Spoiler The Evil Lady Will Change (manhua)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    @emmyazzy , many, many thanks for your hard work. I know these translations take a lot of time. I’m glad to hear you’re feeling better. Take your time. I also agree that Lilian is so full of herself that it gets me upset. I can’t believe how she makes up fantasy in her head and adamantly sticks to them. It has never occurred to her that Aisha’s marriage can be a happy one. Due to her refusal to listen to anyone, I am really annoyed by her. Technically she’s not really a villain but she’s the type of person who can annoy people to death and I find the more she opens her mouth, the more I have the tendency to dislike her.

And why in the world does she thinks she’s a gift to Robelia. I understand her support in that country should be waning. I guess her realization of her standing remains unaffected. Very stupid girl. Meanwhile, Eugene and Cecilia’s families will now get caught up in Aisha’s father’s stupidity and I wonder what will be the consequences in the end for Robelia.

About the names, use whatever you wish. I have seen so many variations of names. In the English and Spanish translation they use Louisa, Cecilia, Winterne, Athanasia and Lucarian. Other times I see Elja for Aisha and another name for Lilian.

I understand Tappytoon is ridiculously expensive. I think I wanted to try it a time and looked at feedback on reddit forum.

beazacha, emmyazzy and rock.doll like this.
  2. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I read the chapters on TappyToon and it’s interesting that their translators clarify that it’s the royal family that isn’t allowed to get divorced in Amaryllis. I guess everybody else can get divorced. By Eliza/Aisha linking Ren/Ryan to this rule, it implies that Ren/Ryan is part of the royal family, which we know for sure later when Nikolai says it.

I also like their translation of the Delphinium matter/principles better. Before in the English translation on manga sites, the reasoning wasn’t very clear as to why Eliza/Aisha disagreed with the ideas of that system. What’s explained is that Delphinium simply replaced class with wealth. In other words, instead of keeping their nobility, under Delphinium, the rich was elevated in society. According to Eliza/Aisha, this deepened the divide between rich and poor in the southern society that adopted this way of doing things and classes became more distinct.

I also like that in their version, Eliza/Aisha’s impact on society was explained better. The art exhibitions and other events she arranged in society assisted the economic activity of that country while also garnering funds for charity through her connections with those noble women. She really did a lot as a noble woman.

Another difference in translation was the part where Eliza/Aisha appeared at the White Knights field by error and the white knights couldn’t discern/read what kind of person Eliza/Aisha was and Alec, in particular, thought that the only people they can’t read are those that possess Arundel magic. So, here we got foreshadowing in this version of translation.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2021
  3. Eiidachan

Eiidachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking forward for the translation of when Ren reject her and scolded by her former friend. Yes, she's not evil, she's just simply self-centered to the point of being delusional that I'll also be annoyed if I meet someone like her.

snzzykitten, emmyazzy and Celebrianna like this.
  4. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, I’m quite curious on her next course of action. Will she behave herself and respect her engagement to Prince Carles or will she take a stupid step and ruin her own life? Ryan’s rejection should have made her feel ashamed of her actions but will it really wake her up to reality? I hope it does.

5. Eiidachan

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading the spoilers in previous pages, unless the manhwa decides to go with different route, I don't think she'll open her eyes just yet. She's the type who'd only realize treasures' true worth only after losing them.

Celebrianna likes this.
  6. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s what I find surprising. Since spoilers are just tidbits, I would really like to see how her story of self-destruction develops. Like I can’t imagine why she would persist in trying to interfere with Ryan when he basically told her off. According to some of the people who translated the Korean, she said she felt ashamed after her confrontation with Ryan. So then, doesn’t that show that she has enough sense to be embarrassed? I thought that would wake her up.

Anyway, her family will be in big trouble if they can’t reverse the king’s announcement. They better try hard to salvage this matter.

rock.doll likes this.
  7. Eiidachan

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe she can't stand the embarassment and that's exactly why she try to persist? You know, just like when she lost the sword duel against Aisha's personal maid (forgot her name), she whined and complained instead of accepting her defeat with dignity even though she was the one who challenged her first. She even purposely didn't heal her wound.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2021
  8. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    I do wonder if Ryan doesn’t secretly dislike her after hearing about Aisha’s past. Poor her. The fact is that Aisha got the label “Evil Lady” from the incident that she started. First, she stole Aisha’s beloved heirloom from her grandmother and donated it to charity without her permission. Then when Aisha confronted her, she starts lecturing Aisha that she needs to get rid of the grandmother’s outdated teachings, blah blah blah. So Aisha slapped her and then she cast herself as the victim by telling Aisha she only took the jewelry and donated it on Aisha’s behalf (without her consent) to improve Aisha’s image since everybody thinks badly of her. Ryan has every right to dislike this girl. Arundel magic doesn’t even come into play here because this is about the airhead stealing Aisha’s jewelry, donating it to charity and then blaming Aisha for reprimanding her about it.

9. IceQueenRinne1234

IceQueenRinne1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well, hey cheapskate fellow!! :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobhighfive::blobhighfive:

emmyazzy likes this.
  10. Eiidachan

Reading List:
    Link
    That might be the case. If not dislike, perhaps the same feeling as how Aisha felt towards Ryan's former schoolmate (forgot her name) after she heard Ryan was rumored to be a monster because the said ungrateful schoolmate called him so even though she was rescued by him. The difference is, Aisha has more patience and didn't even think the said woman worth her time to get mad at even when she tried to frame her, while Ryan is obviously fiercer.

lazynoodles and Celebrianna like this.
  11. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    If we think about it, Elena seem to dislike Lilian. I remember when she arrived in Robelia in the carriage, she thought that this is the place that called Aisha “Evil Lady”. She noticed how cold Aisha’s mother was to her too especially after seeing her daughter for the first time in a year. She saw it all and I won’t be surprised that she doesn’t like Aisha’s family.

Cecilia and Louisa will probably feel the same too about the people of Robelia and Aisha’s family.

Ryan noticed the mother’s coldness to them and told Aisha he didn’t care. Notice though at the uncomfortable dinner, all he was concerned about was that Aisha get to eat peacefully. He also noticed that Aisha smiled happily for the first time since they came to Robelia only when Cecelia and Louisa arrived. I think he would act politely to Aisha’s family for her sake but I don’t think they leave a good impression on him. I wouldn’t be surprised if he eventually concludes that Aisha’s family is full of nutcases. Arundel magic should have weakened enough for them to stop allowing their younger daughter to run their family but they still cater to her every need.

Lilyworld and rock.doll like this.
  12. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    Korean chapter 78 is out. It looks like even more trouble is brewing. I must say I’m getting a little scared for the possible way in which Aisha’s family is going to continue to make her suffer. A previous spoiler said she will cut ties with her family and I can see the necessity already appearing.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2021
    Lilyworld and DOHere like this.
  13. Eiidachan

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I can see that too. Aisha's father doesn't look well and Liliel is clearly not learning her lesson, and worst Liliel meets with the red-haired devil who is the root of all evil. I'm scared for Aisha's safety alright.

Celebrianna likes this.
  14. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes and that Lilian girl looks spiteful and resentful right now. I guess she’s still smarting under the hurt of Ryan’s harsh words. She’s even treating the prince unfairly. Now she just has to join hands with the villain.

Speaking of the villain, he seriously needs to die. He has killed so many people already. Now the king is crawling on his knees before him. What an utter shame.

snzzykitten and ArkiV_10 like this.
  15. Eiidachan

Reading List:
    Link
    Lilian is still thinking she did nothing wrong. Seriously. Flirting with your sister's husband even though you already have a fiancee and you think that's not wrong? Maybe she needs everyone in the whole Robelia to scorn right on her face to snap her from her idiocy and delusion.

That red-head maybe will pretend to help her by telling how to win over Ryan's heart or showing that she's better than Aisha or something.

snzzykitten and Celebrianna like this.
  16. Negarrr

Negarrr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you very much
    Welcome back :aww:

emmyazzy likes this.
  17. emmyazzy

emmyazzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ryan cupped his hand on his chin as he pondered.

In addition to Winternet, the empire’s protector and Yarundi’s arch enemy.

Is this all a coincidence?

Aisha asked Violet, “Sir, this isn’t your first time in Luobeli, right?”

Violet responded, “Yes. Due to my family’s business, I have visited a few times. I have also sent the person-in-charge to Luobeli’s power stone mine.”

Louisa let out a sigh and spoke, “Indeed. Recently, we have been having a headache over this.”
    Violet abruptly cut in, “Louisa, don’t speak about this in public.”

Louisa looked towards him and stated, “What is there that can’t be said? Anyway, this will be known to everyone soon.”

Ryan questioned, “Can I ask what is the matter?”

Violet slowly said “... Actually,

“Recently, we have found out that the person-in-charge of the mine in Luobeli has falsified the account book.

“Based on thorough investigations, we have found out that they had smuggled a huge amount of power stones.”

Aisha looked towards Sethi and asked, “Sethi, does Deis manor also experience something similar?”

Sethi replied with her fingers near her chin, “As of now, we don’t face any problems, but I have decided to do a thorough investigation.”

Louisa said, “Seems like someone had bribed Luobeli high ranked nobles. But I really dnn’t understand what they are thinking… Regardless of the amount of power stones smuggled, it would be useless if they don’t even have the technique to enhance these power stones.

“And this skill is only possessed in Deis and Violet family…”

Violet let out a sigh and spoke, “Anyway, we can only hope that the Luobeli nobles aren’t crossing the line and making stupid mistakes.”

There was silence in the table. “...”

Aisha put down the tea cup and looked very sad.

Father…

Why did you do such a thing…

In a dark and quiet mansion

There were red sparks everywhere as it roared loudly. On the ground, there was a red circle with a star-like symbol in the circle. It seemed like a seal. Five man were sprawled on the ground within the circle as red sparks went flying.

All of the red sparks were connected to a huge purple stone that seemed to absorb these energy.

Aisha’s father backed away as he said, “This…

“What exactly…

“How can you do something so inhumane…”

The purple-like stone stopped emitting red sparks as Fei stood next to it. A cool breeze blows through the room.

Fei said, “A typical human would possess some magic…

“Seems like a more superior grade is needed... “

Aisha’s father grabbed him on the shoulder and shouted, “What exactly are you doing?” Fei turned to look at him.

Aisha’s father continued with his face darkened, “I have coordinated with you because you said that you would produce enhanced power stones!

“But you are doing such a horrible thing…!”

Fei clicked his tongue and his eyes looked at him in disgust. Suddenly a black feeler like thing emerged from Fei and strangled Aisha’s father.

“My mental control on you has always been affected, is it because Yarundi magic isn’t perfect?” said Fei.

Aisha’s father gasped for air as he shivered.

Fei continued, “Also, when did I say that my motive is to enhance power stones?

“I want the power to swallow the entire universe.

“My plan won’t fail.”

Aisha’s father continued to gasp for air as he looked at Fei.

Suddenly, Aisha’s father was dropped to the ground as the black feelers removed their gripped on his neck. He coughed continuously.

Fei said, “Say, who is your master.”

Aisha’s father responded as he was sprawled to the ground, “Fei…

“The great Yarundi master.”

After saying that, he collapsed to the ground.

“Although I wish to bestow you to death, I can’t.

“Before I take back from your daughter what belongs to mine, you are of some use.” said Fei.

Fei placed his hands on the purple stone and face near it as he spoke, “I am so excited. It must be very exciting.”

“The good play will soon begin.

“Send all the power stones that have been collected to the palace. But don’t let anyone find out, do you understand?”

Aisha’s father’s eyes turned red seemingly bewitched as he answered, “Yes, master.”

“The great and honourable Yarundi will live within us.”

In Luobeli’s palace

Sun rays entered the drawn window with curtains drawn out. The bed was covered with pink curtains at the side and there was a bump under the yellow quilt.

Aisha was soundly asleep on her left side as Ryan laid on his right side and watch her.

He raised his hand and stroked Aisha’s hair with a smile on his face.

Aisha slowly opened her eyes and saw Ryan with his head propped up smiling at her.

“Ryan…”

“It’s still early now, you can sleep a little more.” said Ryan.

Aisha blushed as she asked, “When did you wake up?”

Ryan said with a grin, “It has been a while. Today is a rare day where we are free, so I am thoroughly admiring Aisha’s sleeping face.”

“!!?” Aisha blushed when she heard what he had said.

“What is so nice about my sleeping face…” Aisha flushed.

I didn’t say anything in my sleep, right…

“Don’t worry. When Aisha is asleep, she is very quiet. But even if you do say something in your sleep, it must be very cute.”

Aisha quickly hid her face under the blanket as she looked towards Ryan.

She quickly turned away from him.

“... You are so mushy.” Aisha said.

“...!!”

“I am saying the truth. By saying that, you are hurting me!” Ryan quickly stated.

“Hahaha…” Aisha giggled.

There was a slight blush on Ryan’s face as he said, “I am going to punish you.” After saying that, he pulled the blanket upwards.

“What?” Aisha looked back and questioned.

Ryan inched towards Aisha and Aisha turned back she exclaimed, “Hold...Hold on!... Ryan!!”

“Ah…!”

*plop*

There was pinkish flowery aura exuding from the room.

Aisha laid in Ryan’s arms as her hair were spread out in the quilt.

She blushed.

Seriously, he started from the early morning… I feel like we are doing something wrong.

Although it is quite good…

“This is the best morning after I have arrived in Luobeli.” Ryan said.

“Ryan, you can’t say such words…”

“Hahaha…”

Ryan gave a peck on her forehead.

“I kept seeing you put so much attention on Miss Lilian and Crocus mansion…

“If it is for Miss Lilian, let’s find a chance to talk to her.”

“It is indeed hard to accept those things… but…

“But even if Miss Lilian were to make any decision, you don’t need to blame yourself. You have already done what you can and she can handle the rest by herself.”

Ryan said that as he pulled Aisha’s face facing him.

“En, I understand.” Aisha agreed with a blush.

“Thank you, Ryan.”

Ryan hugged her, “Alright, let’s sleep a little more. You need more rest.”

“You too, Ryan. There is so many things happening recently. You must be tired... “ Aisha said.

“En. Let’s sleep together for a while.” Ryan said as he placed his face near Aisha’s face endearingly. Both of them smiled blissfully.

In front of the dressing table

Aisha questioned as she looked towards the mirror, “Do you really want me to comb my hair for me?”

“En. I have always wanted to try that.” Ryan said.

Ryan took a lock of hair and smelled it, “Aisha’s hair is so beautiful.”

Alina watched this lovey-dovey scene from the side.

Tch. To comb Madam’s hair is supposedly my job…

A knock sounded on the door.

Alina opened the door and asked, “May I ask who is this? Madam is currently preparing…”

Lousia and Sethi stood in front of the door and Sethi introduced, “Nice to meet you, Alina, it’s us, Sethi and Louisa.”

Aisha turned to looked towards the door, “Lousia and Sethi! You are here!”

Aisha ran with light steps towards them. Louisa greeted, “Aisha! It is a pleasant afternoon. Have you eaten your lunch?”

“Of course, have a seat here.”

Louisa said, “Seems like you have begun to doll up yourself. And that is just right!”

Aisha asked, “What’s the matter? What can I do for you?”

Louisa said, “It is…”

Sethi noticed Ryan at the corner and said, “Ah! Why is Your Highness here…”

Louisa also noticed it, “Ah…!”

Aisha blushed as she turned to look at Ryan, “Ah…”

There were suddenly an awkward silence filled in the room. Both Sethi and Louisa stared blankly for a moment and suddenly came to a realisation as both of them blushed.

“It is that reason!” Louisa exclaimed.

Sethi held onto a corner of her dress and bowed, “Really, we have been disrespectful for choosing such a time to come.”

Aisha giggled as Ryan blushed and said, “Aisha!”

“Haha… Sorry.” Aisha said as she laughed.

“Dressing up will probably take up some time. Go to the other room to have a rest.” Aisha said as she stroked Ryan’s face.

Ryan said, “...Got it.”

“I will be next door. If you need anything, you can find me.”

“Ok, Ryan.”

“See you later.”

He seems to be more clingy with me today… Aisha thought as she waved towards Ryan with a grin.

Indeed… After arriving in Luobei, we barely had any time to spend time together. Aisha let out a sigh.

“Both of you look very blissful.” Sethi said.

“Sethi…”

Lousia said with a reassuring smile, “That’s great. Actually, we were quite worried.”

“Because here… isn’t Amarlis.”

“Don’t worry. I do not bother much about these things in the past.” Aisha said.

Tea and dessert were placed on the coffee table.

Aisha asked as she held onto her teacup, “Speaking of which, what were you going to say, Louisa?”

“To specially come before the banquet, you should need something, right?”

Sethi spoke, “Aisha, do you want to come to my room to be dolled up together? Doran Caren had asked us to give you a present.”

Aisha asked, “Doran? Could it be... ”

Sethi explained, “Yes. It is the dress of the latest design. We were also fortunate to have one as well.”

Aisha smiled and placed a hand on her right cheek, “I am very grateful… I have to properly thank her.”

Lousia said, “This is Doran Caren that had pushed back other Madam’s appointment and specially made them for you.”

Lousia’s eyes shimmered, “I have heard that it has a special meaning behind it.”

Aisha looked puzzled and asked, “Special meaning?”

Louisa stated furiously, “They could even call the kind, beautiful and perfect Duchess as evil lady! We must give a taste of it to Luobeli’s noble!”

Sethi rubbed her chin and laughed sinisterly, “The Empire’s most exceptional designer wish and passion was put into this dress.”

Louisa said, “If there is anyone that dares to be disrespectful to Aisha, we will deal with them!”

Sethi added, “Of course, he must have mental preparation.”

“Please let me arrange the jewelleries Madam is going to wear today.” Alina walked forward and stated.

Even Alina… Aisha thought.

Louisa exclaimed, “It must be those dazzling ones! And it must be big too! Today’s dress is very suitable for that kind of jewellery!”

“Leave it to me.” Alina said with a dazzling aura.

Sethi and Louisa gave a high five to each other and Alina stood by the side.

As Aisha watched this scene, she blushed and smiled from ear to ear.

The translation of the names are a mess.:blobawkward: I should come up with a glossary of names soon. 5 more chapters that I haven't posted. Season 2 Ch 47 (Confession) should be the one everyone is waiting for(?). Will post soon~:blobsmilehappy:

18. emmyazzy

emmyazzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In Luobeli palace, the lights were all brightly lit up.

There were music in the background and a champagne tower on a table. In a banquet hall, there were red carpet and a few couples were talking amongst themselves.

Aisha, Louisa and Sethi entered the banquet hall. Aisha was dressed in a red dress that had the same colour as her red hair, Sethi was dressed in a black dress while Louisa was dressed in a pink dress with black lace.

Aisha turned back and asked Sethi and Lousia, “How is it? Are you satisfied with the atmosphere in Luobeli?”

When she turned back, she saw Sethi and Louisa growling like a cat with cat tail and ears as they surveyed the place.

They look like two cats that are on high-alert. Aisha thought.

Aisha placed both her hands together in front of her and spoke, “Sethi and Louisa, you two should relax and enjoy the banquet.

“Now, there won’t be anyone who would openly go against me.”

Louisa said in response, “Who knows these nobles have all finally discerned the situation!”

Sethi said agreeingly, “Yes, if I were to find out…

“Recently, I have been troubled that my life seems too mundane. I will definitely play with them.” As she said that, she laughed sinisterly.

Aisha said, “But we can’t just stand here, right? Let’s go and have some desserts!”

“En, alright!” Sethi agreed.

“...”

“It appears like the rumours are true.”

“That lady with silver hair must be Miss Cecilia Deis.”

“The lady next to her should be Miss Louisa Violet. Both of them are very important people in Amarlis.”

“But… Even if I had personally seen it, I can’t believe it. The person that is known as the evil lady is treated with love from the Empire.” A man holding a glass of red wine spoke.

A green hair lady in green dress replied, “I have heard that she is the centre of many latest trends. Red hair that used to be avoided in Amarlis circle had many nobles that purposely dyed their hair red.”

The man said again, “It is clear that Athanasia Crocus is an arrogant and heartless woman. Why do the people in the empire like such an evil lady that is obstinate and has an extravagant lifestyle…”

“...” The lady in pink dressed placed a hand near her chin as she pondered.

“Madam Akeley, what’s the matter?” The lady with green hair asked.

Madam Akely responded, “I just suddenly thought what exactly did Miss Athanasia did for her to be called an evil lady…”

“What’s there to think about? There are many reasons. She lives a lavish lifestyle, enjoys the special powers of a noble and kept going against Lady Lilian Crocus…” The man stated.

Madam Akely said, “Enjoy the noble’s special rights? Aren’t we the same? Moreover, she is more serious than anyone else in the responsibility of a noble.”

She added, “Moreover, Lady Lilian is just a pretentious saintess. Don’t we all know that?”

The lady with green hair suddenly looked startled and quickly interjected, “Madam Akely! Shh!” After saying that, she looked around.

The lady with green hair spoke again, “What Madam said is true. From what I recall, Miss Athanasia doesn’t live an extravagant lifestyle and she doesn’t kick up a fuss on anything…”

Madam Akely said, “Indeed. At that time…

“It was as if we were bewitched by something…”

As she said that, she looked towards Aisha, Lousia and Sethi who were chatting happily.

In another corner of the room, Madam April smiled.

A middle aged woman with greenish-grey hair and dressed in a green dress questioned, “Madam April, is there something that caught your interest?”

Behind the middle aged woman, there was a man with rather long hair and tied in a ponytail with brown hair(Count Camelia).

Madam April responded, “I just thought it was funny how everyone realised the worth of that piece of diamond.”

“Hm?”

Madam April added, “From the beginning, she had always been a white swan.”

“What do you think?”

“Count Camelia”

Count Camelia said, “...I am not sure. At least it is in the past…”

She had never smiled like this before. He thought as he saw Aisha smiling from ear to ear as she placed her palms together.

Are you happy, Athanasia?

As he thought of that he saw, Ryan hugging Aisha from the back as Aisha looked shyly at him.

To be together with the person known to be a monster from the north…

The lady in green hair looked at Count Camelia in a puzzled manner.

“Lanzac(Count Camelia), what’s wrong with you?” The lady with greenish grey hair asked.

“Your Highness, the King of Luobeli has arrived!”

“Prince Carles and Lady Lilian Crocus has arrived!”

The King of Luobeli entered the room. Behind him, Prince Carles and Lilian walked in with their arms linked.

Everyone in the room bowed.

Ryan looked towards them. His face appeared somewhat grim.

So that is Lilian Crocus…

The King of Luobeli raised his glass of red wine and said, “Luobeli’s eternal rays, please bless everyone in the room!”

“Today is a great day.

“We are currently celebrating Carles’ engagement in a few days time, and welcoming the group of diplomats that had came from a long way.”

“Also…

“Prince Carles’ engagement ceremony would be held at Magna hall. We hope that the people present today would be present on that day.” As he said that, he raised his glass.

It caused murmurs in the banquet hall.

“Ah? Isn’t the engagement ceremony supposed to be held in Rocherio Hall?”

“What is with the sudden change?”

“Moreover, Magna hall is…”

Louisa asked Sethi, “Why are the reaction of the Luobeli people so strange?”

Violet asked Aisha, “Your Highness, may I ask what is going on? Is it because the location of the engagement ceremony has changed?”

Aisha turned back and answered, “Indeed, it is because of the change in location to Magna Hall. Only during coronation or when one is crowned king, those kind of big ceremony, the hall will be used…”

The conservative king accepted Lilian is already shocking to many…

Could there be some other reason…

Aisha thought as she felt the situation was strange.

Something suddenly caught Aisha’s attention as the dark aura exuded behind the king.

“..!” Aisha covered her mouth in shock.

Ryan, who was behind her, asked, “Aisha, can you feel it? Seems like there is something that really happened here.”

The King smiled sinisterly, “I have something important to announce today.

“From now onwards, Luobeli will cut ties on trade with Armalis.”

The crowd looked at each other and mumbled.

“Wha…”

“What…”

“God!”

Sethi crossed her arms and asked, “Ay, I didn’t hear it wrong, right?”

Violet said angrily, “How could they be so disrespectful…”

Prince Carles behind the King exclaimed, “Your Highness! This is the agreement between the Empire and us. You (formal) can’t act this way…”

The King shouted, “Shut up!

“Useless fellow.”

Prince Carles was taken aback by his reaction.

“Now our Luobeli has possessed an even more exceptional enhanced power stones.

“Our country would be even more prosperous and prestigious!”

Ryan said to Aisha, “We can’t be wrong. The King is being controlled by Yarundi magic. He should be nearby.”

Ryan stepped away and said, “I will leave for a moment.”

Aisha worriedly said, “You have to be careful, Ryan!”

Ryan stepped towards the main door.

What exactly…

Does Lilian have nothing amiss…

Aisha was shocked when she saw Lilian blushing as she looked towards a direction.

Lilian…? Why is her expression… What is she looking at?

Aisha turned to looked towards Lilian’s line of sight and noticed she was looking towards the front door.

“...?” Aisha looked puzzledly.

19. Eiidachan

Reading List:
    Link
    Here it is. The prelude to chaos. Things will get quite ugly from here... At least reading Lilian would be scolded and all is a relief since it's about time someone points out the reality to her.

20. Johnrevenge

Johnrevenge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As always thanks for the translations :D

Happy to see that the people is finally starting to wake up from Lilian's brainwashing and delusions.

Seiren88, beazacha, Negarrr and 2 others like this.