Chinese The Boundary And Side Story (Female To Male) (GL)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Exist_To_Keep_My_Promise, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Exist_To_Keep_My_Promise

Exist_To_Keep_My_Promise Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: 交界 (女变男) GL + Author: 湛蓝苍穹

Raw Link: https://www.sto.cx/book-79757-1.html

NU: No, It's Not Picked Up (===========================================================================)!!!

Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    There is not enough Female to Male novels on Novel Updates, so this will increase the numbers. The Main Lead is in love with another Girl, but society is against them being together. The Main Lead have to deal with her mother finding out about her sexuality, and there's a lot of drama. This may be the first Chinese Novel that I have read about a Transgender Person. Later on in the story, the Main Lead gets sex change surgery after her body is burned.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Some Novels from JJWXC that are written by the Same Author like the "Pick Up Request" [Seen Above] =
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[1] Title: 风璃传 (女变男) GL + Author: 湛蓝苍穹 = The Legend Of Wind Glass

Raw Link:
    https://m.guigs01.com/book/33_4735674_38023036.shtml

NU: No, It's Not Picked Up (===========================================================================)!!!

Note: Gender Bender [Female To Male] + [Recommendation] = https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6121161 [Link].

Last edited: Oct 11, 2023
    Yandere Devil likes this.
  2. Gin_Hindew

Gin_Hindew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dunno, i always find it boring when the point of a story is "how it is to be me" and the people are fairly basic except for their specific trait
    Patriarchy in particular, if a family treats them poorly for being girls all they have to do is to perform agricultural labor as the males and thats it, no one would treat them poorly while they provide their food... unless they are doormats, in which case they would be treated poorly anyway
    Males stars working the fields as children so its not really a matter of strength but endurance
    Thats the point that would make this a real story or an agenda story, were the females working the fields on the first life?

3. Gin_Hindew

Gin_Hindew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mmmmkay
    That said there is a thing with web novels, and its the weird overabundance of yaoi an shoujo ai, i feel that same gender relationships have been fetishized so much that any "real" approach will inevitably be loaded with the cliches of the genre or the stigma of those cliches, even a deconstruction will most likely be a reaction to those cliches, i mean, its already a deconstructed cinderella
    Thats the problem with being "open" for the sake of openess, it takes the space that should rightfully be for other, more capable works, this may be a great story but statistically its most likely another shoujo ai
    Can you sell it in something else than "same gender and transgender"?

4. Yandere Devil

Yandere Devil QUEEN OF YURI- Love GL

Reading List:
    Link