Spoiler The Tyrant's Guardian is an Evil Witch

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Sep 1, 2020.

1. diti.ing

diti.ing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he'll probably become the Emperor with our FL as his Empress. I don't know why, but that seems a lot more likely to me.

2. Aikodesu

Aikodesu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

What's more interesting is, the novel itself is based on this fairytale but in the concept of, What if she was warm, tho cold as she is.

And let's not compare to other novels/manhwa cuz every novel has a unique specific theme.

Also, thank you for the spoilers x3 !! waiting for more cuz this one is sure interesting

3. Annie__

Annie__ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoiler.

Emma626 and tisifone21 like this.
  4. Viviyan

Viviyan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know when Tita realizes he really loves the Witch in That Way and actively starts chasing after/courting her? Because I hardly doubt any effort would come from Clete at first, who probably doesn’t even think about him in that light unless he’d say or do something.

(also chuuni puberty Tita is just as adorable as his younger counterpart. No matter what anyone says. I love him and I will protect him.)

5. Zeref_96

Zeref_96 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers :aww:

and is there an admin? because people here are discussing everything except sharing spoilers I mean I though this was a spoiler thread not a discussion thread about wmmap or whatever you guys are discussing here

6. kcis

kcis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot for the spoilers guys! Really appreciate it a lot!!

I sure didn't come here to get some morality check here lol. Apparently having the sense to decipher the difference between fiction and reality does not come as you age. That's like comparing such plots to liking questionable psycho-killer series. Does you liking dark plots mean you're condoning crimes, such as murder, in reality? dear god.

7. Atriedes

Atriedes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "I promise to remember every moment, from the day I first met you to the day you leave me."

I thought that this is rather sad. Hopefully she will lose her immortality somewhere and then live till old together.

Or she be free like a bird and do anything she wants.

8. Viviyan

Reading List:
    Link
    Your brain is too big. They wouldn’t understand. I’m trying to avoid talking about the morality of it all because it shouldn’t matter, as it’s fiction. Which means we are allowed to explore all fluffy and dark messed up dynamics we want.

I’m actually really hyped for the plot of this one. The artist tells the story very nicely with their art which is a big plus to me.

9. diti.ing

diti.ing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr?!! I also LOVE how it feels like we are reading it from Maleficient's POV as she raises Aurora. (I dunno, it just gave me those vibes lol. Really adorable how FL tries to appear less scary for the lil ML XD)

10. Viviyan

Reading List:
    Link
    I can totally understand why you got that vibe and now that you mentioned it I can’t unsee it. To be honest with you every time i see Tita I think of Oz from Pandora hearts. I’m not sure if anyone has read that manga but, lol, it happens subconsciously.

I believe Arpen or something was his real name which he eventually gets referred by? Which i’m honestly fine with. Tita is a cute name, but everytime I hear it I think of the word Tits and I hate myself.

11. Pangit27

Pangit27 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just want to say this .. some people dont like the mc older than the ml.. but can u just accept it cause we dont evenknow if the ml is reincarnated too . Well maybe he is even older than the mc. Or maybe a reincarnation of the first king we dont know he dont know thats y u have to be open minded and think of posibilities .. in the first place reincarnation is possible in this novel .. is just that mc is lucky to have remember her pass life and can stay in same body..

suntastic40, Tahi and tisifone21 like this.
  12. Sherlockisk

Sherlockisk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys did Tita and the FL (sorry, forgot her name) marry ? When was their first kiss ? And any fluffy moments that happened between them ?

arlovebird and Darcy like this.
  13. Graceful_Huang

Graceful_Huang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am soooo invested in this story!!! Ppl who have read it plsss spoil me abt cute moments between the 2

Like does ml get overpowered or som at some point?

Mae Rogel 82 likes this.
  14. Mae Rogel 82

Mae Rogel 82 Call me Mae _ [Red step-siblings(Eldest)]

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much... need more

15. ValriaIness

ValriaIness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey yall, sorry to contribute to the topic but please stop talking about age gap coz it's fiction and if you dislike/drop this, no one cares. Just leave a review in the book not here. Thank you.

Just to summarise what's going on so far (based on manhwa)
    The "original book" goes something like this: ML sent to the witch because he is a illegitimate child, but the witch didn't give him any affection. ML leaves home and becomes mercenary (as he refuse to go back to the castle after the crown Prince died) and started a rebellion at the age of 20. Under the order of the King, the witch fought and killed by ML and she curse him to never have love (or something like that) Later ML meets his "destined" one but because of curse the girl leaves. ML becomes insane and story ends.

MC trans 200 years before the original story happened and lazed around until they met. Instead of giving ML a cold shoulder, she (kinda) showers him with affection (like a tsudere). But one full moon day, ML(age:7) met an evil spirit who is trying to take his soul away but failed because of ML having some kind of power (not specified and I want spoilers about this) the spirit (MC thinks is a work from an evil spirit called Devit, and no details as of manhwa) seals or something like that, to ML's soul and MC decided to enter his mental world to call him back. MC succeeds and after ML woke up, she faints and see the other side of ML in her dreams.

Fast forward to 6 years later, ML(age:13) having puberty as expressing his wishes to stay by MC's side as a butler only to be coldly rejected by MC. MC is still trying to teach him to be a great king to avoid the tragedy (as in the original plot line) and refuse to allow ML to learn swordsmanship (also for the same reason). MC thinks of living in the capital for a while to broaden ML's horizon.
    ML gets angry and storm back to his room. During the night, it turns out, the spirit who tried to take his soul 6 years ago hid herself in ML's soul and tried to convince ML to kill MC and take her powers. ML refuse and the spirit(or whatever that is) kept on trying to make him kill MC. MC heard noises from ML's room and found him in pain. MC cast magic to restrain the power (because the spirit is trying to consume his soul or something like that) . After some time, the sun rises, ML cannot remember anything that happened to him and MC faints (chp1 to 24)
    As of spoilers outside manhwa:
    (I'm assuming ML is 15 because according to the manhwa chp 22 if I'm not mistaken 15 = adult)
    I need more spoilers please!
    Any spoilers are very very VERY welcome :)
    Thanks in advance.

16. Sleepy Head -.-

Sleepy Head -.- Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm soooo done with narrow-minded people talking about morality or what-not when the characters themselves are innocent and didn't even do anything immoral in the first place.
    Like, did she made a move on him when he was a kid? No, right? So what are your problems you pure and oh-so-holy people???
    I came here for SPOILERS!
    Thank you, by the way, for those who gave genuine spoilers! Can you be our savior and pray give us more??? Please?
    Something like:
    How obsessive our little tyrant was to our ice witch?
    Can you give us some scenes or POVs?

17. Hailtotheking

Hailtotheking Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    pls say she dose not fall in love with prince shes raising its bad enough she gets reincarnated into a book

recommend me to a witch story line where she is not reincarnated into a book plz

18. lilacforyou99

lilacforyou99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SPESIAL CHAPTER 12
    When Tita saw daughter eyes similar to those of Clete, he felt a feeling of incalculably.
    But even in that distance, I could see all kinds of emotions shining clearly. Ina’s case was just quiet. Sometimes he was embarrassed to read her daughter, who was only five years old. Even her father himself was so surprised that the people of the royal palace were embarrassed and surprised by Ina's behavior every time.
    However, Ina was not just a cheerful kid. Unlike the child who enjoyed playing with Clete She was cold from the look.
    Very few people talked to her, and she showed a faint half-response. Emotions were also icy, so there was little to laugh or cry. Still, she was a daughter who would not hurt.
    Why are you here alone?
    "I'm not alone."
    Ina, who answered in an indifferent tone, took a deep breath with her arms raised. The gentle breeze enveloped the two as if they had free will.
    "I was with these kids."
    .... Kids?
    When tita asked back to Ina.
    Yes, the spirits, they are saying hello to my father. But he saw nothing in her eyes. I just felt that the wind had been disturbed once more by wrapping them around. He did not express it, but replied affectionately.
    "Are they your friends?
    " Yes. Don't you see him, father?"
    Ina noticed her father couldn't see spirits.
    Tita nodded:"yes
    "Mother can see that. Because you're special if you got to see it.
    "You can't see them, but they're sweet friends.
    Tell her I'm glad to see her, too.
    Ina smiled as he answered with a pat on her head. It was a rare smile in front of Tita or Clette. But the smile soon faded.
    "I'm glad my father believed me. Others think I'm lying. To attract attention."
    " Who says that? If they dare to tell this to my child, I will make them suffer.
    "I didn’t say it myself, but sometimes I can hear them.”
    "Since when?"
    "It wasn't long ago, I can't hear her every time. I saw her heart pounding as she spoke with no sign of anger.
    In the end, however strong the human. Tita didn't know every ability of witches and elves, and creatures born with magic as witches and elves were different in ability. It's a pain to know what you don't need to know.
    "When your mother comes back, let's open a magic block.
    "Yes"
    Good job. So, why don't we go back?
    It's great to play with spiritual friends, but everybody's worried about you leaving without saying anything.
    Yeah, I'm sorry. She leaning her face against his chest, and then she was silent about what she was doing, then she apologized.
    "I can hear you inside my father and someone said,
    So what is he doing now?"
    You don't like him father ,do you?
    He was so surprised that his heart sank, but Tita tried to answer as if nothing was wrong. Ina closed her eyes and nodded. Tita intuitively realized who her daughter was talking about. Very occasionally, he felt the remaining Arpen in me. it was definitely him.
    So what is he doing now?"
    He was asleep.
    " I see. You think he's going to wake up all the time?
    "Ina shook her head.
    Um... I don't know yet. He was having a very good dream, so I won't wake up for a while.
    One more time, she closed her eyes and felt her teeth in his chest. The little boy, who looked more like his dad than his daughter, seemed to be two years older than Ina. The boy was sleeping, his face was peaceful, his nose was strange. I still did not know that the name of the emotion that causes my heart to go wrong was sadness.
    "Why is the boy so sad?
    "Then let's leave it alone.
    I don’t know why, but when he felt her daughter’s mood subsided, He raised her higher up and drove her into the carriage Suddenly, as her vision got up, she was screaming small and clutching her head. The emperor was riding around the without aide and the people who passed by turned their heads to face embarrassment.
    At the princess's birth, he would have made all the clothes with his hand. The emperor was generally excellent at everything, but in particular, he designed the talents of embroidery and flowers, which are almost the best craftsmen. The most wanted gift for the royal family of the country that traded with the empire was embroidery laid by the emperor himself.
    The Marquis Aedius was always worried that he might become more famous as an embroidery craftsman than the emperor. She climbed up on his shoulder, took a look at the carriage, her eyes suddenly sparkling.
    'Mother's back!'
    'Is Cléte back?'"
    The face of Tita suddenly became shiny. The two hurried to the gate as they headed for the palace. The gate was coming, and then she stood in the air and with a brilliant dazzling light.
    Mother! She stretched out her arms toward her. Tita dropped Ina off his shoulder, and Ina ran straight to Clete and put her in her arms. She was more active than when she was hugged by Tita. Even though this was now a human being, there was a strong bond between them Whether it was because Clete was a witch or because they shared the Mana. Sometimes he felt sorry for the fact, but it did not matter that he could love both. When he saw Clette kiss ina forehead lightly, Tita pressed his face toward her, then she smiled and kissed him on his lips.
    'What have you been up to?' Clete asked Ina, who was seated in my lap.
    "I played with the spirits."
    Be careful when playing with spirits. Spirits are so aided that they are attracted by an adorable child like you.
    She was not afraid of her warning. She looked straight at Clette.
    "They dare not harm me, not just the spirits, but no one in the world."
    It was a voice full of strong conviction that was not like a child.
    Clette looked a little surprised and soon nodded. I made a mistake.
    Who in the world dares to hurt my daughter and my beloved king? Ina reminded me of someone from time to time. A witch who thought she would be frozen forever, but finally vanished by a kindness she had never known, Ina's blue eyes look more like her than herself. Clette did not know where her soul was going, but her heart sank when she felt a sense of spirit in Ina's appearance as now. So I never took Ina to the Ice Castle. Ina reminded me of someone. A witch who thought she would be frozen forever, but eventually disappeared by a kindness she had never known, Ina's blue eyes resemble her more than herself. I think she'll be tied up there like she is. Ina shook her head as she read her worries. It seemed that Clete had been hit hard on the head, belatedly realized that my worries were useless. Ina was no one else. It was just her and Tita's daughter. Ina took her hand. In the small temperature, she had a hunch that Ina had already found the kindness in me.
    "Yes, no one but you."
    Clete faced Ina's small round forehead. Two pairs of eyes of the same colour were looking together.
    "No one can hurt us, "
    Clete was whispering as a spell. Ina replied with a smile. A very peaceful night was passing by.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
  19. kjpo34

kjpo34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any more spoilers? Age is but a number...live is all encompassing

also the famous Chinese story return of the condor heroes has this kind of plot so been exposed to it haha XD

Mantillis likes this.
  20. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc is a disgusting pedophile, she raised him ffs! How is this even supposed to be cute? Imagine a man raising a toddler and then ends up in a romantic relationship with that same toddler! She did the same thing,It’s sick and gross
    I think it’s not for me

The problem is raising a child and still end up fkn the child! She raised him as a child all her life! Imagine a person adopting a child and end up marrying the same child! Is it any different from people who practice incest? With people accepting it as normal is no wonder society has too many parents practicing incest and pedophiles child grooming

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2021