The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System fan fiction

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by alexfilia, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Lunnear

Lunnear BL Readers and Writers- [My Muse is Yaoi~!]

Reading List:
    Link
    Check your conversation message.

Gav likes this.
  2. paudrey26

paudrey26 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could i get the discord invite? I love your fanfic and i’m really curious what’s gonna happen next

3. lsmatyca

lsmatyca Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could I get a discord invite I loved your fanfics and I would love to know what happens next in the scumbag trans dimensional fic

4. P3TTY_PR1M

P3TTY_PR1M New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Excuse me, could I get a discord invite? I love your works, but I can't seem to find them amongst all the pages.

5. Pavetta

Pavetta Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since there are so many people asking for Discord invites, would it be worth it to for the various stories available on this thread to be reposted on a fanfic site like AO3?

There are people who might not want to create a NU account just to ask for a discord invite, and then have to create a discord account just to be able to read a specific fic.

Crossposting the fic to AO3 would make things a lot more simple, and there'd be tons of new viewers discovering the fic for the first time over there. The fandom is really big on AO3 with nearly 10000 SVSSS stories and a lot of readers, so the fics from this thread would receive a lot more comments over there too.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2021
    baka8roukanako and readerz like this.
  6. White_Lotus

White_Lotus Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi @Gav can i get the invitation to the discord too..really love the LBH adventures..need to know his story in this..pretty please

7. Nikakila

Nikakila Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey is anyone know scumbag system fanfic at ao3 , I just read a few of this story then can't find them
    it kind like of continue of the novel after the original luo binghe come to Shen Yuan dimension, Shen yuan ask the original author to write a story for original binghe, where binghe same back and try to revive shen jiu or shen qingqiu, not just shen but also another peak lord, and find the true about dead of liu qingge and another true.

it really interesting story but I can't find or remember, I also forget to put a bookmark. Help me if any of you guy know.

8. thedoctorfangirl

thedoctorfangirl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi can I have a discord invite too?

9. moss-

moss- Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, not sure if Gaz checks here anymore but can I also have a discord invite?

10. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume [Shio’s Disciple] [True Villain] [Equip: Gunblade] Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    Are the two main stories still being updated or are they completed? I am currently up to pg 180 in the thread. I went back to check the word doc and it appears to be updated to pg 593 or smth for Luo Binghe's Adventures Through The Multiverse. It seems to have been put on hold to focus on G’s story which is a bit of a shame since it didn’t seem too far from a good ending. The latter spin-off has grown on me, but I don’t want to get too invested if neither of them are going to come to a proper ending.

———

My progress is in the middle of the cannon fodder stories of G’s disciples, specifically when they are trying to free the pregnant Sister Liu Fen from her slave contract. My current thoughts:
    I currently think it would be a good twist if ML somehow gets born from her, even if it would make no sense when looking at his actual backstory. It would give an interesting perspective if both Binghe get to exist and he could see how his master ‘treats him badly’ as a bystander. This would be a chance for him to find out about the ‘curse’ on accident. He could also discover that MC gets more dependent on the sect master the worse he is treated by ML in the dream. I somehow doubt this is what the next 800 pages will reveal, but I find it a fun possibility to consider.

I think I just want an excuse to keep the still innocent and the already sinned versions of the ML separate after the brutal dream incidents committed by the mature Binghe. I’d like a chance for the currently innocent version to grow up happy, even if it’s at the cost of the MC undergoing more system designated punishments. I’d also like the mature Binghe to suffer as he watches his master’s attempts to resist the ‘plot’ rebound. He’s doing a lot of wrong things with impunity under the premise that his shizun is already dead and the one he is interacting with can’t be real. This is in SPITE of him already meeting another living alternate MC right before the start of this story and the obvious discrepancies. He deserves to see the consequences of his actions at least once.

I feel a bit complex about MB’s character now that he has taken more extreme actions against this MC than in the original story. I also feel a bit bad that the person the MC is falling for, in a way reminiscent of Nightengale Syndrome, is actually deliberate bait (of sorts) by the system per Gav spoilers. MC seems pretty rebellious and not like a person who would appreciate being manipulated into situations that deliberately set them up to be enemies or lovers with anyone. We also know that the sect leader, or at least the NPCs MC finds to finish the side mission to reveal MC’s suspected arson, are likely to slip the hidden ‘truth’ that the MC was abandoned by the sect leader after reneging on their childhood promise. I would support this ship if it weren’t for his continued deceit/cowardice. He is taking advantage of the MC’s amnesia to escape his guilt. The MC is such a forward person and will only be hurt by this superficial ‘kindness’.

This setup is mature Binghe’s only chance at redemption, whether he deserves it or not. I guess I just don’t want to have to watch little Binghe go through the torment of a pre-scripted abusive childhood… again. I’d like to see him happy and truly accept his master as his father. It would be extra ironic if mature Binghe succeeds at redemption and becomes his other father. That double vinegar vat of father (romantically) and child (platonically) fighting over attention would be delicious hahahaha. I admit I have bad taste *cough*. I just prefer that the characters getting tortured be the ones who deserve it. Karma and all that.

My actual expectations of the plot are not as grandiose as my imagination. I just hope Gav kept up the good writing. However, I’m also afraid that I’ll spend a lot of time catching up only to find the axe has already dropped. I want to find out how Gav actually manages the later reveals, but I’m starting to get a little too invested in finding out the ending. Not to mention that the remaining number of pages are a bit daunting~! The higher the expectations, the greater potential disappointment.

Ty in advance for letting me know! I still see thread activity or I would have already given up hope and dropped before I could get more invested.

11. silvananoir

silvananoir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure if Gav is still around, but if so I would love a discord invite.