Spoiler I Was Just an Ordinary Lady

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HealingScarsandHearts, Jun 1, 2020.

1. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    at first i didnt like this ml, but now he have grown on me. the flower scene made me soft and willing to see the ml changes :D

augacutan, leyeh2 girl and gflowers like this.
  2. Lilylam

Lilylam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol same. I really appreciate how much Finea struggled after being reborn. She became an actual kid, she wasn't stressing about how she was mentally more mature - her brain hasn't technically finished developing yet. I just hope they make use of her connection to the modern world but more.

I love Lady Baby but she was creepy as a baby. Her smile had a scheming merchant vibe to it. Her saying I love you was sweet but was also really disturbing. I thought she was just going to say 'I love you' but she went all out. She could have easily become known as a monster if she was born into a terrible family.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2021
  3. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    True.

4. gflowers

gflowers Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Caleb (Finea’s dad) is teaching Finea and the Prince how to swing a sword. The prince keeps sighing and Finea ask him whats wrong, and the prince at first ignores her. Finea starts to worry, she thinks perhaps its because hes been studying too much. She asks if he’s stressed out or sick and the prince says no, nothing is wrong. He finally tells Caleb that he doesn’t want to practice anymore and goes to the garden. Finea joins him. She notices that the prince is searching for something, she tries to get him to take a break but the prince refuses. She finally asks him what hes looking for so she can help search too and then the prince begins to cry. He explains to Finea that at the upcoming ball he wanted to dance with her, and he had planned to ask her with a flower. But he hasn’t been able to find one that looks like her. Finea’s heart starts thumping, she thinks to herself I used to think of him as a little brother but now I feel something I haven’t felt before. He continues to apologize for not being able to find a flower as pretty as her and Finea can’t help but blush and think, shes going to start feeling dizzy soon. She then tells him that any flower would do. Any flower the prince gives her, she would never refuse it. She explains that she wants any flower she receives from the prince, and that it will be better than having a flower that looks like her. The prince blushes and then gets up and runs to talk to a gardener nearby. The gardener gives him a pink flower. The prince then gives it to Finea and tells her here is a lisianthus flower. You are the same as the meaning of this flower, happiness and your cheeks are as pretty as the color of this flower. Finea blushes and thinks the prince didn’t have to say all that but she appreciates such sweet words. The prince then asks her to please be her dance partner.

The next few scenes show Finea at home full of happiness. She’s blushing and acting all giggly in any situation. Her mother starts to worry that she might be sick. As she’s going to bed, she cant help but admire the flower the prince gave her. She keeps thinking it’s so beautiful and that she’s as pretty as the flower. She begins rolling around in bed all happy when a maid comes in angry telling her to go to sleep because her behavior is preventing her younger brother Florence from falling asleep (his bedroom is right next to her and he’s seen crying thinking there’s a monster in his sisters room when it’s really her making all the noise). A week later in her magic study class she asks her instructor why when casting magic one must first ask the spirts for its usage? Finea says when casting magic people go oh _(name)_ spirt please _(command)_…. Finea says simple words should be used like Expecto petronum, Bibi di babi di bu, etc…Her instructor explains that humans make contracts with spirits to boost the magic inside them and most of the time they as using more magic, they need to first ask the spirits permission to use their magic, as it is polite. She asks Finea how she would feel if someone took something of hers with out asking her first, Finea says she would hurt them with a chair. Her instructor says to not do that and that humans must be polite as spirits have feelings as well. Finea’s magic lesson ends and she begins her etiquette class. In her class she begins to learn about noble families and how they rank in hierarchy such as dukes, marquess, earl, viscount, and baron. Finea notes that Lora’s family are dukes. She then learns that the Draforcuth’s family (the princes family) are descendants of the hero's spirits that founded the empire and therefore they are at the top of the hierarchy.

5. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    are there no spoilers from the novel? :pikablob:

MiuMiuchu likes this.
  6. MiuMiuchu

MiuMiuchu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need spoiler from the novel!! What happend to Finea and prince in the end . . :aww:

Anne1102, Evi_Chan and Lilylam like this.
  7. Evi_Chan

Evi_Chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please give us more spoilers ❤️ I wanna know more ophinio and finea moments ❤️

8. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Bumping this because series had an update. Any novel spoilers? How do they beat the Dowager? Conflict spoilers? Shipping moments?
    Any romance for her older brother? 2nd ML?

Lilylam, Animelover3 and rock.doll like this.
  9. Ice2021

Ice2021 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers on how it's going to end?

10. LUCKYRADHI

LUCKYRADHI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This page leads to some other articles of kidnapping of ladies. Can you give us the actual link instead ?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2021
  11. Lilylam

Reading List:
    Link
    In the newest raws, she plans on making something. She bought a bunch of leather and is now at a weapon factory.... anyone know what the heck is she making?
    She just introduced pressure mats into that world in exchange for their help in making something.

syofiaa and IsaacaHawke like this.
  12. Delice-San

Delice-San Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers?
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

13. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the ML have other siblings?

14. Lilylam

Reading List:
    Link
    He will soon. The empress is pregnant with twins.

syofiaa, i_am_here, Peachiii and 3 others like this.
  15. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    kya!!! what are their genders?

16. aoerax

aoerax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ml is crown prince confirmed?

i_am_here likes this.
  17. J-Susan

J-Susan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did the mother tell Finea to not marry a soldier (like her dad) because she’ll get hurt? I thought the relationship between the mom and dad was strong.

syofiaa likes this.
  18. Tarniaesquetta

Tarniaesquetta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It hurts more when you're in love with your partner and their duties are always supposed to be above you and their lives always at stake

Bella94 and leyeh2 girl like this.
  19. yutasthreateningaura

yutasthreateningaura Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so happy when i find this manhwa cause finally in isekai the mother is still alive and nice:blob_grin: but I'm scared at the same time... If you know spoiler please tell me, will all MC family and friends stay alive until the end?

20. Lilylam

Reading List:
    Link
    No wonder there were no updates last week.
    I just peaked at chapter 71 and I think they changed the art style. I was convinced I was at the wrong manhwa and had to backtrack to the previous chapter to make sure. I'm no sure how I feel about this change, I really like the old art style... or at least was used to it.

Attached Files:

princessbelle likes this.