Recommendations Something you find good.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Despapa69, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Despapa69

Despapa69 Revered 17 Syllable Sage

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello fellow readers. Could you all recommend me a novel that you found good. Any genre is fine, I just want to read something. Please include a simple description of the story that you recommend. Thank you.

2. Shalalalala

Shalalalala [One of Red Siblings][⚓]

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/omniscient-readers-viewpoint/comment-page-2/

Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint
    Description:
    Only I know the end of this world.

One day our MC finds himself stuck in the world of his favorite webnovel. What does he do to survive? It is a world struck by catastrophe and danger all around.

His edge? He knows the plot of the story to end. Because he was the sole reader that stuck with it. Read his story to see how he survives!

Despapa69 likes this.
  3. Vorpal

Vorpal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Novel's Extra
    1. MC writes book
    2. gets sent into book
    3. ???

Despapa69 likes this.
  4. Despapa69

Reading List:
    Link
    I dropped this but I'll give it another go.

Shalalalala likes this.
  5. Despapa69

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a good description. I'll try it.

6. the_TRASH

the_TRASH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Prime Minister’s Beloved Wife
    Synopsis

Transmigrated into an ancient novel, the modern fashion designer Bai Yu Yan suddenly became the wife of the Prime Minister. However, regardless of her position, her ending was but a tragic death.

"Death? Ha!", Bai Yu Yan scoffed as she packed her bag to become the master of her own fate.

"Wife, this lord has already warmed the bed for you. You dare run after eating this lord's tofu?", a certain lord stripped himself and closed the bedroom door.

In a world where survival was her only goal, love came knocking on her door. Although he was her husband, she knew he would soon meet his fated one.

But why does this man look so handsome in her design?

Bai Yu Yan looked at fate on one hand and her heart on the other. Which one will she choose?

[Original Story]

This is an Ancient Chinese Romance Drama but I find the MC's character more refreshing in comparison to the other novel with the same theme of a Cannon fodder wife. The MC is also afraid to be killed but she doesn't try to become the most submissive wife rather she actually depicts a normal modern woman, not in a very exaggerated OP manner though, like those who try to industrialize the era where they end up.
    And it is not Harem. No rape either. :blobparty:..

The 1st season is already completed but there is a Season 2 that is still ongoing.

7. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    Isaac: a war veteran who resorted to any means transmigrates to a curious fantasy world. He wants to live lazily but he gets thrown into messes and solves them in weird ways. The worldbuilding is great and the characters too. The main character is crazy.

Despapa69 likes this.
  8. Dearest_Reader

Dearest_Reader 【I, Who Mewls In The Distance】【The Lazy Traveler】

Reading List:
    Link
    The Editor is The Novel’s Extra
    Synopsis:
    Kim Jeongjin, an editor of a publishing company on the brink of closing due to bankruptcy, ends up transmigrating inside a fantasy novel as the incompetent youngest son of a wealthy family.
    And here he thought that he should live a rich life in this life…
    “Why was I given a high-level skill? Don’t even bother!”

Trash of the Count’s Family
    Synopsis:
    When I opened my eyes, I was inside a novel.
    [The Birth of a Hero].
    [The Birth of a Hero] was a novel focused on the adventures of the main character, Choi Han, a high school boy who was transported to a different dimension from Earth, along with the birth of the numerous heroes of the continent.
    I became a part of that novel as the tr*sh of the Count’s family, the family that oversaw the territory where the first village that Choi Han visits is located.
    The problem is that Choi Han becomes twisted after that village, and everyone in it, are destroyed by assassins.
    The bigger problem is the fact that this s*upid tr*sh who I’ve become doesn’t know about what happened in the village and messes with Choi Han, only to get beaten to a pulp.
    “…This is going to be a problem.”
    I feel like something serious has happened to me.
    But it was worth trying to make this my new life.

Ex Rank Supporting Role’s Replay in a Prestigious School
    Synopsis:
    The EX rank cleared the final chapter of the national failed game and became an unnamed supporting character inside the game. Substandard and unmeasurable, the EX rank plays a supporting role with an unknown rank.

Survival Qualification Test
    Synopsis:
    The world regained consciousness.
    It was surprised to find ‘little animals’ doing a lot of ‘unauthorised’ things on its body.
    At midnight, on the first hour of 2018, a voice appeared in the minds of all citizens: “Hello, parasites.”
    A reaper gong, who doesn’t like to talk and strikes once to hit ten VS a fake white lotus and river god shou, who pits to kill.

The Main Character Hides His Strength
    Synopsis:
    Enemy of the world, cursed by all, Kim Sungchul goes on a quest to prevent the ‘prophecy of the end’ from coming to pass.
    But no matter how much he raised his strength, there were still some things he could not achieve with physical strength alone.
    Resolving to obtain the power of magic, he goes into hiding to learn magic from his most hated of enemies, The Mages.

You Are A Supporting Role [18+]
    Synopsis:
    The seductive woman’s body was ethereal, beautiful and sweet.
    No man would be able to come to his senses with that enchanting curvaceous figure in front of his eyes.
    The man had his head bowed between her legs, sucking the honey from her shriving petals.
    The elastic tip of the tongue licked up the vagina long, and the swollen clitoris end was sucked.
    At the same time, his thick fingers went in and out of her vagina and dug inside.
    At that moment, her white body convulsed with terrible pleasure.
    “Oh, no, no, no more……!!”
    She begged, cried, and climaxed. But the man wasn’t satisfied with this.
    He pushed his tongue into the twitching tunnel, and began to lick to the inside of the convulsions.
    Like a s*upid bug that drowns in honey.
    So he didn’t even notice.
    A sly smile that rose to her delicate face, groaning beneath him.

History’s Strongest Manager
    Synopsis:
    “What kind of hunter works without management these days?”
    20 years after the first appearance of monsters, hunters need managers these days.

---
    I picked some of them in my reading list section. :3
    It's a worthwhile reading to me.

Despapa69 likes this.
  9. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    Comedy with Martial arts

A Will Eternal (I’m Bai Xiaochun)
    One will to create oceans. One will to summon the mulberry fields. One will to slaughter countless devils. One will to eradicate innumerable immortals.

Only my will… is eternal.

A Will Eternal tells the tale of Bai Xiaochun, an endearing but exasperating young man who is driven primarily by his fear of death and desire to live forever, but who deeply values friendship and family.

Despapa69 and Dotencsure like this.
  10. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    Ruthless MC

Isaac
    Insane. Traitor. Terrorist.

The title given to Joon-young, a soldier who fought a lost war. Performing the most devious last stand befitting his titles, his memories were sent to another world.

Now named Isaac, he seeks to live out his days in relative peace. But with his family wanting him dead he is sent to the Campus, the Empire’s greatest centre of Education, in hopes that he would be expelled and tarnish his position as the heir of his family.

He is told that the school will treat him as if he doesn’t exist, that he isn’t protected by its rules. But Isaac, or Joon-young, sees it differently.

There are no rules to hold him back from getting what he wants.

Despapa69 likes this.
  11. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    Sporty one

In the online game Glory, Ye Xiu is regarded as a textbook and a top-tier pro-player. However, due to a myriad reasons, he is kicked from the team. After leaving the professional scene, he finds work in an Internet Cafe as a manager. When Glory launches its tenth server, he who possesses ten years of gaming experience once again throws himself into the game. Bringing with him the memories of his past and an incomplete, self-made weapon, his return along the road to the summit begins!

After fighting and scheming, who snatched away my glory? Under the tossing of the wind and rain, my dreams shall still appear as though they had never been shattered. In all its splendor, the path shall never be lost. Before the gazes of millions, this is where I return!

TaffyGirl13 likes this.
  12. Despapa69

Reading List:
    Link
    Read this, loved it. Didn't like the 2 supporter characters but eh nothing is perfect.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2021
  13. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    I became the first prince: a legendary sword possesses the body of the first prince of the kingdom his friend build. That kingdom is on the verge of crumbling and very corrupted by the neighboor empire. The sword soon decides to take the responsability to save the kingdom and turns everything around.

14. Despapa69

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there romance in the Main Character Hides His Strength?

15. Hasty girl

Hasty girl [Holy Novitiate] [Red Sibling] [Blackjack Sect]

Reading List:
    Link
    Second Life Ranker(ranker who lives a second time)
    Villainess reverses the hourglass
    It's not easy to be a man after travelling to the future(crossing to the future it is not easy to be a man)
    Qt cannon fodder's record of counterattacks
    My husband with a scholar syndrome
    Everyone Else is a Returnee
    The beginning after the end
    Solo levelling(manga also recommended)

Despapa69 likes this.
  16. Joker13

Joker13 Sleep Deprived Fool[Sheepiest sheep to ever sheep]

Reading List:
    Link
    mother of learning
    A magic time loop story

The hitting zone(webnovel) - a good baseball novel

Sofa_KingII and Despapa69 like this.
  17. Joker13

Joker13 Sleep Deprived Fool[Sheepiest sheep to ever sheep]

Reading List:
    Link
    Just remembered some more:

Super Minion(royal road):
    It's about a person/thing created in a lab, escapes it and learns to integrate with regular people, while also being a super villian's henchman

Sofa_KingII and Despapa69 like this.
  18. The vulture

The vulture Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    GREATEST OF ALL TIME SPORTS FOOTBALL
    the Mc is african reborn and wants to become the best footballer in world and oh he has a system and the story takes place in sweden

Despapa69 likes this.
  19. pkhyber

pkhyber Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fortune Teller Master : FMC, divination expert is soul is t/f as school girl in modern times. Follow her antics. It is slice of life and light read.No arrogant forceful characters as of yet.
    Driver of beautiful CEO: It's My wife is beautiful Ceo done right. Its strenghts are character interactions and relationships.It is fulfilling novel instead of fast food junk. MC is taxi driver who is underground bigshot and enters in contract marriage with CEO.
    Kingdom's Bloodline- A guy reincarnated as beggar in sword Knights, Magic and superhuman abilites world with kindgoms. First 20 chapters may not be to liking as they as high paced rush chase scene(to assume his identity). Afterwards it Becomes better. Strength of novel is atmosphere and details and world building. Every character is unique. MC is a prince and is recognised at chapter 20.Chapters are quite long.

20. Dotencsure

Dotencsure Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pursuit The Truth-one of the good xianxia novels that I actually like...the first 100 ch are slow but pace gets picked up after

Silerus likes this.