Spoiler Inso's Law

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by twistingfeelings, Jul 22, 2019.

1. hiwiu

hiwiu New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ju-in end up dating someone? is noarixju-in canon?

Last edited: Jan 14, 2021
  2. luvieofaoa

luvieofaoa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Except for jiho, he said that yeoryeong and the others' dani really will forget his past memories, will he never come back memories
    is this true?
    my english is poor sorry really ...

3. luvieofaoa

luvieofaoa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Somebody tell me how to turn their friendship into the real end

manvugu likes this.
  4. chalant

chalant Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    CMIIW but doesn't Jiho also tell Dani that things didn't change on their own, but that they (their lives) changed (for the better) because of Dani's hard work? Cuz that would also reinforce the message of exercising your free will and shaping the future you want through your own efforts. It's also meaningful for Dani to hear because at the beginning, she felt like she was being strung along like a puppet by the author and that also manifested itself in her passivity with how she'd sort of accept whatever happened to her - essentially someone who didn't believe in the free will of others or that she possessed any agency whatsoever. The recognition of Dani's efforts and how her decisions/choices have real, lasting (and positive) effects on the world and people around her is essentially acknowledgment of her agency in this world when she first believed she had none.

I really do enjoy how the author made Jiho & Dani's development intersect through their fears and similarities and how they relate to the overall themes of the story.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
    Xi-hime and baiichi like this.
  5. clzeynp

clzeynp Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I read the entire novel for free. language does not matter.

6. baiichi

baiichi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kakaopage app but it only gives you like 10 free chapters? Then it gives you free chapter daily.

7. jednjs627

jednjs627 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Ban Hwee Hyul,
    Shin Seohyeon, and Kim Hye Woo
    have some feelings towards Dani??

8. baiichi

Reading List:
    Link
    No. They're only friends as far as I'm concerned. Ban Hwi Hyul got together with someone else called Seyeon.

9. hiwiu

hiwiu New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is Ban Hwee Hyul?

10. hiwiu

hiwiu New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, they are just friends

11. hiwiu

hiwiu New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know this ?, and in the end Yoo Chunyoung is the only one who ends up alone?

12. baiichi

Reading List:
    Link
    Page 35, Tellatez did talk about them and yes to the other question.
    A major character from volume 9, no.0 in the school fighters ranking

13. hiwiu

hiwiu New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks!! :) , and about Lee Ruda in the end he ends up living his life freely without his mother trying to kidnap him and he opens up more to everyone in general, right? He does not finish with anyone nor do they tell anything else about him after that?

Last edited: Jan 15, 2021
  14. IzzatiSensei

IzzatiSensei Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey Everyone. I already read all your comment (39page). But i really love Second couple (Red x Heroine or Eunhyung x Yeoryeong).

I got many moment (party arc, eunhyung confess, yeoryeong confess)

I really really love them. I enjoy read this series because of them.

Did you know another their moment?
    Or what they doing when they dating?

Otterwoman and clzeynp like this.
  15. baiichi

Reading List:
    Link
    There's not much but they're really public with their relationship in university. All of our mains join the photography club and they went on a mountain trip taking photos. The theme of the photo submission is love. Yeoryeong and Eunhyung have similar or supportive compositions and their idea of love is Shelter/Refuge.

MianneChan and IzzatiSensei like this.
  16. zelihag

zelihag Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve been wondering this question for a while...so with ham Dan and how she is in a web novel,at the end of the whole book/novel what happens to ham Dan???

does she stay in the novel and all the teleporting and moving in between worlds end up to be some dream or hallucination..?

Orr does she go back to the other world she was originally inn??

Plus with how people are shipping her with the blue haired guy and white haired guy,wouldn’t they just forget her or does she actually end up with one of them and lives peacefully...
    (legit confused )

17. IzzatiSensei

IzzatiSensei Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you

I really love them again and again :3
    Haha perfect couple savage couple power couple psycho couple brain couple brawn couple

I hope their next moment will come soon

18. baiichi

Reading List:
    Link
    Please don’t spread misinformation especially when Tellatez and I took the time to write extensive spoilers from page 35 onwards. The university arc can be considered as continuation, not parallel stories. Haegarim is not really parallel as it was “overwritten” by the end. The rest is mostly related to the main story directly.

One thing that I’m pretty sure of is that Jiho DID NOT go to the real world to see her. What Jiho did was to basically drag his other self’s memory into the world they’re living in like the other Dani did to our current one. The mechanics explained in Volume 14 clearly stated that you cannot travel to the real world without being a mixed being (aka Dani pre-volume 10) or the author themselves.

She decided to stay in the web novel world. It’s something she has completely decided to do since volume 12 and since she completely recovered her memory from volume 10.

She ended up with one of them yeah.

MianneChan, Tellatez and Bedenuamua like this.
  19. Ceeeyaaan

Ceeeyaaan New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So basically, Ruda and CY goes solo. I wish they just end up together . Lol. I really love Ruda and his pure love towards dani. I love them all.

Thank you very much for the spoilers. Now I'm satisfied

20. KindapitiedMielle

KindapitiedMielle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am basically summing up what I've gathered from This thread (I have skipped many pages so as there are currently 39 pages in the thread I've skipped around 14 or something so I don't know all of it but I'll update this when I get to them)
    Here's the summary
    [/ Dani ends up with Eun-jiho. Eun-jiho constantly tries to contain his feelings for her and give her up but is unable to do so in the end. Dani's first love is definitely Yeo-dan, the heroine's brother. It's evident in the novel and they have some very cute moments, they began to have problems after a few months of their relationship and the first one arised in the Ban Hwyul arc where Dani gets frustrated at how Yeodan dosen't seem to be bothered at her hanging out with other guys at late night and how he dosen't ask her who Ban hwyul is (this arc is currently being translated) I am unaware how they broke up exactly. After the break up Jiho dosen't linger and makes his advances, Yoo-Chunyoung basically let's all his chances go to waste because of the lack of communication. Seriously, he could've done much more ngl. At one point in the story Dani meets the author, No-Ara and I think she has a brother/friend who's in the novel? She also dates Woo Joo-in, the brown-haired cute boy who calls Dani Mama. Anyways after like 400+ chapters in the Korean version, (the eng version is divided into different chapters) and there's drama with Jiho confronting Dani and The author and the 4 heavenly kings just basically being in disbelief over how they're fictional characters. Dani and her take all the hate thrown at them by the boys and things stay cold for a while, Chunyoung planned to quit acting to spend more time with Dani but after the reveal he makes a contract with a new agency. Dani after a while goes to visit him in his studio but some coworker drops a light at them, Chunyoung pushes her and takes the hit and is basically on the verge of dying. The author comes and tells Dani that she needs to be deleted from the novel for Chunyoung to never be hurt and change the past. Dani agrees and she stays in the real world before she goes back to the novel world. She wants to befriend her friends again because she's in so much pain but Jiho and Joo-in don't trust her. Chunyoung apparently falls in love with her again (keep in mind they don't have any memory of her because their past with her was erased) but she likes Jiho and Jiho ends up recalling his memory of her and they get together back again in the university. There's an alternative ending with Chunyoung which was only made to please the raging and immature Chunyoung fans. It's more of just a what-if. Ju-in does indeed keep relations with No-Ara in the ending because I think he meets with her to tell her that her friend/brother (I'm not sure of his identity) is getting married. I'm not sure if they're dating though. Yeoryeong ends up with Eun-hyung (red-haired boy) and btw I read from another spoiler that Dani's friends from her other class do remember her because they're from a different novel. Dani befriends Yeoryeong and the three other boys again and they have a relationship same as that of what they had back then. It's a bitter-sweet yet happy ending. Btw I didn't mention this before but the three boys, Ruda, Chunyoung and Eun-jiho confess to Dani way before at a school festival but she dosen't give any answer to them for a year. All in all, Jiho deserved her the most.]
    Also to add and adding my unpopular ships: DanixJeongin, DanixEun-hyung, DanixShinseohyoon and DanixKimhyewoo

Last edited: Feb 11, 2021
    rosehow, Diaryy, Asya.M and 7 others like this.