Spoiler The Evil Lady Will Change (manhua)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Eiidachan

Eiidachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Weird, I only found the RAW for chapter 73-74. I couldn't find chapter 71-72. After I found chapter 70 RAW, it immediately jumped to chapter 73 when the prince made an announcement and Lilian saw Ryan hugging Aisha.

2. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m assuming that the Facebook doesn’t have Korean chapters 71 - 72. Looking at their albums, they might have just started posting raws for this story.

3. GenzMuiz

GenzMuiz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Celebrianna thank you for the spoiler.:aww:
    I can't wait for Lilian's fall because her mind is full of delusions of the life she wants but the truth is that all she gets is due to the influence of magic.:blobrofl:

Celebrianna likes this.
  4. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha! Well, the picture of Ryan is really lovely. Reflecting on it, I don’t think any of the guys we have seen in the south country look as handsome as Ryan. No wonder the girl was lovestruck. Considering her self-centeredness, I have never seen her react to anybody in that way. Too bad for her because it’s hopeless.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2020
  5. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been out of this thread for a while, but its refreshing to have BOTH leads be immune to such evil magic like brainwashing magic. We don't have to have an amnesia arc, a conflict because of some powerful magic that forcefully separates the two of them

6. Berry.Blast.20

Berry.Blast.20 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is anyone having trouble accessing the FB raws ?. I can't access them at all. Can anyone help me?

7. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    Berry.Blast.20 likes this.
  8. Berry.Blast.20

Berry.Blast.20 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s strange. I get the page just fine. If that’s the case for you, do a google search and type in “Facebook Knights of the Raws” and see if that gets to the Facebook account with the raws for this series. It should only be chapters 73 and 74. Go to the photos section and look up the albums. You should see the cover photo of Ryan and Aisha that’s used for this series.

Berry.Blast.20 likes this.
  10. gametv

gametv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think they might set country restrictions, because I can't access the link either.

beazacha, shady346 and Berry.Blast.20 like this.
  11. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi @emmyazzy, I’m curious to know what happens next. Whenever you get the chance or have the time, please let us know. :cool:

12. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    By ex friend u mean the future prince wife or lilian's ex fiance new wife

13. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. The lady who used to be Lilian’s friend but realized after Aisha left that Lilian isn’t all that. I understand she will marry the prince in the future.

snzzykitten, beazacha and DOHere like this.
  14. PERSON6372

PERSON6372 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Her own sisters husband..... she’s can’t be any more disgusting

15. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. She liked his looks from the time she saw him as a stranger on the street. However, the moment she found out that he turned out to be her sister’s husband, she should have backed off. I don’t know what she was trying to accomplish by approaching him and telling him that she fell in love at first sight just like he did. Excuse me! Ryan probably thinks all of his wife’s family are crazy people.

16. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She has no decency as a human being

17. Eiidachan

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    @Eiidachan , thank you for those raw chapters. It seems that the Croix family is in some deep trouble. The fallout looks scandalous. Poor Aisha will feel terrible about this. She has to learn to let go though. She can’t bear everything for the Croix family. They need to learn from and correct their own mistakes.

Lilyworld, snzzykitten and Eiidachan like this.
  19. Eiidachan

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. She already endured enough for the Croix during all those years she stayed with them before she got married. No need to be responsible for them now.

20. emmyazzy

emmyazzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aisha said as her hands fidgeted restlessly, "From now on, I will begin telling you something very important, but it could possibly hurt you...
    "So I have contemplated on it for very long. I had considered how to tell you about this matter..."
    "..?" Lilian looked towards Aisha.
    "Winternet family members... are the guardian of Armalis.
    "The family's most important task is the long expedition every year during winter.
    "Last year, I have gone with them and stepped into Winterland. In there, I saw..."
    Scenes flashed past her head as she spoke.
    A scene shows Aisha touching a golden cup that Ryan is holding which caused the cup to glimmer as Aisha stood with her eyes wide.
    It shows a blonde man holding onto the same golden cup towards a man with red hair, that was leaning on the rocks, as red liquid spurt out of the golden cup.
    Aisha and Ryan were dancing at the masquerade party.
    Yarundi in a hood as he blend into the crowd.
    Aisha looked afraid standing in front of Ryan as black string-like things formed beside them.
    Ryan's parents.
    Lastly, a scene where Lilian and Aisha stood back to back as the string-like things engulfed beside them.
    Aisha continued, "Lilian, I know this is hard to accept...
    "Until now, you have been treated in this way as a matter of fact. Actually, you are influenced by magic...
    "This indeed makes one feel sad, but...."
    At this time, Lilian interjected, "You are saying...
    "it is the Yarundi magic found in Winternet ancestor that cause people to fawn over me.
    "And the person that boost my magic is Elder Sister?"
    Lilian clicked her tongue and folded her arms to her chest.
    Aisha raised her hand and turned towards Lilian, "I didn't intentionally do that. Only recently did I know that I have Yarundi magic in me..."
    "Hah! So amazing! You could even fabricate such a ridiculous thing!" Lilian snorted as she looked away from her.
    "What...?" Lilian suddenly shot up and it caused a loud "clang".
    "Elder sister, snap out of it! I am your biological younger sister!
    "Do you... do you hate me that much? Do you think that I can't be blissful myself?" Lilian questioned as she placed a hand on her chest.
    "It is not that, Lilian. It is not like that..." Aisha walked towards her.
    Lilian pushed her away and exclaimed, "I don't want to hear you speak!"
    "And here I thought that I have missed you and was anticipating to meet you!"
    "I am going to be engaged soon! Because Elder sister's unblissful marriage, I wanted to understand you better and hear you out!
    "But at this time, you kept thinking about how to belittle me! How could you be like that?!"
    Aisha shouted, "Lilian!"
    "I do not have the mood to continue staying here any longer! I am leaving!" Lilian turned back and shouted.
    Clack, clack, clack,clack...
    Lilian stride angrily out in the streets.
    Elder sister hasn't changed one bit! Because of Elder sister, I have always wanted to understand and tolerated her! But I am at my limit!!
    Just blame me for being too outstanding!
    Lilian thought triumphantly.
    At this time, something caught Lilian's eyes.
    Ryan in a blue suit and tie looked in a distance.
    Ah..?
    What's the matter?

Lilian flushed as her heart kept thumping.
    Lilian shouted as she waved one hand, "Uh, can I ask...!"
    Ah... He disappeared...
    Why is it in one moment...
    Lilian stood by next to a wall as she panted heavily.
    Who exactly is that person just now?
    Does Luobeli have such a handsome person?

She thought to herself as her heart continue to thump very loudly.
    Lilian laid on the blue couch on her tummy with her hands folded in front of her. Her heart continued to thump as she blushed.
    "Miss Lilian, Duchess has left the mansion. The two of them would be staying in the palace from today onwards. Do you* want to see them off?" Lilian's maid asked.
    "Elder sister is heading towards the palace?" Lilian asked as she got up.
    "Yes, I have heard that they are going with Armalis' group of diplomats." Her maid responded with a smile.
    Heh, I do not want to see Elder sister off.
    She even fabricated such a lie because of jealousy.
    Moreover...

Lilian thought as she pouted.
    "I'm not going. Neither Elder sister nor the Duke wants to meet me." Lilian said as she laid on the couch again with her arms behind her.
    "?"
    "Why don't you look at the situation, Sally? The Duke has purposely chosen this time when I am in the mansion to leave.
    "Doesn't that suggest that he harbours a grudge against me because I have refused the wedding?" Lilian shot a glance towards her maid.
    "Is that so..." Sally looked hesitant.
    "Moreover, this is not of importance right now," Lilian stated as she turned towards to face the couch.
    The scene of Ryan in blue suit and tie looking in a distance and looking at her flashed through her mind.
    "Sally, do you believe in fate?"
    "Fate? Of course, I believe in that!"
    "Aren't Miss Lilian and Prince Carles a heavenly match?!" Sally said as she clasped both hands together as her eyes shimmered.
    "Ah? I have agreed to that marriage is because of the benefit of the country. Thus, I make such a sacrifice. With Carles, it could be said to be of a noble one, but we are from different worlds." Lilian said as she sat up.
    "Fate is something more..."
    Lilian said as she blushed and was immersed in the pink aura.
    "..." Sally looked towards her while Lilian's heart continues thumping.

In Luobeli's Palace
    Ryan and Aisha were in a walkway with black flooring.
    "Aisha!" Louisa (blonde girl) shouted. Sethi (grey hair girl. From Season 2 Chapter 18) stood next to her.
    "Louisa and Ceci, it must have been a long trip." Aisha greeted them with a smile.
    "Greeting to the Duke and the Duchess." Violet(blonde hair boy) greeted.
    "It has been a while since we met, Mister Violet." Aisha said.
    Violet smiled. Sethi stood at the corner as she stared at this scene.

In a garden with many colourful flowers, there was a white table filled with a lot of food. All of them were sitting as food were in front of them.
    "Compared to Armalis, Luobeli's weather is a lot warmer. I felt that I shouldn't have brought a few pieces of clothes." Louisa spoke as she covered her mouth with her hands and laughed.
    "I am very intrigued by the food here. Previously, I have tried a few Luobeli's dishes in the Duke mansion. Can I try it again?" Sethi asked with a grin.
    "Although it may not be the same, the food here would definitely be more scrumptious.
    "After the dance party has ended tomorrow, why don't we go together?" Aisha suggested.
    "Sure. Aisha would be bringing us? What should I wear tomorrow?" Sethi closed her eyes as she asked herself.
    "There is an academy here, right? Why don't we wear the academy uniform?" Louisa suggested.
    "That is a great idea, Louisa!" Sethi said.
    "I can't stand you two..." The three girls laughed joyfully.
    Ryan looked towards Aisha as he held a teacup in his hands.
    Ryan thought to himself
    This is my first time seeing Aisha smile so happily after arriving here.
    But... it is the same as what I have thought.
    The writings in the documents left by the Duke is the address of a particular power-stone mine.
    Yarundi has ordered Duke Crocus to smuggle power stones, but one needs to have the permission of the King in Luobeli to attain power stones.
    How far does this thorn spread over to...

Ryan suddenly came to a realisation as he stared at Violet and Sethi in front of him.
    Violet family.
    Deis family. (Sethi's family)
    The two families that could control the power stone business are gathered here...

I am back! :blob_grin:I have disappeared for quite a while. I was busy, and then I wasn't feeling well. I am better now. I know that I am quite behind in the spoilers. Haha, I will post them bit by bit. Please bear with me.

Well, I am glad that I didn't post this when I wasn't feeling well since I think my blood pressure would shoot up because of Lilian's shamelessness. Ughhh she is such a pain, I wonder how Aisha could withstand her for this long. I guess this is the irony of the title of this manhwa when the 'evil lady' is in actual fact the 'angel'. :blobunamused:

On a side note, I realised that this has been posted on Tappytoon (Villainess No More). Do support them. (if you want to be a cheapskate like me, you can just watch ads while doing other things. They provide more ads compared to other apps.) The names of the characters and places are also quite different such as:
    Ryan's full name: Lucaren Winternight, the Archduke of Winternight. / Ren
    Aisha's full name: Lady Elizabeth Crocus of the Kingdom of Robelia. / Eliza

I'm not sure whether to stick with my uh google translate naming or to the ones above. Please do let me know which you prefer. :blobsmilehappy: See you soon. (when I am not procrastinating~)