Forgotten Title Quick transmigration with female MC

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by SilverCrow63, Jan 7, 2021.

1. SilverCrow63

SilverCrow63 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot the title of this quick transmigration story with a female protagonist.

The MC has a system that takes on the last wishes of people to clear their regrets in the world. In one world the client was a geisha? (one of those brothel woman that sell talent not body), her last wish was for an older lord she loved one sidedly to remember her forever. So she never actually gets together with him bc her mission is only to make him unable to forget her. This lord has a son and remained loyal to his deceased wife. In any case, they first met during her mission when MC pretended to try to run away from the brothel. The MC was from a family of samurai? but her family sold her into the brothel (either bc famine or bc their family fallen idk). Things happen, MC becomes the number one in the brothel but still hasn't given away her first night, only chatted, music, and pour wine. More things happen, one young master wanted to redeem her but realize he couldn't bc he had no personal power to and couldn't convince his family to give that much money for a courtesan. MC convinces the lord original loved to redeem her. People thought he went crazy because it was so much but he had reason not lust/love to do it. And uh I think she helped him with economic affairs in his territory and didn't try to replace his wife, emphasizing that she only wished to repay him for his grace. I believe he went out to war and was believed to have been killed. The MC took soldiers to find him amidst the betrayal of some retainers. They find him but he is injured. So the MC lead his troops and defended his territory. Somewhere along the way she died for him? can't remember how exactly and became unforgettable. They never love loved openly but I think the lord greatly appreciated her and slightly loved her but was bound by duty to his deceased wife.

This should be right for the most part. I think it was a CN novel.

judeiiro, northerner and chrissy987 like this.
  2. chrissy987

chrissy987 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sound super cool!

SilverCrow63 likes this.
  3. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Want to know the name:sneaky:... even if only to find whether the man had done something to the requester because she made such a heartless request:whistle:... Poor man...:(

chrissy987 and SilverCrow63 like this.
  4. SilverCrow63

Reading List:
    Link
    Funny you should say that. The MC mentally commented on it being a cruel request too. I think the original offered something heavy for her wish too like her soul/next reincarnation or smth. He didn't do anything untoward, just didn't love her though the original was deeply in love with him.

waraa and chrissy987 like this.
  5. chrissy987

Reading List:
    Link

Oh wow that's pretty tragic for the guy and the girl lol that being said, I am sad no one has the insights to which novel this is actually

waraa likes this.
  6. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't quote me on it... But I think it may be untranslated... I am an avid fan of reading QT stories and have almost checked all the translated ones... especially systems (BL, & BG)... But I haven't seen this story, so either it's not translated, or haven't reached such part yet... or are of tragedy or yuri genre both types I don't read...

SilverCrow63 and chrissy987 like this.
  7. yuuki_Illene

yuuki_Illene Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope someone knows the title to this :'))
    It sounds interesting.

chrissy987 likes this.
  8. chrissy987

Reading List:
    Link

Lol sounds like you and I have similar reading preferences hahaha I avoid tragedy very vehemently lol

waraa likes this.
  9. SilverCrow63

Reading List:
    Link
    It might be an arc I mtl'ed. I've been looking through World Hopping stories and the closest I've seen is Fate Trading System which doesn't make sense because it's GL.

10. Kefie

Kefie 《Lazy Pirate》《⚓️》《Step Red Sibling》

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah this sounds interesting!