Chinese First Book Exploring The Virtual Tomb

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Melina Red, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Kesoyen

Kesoyen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read somewhere that this is one of jun sola's popular work and jun sola's works are always on the rankings so I'm really curious to read this one.

2. Riptide01

Riptide01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard this novel was considered the GL equivalent of MDZS or SVSSS (in terms of how good/popular it is on jjwxc) but I don't think anyone dares to translate it since apparently the author said somewhere how she doesn't want people retranslating/reposting it and asks that it only stays on jjwxc. So a very low chance of getting an English translation.

3. Kesoyen

Kesoyen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

There's a translation for after exchanging shadows so I was wondering why no one is picking this up but damn so that was the case :(

4. Yandere Devil

Yandere Devil QUEEN OF YURI- Love GL

Reading List:
    Link
    I think author mean to aggregator sites or pirated chinese raw sites.
    I think there is nothing wrong to translated novel to english since author don't understand eng language. More even chinese reader only read Chinese novel.
    If someone translated this novel to english, I am sure it will get popular, and foreigner will support novel by pay chapters even if they don't understand chinese word.

It would be better if someone picked it up. It's so sad to see such a gem novel hidden in dark.

5. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Yandere Devil

Yandere Devil QUEEN OF YURI- Love GL

Reading List:
    Link
  7. zhufree

zhufree Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not only the aggregator sites, the author even doesn't allow fanfic and fanart of the novel, she loves the characters so much that she didn't want others to change them even a little. besides this, the novel is written in an ancient style and it's very hard to translate. The good news is that the audio drama adaption of the novel is released and we can enjoy the audio version with eng subs(will be subbed soon)

Sutad Aatma likes this.