Resolved BL TEST CULTIVATION WORLD

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Leisheng, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Leisheng

Leisheng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was just scrolling thtough novel forums like normal and saw one post that reminded me of a story
    The only bit that i remembered is that they were ina test, i dont know if its to enter the sect or anything but it was a test about spiritual power physical fitness all that stuff, so the test i think it was the first or last part or somewhere in the middle it was a test that test ones gravity like how they stand against pressure or something
    They went through this door i think that on the other side of that door the gravity is different, like its heavier like someone is putting pressure on you on cultivation novels, the other people who came to the test are having a hard tike but the MC was walking through like it was a breeze! I think this is where he got the ML's attention(?) or someone else anyway pretty much everybody noticed him because of this
    Really appreciate the help! I really dont remmeber the title, if yall say a title i wont even think its that novel unless i read it so pls help specify which chapter or arc if its a QT it is, thank you for reading!!

2. IceLight303

IceLight303 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Um, It might be the legendary master's wife. They have a test with a gravity stone room but I don't remember the chapter.

3. Leisheng

Leisheng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you remember if it was in the 50s? I stopped this novel a while back because it was too long my attention is short lived i wanna try reading again but i dont remember which chapter i last left of! Thanks btw i think it was this one ill just post another thread if it wasnt this one

4. rosyprimrose

rosyprimrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was at least in the 200s upward

Leisheng likes this.