Chinese A Life Winner Who Is Wild (FanFiction) (GL)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Exist_To_Keep_My_Promise, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Exist_To_Keep_My_Promise

Exist_To_Keep_My_Promise Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: 野生的人生赢家 [斗破苍穹]

Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3878507

NU: No, It's Not Picked Up (===========================================================================)!!!

Why It Should Get Picked Up: This is a pretty good Yuri Novel where the Writer sets the Main Protagonist to transmigrated into the Real Life Novel called "Battle Through the Heavens" (https://www.novelupdates.com/series/battle-through-the-heavens/), a Chinese Novel where the Male Protagonist has a Harem. The MC is transmigrated as the Male Protagonist's cousin who seem to be a Mob. I think Gu Xun Er might be the Female Lead (https://battle-through-the-heavens.fandom.com/wiki/Gu_Xun_Er). This has many different adaptations, but I prefer the Manhua Verison, which I tend to imagine the Character’s appearance to be in this storyline. There’s no VIP Chapters on the JJWXC Website, so you don’t have to look though Pirated Websites.

Summary (MTL): As a wild traverser, Xiao Yun found that his soul had worn a certain piece of waste material to counterattack the face and force the old grandfather to resign from the harem of the male protagonist Xiao-Bai routine. She stuck the firm principle of fifty-two glue and killed him. Does not mix the plot. S
    tay away from the plot characters and start from me.

Need Help: The Main Character of "Battle Through the Heavens" is honestly not as bad compared to Tang San from "Douluo Dalu" who is a hypocrite with double standards (What the Author did in Real Life) and Yun Che from "Against the Gods" who have many problematic relationships. I'm looking for Yuri FanFics from the previous 3 Series or any other good Chinese FanFics.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2023
    Yandere Devil and TaoistImmortal like this.
  2. Yandere Devil

Yandere Devil QUEEN OF YURI- Love GL

Reading List:
    Link
  3. AsianessPride

AsianessPride World’s #1 Chinese Yuri Novel MTL

Reading List:
    Link
    I always loved Gu Xin Er :aww: She’s so pretty in the manhua and I always think she deserves better. So she’s the FL in this one? Awesome but the summary is a bit confusing. I’ll mtl it
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Last edited: Jan 17, 2021
  4. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    Mlting it now. Currently Gu Xun’er is Mc’s girlfriend but I think it’s gonna be a harem. The blonde audition lady and the little doctor are getting really close. I actually like her previous attitude, straightforward and composed. Now she seems like a dense protagonist that can’t say no.

5. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve caught up, and I want more Chinese yuri fanfiction