Spoiler The Wicked Woman's Daughter

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ketchupblood, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    Its going to be adapted to a manhwa!!! Probably next year...

2. ManhwaAddict

ManhwaAddict Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is Simon?

DOHere and Manimanga like this.
  3. Herodanish

Herodanish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont read the novel yet. Based on the spoilers given, he is the prince(second male lead).

Bella94 and CaelumBlue like this.
  4. Zeref_96

Zeref_96 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So is Ragnar == the one in the novel cover ? the one who has purple eyes ?

5. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah

6. Deleted member 300842

Deleted member 300842 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I can’t see the pictures could you please tell me where I could find it

DOHere likes this.
  7. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too. None of the picture can be loaded

8. Deleted member 300842

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know where I could continue reading the novel I only got up to chapter 17 and can't find any more chapters:aww::blobconfused::blobwoah:

Manimanga and Pansy25 like this.
  9. tobioboi

tobioboi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in the original novel who ended up with maria? was he Ragnar or Simon?

10. AyameKnight

AyameKnight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ^^^ This is the reason I don't read most novels that don't have at least 80% fluff... because I end up hating the MC & ML, for the way they treat their enemies.. like I get you want to get revenge.. but use the law to get it don't randomly take the law in your own hands. At that point you can't act as an innocent person. I also HATE novels where the ML/MC want to give revenge by getting them raped. I feel like the moment the main characters stoop to the villians' level you are not longer the lead but the same as the villian and should no longer be considered MC/ML also their actions should not be applauded (unless its a depraved novel then go ham on it). Also i hate how in BL they always write horrible women characters, like if most of us knew that our Fiancée was gay we'd either lose our shit for being deceived or just break the marriage and look for compensation. Very few straight people would actually want to stay with a gay, since you know they just won't fall for you when there is literally no chance in hell they will fall for you.
    When the MC is too good to be true (Mary Sue lvl999999) I feel like the author is going to write another story based on the MC tricking everyone to get what they want. And the villian coming back to take revenge on the lot of them.
    This is also why I dont read Jap. Novels as the girls are either toooo Mary Sue or the man is hella Gary(?) Sue, JUST PICK THE ONE YOU LIKE instead of hemming and hawing over which one you would like to pick.

What you wrote really ground my gears.

11. animefan13

animefan13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there is a legend or a myth that when a loved one dies and you see a butterfly after a few days, its just the loved one trying to make sure you are okay and is there to check up on you, so you should tell the butterfly that you are doing okay and if they are not there the next day they most likely were satisfied and passed on. So yeah, pretty freaking sad but knowing this myth you would have had a hunch that the butterfly was the mother from the get-go.

12. satan at work

satan at work Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC transmigrated into a novel as wicked woman’s daughter who is written to die some time after her mother’s death who is locked up. MC knows her future death and decides to ruin the story line of the sequel novel where the duke’s children are the main protagonists. She is locked up in a separate room in the orphanage. She uses that knowledge to sneak a ledger of corruption from the director’s office, burns the room, fakes her death and meets Chloe who has a grudge against the director. She knows the ledger because the sequel’s ML too took the ledger to Chloe to gain trust from her.
    MC Is really the daughter of the duke because she has his golden eyes. But he won’t acknowledge her. MC’s mom is framed as a wicked woman and is locked up in a tower and I don’t know about the family. But it seems to be a huge scheme and may or may not involve the royal family. MC’s mom is sad because until the last minute she closed her eyes she wanted her husband [duke] to come to her and waited for him and neglected her daughter except the feeding time.so after she died she came as a. Purple butterfly [i think] to show her daughter the way out of the forest.

13. Deleted member 300842

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG do you know when??

14. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there’s no release date but it’ll probably come out this year

Last edited: Feb 2, 2021
  15. Deleted member 300842

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for letting me know so many good manhwas are going to be released this year so excited:aww::blobcat_hyper:

Ophelia_Hecate and Wapdyne like this.
  16. Raghadaaln

Raghadaaln Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there anyone who can give spoilers:blobmelt:?

17. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can we get a indept spoiler about the shitty duke and his retribution. How the ogf died and what the involvement of the emperor was

Last edited: Feb 3, 2021
  18. Lucy_

Lucy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My excitement for manhwas It's all depends on the artsist skills mostly T~T
    That's why I prefer reading novels with another reasons as well ؛(

Plum2112, cyrahnts, moccacino and 4 others like this.
  19. Deleted member 300842

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you totally i read manhwas depending on the art mostly than the plot but i like reading novels more since i read books with no pictures since i was young so manhwas are still a new thing for me i like it but i am not sure whether i like novels or books more. Well it surely depends on the plot and characters. And it seems like novels or books have better plots than manhwas.

20. Blue Amethyst

Blue Amethyst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just checked and it's finally been completed with 190 chapters. Now I'm just waiting for it to be picked up.
    Luckily, before there were 17 chapters and I've read them but now it has been taken down and there are only 6 chapters available. I really liked this story when I read those 17 chapters. It was extremely emotional and I like novels that are family oriented like Baby tyrant, the baby raising a devil and so on. It warms your heart.
    Hopefully more chapters are released - especially the part when she finally meets the ML, and hope there are people with more spoilers.