Common sense Part 2: Electric boogaloo In The Zoo

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mnotia, Jan 2, 2021.

?

Do you do the electric boogaloo at the zoo near paimu?

1. Ah yes, I wear a tutu while doing the electric boogaloo whilst in a zoo near paimu.

6.7%
  2. Yo, what the fuck are you on about?

60.0%
  3. Logoff, you degenerates

53.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Mnotia

Mnotia The Trash Man

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, Im gonna teach you common sense for the internet.

1. Do not hot-mic. You don't want people hearing the shit you say on the low so don't be fucking weird.
    2. Everyone doesn't know a study so if they say link it then you should most likely link it.
    3. Don't be the guy that says "+reddit karma for me." in a argument. Happened to me and I instantly thought the person didn't deserve breathing rights.
    4. Do not say weird shit that's not funny or just weird in general. For example, I can say "Damn, your walls looking mighty thicc." but I will never say "If her age is on the clock..." that shit is fucking cringey and leads to people automatically thinking less of you.
    5. Please for the love of god. DO NOT SAY "You should clean youre room." To someone you've just met for the first time via video chat. You're not their mother and you can't help them clean it up so shut up. You can make jokes about it for like 2 minutes or else it gets weird.
    6. Turn of your fan when you're on you're mic....My ears are cold because of you.
    7. Don't be the guy thats snarky in a bad way. No one want's to be gaslighted or fact-checked every 5 seconds.
    8. If you see someone doing cringe shit like yelling into the mic, saying horrible "jokes" like "What's the difference between a Chinese person and a rat?" (thats not even remotely funny), weird sexist things like whenever a female joins voice chat they say "Haha dish-washer" or shit like that. You're cringe if you do that shit.
    9. Dont be the guy that only talks about politics. If the conversation hits that point then it hits that point. Do not try to force others to talk about things they dont wanna talk about.
    10. Please stop telling people you're life stories. Sure, a quick storyh from your childhood is cool and funny but know one wants to hear how you're uncle committed suicide because his wife left him. Those convos are healthy but not when your just talking about random shit like video games or something.
    11. If you see something then you should say something. You know what I'm talking about.....discord mod secret convos with certain people below a certain requirement.
    12. Think before you speak. Please, just think before you speak.
    13. Don't try to hard when talking to someone.
    14. If you have nothing to say/dont want to say anything then its ok to be quite UNLESS its rule 11.
    15. Do not piggy back on a friend making fun of their own friend. You are not friends with that person. You are friends with their friend. Its like me roasting my friends buddy from school. It's not cool.
    16. If someone posts you're location (aka doxs you); stay calm. You're information can literally be accessed by anyone. It's no big deal that a 14 y/o knows what region you live in. I deadass have my discord pfp as my face and my youtube handle as my IRL name and they're all linked together.
    17. Don't click links automatically. Hover over the link and look at the bottom left just to see if they match up. Or go the mile above and some how check if its a safe link. Idk how.
    18. If someone states their underage and you are an adult; YOU STOP TALKING TO THEM. I dont fucking care if the kid was only talking to you about politics. You're a fucking idiot and I hope that you learn to be smarter in the future.
    19. When making an account for something; write down your login info on a piece of paper. you dont want to accidentally upload a word doc to a google drive folder when you meant to upload all your sauce.
    20. Do not get lost in the sauce.
    21. When offered to meet up in public tell them no. That is too dangerous and we're in a goddamn lockdown.
    22. Logoff, you degenerate.

There 2 votes

Quick side note.

I hate the new carti album: "Whole lotta red". It is the worst album of 2020.

0000000 likes this.
  2. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    23. Do not offer unsolicited advice.
    24. Take your own advice, specifically the one mentioned in rule 22.

Now I gotta shut up b4 I violate my own rules any further.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2021
  3. Cream

Cream Cream

Reading List:
    Link
    25. Don't bother reading what you can skim. Like the first post of this thread.

4. DarthOu

DarthOu 《Lord Vader》

Reading List:
    Link
    26. Learn when to use "you're" and "your"

otaku31, jersanxx1 and 0000000 like this.
  5. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    27: Follow your rules.

otaku31, jersanxx1 and 0000000 like this.
  6. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Tldr

28. Learn how to not be a scrub. You scrub.
    29. Learn how not to be an asshole like rule 28.
    30. Just write something meaningless for nuffians.

Mnotia and otaku31 like this.
  7. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    english hurts me

0000000 likes this.
  8. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you like stfu? @Mnotia. Thanks.

Mnotia, 0000000 and otaku31 like this.
  9. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    19. When making an account for something; write down your login info on a piece of paper. you dont want to accidentally upload a word doc to a google drive folder when you meant to upload all your sauce.

Hehe... I always forget my pw.:blobpeek:

0000000 likes this.
  10. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Ddraig and 0000000 like this.
  11. Bloodysin28

Bloodysin28 The victim of true evil that is reality

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's my advice,if someone acts holier than though.that.shit.talks and isn't a badass soldier or fighter, isn't with people and isn't packing heat,just deck the motherfucker,as.great.comrade stalin said,get rid of people and u solve.most problems. And no lives matter.

12. mir

mir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like a venting thread instead of a common sense thread. Yes, after reading some I skimmed the rest.

31. If someone is teasing you specifically, and you ask them to stop but they keep going... Then apply the same rule used for trolls: don't feed them, don't give them your reactions.
    Reacting only encourages more teasing. If it wasn't like that they would have stopped when you asked. If it's really mean-spirited teasing, then that's a different situation.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2021
  13. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link
    You are seriously pissed about the public idiocy on the net aren't you?...

Hmhm I can sympathize, having people do things one can't understand why is really irritating....

You are making a change my man, good luck to your cause..

learn to first bring those nostrils down to earth you pre-pubescent imbecile. Having to post shit behind the safety of your screen must sound awesome rt? When you are getting shit shoved down your throat in school you come dump it down here huh?, go f***king tight those lose screw kiddo, world ain't revolving around you. If you so really concerned why don't you give a speech at your kindergarten, oh sorry your school.. Bloody throwing your pent up frustration here on the pure nuff, take your shit to reddit,there will be plenty to listen to you blow jobbing yourself.

Mods sorry for the profanity, I made sure I held back... Idk if it breaks anything. :blobsweat: