Recommendations BL Second Male Lead

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by cherryblossomsinsummer, Jan 15, 2021.

1. cherryblossomsinsummer

cherryblossomsinsummer The Midnight Sun

Reading List:
    Link
    You know... those kinda cliche love triangle with scummy first ML and gentle/kind/goodguy second ML, but I'm so sick of the MC being a dumbass and forgetting all of those times he'd been hurt by the first ML. I want second ML to get the happiness he deserves :blobcat_hyper:

No rebirth or transmigration please, just the good old slice of life. Looking forward to your suggestion, thank you in advance!

applebeans and chrissy987 like this.
  2. Kefie

Kefie 《Lazy Pirate》《⚓️》《Step Red Sibling》

Reading List:
    Link
    Would a gentle/kind/goodguy first ML and a scummy second ML count? However, the perspective would be from the kind ML and MC instead. It's a bit hard to follow your suggestion exactly because if the first ML doesn't end up with the MC... he's not the first ML anymore.

3. cherryblossomsinsummer

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm actually hoping to find some stories where the second ML sort of come in the second half or later in the story and overthrows the scummy first ML, but I guess I didn't make much sense hehehe.

Do you have any suggestions for the one that you mention instead then? :blobReach:

Vansiee likes this.
  4. Kefie

Kefie 《Lazy Pirate》《⚓️》《Step Red Sibling》

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually don't know many; I was just asking. Here's one that I thought could count, although both MLs are really scummy. A Star Reborn: The Queen's Rebirth

5. endel

endel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone Loves Pei JiYu - there are a lot of scummy MLs in MCs life, but he finds (and ends up with, i think) a really good guy ML
    How To Say I Love You - kinda? the ML has a scum lover first, and later gets together with the MC. since the story is often written from the perspective of the ML, he is kinda like a second MC, so you could like this!
    I’ve Liked Your Boyfriend for a Long Time - MC has a scum boyfriend, but he breaks up with him pretty fast. Just takes a while for him to actually get together romantically with the ML

6. kahokyu

kahokyu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you are okay with MTL, this one sounds like what you're looking for. It just started serialization but the first arc is complete. It's QT with system. Thethe MC has to act like he's in love with the scummy ML but after the breakup/ system task is completed,, he gets together with the nice ML.

下一个更乖[快穿]
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=5053047

7. Melange

Melange Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After My Ex-Boyfriend’s White Moonlight Proposed to Me
    Today, the Foolish Scum Gong Screwed Me Over Again
    Devil’s Political Marriage - MC is the 2nd lover... kinda? :D
    My Former Significant Others Were All Alphas
    You’ve Got Mail: A Cautionary Tale - ML is the one with a white moonlight
    Mr. Rong’s Lovelorn Diary
    The Short Story of ShaoWang

8. Mosstree

Mosstree Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your Distance - starts off when MC just broke up with his ex. There's a great scene where his ex tries to get back with him and MC tells him clearly why it wasn't going to happen
    Exclusive Rights to an Online Voice Actor - super scumbag ex that traumatized MC so that he's scared to be intimate again.

9. cherryblossomsinsummer

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you everyone for the recommendations, will definitely check out all of them! :bloblove::bloblove:

10. Passerby7

Passerby7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s not easy being your love rival’s big brother
    rebirth of the golden marriage
    the life after marrying my sworn enemy
    Great at acting, now I’m reborn