Spoiler I Am Trying To Divorce My Villain Husband, But We Have A Child / 악당 남편 과 이혼 하려는데 아이가 생겼다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Fayfay

Fayfay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I decided to MTL the first chapter which has the second cover as its cover.

Chapter 109 part 1

Richard took care of everything after Elisha gave birth. It was only after he got into the room. He could see Elisha’s haggard face and eyes. Richard's heart sank as he saw her. Before he got into the room, he heard that the mother and baby were healthy. Then Richard asked urgently at Setil who stood next to him.

"Is Elisha really okay?"

"Everything's fine except that she is tired. She's asleep now. It's just that."

He was relieved to hear Setil’s answer. He slowly approached Elisha. Her hair was sweaty and she still had tears in her eyes. Her tears were proof of how much she had suffered. When he saw her like that, he felt sorry and grateful at the same time. Richard got closer to Elisha’s face, then gently kissed her forehead and whispered:

"Well done, Elisha."

Elisha, who was asleep, felt his kiss and opened her eyes with difficulty. Richard was so fond of her. He gave her a kiss, even on her dry lips.

"Thank you for being safe. I love you." :bloblove:

Elisha didn’t have the energy to answer him. She just laughed helplessly. Richard kissed her a couple more times. He opened the blanket then wrapped his hands around her.

"You can sleep more. I'll be by your side."

She was still by his side and right next to him. He was determined to keep her until the end.

Elisha didn't close her eyes, but she looked behind Richard’s back. Richard turned around and saw a midwife approaching. There was something wrapped in a blanket.

"Come on, Young Master. Say hello to your father.”

The midwife gave the baby to Richard.

"No, wait a minute…"

He was worried to hold the baby. But the midwife already handed the baby to him. Richard was so scared to hold him. He just hugged him awkwardly. But somehow he felt energized.

Elisha looked at this scene then a smile appeared on her face.

"Oh dear, he looks exactly like you, Master. Such a good-looking baby. I can't wait to see him when he grows up later.”

Richard heard the midwife's words, then looked down at the baby. The baby's body was smaller than his forearm. His head was smaller than his fist. The little face, eyes, nose, and mouth. He had black hair that looked just like his.

The baby blinked slowly with his big eyes. Then he mumbled with his little mouth.

The midwife said the baby resembles Richard. But the baby's soft eyes looked like Elisha’s eyes.

“He is our baby...”

He couldn’t believe he came out from Elisha’s body. With his small hands and small feet. He knew this baby was the one who greeted him with a thump at Elisha's stomach. That fact itself was amazing, but at the same time, he felt a lump in his chest.

Richard looked at the baby for a while. He remembered talking to Elisha about the baby's name.

"My baby's name will be Hanes. In an ancient word, it means "blessing". What do you think?”

Richard looked up to her and the baby. That name was a perfect fit for the blessing child.

“Hi, Hanes. It’s dad." :blob_pout:

His voice was trembling subtly as he referred to himself ‘Dad’.

The baby looked like he was answering Richard's call by blinked one of his eyes and formed a big smile with his lips. When Richard saw that, he was struck by the fact that he was this child’s dad. He didn’t care about what kind of child he is. He carefully embraced the baby.

It was the day when Richard had one more reason to live.

This is just pure fluff. I CAN NOT.... :blobnom:

Last edited: Dec 31, 2020
  2. YourFemaleLead

YourFemaleLead Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhhhh my heart....... thank you for spoiler

3. Niaosaf

Niaosaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyouu. This is so sweet

Monicayang, LokaLari and Fayfay like this.
  4. Fayfay

Fayfay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We get jelly Richard and prankster Hanes. :blobpopcorn_cool:

Chapter 109 part 2
    About a month has passed since Hanes was born. In the meantime, Richard stayed with Elisha all the time to help her took care of herself. She recovered to the point where she could do her daily life activities.

And during that month, Hanes grew up quite chubby, loved by both his mother and father, as well as the Duke. Elisha didn't know she would stay beside Hanes all day long. There was no exception even when he was sleeping.

"Can I sleep in Hanes’ room?”

Before going to bed, Elisha, who didn't want to leave her child, asked Richard.

Young Hanes had not distinguished between day and night yet. Early in the morning, he would wake up asking for milk. Some of the noble ladies slept comfortably because they let their baby took care by the nanny. For Elisha, she chose to spend more time with Hanes. But when she took Hanes to their bedroom, she was worried that Richard would not sleep comfortably.

This was what she thought, but for Richard, he didn't want to be away from Elisha.

"Then let's take Hanes to the bedroom."

The two brought Hess to their bedroom.

"Hanes, this is the room where mom and dad sleep. From today, we're going to sleep together."

Hanes, who was held in Elisha's arms, waving his hands as if he could understand Elisha's explanation. He seemed to want to answer his mother. Elisha laughed as she looked at Hanes with sweet eyes as if they were dripping with honey.

"Oh, my dear. Did you answer your mother?"

When Elisha laughed, Hanes laughed too. Hanes, who had been waving his hands at Elisha for a long time, suddenly began to suck her's pajamas. Elisha noticed the meaning of the action at once.

"Hanes, are you hungry?"

Elisha immediately breastfed him. She breastfed for a month and had become much more adept at it.
    She stared at the baby, who was in her arms. Even though he was small but he was a quite heavyweight, the sound of his clumsy breathing and the sound of him that sucking her breast, all of it were just lovely. She was willing to be left with this small hand for the rest of her life.

"You eat well."

Richard, who was watching beside Elisha, gently stroked Hanes’ chubby cheeks with his index finger.
    Then Hanes's small hand, which was struggling in the air, grabbed Richard's finger. As if his dad's finger interrupt his meal was very annoying. He did that with a little bit of power.

Elisha and Richard burst into laughter as they looked surprised at the scene. After a while, Hanes, who filled his stomach, opened his mouth, and stop sucking.

"I'll burp him."

Richard took Hanes from Elisa, who was tiding her attire. Sometimes nannies and Elisha burp Hanes, but mostly it was Richard who did it. He hugged Hanes and walked through the bedroom, patting the baby's small back. Elisha looked at the two with a look of satisfaction.

‘Now you're comfortable with your dad.'

Hanes’ face resting on his dad’s shoulder. Richard holding the baby and Hanes being held by him looked much more natural than they did in the beginning.

But as soon as Elisha was relieved, Hanes vomited the milk he had eaten. It was a frequent occurrence for newborns with gastrointestinal muscles that were still developed.

Elisha approached with a handkerchief and wiped the milk off Richard's shoulder.

"I'll hold him, so change your clothes."

"....I think I should."

It was just when Richard was going to give Hanes to Elisha. Hanes, who was shaking his hands, pulled Richard's hair.

"Ugh!"

"Ha, Hanes!"

Frustrated, Elisha grabbed Hanes' hand. Hanes, who could not control his hand himself, didn’t let go of Richard’s hair. But when something didn't go as he wanted, he burst into tears.

"Ewwwow!” (t/n: idk how to sfx baby crying, lol)

Richard, who was caught in the head by his own son out of nowhere, was bewildered.

"Why are you crying when I'm the one who grabbed by you..."

With Elisha’s help, they managed to shake Hanes’ hand. But it was already after a handful of Richard's hair had been pulled out with his little hand.

While Elisha holding Hanes went into their bedroom, Richard changed his clothes. When he returned, Hanes was already asleep in Elisha's arms, but Elisha could not put him down even though he was in deep sleep. She didn't want to be separate from her child even for a moment. Richard sighed when he saw it.

‘When a baby is born, the husband is left behind.’ :blobunamused:

He was disappointed even though he knew it was childish. Elisha said she would use a different room to sleep with Hanes, and she paid more attention to her child even while she was sleeping.

Richard sat on the bed, close to her. Elisha felt his presence and looked back at Richard.

"Richard, is your head all right?"

At that moment, his lips suddenly came upon her lips. Elisha stepped back in surprise, and he stopped as he was about to get closer. Elisa blinked and looked at him. The expression on his face was strangely distressed.

"Richard, are you mad?"

"Yes."

She thought he'd say no even if he was sulky, but Richard unexpectedly admitted.

"Why?"

Contrary to his previous answer, he took a pause instead of answering immediately. Then he answered while touching his forehead with Elisha’s forehead.

"....You only like Hanes."

His honest answer was cute, so Elisa burst into laughter. And then she asked as if she didn't know.

"That's why you hate Hanes?"

"No, I love him." :blobupset:

Richard answered Elisha, then pressing his finger lightly on sleeping Hanes’chubby cheeks. How could he not love this child, the fruit of his love and Elisha.

"But apart from that, I'd like to have you all to myself."

"Do you feel better when you kiss me?"

"I need your heart."

Elisa grinned at his firm answer. His eyes were full of desire as if he were about to devour her.
    But in words, he only said that he needed her heart. She had to relax his mind.

"Richard, of course, I want to spend time with you alone. But Hanes is still young."

"….."

"Hanes reminds me of your childhood. So I want you to love him more.”

"....."

"Can't you just wait until he grows up a little bit?"

Her earnest request made Richard's expression all more subdued. Elisha laughs at his appearance, and carefully puts down sleeping Hanes. She then hugged and whispered to Richard.

"So you don't need a kiss anymore?"

Elisha kissed his lips first. At the sudden kiss, Richard looked at Elisa in surprise.
    Elisa's eyes that looking at him seemed very seductive. As soon as their eyes met, his eyes suddenly changed.

"It’s not a kiss just now."

His lips, which came close to her, devoured Elisha. :bloblove:

After their make out, Elisa fell asleep earlier than usual. Richard stared at the sleeping Elisha and sleeping Hanes, who lay between the two. A loving wife and a child who he had with her.

When he saw the two, sleeping side by side, he was struck by the fact that he had a family. He felt grateful that there were two more people who were more precious than his own life.

"Good night, Elisha. Hanes."

Richart whispered, opening the blanket over Elisha and Hess. And when he was trying to close his eyes to sleep, there was a knocking sound rang in the quiet room. It was still early to go to bed, but not many people came to the bedroom at this time. Nevertheless, there was only one thing he could guess who came.
    Richard carefully got out of bed and approached the door. He opened the door quietly, and there was Agile, who was on a secret mission recently.

"We have gathered information about the Marquis, as you have ordered."

Richart's eyes were cold when that name came out from Agile’s mouth.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2021
  5. YourFemaleLead

YourFemaleLead Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awww Jelly Richard is so cute... ahh and Hanes... our lovely Baby. Thanks for the spoilers...

6. Tahi

Tahi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much @Fayfay :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Have you read all the previous chapters? If so, can you please upload the chapters when Ricthad finds out that Elisha is pregnant!!! :blobpats::blobpats::blobpats:
    Thanks again.:love:

7. Fayfay

Fayfay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunatey I haven't. Maybe I'll check the previous chapters because I'm curious about it too. If you tell me the certain chapter I could translate it for you. :blobsmilehappyeyes:

8. Tahi

Tahi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also don’t know!:blobconfounded:
    But best of luck reading it. And waiting for your next update. Thanks for your hard work!:blobangel:

Haiting1536 likes this.
  9. ap0051

ap0051 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you spoil more about some cute family moments after the birth? I want to see more about their relationship with the baby :blobmelt:

snzzykitten and Haiting1536 like this.
  10. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the happy family part happening at the end of the story when all the enemies are defeated or is it in the middle and the child will be in danger for some time? Also how is the main conflict with the royal family resolved?

By.Eve, Belle76, syofiaa and 2 others like this.
  11. Lucy_

Lucy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it ok that I am teary after this spoiler

paobear and Kayla19 like this.
  12. Lucy_

Lucy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awww too lovely
    And is the stupid Duke still alive?!

13. cloerofile

cloerofile Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Kayla19

Kayla19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh thank youuuuu

15. Spoiling Queen

Spoiling Queen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    God bless you!!! For sharing this pure fluff moment with us. I might get a get a heartattack from this much cuteness.:bloblove::blobbunny:

Acckk!!!! How can this be so damn cute, almost got another heartattack.:blob_pout::bloblove:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2021
    Haiting1536 likes this.
  16. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To break romance, women bleed a lot even after the delivery, so in modern life people have pad for mother after give birth, in the past i guess no and father shouldnt near ahahaa i really the romance but sometime cant help to connect with reality

syofiaa and LokaLari like this.
  17. Fayfay

Fayfay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :bloblove:
    Elisha stared blankly at him.

As if to convince her, Richard once again said.

"I love you."

She couldn't tell him because she was afraid of being turned down, and...

The words she really wanted to hear...

But she was still afraid.

Elisha said what she had kept in her heart all along.

"If it's because I'm having a baby. If it's because of that mistake... I don't like it.”

It was the first time she honestly brought it up.

Recognizing what Elisha refers to as a ‘mistake’ was the child in her stomach, Richard frowned.

"It might happen so suddenly, but I never thought of it as a mistake."

“…..”

"I've been hoping for a long time that I can be a ‘real couple’ with you and watch my child grow in your belly.”

Maybe, it was a wish that he had been longing for a long time.

That was only light that kept him alive, between life and death, on the battlefield.

While touching her belly, where the fruit of his love with Elisha was growing, Richard added.

"My baby is not a mistake, it's my wish."

In his early days, he hated his grandfather terribly.

It was not exaggerated to say that his life's purpose was to avenge all his plans.

At that time, he had nothing to relieve his hatred toward Albert.

However, at some point on, the endless 'void' began to fill slowly.

It was not the dry feeling, but the soft and ticklish feeling that didn't melt away.

It was because of her.

Then one day, he realized the love he had for his child who came without notice.

Only then did Richard was convinced.

He could erase the painful feelings that had been bothering him all his life.

Now, he wanted to be happy.

With her.

"You made that wish come true."

“…..”

"Thank you, Elisha."

At his words, the tears came to Elisha's eyes as she stared blankly at him.

At one time, she wanted to give up her revenge on Albert and start a family. Live happily like everyone else.

She realized it after listening to him. In fact, her wish was to have a happy family and a child that resembled him.

Her feeling for him was far deeper and longer than she thought.

'We've always had the same wish.'

The coincidence was heartbreaking.

Elisha held back her tears and opened her mouth.

"My wish is the same as yours."

Richard wiped away her tears.

"I like you, Richard."

He looked at Elisha with surprise. Then a smile appeared on his face.

Instead of answering, he put his lips on her eyelids, which were flooded with tears.

He soothed her and kissed her on both eyelids. His forehead touching hers, and he whispered while looking straight into her eyes.

"I love you, Elisha."

Elisha looked into his whispering eyes.

She could only saw her reflection in his eyes.

But beyond that look, she could feel his feelings for her. Her heart was pounding hard.

Elisha closed her eyes, holding her arms to support herself.

Then their lips overlapped. Their lips coveted each other as if to pour all their emotion. Their breath was next to each other. Richard brought Elisha closer.

"Haa..."

Out of breath, Elisha managed to escape from Richard. She leaned against his chest with a heavy breath.

Richard took Elisha to bed in case she could fell.

He tried to kiss her again. There was an urge to swallow her up as he saw Elisha's slightly red face.

The moment Richard brought his face closer.

"Ohh."

Elisha let out a small groan.

Richard puzzled to find that there was a small movement on her stomach.

With the cute uninvited guest’s appearance, Richard frowned and sighed.

Elisha burst into laughter looking at his appearance.

Richard stroked Elisha's stomach while whispering softly.

"Child. Go to bed."

Perhaps the child heard him as he quickly calmed down.

The two, who were watching the scene with a smile on their faces soon overlapped their lips again.