LCD Second Life Ranker

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by oblueknighto, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Senros

Senros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They should be going back to normal this week.

Because I had no idea a titan called Perses existed, I looked him up and ended up reading about which titan birthed which titan. In the end I got to Gaia and went to the "Greek primordial deities" wikipedia page where it says:

"In Greek mythology, the primordial deities are the first gods and goddesses born from the void of Chaos. Hesiod's first (after Chaos) are Gaia, Tartarus, Eros, Erebus, Hemera and Nyx. The primordial deities Gaia and Uranus give birth to the Titans, and the Cyclopes. The Titans Cronus and Rhea give birth to Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Hestia, Hera and Demeter who overthrew the Titans. The warring of the gods ends with the reign of Zeus."

Chaos being a thing or a being according to different sources and chaos (well, the theme of beings being born from it somehow) shows up in several mythologies (at least in the Norse mythology, but probably in many others) so now I'm guessing that's the "Black King." Basically, the being before there was something from which all came to be.

Though if that's the case, I don't see how they got their powers from him. Did Hades mean that for them to have one power meant that Chaos would lose that power, until it ended with nothing? Idk... but I can't think of anything higher than Chaos. It seemed plausible in the beginning, but now not so much.

PD: I didn't know Uranus was Gaia's son... that makes all Greek gods beings born from incest, seriously, every single on of them (except those that are born from body parts.)

2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    So a thousand year old ninetails is just a mere fox? Boo just keeps getting more interesting.

3. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, i'm not into pedo cumdumpsters. :blobfearful:

Personally i'd like to see her die and be made into a servant of his.

I had to check the total number of chapters because i felt like we're nearing the 'end rush' but it says 800 so it's still a long ways off.

Absorbs resentment, gets the wanted item. Starts making Kynee, blablabla Tartarus war filler (maybe he'll climb while this goes on) uses artisan to fix the watch and gains 'Time' which was taken from Kronos? Then later on probably absorbs Kynee and finishes the shackles set which would represent Death and he'd be able to drain all of those Titans from the power they siphoned from Kronos, i guess.

It's hard to imagine just how much of a power leap these two events will bring.

Also, the Hades regretting his choices but saying he'd do it all over again since it brought him to this seat of power is probably about how they deprived Kronos of his time? Leaving the rule over death to be distributed amongst the other gods of death. (they only use death though, MC seems to have full control of all aspects).
    The second gens seem to have a positive view about ol' grandpa anyway.

Maybe, Kronos never 'devoured' his children literally in this myth, but they were 'consumed' by time and were not truly immortal until they took away Time from him.

Sigh, Gods have more fucked up families than your typical Jerry Springer show.

If i recall correctly, the shackles mentioned how his three guards became corrupted....?
    Also, notice how Gyges was his armor with eyeballs? The plot thickens!

Last edited: Nov 14, 2020
  4. TheHoblit

TheHoblit Peak Dual-Cultivator

Reading List:
    Link
    Note after most recent chapter says that it is getting officialy picked up by "a platform that you are all familiar with"!
    God I hope it is WW and not QI

5. Decimationalism

Decimationalism Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, hopefully that would be the better case of the two.....

On another note, anyone know what Brahm is inferring about Jeong-Woo's current state?

6. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    There's things that don't add up in his memories, either he's been tampered with / controlled (i.e. Kalatus is not really dead -since he sent his body and watch to earth-. Why he didn't leave a 'note' and assumed the elixer would be found, not to mention is there even one?) If Kalatus isn't dead, then AllForOne most likely didn't wipe out the dragons and they're colluding for some goal.

or he's entirely created by MC by combining the parts of the memory that he did have , the 'remains of his vestige' , making him either incomplete or more like a ... clone in a way. (to be honest, if he went through the 'dream' infinitely to find out how the tower works, and Nemesis got the skill 'dream's end' it's entirely possible the whole tower is a similar mechanism and it'll all be shattered by his power, freeing the 'gods and demons' too.)

Also nice to see, MC has authority of death through the inheritance, his brother has 'time'. (both of which are related to you know who, or if you don't then sux2bu ;P) MC has chosen to create his own path though, can't say 'War' doesn't suit a mercenary that fought in war zones in Africa.

I'm wondering how the numbering will work for this skill, he's pretty much fusing 002 and 003 and increasing their functions and going beyond the restrictions the tower has on 'magic' with the soul stone of luciel.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2021
    Decimationalism likes this.
  7. suncust

suncust I love all fluffy things! ~

Reading List:
    Link
    Perchance does it start with a
    T?

8. bloodsword

bloodsword Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I the only to think the black king may be the future Yeon-Woo ? In a earlier chapter it was said he would be known as the "black god" so ....

Tilgarial likes this.
  9. Tilgarial

Tilgarial [Chaos Tiger] [Paradox] [ded][Houseplant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, same. Either through some sort of time manipulation, simply some "gods always existed, but at some point they need to ascend from mortality" type of thing, or maybe even a situation where he's the breakout attempt of his hidden self, or something.

Also, mebbe factor in AllForOne? His existence is kind of suspicious too, especially considering what happened when he met the illusion in that one stage

10. Lynx

Lynx Professional...on lewd matter

Reading List:
    Link
    Just wondering, did the translator goes on hiatus or there's another stuff going on?

11. suncust

Reading List:
    Link
    he mentioned that its sort of licensed and would be moving to another platform to be announced

12. BrightShadow

BrightShadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh god, please be WW, if it goes to QI i would be sad.

13. suncust

Reading List:
    Link
    No idea, i hope so too....but aint hear anything yet

14. Euphues

Euphues Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow this series looks interesting, I might give it a try.

15. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    Still no news?

16. adrianvs

adrianvs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Goodbye guys QI pick it
    They have this novel in their website since a year ago

17. lnh_tr

lnh_tr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    as far as i know it's not the officially licensed one

18. BrightShadow

BrightShadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really? Guess no more second life ranker for me then...

19. Random

Random Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its probably not QI considering they said it would still be translated by the woopread team. QI currently has some other translator so its probably gonna be WW or someone else.

20. Maykj

Maykj Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone have a link with a decent translation for chapter 400++
    No need a perfect translation if for readable is good