Share the Cliché of your life

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Martialegg, Dec 30, 2020.

Tags:
?

Have you experience a cliché in your life?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    yes yes and then after that rival number 5 came runnign and shoved him off. he then proceeded to pull out his bankai and they ended up having at it for 4 hours straight. i also ended up leaving the small town to find my sharigen.

2. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    bankai? sharigen? What do you mean?! Don't tell me you told me about threesome scene!!!

3. detoxangels12

detoxangels12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i saved a cute girl from getting slashed by a knife. it was midnight, we were waiting for a bus while discussing about our project and gossips in the campus, when suddenly a haggard looking man jump on us with a knife, gesturing and threatening with his knife and fingers about our belongings. this dude didn't said anything at all, so we were confused and shock but we got the point, i didn't hesitate and nervously grab my wallet in my pocket. then this asshole slash the knife in her direction and me being a coward, thought it was coming for me so i panicked and smash the plastic bag with stuffs i was holding towards him and immediately dropped my wallet and bag, i was broke anyways, while grabbing the girl's bag then offered it to him. after that the dude left, we were quite for some minutes and she thanked me for blocking that slash. i knew she misunderstood it but i didn't correct her and thought i might have a chance. yeah i got rejected weeks later.

FIEND likes this.
  4. ToastedBread

ToastedBread Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm still single since birth. Bow. ( ̄. ̄)

5. MrSplashy

MrSplashy Grey Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, multiple times when I was a kid, teenager, and now as an adult. I probably encountered at least 2/4 of the anime cliches that we see today in Manga, anime, and whatnot. Especially that "ara ara" one with the onee-sans, that happened to me when I was a kid.

6. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    bro how dense do u gotta be lol

7. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not familiar with asian words fiend. I can never understand. *cough cough* I have only finished reading three books here.

8. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    i was just bullshitting the whole goddamn time smh

9. Mnotia

Mnotia The Trash Man

Reading List:
    Link
    It wasnt really me directly in the cliche moment but i was there to witness it.

My friend was fucking with a girl and some guy that had a huge crush on her wanted to fight him.

He deadass walked up to my friend and said "Hey, me and you. After school. Get ready dude cause I'm gonna kick your ass."

We later jumped him in a restroom
    very pogchamp

10. melomarl

melomarl Burning Red

Reading List:
    Link
    If I ever tell the cliché story, I'd end up describing my whole life so..... :blobpeek: