Spoiler 丑女的后宫法则 Ugly Woman’s Harem Code

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by kiara8, Sep 26, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Negiomi

Negiomi Idiot | Grandurr's

Reading List:
    Link
    I skimmed the rest of the free chapters, but still no idea why he killed her...

syofiaa likes this.
  2. Mariyah

Mariyah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who does she end up with? Is it the husband again? White haired guy?

3. Lilpriestess

Lilpriestess Fighting!

Reading List:
    Link
    Well she was supposed to marry red haired guy but he got poisoned and doesn’t want anything to do with her as expelling the poison expelled his love for her.
    Right now She is marrying brothel guy....??? To get more power???
    and white haired guy (she knows he remember their past life) tells her (to help her get over him??) that he never once loved her but keeps helping to save her soooo...???
    for sure a reverse harem and she now says that her love started with white hair and ended with red hair, as it was told that she would live a live with no love etc..... so now she just wants to get stronger and go after everyone who is trying to kill her.
    I always root for the first love dude. So I’m rooting for white haired guy. But meh.

Mi shiru and syofiaa like this.
  4. Lilpriestess

Lilpriestess Fighting!

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s very beautifully drawn. Btw.

Mi shiru likes this.
  5. samira01

samira01 ♥**MangaLover** ♥

Reading List:
    Link
    I really don't think this story plot is that great, I really like the artwork very much but honestly it's not just one male lead ...it's the one female lead but male lead is going to go around from her husband past life all the way to that guy who dresses as a woman. It's already over with the red hair guy, she still has feeling for him and why her previous husband killed her in her past life I believe it was because he was controlled by someone else. I think he did remember something like that..but maybe I'm getting confuse too...so let's check on that for now....!!

Be In Touch!

samira01

Lilpriestess, Mi shiru and syofiaa like this.
  6. Estridde

Estridde Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if it's really over. Redhead did just ask her to become his queen, after all.

7. Justanotherkwai

Justanotherkwai New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve just read chapter 209 so i basically understand the plot. But it seems all of you wait for too long so idk if anyone here need the spoiler anymore?

Bubbly1628 likes this.
  8. 14brendale

14brendale Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like spoilers please:)

9. Mi shiru

Mi shiru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The storytelling and pacing isn't that great but it's intriguing enough to want more chapters and the artwork is :blobnosebleed:, i wish the story wouldn't be too long though..

Can anyone give spoilers about:

1. Does Jingtian get to love her again because it seems like seeing her be affectionate with the Xingtu bothers him (or maybe it's just an unconscious reactions because of his memories) and how it happens
    2.When is Lishang's redemption arc and how it happens (dang I'm getting frustrated, he seems to be too addicted in playing the bad guy role, JUST FRKN TALK!)
    3. About Yu Heng's revenge (if he gets to act on it then we get a redemption arc or nah)

Thank you in advance to the beautiful souls who'll respond!:aww:

10. J-Susan

J-Susan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did the husband kill her on the first life ?

11. Bubbly1628

Bubbly1628 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally would still want to know >_<

12. takkeaya

takkeaya New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhwa is finished. it’s a happy ending with everybody alive miraculously.
    The MC has 3 children (1st daughter is from the white hair guy, 2nd daughter is from the red hair guy, 3rd kid (son?) is from the blue hair guy).
    *I can’t read Chinese fluently

From what I saw in the manhwa, he was being controlled by a girl under his teacher.

13. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for this. Just saw the recent fan translations of the manhua after skipping the series when Jingtian lost his memories and Lishang becoming the legal husband turned me off that I went to check the mahua raws last year just to somehow hold on knowing Jingtian's eventual memory regain. While I admit the gap is far too wide to catch up with the series now, thanks for spoiling on who the kids' father are