Discussion Saddest or Happiest moment in your life?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by FIEND, Jan 8, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    The saddest moment of my life? Tough. There have been dreams I woke up crying, but a IRL moment. Well. This will sound pathetic, but sure why not.
    Growing up homeless and always wondering when my next drink of water will be. I was already a little different from most. So here’s the saddest moment when I was young ( I’ll talk about my adult fears another time). I was probably around 5 years old. It was the day I got a amazing gift. Now remember I was really poor. I didn’t really ever get a gift. Much less a toy. This day I got a Balloon. I had the biggest smile ever and I cherish this balloon. I have never had a friend in my entire life, but with this balloon. I found a friend.
    Sadly at the time I didn’t know that balloons never stay inflated. Later I found my friend shrinking. I cried and cried for the only friend I had ever had. Wanting him to come back. Than one day I found him next to me on the ground. It was absolutely devastating to me. I prayed to god and ask for my friend back. After awhile my friend was still there. There was a spot on the dirt where I slept. Where I dug with my barehands and buried my friend. I prayed again for god to look after my friend. Cried by myself long into the night. There was never anyone around I was always alone.
    That’s my saddest moment when I was a kid. Sorry if it sounded stupid. But that’s how I felt. When you have nothing and you feel normal at rock bottom. Than finding a friend who help you smile. Only to be crush days later. I realize many things. One of those was to cherish the little things in life. And to stay strong.

2. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    thats not stupid, im sorry you had to go through this. best in life to you man
    what country are you from btw

3. Cutter Masterson

Reading List:
    Link
    The happiest...
    It was the day I met my first close friend. That became my best friend. They may have been my only friend in my life, but it was the first time anyone excepted me. For me. I have had a rough childhood with a lot of painful moments. Their were secret thoughts I shouldn’t have. That I never told anyone. Fear being judge and being just as bad as my criminal parents. I needed to be a Paladin in hell. Perfect and right all the time. In every way. While surrounded by evil, but always having that evil in me. Caged to never see the light of day. No one would like me. Let alone be my friend if they knew about my dark thoughts. I had to be perfect. But than they came into my life. It took awhile, but they breached all my walls. I finally surrendered and told them my darkest secrets. When I look up they were still there. They didn’t run. They didn’t tell everyone what they knew. They stayed with me. They we’re ok with my demons. I won’t lie. It was one of my happiest moments in my life. They choose to stay by my side. Even seeing the imperfect me. I’ll never forget that moment. Or ever repay them the kindness they bestowed on this lonely knight.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
  4. Cutter Masterson

Reading List:
    Link
    United States of American

Deleted member 41274 likes this.
  5. LAOG

LAOG Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's way too specific. You definitely got mudbutt and use trashbags as diapers since you never wash your dirty pile of clothes stacked on your bed

6. ALth3A

ALth3A 【Farming lv14】【Cooking lv30】【Crafting lv18】

Reading List:
    Link
    Happiest moment.. when you escape reality by just reading stories..

Saddest moment.. when reality sucks

Deleted member 41274 likes this.
  7. northerner

northerner a stressed potato

Reading List:
    Link
    Happiest moment: ... whenever I'm too absorbed in reading novels. or with my friends.

Saddest moment: everytime i thought that I won't have a job after graduating college and be a useless person.

8. Shalalalala

Shalalalala [One of Red Siblings][⚓]

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that I am here so i will tell
    Happy Moment: When my brother left the house because of studies and now rarely comes home. No one is here to taunt me and always pick on me si it is happiest years of my life
    Sad Moment: Now I think about it I have been sad only 2 time in my life one was my fathers death and other was my grandfather's death. I never been that sad again in my life

9. MisterBubbles

MisterBubbles [The Omnipotent No. 2 at Everything]

Reading List:
    Link
    Saddest Moment: Too many, but one of the more soul-staining ones was cleaning up my mother's week old vomit after she died from cancer.

Happiest Moment: I think it was being able to play with my siblings in the snow when I was about 9 years old.