Not able to add chapter release and new novel

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Bug Reports' started by Claudeduke, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Claudeduke

Claudeduke Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello my name is claude earlier i was using claudeyounglady I deleted that wordpress and made new websites on wordpress with name duke claude ..now i am not able to add chapter release in my novel i married a peacock named beast (korean novel)and new novel the main hero blocked my path .
    I have updated till chapter 3 in i married a peacock named beast and the hero blocked my path has been updated till chapter 1.
    I have made a new group name dukeclaude .

2. Ral

Ral Not a Well-Known Member ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reading List:
    Link
    First of all, even if you delete your website, you're not allowed to resubmit the old chapters just because you make a new one.

You can only go to NU > User Profile > upload_2021-1-17_13-53-23.png , and ask there to transfer your old releases to the new domain/group.
    Actually, considering you only had 1 release, it'd be better if instead of submitting a new group, you just asked to change its name and web address + that single release's.

Second, did you make sure to submit the novel's page for the new novel, then add a release for it?
    New novel pages don't get approved without at least 1 release submitted alongside it.

Third, novels and releases only get approved if they're not pure MTL.

Fourth, why did you put your group's url as that readded chapter 1? It's supposed to point to the main website.

Fifth, where is the website? Going to the domain shows only two spam articles/ads. If you wanna be taken seriously, get that sh*t cleaned up, first. Add actual content, etc. How can you not have your chapters anywhere on the front page?

I hope this helps.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2021
  3. Claudeduke

Claudeduke Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually i was dropping that novel ..since i am not that interested in it ..but many people want me to continue it so i tried ..and other people dont have problem finding this novel translation thats why i am asking ..i am not earning from it so keep that in mind !and i dont have anyone helping me out noone is interested in translating this novel thats why i have to pick it up again .and i dont know how wordpress works

:cry::cry:He
    Hey thank you so much i just checked what type of website i have made ....and you are right i will delete it and try again

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2021
  4. Ral

Ral Not a Well-Known Member ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I didn't mean for you to delete it, just fix whatever that was.

In any case, congrats on relaunching and allowing people to find releases on your front page ;)

Now to make it a little better:

1. Make two categories, one for each of your novels and post your chapters into these categories instead as "Uncategorized".

2. Change your release titles from just the novel's title to either one of these:
    a) [Full novel's title] - Chapter [#]
    b) [Short novel's title] - Chapter [#]
    c) Chapter [#]
    -> c) only works if you use novel's name as a category, like I suggested in point 1.

Personally, though, I suggest using b). There's no point in using the full name in the title, especially since you're using such a huge font.

3. There should be an option somewhere to let you post just the "preview" or X first characters/words on the front page and show the full post only by opening it. Try finding and using it. I'm not too familiar with WP so I'm not able to point you right to it.
    I mean, there's no need to have all your releases be displayed in full on the front page itself...
    Might actually be bad because you're showing people what's happening in new releases as they try scrolling to the older ones...

~~
    P.S. Proper naming and categories will let NU's bots automatically add your new releases.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2021
  5. Claudeduke

Claudeduke Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww:
    I am making it again i will contact you hope you will tell my mistake again :aww:
    Ps : i am a girl dont go for my name