Spoiler Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by QuinNoteBook, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link

the music and the ani is so good

neru74, Korleone and Hypothon like this.
  2. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Just saw 72 (after finally checking my loooonnnggg bookmark list, I found my raws)
    What was Ale getting worried/sad about after their little horseback date?
    Were they forced to attend another royal family party again? Ale's look of annoyance and Ibee just being stressed that there seems to be no improvement on DiegoxEleanora?
    And ofc, does anyone think the woman who is gonna trip going to be an intentional thing? There were panels of women gossiping

3. Lamune44

Lamune44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He is worried that Ibee is only seeing him as a child and not a man, but she answer that it's not the case, she do see him as an adult and a member of the opposite sexe (basically admit that she is conscious of him). At the ball he is frustrated that she is always looking at the Prince. It's jaleousy since he is unaware that Ibee is only checking on the plot's progress. I don't know what the deal will be with the glass however. Will Ibee be bullied? That would be idiotic since she is right next to Ale, a very important aristocratic member second in line for the throne. Most likely it's an accident and Ibee is going to help the girl.

Hypothon likes this.
  4. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2020
    VelvetColors and kawaii12345 like this.
  5. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Hypothon and kawaii12345 like this.
  6. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    So the wine splash was from a drunkard. Was it a deliberate attempt? Either actually aiming at Ibee or trying to get Ale's attention. What an actual moron though. At the very least, Ibee x Ale getting to showcase how strong their relationship is in public simply because the duke itself protected his partner

D*mn Diego! Seriously? That's your cousin's woman! The heck? Don't you owe him for the years Ale took the curse for you? There's no issue on their relationship. Ibee is Ale's partner in like 2 royal invited parties AND they go stroll together in public and private in smiles

Korleone likes this.
  7. Snowkittycat

Snowkittycat Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can’t believe that both original leads are strange... Elenora is seeking attention and Diego is probably in love with ML ... not Mc

8. maki_dt3

maki_dt3 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is there a novel?

9. Eiidachan

Eiidachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is he delusional or he's overly narcissistic? Ibee, you must make it very clear you have no feeling whatsoever for Diego. Seriously, Diego is getting on my nerves lately.

10. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    Man, can these authors not try force a dumb fucking love triangle down our throats everytime?
    Especially since current one borders on NTResque. It is making a engaged man thirst for a woman who has her own partner and god knows fuck is going on in elenora brain...

These series are becoming less enjoyment and more chore as they progress in story

Creolenerd, Furiae19, Znhxxx and 3 others like this.
  11. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Went to check and catch up on the raws.
    What was that piece of paper Diego brought to the estate that made not only Ale mad and worried, he had to kiss Ibee to show their love (and a lil' bit of dominance on who her man is)
    As for Eleanora, typical. Blaming the woman instead of Diego, Ibee literally saved her rep at a party, just sided with her when Diego was uhh... badmouthing her (although, I admit its improper for unmarried men and women to be alone together so Eleanora has some justifications, but the target of her anger and jealousy shouldn't be Ibee.)

12. Eiidachan

Eiidachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. Quoting from Aria from The Villainess Reverses the Hourglass manhwa:

"People choose to be jealous and torment their rival for momentary satisfaction rather than trying to win back their loved one's heart."

What's the point of blaming everything on Ibee? Hating and tormenting her would only backfire on Eleanora herself. Those kind of people are so narrow-minded if they think things will go the way they want if their rival disappear. And this is also why I hate Diego. That guy really never think the consequence of his action.:mad:

13. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    I know this isn't a discussion thread but since english updates have reached 64, I'm honestly proud of Ibee that she left Eleanora alone (although its because we know spoilers that we're basically okay with her being bullied since she'll do things much worse later on). She's right though, in MCs pov, Eleanora's suffering is short term at best since she's publicly well acquainted with Diego (at least having him as her first dance. Can we refer to them as engagement partners for the sake of their kingdoms?). Her top priority being Ale's potential rebellion is much more important and its better for him to stay indifferent to Eleanora. I also enjoyed Ale reminded her how painful her first actual lie to him was, this was a great development chapter. I'm curious at how the english updates will mention some new things haven't brought up by the spoilers (at least, I wasn't aware/forgot the reason Ibee and Ale left was just Ibee being contented Ale is out of the OGstory's love triangle or that their fight was essentially just Ale reminding her of her first big lie to him that actually scarred him)

Paris_Eve, Korleone and radical6 like this.
  14. Kuroageha

Kuroageha Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the last couple of chapters I get that in the OG world Diego got interested in Eleanora because Alejandro yearned for her.
    And in this second world now that Alejandro has zero interest in Eleanora Diego goes after Evee who is Alejandro's love interest.

And on top of that Diego is pulling some amazing mental gymnastics to convince himself that Evee is playing hard to make him get interested on him despite she avoids and is uncomfortable around him.
    Though she's partially at fault for not telling Alejandro what happened with the king.

Aquaa and Korleone like this.
  15. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    in chapter raw 76 - is it just me or is the MC thinking that Diego only came to like the original heroine only because his cousin liked her? Does he lave a thing about taking things from his cousin?

16. Fiorentina

Fiorentina Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry but could someone actually write a proper spoiler pleaseeeeeee instead a long speech because this is a spoiler thread. The spoiler kinda overshadow by the others. Not trying to insults anyone though but I'm kinda get pissed where is the spoiler and where is the one who doesn't.

beazacha, Gothita and greeneyedfairy like this.
  17. Fiorentina

Fiorentina Member

Reading List:
    Link
    and thank you for the spoiler ❤️

18. Fiorentina

Fiorentina Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If anyone already read the novel please spoils some if you don't mind

19. fiminkio

fiminkio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to punch diego on the face! I'm so annoyed!! :blobcurse::blob_catflip:

Paris_Eve likes this.
  20. Joker13

Joker13 Sleep Deprived Fool[Sheepiest sheep to ever sheep]

Reading List:
    Link