Spoiler Lord of the Mysteries by Cuttlefish Loves That Diving

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by vide, Oct 2, 2018.

1. jtrichard

jtrichard [BL Reader] [La Mousse]

Reading List:
    Link
    Roselle can enter it again when he recreate the thing that bought him to sefirah castle, however his pathway isn't right so he failed to really enter it.

Don't forget that Klein can enter it when he's not a Beyonder using the method he first did to be noticed by LotM. He can really enter it again if he's also path of Lord of the Mystery group. What makes you think those transmigrator won't think like Klein to reenter as soon as they're born. Or that they'll try again when they coincidentally become Beyonder of the three pathway?

2. skyfall3250

skyfall3250 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Roselle and Klein could do it because sefirah had no owner. Amon tried so hard to breach sefirah but was unsuccessful And had to take drastic measures.

So the transmigrators won't be able to copy that as Klein is already is the owner.

3. jtrichard

jtrichard [BL Reader] [La Mousse]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well don't forget that Klein's condition at that time. He's busy struggling in a dream with LoTM. To prevent them from going inside, he needs to actively deny their entrance like he did with Amon over and over again. Also I think he hasn't fully accommodate Sefirah Castle yet, which is why he's still struggling in that dream. If he has accommodate the Sefirah, then he should be incarnation of sefirah castle, which should mean no entry if he's not allowing it, as sefirah castle should literally be his body.

In side story, before the end, someone told klein that somebody is monitoring him. It should likely that someone is entering but we all know what his reaction is (unable to prevent as you know, he doesn't have memory of him being the fool) and what the following scene is (they entered)

4. bodikkal

bodikkal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just started reading it and found some spoilers that he gets killed in vol.1. Which chapter mc takes revenge(killing whoever killed him)?

5. skyfall3250

Reading List:
    Link
    Around ch942. It's glorious.

Agavadon likes this.
  6. Soneveww777

Soneveww777 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good how long happy year a question any news of the continuation of Lord of the Mysteries or do I have to go into hibernation again?

7. Magnus183

Magnus183 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    2022 wasn't it? He just started a new series and it's on chapter 112 I think. Might be even end of 2021 if he finished this book with less chapters.

8. Time_void

Time_void Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know the title of his new series?

9. tirirism

tirirism He who dealt it

Reading List:
    Link
    Embers ad Infinitum

10. Cyanhart

Cyanhart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heared its quite meh compared to lotm, have you read it?

11. tirirism

tirirism He who dealt it

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't yet, nope. I think the author said it was gonna have an even slower start than LotM did. It's also his first time in the genre, so it might take a while to become good. I'll start reading once there are 400+ chapters.

Cyanhart likes this.
  12. skyfall3250

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read it. It's good, but not LotM level (atleast till now). But it's showing promise. World building and mystery elements are good. As expected from cuttlefish

Cyanhart likes this.
  13. Dark Drakon XIX

Dark Drakon XIX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont think so before going to sleep Fool had arrange her marionette for accessing sefirah for tarot members. So that marionette can reject their call in worst they can also send some punishment for invaders. Even amon was not able to breakthrough in sefirah.
    I am sure Klein had accomodate sefirah because when amon died uniqueness of door and error tried to merge with Klein but he stopped it and after that Pallez told Leonard that Fool has become half lord of mysteries. Now to become half lord of mystery it is required to accomodate sefirah even if you became 2 pathway god you will not considered half lord of mysteries.

14. CodeAlphaZero

CodeAlphaZero Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quand le second volet de LOTM sera t-il disponible ?

15. Itsblueviper

Itsblueviper Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for this. But, this isn't complete. I am on chapter 1266.

Can someone upload a completed one? Else I'll make one and upload it after I finish reading the novel.

16. Tobe

Tobe Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished LOTM. This is not the end right? Like that ending of Klein n the mirror stepping into the unknown is not the end right?! I need it a proper ending!!! Please tell me a second book is coming out in the future

17. zcorpio

zcorpio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's trilogy. Next book come next year, may be. After the author finish his current work.

18. Tobe

Tobe Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see. From Reddit I saw that the second book’s MC wouldn’t be Klein. So I’m glad to know that there’s a third book, maybe there’s hope

19. skyfall3250

Reading List:
    Link
    Second book will feature a native of the world with hunter pathway and story will take place one year before the Klein goes to sleep.

20. Tobe

Tobe Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol why did I think “adventures of Anderson” when I saw native hunter. Thanks for the information!