their lives in exchange. But for me, it's not like that..."
    • Second Prince: "I belong to the second type: at that time of emergency, I did not have time to think; it was my instinct to save Miss Luxia. And when I regained my senses, I was already in the water. It was also only at that time that I realised how important Miss Luxia was in my heart. I believe that for that person (aka Ling), Miss Luxia must also be an important existence."
    • Luxia says, "Is that so?"
    • Second Prince then asks Luxia: "So what about Miss Luxia? If you faced the same problems, what would you do?"
    • Luxia says: "I am very selfish. If it was me, I wouldn't save the person I cared about. I would not save myself either. I would die along with him. But if the choice was up to him, I would have hoped that he would live on and not me."
    • Luxia pulls her hand away from the Second Prince, and tells him: "So if I meet with troubles in the future, don't save me. I don't like that. I hope you can live on happily in this world."
    • Second Prince asks: "So does that mean that I am also someone you care about?"
    • Ten days later, Second Prince sets off for the capital. An official who sends them off says that the people are lucky to have Second Prince.
    • In the carriage, Second Prince(?) warns that although they have patched up the dam, and mitigated damages, but the dam has already been damaged and that he fears the emperor will not be happy.
    • Xu Yan says that it's a tough situation, and that he can only hope that the emperor will look at Second Prince's efforts - where he almost lost his life - and not punish Second Prince too harshly.
    • Luxia says that if the Crown Prince dares to sabotage the dam, he will definitely not give the Second Prince any road to retreat. He will likely have already talked ill of the Second Prince to the emperor, so what awaits them will be the emperor's fury.
    • Xu Yan: "Luxia is so discerning and sharp, it makes me unable to lie to myself. But there's no solution here, so does this mean we're meeting a dead-end?"
    • Second Prince: "There must be a way, just that we can't think of it right now... There's no use crying. Let's calm down and think of a solution before reaching the capital."
    • Xu Yan: "Yeah that's all we can do now."
    • Luxia is lost in thoughts.
    Note: Second Prince calls her Miss Su, but I wrote Miss Luxia to avoid confusion

19. Deleted member 305104

Deleted member 305104 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers for after the 190 chapter

20. fireflying

fireflying Lost Boy

Reading List:
    Link