Spoiler The Princess in the Dumpster

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Anonymousbb

Anonymousbb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This was based off other spoilers I read, so my memory is imperfect and this could be incorrect but I'm fairly certain that:
    1. Yes. The Emperor and Empress are in more of a business/political marriage; they respect each other and are cordial but if I remember correctly both have/had lovers on the side that they actually liked. The MC's mother was the Emperor's 'actual love', but she had that whole effect where when she died everyone forgot about her (including the Emperor).
    2. Yes, the MC is the Emperor's daughter.

2. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much❤ these are spoilers from the novel right not the manhwa as I don't think it reach that far yet in the manhwa

Yanderelover likes this.
  3. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    I like selana,She is a good example of what an empress should be and not a third rate jealous whining plotting to murder the lil child bitch we see every other series.

Tho not sure what I feel about FL mom... she is in gray for me but Im siding on hate by lil margin
    While I understand her wanting own happiness as a "woman", she is by far the most terrible "mother" if we can even call her that in these otomesekai worlds.
    Her actions lead to complete abandonment of a newborn baby in middle of a forest with no one to even remember/recognise her existence, lead to baby suffering 7 years of non stop starving and living on by eating garbage for most part, nothing to rely on but some animals, further she even imparted memories to her - effectively making her life more miserable as she constantly dealt with she was abandoned by her father, unhealthy conditions of living to point she actually died ( seeing spirit king had to violate taboos to revive her)....

and from new chaps, it discloses how giving birth to her was nothing more than her planned method of suicide.

I hope estrella can actually see selana as her mother, because damn she deserves one.

4. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    aaaaaand that cements the position of estrella mother in hated category for sure, along with all points in previous posts, she forced a man who is the husband of her best friend and doesn't even love her to make her bear his child ( which is just her wanting suicide) and her so called love for emperor was shallow enough to point she can comment she will just go make baby with some another man , thus her real motive was nothing more than a pathetic suicide no matter who she got it via.

And this makes me like Elias more, less thinking with dick and more with brain. Honestly tho, Elias - Selana have much more loving relation then actual so called "loving couples" in other series, which extends to even their kids. Selana took care of children till they could walk, and from then Elias raised them. I don't think he is only loving to estrella, His interactions with children are polite and they are shown to love him dearly, Estrella is getting so much attention only because of his/selana/other siblings guilt of 8 years of no warmth, so they kind trying to pay it back to her.

5. Arekushieru

Arekushieru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Um then they should have let him complete suicide in the first place if they wanted people to believe this was actually for the 'greater good'.

Piracy is exactly where many people get their fan translations from.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2020
  6. Twinkle

Twinkle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anybody knew about the ending?
    :X3::oops:

Yanderelover likes this.
  7. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I see, thank you for explaining it so much clearly, I do like how everything is quite a bit mutual between them, I do feel like the webtoon will make them actually fall in love with each other (since manhwa adaptions always change things) but I actually don't mind how that went, I quite like it.

Though I don't know why that would be a threat tho? If there was no feels why have a child with her if she was just gonna go to someone else to have one, that makes no sense lol

Also WHAT! His brother has a child?? Like biologically? Or adoption of some sort? Is it the diamond eyed child? I heard he coming back into the story but also that he was experimented on(?) I was confused on that part, I'm not sure if they meant he was the original diamond eyed boy or a copy of him, if you're willy to explain or give spoilers on that part I would really appreciate it♡

8. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    Threat feels, because she is persecuted by own kind , thus letting her go ride another man would mean her capture and death most likely, And she was selena's best friend. The emperor prolly agreed to make child, to have her live on, since no one would touch a woman of emperor, but he did not know,that it was nothing more than a farce to suicide by her.

svtspeach, Neyva, Naant and 1 other person like this.
  9. Yuume

Yuume Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, thank you so much for the spoilers :aww:!! Thanks to them many questions and curiosity that I had were answered! But I still have some :hmm::

- How is the relationship between Estella and the Ice Spirit (the one who saved her sacrificing her own power and the opportunity to become God)? You said that Leona decides not to marry to live with Estella forever, but what about Estella? Doesn't she also intend to marry the spirit or raise her own family with him? I don't know if it's because I want to see these two together more than anything, but their relationship on the webtoon is as if they were already married and decided not to tell anyone (maybe I'm traveling, but I really want to see the development of their romance!:blobmelt:). Furthermore, "to live forever", iseo means that Leona can also live forever like Estella ?? If she can, can the other brothers?

- Besides, how is Estella's relationship with her older brother, the first prince? So far, on the webtoon, they haven't had much interaction and the first impression was terrible.

I think I let myself go a little, but I'm so excited after reading your post that I couldn't handle my doubts !! Thanks to your explanation I have the feeling that I am reading the novel! Again, thank you so much :blobhug:!!

(sorry for any mistake :blobconfounded:)

10. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    Woo thanks for this
    The more I read about this series, more I wish it had bigger readerbase. While I dont mind its art at al (its cute), honestly if manhwa had art like Beware the Villainess/Hourglass/Priscilla/Seduce the villain father/stepmother etc, this would gain much more popularity, Because this one has one of the best written and rational characters.

I'm glad to see berschi not getting much relevance, because goddamn she doesn't deserve it.
    From her behavior from spoilers, Ye, She is not dense, but a manipulative vixen to the utmost. She did the pitiful act of being a minority tribe and hunted down to get into good graces of Elias and Selena, and when the friendship and bond between them got stronger, she flipped her attitude like a chameleon to guilt trip them into Elias making her a baby, against his will. (Which is shown again when they get back her memories as Elias has regrets and Selena, is sad), Then she had gall to being apologetic , cant help it to estrella in memories, making her think for years that her mother "loved her" and she was abandoned by Elias, while the real abandonment was done by the vixen herself.

Reading about estrella asking selena - if she can call her mother , hit me right in kokoro. We can see how hurt she was after getting memories of her mother, that she abandoned even the notion of calling berschi, her mother anymore.
    Im happy for selena too, since it just shows she is that good of person in estrella eyes that she can call her mother without being reserved.

And yep, I love the character of selena and elias, They have to be the best parents I have read in these korean stories so far by far. The way they treat each other with respect and maturity along with their children is priceless. And even children share same values due to having such a good parents, you do not see any discord in them or variness with each other for "positions", They support each other in their paths. Truly best married couple and even rarer for royal families.

Regarding Izak, damn he had a sad life, I hope he and the emp brother have a happy heart to heart by the end. Tho ya, its hard to hate emp brother considering the circumstances (Well as long as he didnt abuse izak verbally/physically ... then nope)

so whats the deal with male lead? Honestly the spirit guy does deserve that happiness, since he sacrificed almost his everything to revive a baby estrella who didn't had much relation with her and helped her survive the worst points in her life. They deserve a happy end too uwu.

Leona staying unmarried to be with estrella is so cute rofl, Sissy bond is strong in these ones.

Thanks again~

Am_elf, svtspeach, TrinaAngel and 9 others like this.
  11. cherrybubbles18

cherrybubbles18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers!!! :blob_plusone::blobjoy:
    I'm a bit confused with what her aehri power is and what her jewelled eyes power is... Both the powers sound similar.
    And she has the ability to discern who is good and who likes or hates her, wouldn't she know the 1st prince was good and felt sorry.. was she trolling him or really holding a grudge?:blobwoah::blob_ghost:

It seems like Estrella really has no human common sense. She didn't bother properly telling them that she wanted to go or would be back and was not kidnapped and didn't even get the time when the Empress was joking about calling her father 'mister'. The Empress is cool and awesome but I feel there's this type of people you shouldn't tease or joke around too much cause they have no sense, take it seriously and end up with misunderstandings.
    Atleast, it doesn't seem like Estrella doubts her family's love for her anymore.:blobthinkingsmirk:

Last edited: Jan 7, 2021
    Neyva and rock.doll like this.
  12. cherrybubbles18

cherrybubbles18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! :blob_pompom::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_pompom:
    Yeah, the comic skips many details. Like when Estrella stopped Karizan...

rock.doll likes this.
  13. celeste bluesky

celeste bluesky New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like to know how is Asteria's relationship with Isac, I know that at first you don't like it, but do you get along better?

14. KaguyaDreyar

KaguyaDreyar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read that Astarod gave up his immortality to be with estrella? But then knowing that Estrella is half aehri, she has a long life span, that's just sad .

15. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    they both live a human life, The aehri stuff is dealt with and both get the human lifespan matching each other to live happily.

16. aarlss

aarlss Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can i ask did the spirit guy told the emperor that he revived estrella?

17. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Who is kepil again? And who is izak?

And who is red haired boy with fake jeweled eye?

Skylard3008 likes this.
  18. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    ... Can I say I wanna punch the brother right now, I share the sentiment of the siblings rofl. Estrella eating cookies was uwu tier cute.
    Spirit Guy obviously has something against humans or at the very least elias in him , hope it doesnt turn muddy.

And that cliffhanger with estrella saying her mother abandoned her in response to elias saying families stay together, Damn. Are we about to see the first exposition of the mother from her?

19. glitter89

glitter89 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! Just some last few questions so...
    1) The emperor and the empress have a political/childhood friends relationship rather than romantic; like I love you and respect you just very platonically? But if the kids were necessary for heirs, how come they had so many if it wasn't a sxual or romantic relationship?
    2) Estrella's mother was friends with the empress but how did they become friends?
    3) Estrella's mother essentially guilt-tripped the emperor into sleeping with her in order to have a child but the feelings were one sided; he never loved her? I think in the manhwa there were scenes that where he said he'd come back for her but then again, the mother said to Estrella smth like she loved him but he never loved her? So the empress and Estrella's mother were never on equal footing in importance to him in his life?
    4) Although the spirit ML gave up his immortality, since Esstrella is part of the Ayer tribe, they live very long but I read somewhere that Estrella ends up living a regular life span? Is that true or did the ML have his lifespan be like that of the Ayer?
    5) FINALLY lol what happens in the end? like is there anything on what the kids end up doing as they're grown up (e.g. did the crown prince become emperor? Does Estrella get a formal title?)
    Thank you for bearing with my long questions :)

sirwence likes this.
  20. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    Lot of your questions have been answered on last two pages but here
    1) No, Emperor and Empress have relation of mutual trust towards each other, They both realize their duty as Emperor/ress is above of that as husband/wife. Thus they do not have ugly obsession filled love towards each other, which we see commonly in other stories of one of SO lusting over someone and other SO mad in jealousy and trying to destroy it. What it means here is, they are comfortable with each other, enjoy each other company and have no qualms making a family, but if Emperor were to marry/ make child with someone, she would not destroy their relation in name of love, but accept it because thats their roles as nation leaders. This also passes to their children as emperor does not play favorites with any or try to make them fight each other over crown.
    2) Because she was rescued by Emp/empress of sorts and due to her circumstances, she lived with them for long time and her nature was gentle(manipulative much), She and empress turned BFF over years.
    3) He definitely does not love her, given his aversion towards making a child with her, until she threatened to find random men to do it. The coming back part refers to him leaving her behind during childbirth, So he says that, since it is HIS child nonetheless. Emperor is a rational human being and not a petty one, since he decided to have a child with other woman, he did treat her as a wife and planned to raise estrella like his other children. Empress was his life partner who he can be real with, Estrella mother could be special but she basically forced the couple to elope with her, so ofc not she won't be in same footing.
    4) ML is now a Sage, and Aheri curse is gone, thus they are now normal humans iirc
    5) Estrella proposes to ML, but no kids so far as per SS(they still ongoing)