Spoiler Actually, I was the Real One / 사실은 내가 진짜였다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by DearBlue, Aug 19, 2020.

1. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." ― Mahatma Gandhi"

2. katharom

katharom Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How I wish I can give spoilers too but unfortunately I can't understand korean :cry:

3. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We see Kiera and the magician make a deal as they leave out of the ball. (*Sorry I don't speak Korean to understand what they are talking about*) There are scandals everywhere that the magician of the tower and Kiera Parvis are in love with each other and Kiera smirks when she notices her father studying the newspaper again and again. He seems shocked that Kiera is always finding a man/boyfriend for herself everywhere she goes and he didn't notice her smirking at him from a distance.
    Kiera is leaving for her Grandaunt's place and she gives her brother a *cute hug!* :X3:
    [​IMG]
    SO CUTE!
    And she leaves for her Grandaunt's place.

Th.ay, lan2001h, kawaii12345 and 5 others like this.
  4. _EyeCandy_

_EyeCandy_ Secretly Into Sadists ヽ(*>∇<)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
    So Can I Ask something to make my mind clear? Everyone here is saying different things on who the ML is so I'm really confused :confused:o_O

Is the REAL Male lead the Black haired knight OR the Blonde haired and Blue eyed Magician?
    (The one who ends up with the girl)

5. marmoo

marmoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I understood, in novel there was no ML and manhwa takes a bit different route, so this is an open question.

6. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well Kiera goes to her Grandaunt's place, and they talk about spiritual powers in general and who can get them. Then Kiera finds a book. A book so similar to her past life.
    Two sisters are born in a spiritual family. The youngest manifests the powers the first, while the older one didn't get to manifest her powers yet. The father and the mother fight about the oldest daughter not being able to manifest to the point where the father doubts the mother's fidelity to her husband. The oldest daughter is ostracized from the family until the younger sister reveals that she can only release spirits when she is in physical contact with the older sibling!
    Kiera remembers the same thing as well, and remembers that Cosette touched her before releasing the spirits. This means that Kiera is actually a true spirit user unlike Cosette and the younger sister of the story, who only borrow the spirits' power like a cheat-sheet!
    /SPOILER]

Th.ay, Celesdreams, Gothita and 15 others like this.
  7. Nuzlocke

Nuzlocke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There isn't one.

MiserableSOUL, Pansy25 and _EyeCandy_ like this.
  8. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kiera becomes a futa and impregnates the maid

flamingorangesoof and Nuzlocke like this.
  9. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow! Thank you for the spoiler! Its very much appreciated.

10. CaShper

CaShper Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah.. If that is the case, then how on earth did the OG Cosette plan to keep her pretense? Would she have kept Keira's corpse? I wonder if it still works like that. Or maybe her end goal is actually to end the empire. So as long as she gets rid of the actual saint, it won't matter if she gets found out later on, cause all hell would have broken lose.

11. Shalalalala

Shalalalala [One of Red Siblings][⚓]

Reading List:
    Link
    I found a few spoilers about this novel and I am not sure If these are accurate or not.
    So Here Goes:

The duke had 2 wives. He really didn't care about either of them. This fact created an opportunity for the 2nd wife to frame the 1st wife and kick her out of the household.

His 1st wife was Rowena. Some said that assassins went after her but the duke didn't care about this at all.

Rewena was pregnant with Cosette while all of this were happening.

The real Cosette died as soon as she was born. Rowena wanted to save her so she signed a contract with a demon and the demon entered Cosette's body.

The demon can control spiritual power because of the dukal blood that flows in Cosette's veins (actually when Kiera activated her power the demon stole it from her and somehow manipulate it to prove the power was her own )

In the 1st time-line the real saint "Kiera" was killed and this incident plunged the world into chaos.

It seems like that the duke was hypnotized. After Kiera's death the duke realised that she was his real daughter and regret killing her deeply, so he somehow turned back time to bring her back ro life.

Cossete is older than Kiera.

They said that this novel doesn't have any romance concept, It's more about how to love you self and accept who you are.

They said that by the end of the novel Kiera and her brother cut ties with the duke and went to explore the world.

12. Nuzlocke

Nuzlocke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was hoping we'd get new spoilers, not a repeat of what we already knew DX

This is a fast way of summarizing what's already been spoiled though, more or less, so there's that XD

Shalalalala likes this.
  13. Pikiliu

Pikiliu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wth, so all along it was the stupid duke’s fault for his dysfunctional family. So both are his daughters, even if the fl or Cosette doesn’t have the saint power they are both his daughters so wth, it doesn’t justify anything. He regrets what? Killing Kiera? I think he regrets killing the saint, not the fact that he murdered his daughter. Damn I want something bad to happen to him, in my opinion he’s worst than Claude.
    Edit:eek:ops I replied to the wrong person, sorry lol

Last edited: Jan 4, 2021
    kawaii12345 likes this.
  14. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn second wifes a bitch too. Keira really turned out well despite having two pieces of shit as parents

15. CaShper

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait... If Cosette is older and she is a legit daugther of the duke, then why is she not the spirit user? Am I mistaken to assume that it would always be the older of the two sisters who will be the saint?

16. MiserableSOUL

MiserableSOUL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because Cosette is actually dead, that is a demon using her body as a body bag. By killing the "Saint" the world which what the demon wants along with fulfilling the deal they made with the first wife.

i_am_here, Th.ay, Pansy25 and 4 others like this.
  17. CaShper

Reading List:
    Link
    No, I understand that she is already dead, but she is still technically the first born. Will the power of the saint transfer to the second daugther if the first dies? If so, can the duke just reproduce again after Keira died?

18. radical6

radical6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Considering the world went to shit there probably wasnt enough time to have a new saint grow up anyway. Everyone probably dies from famine and drought

I think he helps turn back time anyway so it seems that wasnt a possibility.

Also for the most part people have spoiled the big details of this story so im not sure what else people are wondering about

MiserableSOUL likes this.
  19. CaShper

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh... So that is really how it works? If the saint dies, the next one would take up the mantle? Or is Cosette a product of some other magic mambo jumbo like Jeanette from WMMAP? It was said that the 1st wife was unable to give birth, but still ended up with Cosette. I personally don't think that the sainthood can be passed down if the original holder of the power died. So is it possible that Cosette is older, but she is not the duke's first born?

Creolenerd likes this.
  20. radical6

radical6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, I'm not sure how you got that from my response?
    Cosette was the duke's first born. Cosette was a normal baby but then she died at birth or was a stillborn, I can't remember. Her mother, who was already being harassed by the 2nd wife's family, makes a deal with the devil to end the world. The baby's corpse is possessed by the demon and therefore never awakens as the saint. She is able to "use" spirits because she's actually a devil.

Lilyworld, Th.ay, Celesdreams and 3 others like this.