Resolved Transmigration from modern world with a space full of medecin, to ancient time china !

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Cherryflower, Jan 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cherryflower

Cherryflower Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone ! English is not my first language so please, bear with my mistakes please !

I am looking for a novel that I really like and stop reading because of a lack of update !

I forgot the title but I will give you a description to see if you have ever read this novel and remember the title.

It was of great quality. Set in ancient times china, it follow a modern girl (from the military or Assassin background) who transmitted in the body of the daughter of the legitimate first wife in a household !

The father is a scum and have many wives and concubines, and one of them is from a powerful background, she use this to push the legitimate first wife from her position to that of the second wife.

I remember the Female protagonist having medical knowledge I think she was in the army or working as a doctor with some physical training. She came to ancient time with a space fill with all her medical supplies such as antiseptics, anesthetics and more...

She doesn't have any special power and the setting of the story have no magical beast or beast companion or grand cultivation. It is more of and alternate ancient China in a dynasty period were there is Martials arts but not real magic or otherworldly power aside from internal strength for the people in the military!

The heroine met the male lead in the first chapter in the mountains were her mother, brother/sister have been exile by the second wife of the father.

The male lead was injure and she gave him first aid treatment and use one of her space medicine a spray anesthetic to help heal him. He may or may not be the crown prince but he is a prince and was intrigued !

It turn out that he is to married the daughter of the first wife of the household of the heroine !

The protagonist decide that she and her family have to live the mountains and come back to the household manor to reclaim her place but she doesn't do that brazenly as she has no strength!

The next time she meet the prince she discipline that his leg have been crippled and her wear a mask on his face. She doesn't understand what happens between her helping him heal and his present state of injuries, he isn't faking it !

I repeat the stories didn't have cultivation, just martials arts, the medical environment was what you could expect from ancient, there weren't any miraculous pills, nor pills refining. The maternal family of the host body for the protagonist gave her Shops, medical shops, since that their fields, which were usurp by the paternal grandmother and the second wife.

Not all the wife and daughter in the household were bad. The father was a scum but not an idiot. The character were well flesh and intelligent ! Little to no dumb villains were seen and the pacing were slow since the protagonist is 12, 13 or 14 years old. She hasn't rich marriageable age !

I remember that in one chapter she win an archery contest in from of the royal families!

I remember that the harem in the imperial family was well manage with the imperial concubine and the empress having a good relationship.

The Male lead is the son of the imperial concubine, he is the beloved son of both his mother and the emperor and even his crippled state didn't change that. His mother is very beautiful and dictate to the emperor when he can see her, she is intelligent but not malicious and work in concert with the empress who isn't jealous and understand the game of the royal family.

He travel on a wheelchair but still retain force and internal energy in his upper body, he use a whip !
    It is not : - Malicious empress of military lineage
    - ill fated consort...

That is some of what I remember of the stories, have you ever encountered this novel ?

2. Sholonker

Sholonker Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't that daughter of the first wife or something like that?

3. Willlesta

Willlesta Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Sholonker

Sholonker Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Cherryflower

Cherryflower Active Member

Reading List:
    Link