Discussion Stuck in League of Legends

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Jojo775, Jan 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    I got back to playing league but I'm stuck in Silver II.... I was Platinum 3 before I stopped playing.
    I play sup, don't know what's wrong but I'm dying a lot!

2. Prolux

Prolux [Specifically Lazy] [Weirdly Motivated]

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel ya mate, I quite literally just joined back last night and am still wondering why I willingly plunged myself into the salt mines. My best guess is that all the new items are wacky af and the new champions have waaaayyyy too much in their kit. But, ya know, China. So we just ride the carts of the salt mine with our buds cause why not.

Jojo775 likes this.
  3. jalog100

jalog100 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How are you suck in silver of you were platinum before elo boost? You should know the routine play at least 2 times every champion to know the abilities and cds jungle timing move with short clicks to evade skill shots and try to not die, if you play 4 to 5 hours daily in 2 weeks you will be on track

4. Arcadia Blade

Arcadia Blade ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ You can do it!!

Reading List:
    Link
    If you play support in a Moba game, then the chances of you winning is slim. Unless you find a dedicated good team, you'll be stuck carrying stupid people even with your godlike support skills.

As a support player, what grinds my gears is that i tend to use up my ultimates way too early just so i can make escape plans for my team and ended up dying. Whats worse is that your allies are basically new people who can't even tell which skills is which or what items they build.

I.e: a dmg dealer whose champ sole focus on delivering dps but uses skill based items which basically makes the champ useless when fighting after having long CDs on skills. Or how a high dmg dealer focus on giving high dps with enemies build against a dps champ, only ended up killing with his own dmg. As support, ee take the sht we given and if we lose, we tend to get blamed for most of the game and its basically why i quit MOBA.

5. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    Well usually I just go AP until I reach plat but now I'm just feeding :cry:

6. jalog100

jalog100 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Support has changed a lot you can go fiddle neeko veigar swain or pyke and forget about your dps and kill everyone leave the cs to o him and eat all the kills

What is ap? Ability power is the only i can think in lol

7. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't want, don't want, don't want, don't want. Not really, pro players were always first to play something strange as sup, when I started I played Shen sup. Yes it's ability power, though I stopped playing Zyra, can win bot but she is so damn slow I always get caught and die.

8. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    what the fuck does that mean?
    they killed the support role really. now you can go bruiser "support" and out deal all the damage your carry can do.
    even the items changed from useful support items to AP wonders of damage.

still. I go support Leona as the holy messenger of the sun and carry even the worst of teams. knowing when and how to land skills is the pain in the ass. especially with randoms.
    not to mention warding. I miss being able to buy dozens of wards and just place them whenever. not this crap of 5 to 8 minutes of waiting so my item can produce wards. and then only having 3 on the field tops. while noone else wards.. at all

9. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    My EUW account which is my main now doesn't have a lot of champs, I just got Maokai coz he is strong again. Got flamed that I'm useless because of AP items even though I won bot. Like any sup can do anything if other lanes lose badly bah. Then another game we won...but it sucked, at one point enemy team players had 0 or 1 kills, Eve 11... I go out warding and putting babies, insta killed, insta killed, insta killed even when I react instantly and fire all abilities and flash away, still died.
    Anyway if you play Senna you can get Umbral item, it's great against shrooms jacks in boxes and wards. There is also a Wardstone item that lets you have 4 wards and 2 pinks.

10. loyaltyhub

loyaltyhub New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    at one point enemy team players had 0 or 1 kills, Eve 11

11. loyaltyhub

loyaltyhub New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyway if you play Senna you can get Umbral item

12. hamel488

hamel488 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe is your pick of support that could be a problem... if you play a more engaging type of support aka braum,rell, rakan its normal you would die... but as an adc when i see a lulu, thresh or een a bard something that can quickly run awaya or save itself when in trouble im always happy and winning more often

13. lygarx

lygarx Lazy Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    To get better, you first go uninstall League of Legends. It is a virus that has ruined my life. Way too addictive of a game. Game typically can last half an hour. But you never play one game. 1 game becomes 16 hours in a day and you fail your classes.

Shiki likes this.
  14. NumbaWon

NumbaWon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk when you stopped playing, but the skill of the community has increased a lot on average. My silver 1 games are almost as hard as my gold 1 games used to be. But also, you might need to rectach up on meta and how you should play the game because the game operates quite differently in many ways than a couple seasons ago.

15. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Locked on request.

AliceShiki likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.