Spoiler Mother of a villainess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aquaa, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Witchilich

Witchilich Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At this point anyone who reincarnates as a Villainess should think they are the protagonist favoured by the world and anyone who reincarnates as the heroine should fear a bad end. It's like someone controls every "heroine" character template to behave like that.

2. cherrybubbles18

cherrybubbles18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Or even a side character. Basically anyone who doesn't want to be involved in the plot will effectively change it. :facepalm::hmm:
    Seriously, why does the evil heroine always go for a harem?! That too of psychopaths/yandere. How would that ever end well?!

Last edited: Jan 9, 2021
    Naenia and Muskaan2004 like this.
  3. Naraina

Naraina Step Red Sibling ⭐ | † Trickster

Reading List:
    Link
    I get some vibes of ' I don't want to be loved ' :bloboh:

4. Tuliplily

Tuliplily Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like she is og Violet but with her memory from Japan because when she is three year old her personality is like in the game Og Violet, if she hasn't remember her memory she will be like in the game ending of her bad end.

Riev and Naenia like this.
  5. Adamwiro

Adamwiro Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How come huh!?

6. Meow_su

Meow_su Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Extra marital affair, nd an illegitimate child. Even though he wanted to be free he chose to cheat and top of that keeping mistress nd child. That is no way an excuse for redemption. Mc should know he was such a coward but she says she loves him nd she is different than og violet. Cliché plot ..

7. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Lucy scarlet

Lucy scarlet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So that trash is going to become the ML? I feel sorry for the original violet, too bad she is gone and now a reincarnated soul has taken over her body. She deserves better.
    In spoiler I saw that the FL helps the mistress (og time line). If it was me no matter what I won't help her.

cafe_novel, Riev and zozoshawky like this.
  9. hongmeowpanda

hongmeowpanda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone mentioned more about OG Violet (mother of OG Villianess "Vervain") in bato's latest chapters comments.

Honey.. I readed all novel. Belive me. Og violet was so good.. and even endured betrayed by him. But og Theo take her family's money and work and use og violet for her money and power while fuck other woman. Og violet lost her mind slowly. Becaouse he played the good husband in front of everyone so everyone always blame og violet. And when she saw how he treated og violet's daughter harshly whole pampered mistress child she lost her kind finally. Even king, (he loves og violet) wanted help og violet becaouse he knew what's going on but couldnt becaouse of the crime and public relations.. So in the end they executed and Theo watched this. In the last moment og violet refuse to look at Theo's face and just watched how her daughter killed.. And when their daughter killed Theo finally understand what he did.. but that was too late and og violets head fallen behind their daughter's head. Their daughter went bad becaouse her father always hated her and refuse even look at her.. but alwaus pampered other daughter. She only wanted a little love from him. So she turned villainess.

The real villain is the OC ML (Prince Theo) :blobdevil: for the following reasons:
    • After marrying OG Violet (mother of OG Villianess "Vervain"), he took her family's money, power, and businesses as his own
    • He pretended to be a good husband in public, so no one believed he was treating her harshly.
    • OG Violet finally snapped when she saw OG Theo mistreating their daughter (Vervain) and pampering his illegitimate child (OG FL). OG Theo hated and mistreated Vervain and openly showed it to this little girl for her entire childhood :blobcat_hyper:
    • The King of their country liked/supported OG Violet and tried to save her because he was aware of the mental abuse she was suffering from OG Theo, but couldn't because 1. the crime, 2. public opinion.
    • In the end, when OG Violet and OG Vervain are executed, OG Theo suddenly regrets everything.:blobcurse::blobcurse:
    • Someone else spoiled in this thread on how OG Theo suffered after their deaths, so I'll stop here:blobbunny:

Chapter 2 of the manwha is out.

• Since MC Violet's mother survived, she now has 2 cute younger siblings (younger brother and sister). Dad is actually acting like a decent parent in this timeline.
    • Younger brother is Glenn, a 2-3 years old in this chapter(?) and younger sister is Cineraria, born the year before.
    • There's a 3-year timeskip where she was studying to prepare for the Academy, will be attending in the next chapter. She was studying medicine, physical arts, etiquette, and academic subjects.
    • MC Violet doesn't know who the OC FL's (Annabelle's) mother is but is keeping an eye out for her since she probably has blonde hair. Remember, OC FL has blonde hair/blue eyes, but her Dad has brown hair/blue eyes.
    • MC has decided to reject all marriage proposals from now on, and avoid Theo.

10. muffles

muffles Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh gosh, this makes my blood boil!! is ogTheo the same person as the current Theo? or maybe(hopeful) someone possessed his body smth like that. 'coz imma throw hands if they're the same person and he's still the male lead.

11. Bibidia

Bibidia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He literally had no reason to cheat on OG violet and mistreat his legitimate daughter...he is not redeemable

Not only is he a gold digger, he is a cheater, a horrible father, trash and disgusting person to the core. I'm going to puke at the fact he's the ML...why???

12. hongmeowpanda

hongmeowpanda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Naenia

Naenia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This hurts

15. Alicelz

Alicelz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ??? Eh, I think the spoiler is wrong
    OG Violet is really villainess, she mistreat all her servants (she brainwash her child to harass OG Heroine too, to be like typical villainess do, OG Theo is a cheater but it isn't right to harass innocent child while the one who cheat is her parents), OG Theo didn't steal OG Violet's family power, he doesn't lie to public that he is a good husband (well, everyone knows he cheat), he doesn't hate OG Violet's child or maybe he hates her because she is OG Violet's child (for this I don't really remember, maybe I mistaken this novel with other novels since there are many novels have this trope) (though I don't think he behave like a father to Violet's child, if I remember correctly he ignore her), he hates OG Violet who harass every other ladies near him, she even frames one lady and she makes/forces OG Theo's mother to make her and OG Theo marry by using the fact that OG Violet's mom is OG Theo's mom's friend (that's why after he got OG Violet's pregnant or after OG Violet give birth, he left because he hates OG Violet and he thought he has finished his duty to have a heir, so while OG Violet and her child live in the duke's house, he lives with his mistress and OG heroine at another house until the mistress suicide because of guilt)
    For the king of the country, I don't know how to describe his feeling (but I'm pretty sure it's not relief or maybe there is relief but also other feelings), OG Violet is one of his childhood friends that made a huge problem that involves another country since she framed the lady I said before with another country's prince (OG Violet doesn't know this since he disguise as a commoner) but if I remember correctly they didn't do anything to OG Violet like punished or what because OG violet's father is a prime minister, OG Violet is spoiled that's why she can do anything she want until OG Violet's father die (but OG Violet is punished not because of her previous crimes but she and her child punished when trying to kill or harass (I don't really remember this since every villainess trope has this kind of setting) OG heroine that at that time is soon to be crown princess or crown princess already), so I think the king's feeling is a little bit complicated because like I said OG Violet is his childhood friend
    and they are banished not executed

Scapezz, chamchaworld, its0k and 2 others like this.
  16. Naenia

Naenia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he fulfilled his duty and made her an heir, he could get divorced but he didn't and then bring his lover's daughter to the house, OgViolet would keep the title inherited from her family and he with that of his family, for me He is nothing more than a coward and I find it unpleasant that he was the Ml

17. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    DROPPED
    Maybe I will reconsider it if this trash didn't get his past memories because that mean he's got clean slate, but he got his past memories and still trying to get Violet. Yeah nope. Cheating bastard is a cheating bastard no matter the reason. He dismiss his legal daughter and shower illegal daughter with love, in fact I see this happened in a family irl and I can't blame the girl for turned bad.

18. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Chinese Novel 'Rebirth of the Evil Mother-In-Law' about a badass ruthless unforgiving mother punishing and abandoning her whole toxic Ungrateful Family (Husband + 2 Young Adult Children) might be a good medicine for you ;) Has its flaws but fun revenge guilty pleasure.

Other recommendations about Mothers Taking No Shit + Not Accepting Cheating Spouses:
    • I Became The Mother Of the Male Lead Who Lives With An Ad**terous Man
    • The Villain and the Cannon Fodder’s Mother
    • Take Me Out (Manhua)

Last edited: Oct 9, 2022
  19. Reinblick123

Reinblick123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank god i read the spoilers first before it read the novel and manga

zozoshawky, bleedingliar24 and Naenia like this.
  20. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    I have no idea where that person who spoiled it read it. Is it the same novel? I dont think so.

The ending was, OG Violet was indeed a mean person. I cannot excuse her deeds just because she loved Theo so much, Wrong is wrong. Anyway, OG Violet and daughter were exiled. They weren't executed (nor was it implied that they were) and there was no description of any head falling or something. What was stated was that they were taken to a carriage. Are we reading the same novel? Or was the translated novel I read lacking? Lol.

The OG male lead was already rich. He does not need the money or influence of the OG Violet. There was no such thing depicted in the novel In fact, OG Theo and even in the new time line, are second to the royal family in status since his dad is the brother of the king.

I really wanna read your source!!!! Waaaah!!! The version I read did not contain those slapping-reality-into-Theo scene T^T. I wanna read thaaat!!!

bleedingliar24 and Lucila like this.