Resolved Fantasy Action Korean Novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Azavael, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Azavael

Azavael Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello!! I'm new here and I'm wondering if anyone knows the title of this Korean novel I read months ago.

This is a fantasy, action, dungeon-monsters-setting manhwa with male protagonist. I think the MC's name was Hansoo(?).

So, the early chapters introduced that humanity was ending and the only humans left are MC with a few of his friends. They were searching for this "item" that has the ability to return someone to the past. Finally, they decided to send MC back to the past. I forgot how many years MC returned but he returned around the time where this "dungeon" thingy was first introduced to the world. The way the dungeon works is by absorbing some kind of crystals that is dropped when you kill something. you can boost your stats of gain skills if you kill creatures, be it monsters or humans.

MC becomes and overpowered character. He has knowledge about dungeons and he's far superior than other people. During his early adventures, There was this time where the "dungeon" takes all possessed food and MC ends up cooking a creature which is supposedly toxic. However, since MC has knowledge about dungeons and stuff, he was able to remove the toxins and eat it.

MC is more of a cruel, loner type of person. He doesn't care if someone tags along him as long as it doesn't bother him. However, once that someone disrupt his plans, he will immediately dispose of them.

I don't remember much after that, but if anything pops on your mind, please let me know!! >~<

2. Neiden

Neiden Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Azavael

Azavael Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg thank you so much for your reply AAAAAAAA I've been searching for this manhwa like an idiot (T~T) Truly, the power of the veteran readers of this community Thank youuuu

4. phucanhcr02

phucanhcr02 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Beware of the later half, it started going downhill from then on.

5. Kalifa

Kalifa New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking of omniscient readers viewpoint never read Reincarnator before is it good?

6. Neiden

Neiden Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At first, it was excellent.
    But after a certain point, it kind of went downhill.
    I dropped it so long ago that I wouldn’t be able to tell you where it was...

7. jakala

jakala Member

Reading List:
    Link