Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    I want cale to separate the ancient powers and the wills of the original owners using embrace and absorb the powers fully and the fully absorb shield power gives cale the white wings just imagine him with holy looking wings the rumours from that will kill cale and the other powers should also give him other changes like the fire should give him a holy looking glow and each power makes him look more like a being chosen by god that depresses cale to the extreme EDD71AB3-041E-45F7-A832-B69B037A7059.jpeg

zhaf0606, Kristal, BongMeli and 11 others like this.
  2. diti.ing

diti.ing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do I feel like we are a group of Cale fans plotting his worst nightmares??? :blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns:

3. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    Young master Naru will be super cute and I can’t wait for him in the manga so here’s a fan version of him EBDB5573-7FE4-48F6-89C3-F981F2584AC7.jpeg

4. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Breaking news.... From EAP discord server

TCF will have a hiatus until January 13.

Source;
    https://mm.munpia.com/?menu=novel&action=view&id=113612&entry_id=3621654

5. mainichi0haru

mainichi0haru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wakandabanana and Uncopyright like this.
  6. sasai

sasai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no.. but it is okay.. Hope the writer will stay well and healthy, thankfully Cale is alive and kicking before the hiatus so our hearts are on place. There are manga/manhwa i read that are updated on monthly basis or more so this much is nothing. But I sure pray that author-nim will be right back soon. Thanks for the info!

7. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
  8. uvallrelato

uvallrelato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OK so my brother has started reading the story after a lot of nagging on my part and had this idea about Cale, what if one day out of sheer annoyance at the White start he straight up yells at him "oh f$& you, you 1000 year old virgin" in front of everyone. omg I have been laughing my ass off just imagining how everyone would react. And I JUST REALIZED how much I want to see it happen. Since I was having so much fun with the idea I thought I'd share with everyone here to enjoy with me

9. Slacker Wannabe

Slacker Wannabe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

How sad! Sob. At least she gave us a happy chapter before hiatus. Now I can wait for the next without anxiety. Pray for the author to be doing okay and getting back to us with another awesome chapter.

Yanderelover and Uncopyright like this.
  10. niyoosha

niyoosha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys maybe this noble sacrifice means that in the future he won't have a slacker life and he will always be remembered and appreciated for being a hero sort like
    It s better than dying
    Let's be positive
    Anyway I not up to date to the spoilers
    At 646
    ‍♀️
    So I still don't know if there's new news
    Sorry for my poor English
    It's not my mother language

Love you all
    And thanks for spoilers

Yanderelover likes this.
  11. Daily Prog

Daily Prog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rather than henituse. I think it was something that people on the western continent, Roan especially, ask for Roan king(Alberu) to do. After all, the one who propose henituse become duke was them. Even before the battle, henituse family was already respected after war with Northen, now with what Cale and his gang done, I could see their respect would be highest, to the point of fanatical maybe. And despite my wish for Cale slacker life to be fulfilled, I support their action. Cale and his gang suffer so much, it's only right for them to get some rewards, at least for people to remember it.

12. niyoosha

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh:blobfearful: my heart sank, you poured cold water on me oh nooo noo:blob_teary:

Yanderelover likes this.
  13. niyoosha

Reading List:
    Link
    OM YEAH :blobconfounded::blobsmile:

I know it's my wishful thinking but I really hope that the author will publish the full story of the birth of the hero and how CH and others defeat WS after finishing TCF:blob_plusone::aww:
    Cuz the birth of the heros had more death so it will be really interesting to see the story from another point( in another world) oh I whenever I think of our little blacki dragon roan maru's death , I want to cry:blob_teary: oh little baby oh that damn bastard marquis 's son WS and that mage oh I want to shred them to multiple pieces and feed them to dogs :blobangery::blobowoevil_horns::blobamused::blob_thor:
    Em it was a little dark but they deserve more:blobdevil::blobhero:
    Sorry for my poor English if there is any mistake

THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR SPOILER
    AND THEIR THEORIES, IT'S REALLY ENJOYABLE
    LOVE YOU ALL FELLOW TCF FREINDS,FAMILIES, FANDOM...

Last edited: Jan 4, 2021
    sasai and stefasa like this.
  14. Ryn__

Ryn__ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ahahha this is funny!
    -Goldie gramp! Pretend to be dead!

"What?"

… what?
    Eruhaben's eyes widened.

-Goldie gramp, or pretend to be faint!

Raon was serious.

-Goldie gramp! Hurry up! Pretend to be dead quickly! Pretend to be dead! Pretend to be stunned by being hit by the lion's shield!

Eventually, Eruhaben, who was listening quietly, uttered a word.

“… what?"

yuriezzz, creizreiz, Fann0 and 21 others like this.
  15. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    I want cale (krs cale) to meet otherworldly versions of himself and for them to share their abilities and stuff like a op assassin krs who uses is op skills to kill people but mostly to stay hidden so he can be a slacker or a op swordsman krs that suppresses everyone with his op swordsmanship and raised an apprentice that’s also op saying to everyone if you can’t even beat him don’t bother talking to me as he lives peacefully in a slacker style and a hunter krs with a copy ability that lets him copy other peoples powers for himself only and he’s able to copy his copy ability and give it to cale and cale copies the others unique abilities powers for himself and they teach/share there swordsmanship and assassin techniques with cale using their record ability and he learns it completely and masters them and ends up using these abilities and assassin and swordsmanship techniques to shock everyone like he usually does 9CA987EC-04F8-46C1-85F9-EBBD038E31EF.jpeg

yuriezzz, kurohamukami, Anfir and 2 others like this.
  16. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    Cale records good memories because he knows in the end that’s all he’ll have left.... A5D6B5C9-C130-4301-AE1E-1FF9750579B8.jpeg C49CA1B0-4C5E-427F-BEA3-AF4CC06B4A95.jpeg BF185CFB-3945-43D6-99B2-3CE9E57AAFA8.jpeg

17. niyoosha

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi
    Is there novels that are similar or as good as TCF ?
    Pls introduce good novels like this:blobsmilehappyeyes:
    And no harem
    I don't like harem genre

Sorry for the bad English

18. sasai

sasai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If there is as good as TCF.. well, for me, there is none. TCF is the bestest! (It is like One Piece for me in novel form, only the MC is extremely smart and cunning):blobxd:

For similar novels that can be considered good (with non romantic harem) and to compete the novels trinity with TCF, you may try Omnicient Reader's Viewpoint and the S-Classes that I Raised. :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    SSS-class Suicide Hunter is also nice and funny

19. MiraJane

MiraJane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right right!!! I thought the same thing!!
    It's detailed and the small word from tons of pre-chapters become a big and important plot later.. also the series is long which makes it one of the best like One Piece
    I hope it get more attention after the Manhwa gets some action!!! And after we get to see cunning and scammer Cale in manhwa

I've been debating if I should read the 'Omnicient Reader's Viewpoint' or not ..... I heard the story is good but how is the ending for that novel?