Discussion The Yuri Garden

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Moonpearl, Feb 13, 2017.

?

What should the next anthology title be? (Format is "__________: A Yuri Garden Anthology")

Poll closed Sep 7, 2022.
  1. Festival of Blooming Flowers

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Festival of Blooming Desires

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Lily-White Wishes

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Lily-White Wishes and Violet Desires

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  5. Autumn Lillies

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  6. Planted Seeds

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Everlasting Evergreen

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Branches on the Tree of Life

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Perennial Blooms

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  10. The Sight by Yuri Lake

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. The Good Luck Coin

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  12. Yearning Under Rapturous Ideals

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    Moonpearl likes this.
  2. Sutad Aatma

Sutad Aatma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

A commission of Yun An revealing her gender to Lin Buxian. (from Matrimonial Marriage)
    it's by Kruup_ from twitter

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 17, 2021
    Ubik and Moonpearl like this.
  3. XiaoWenTian

XiaoWenTian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading this on going:
    她又和女配跑路了[快穿]
    She and The Vilainess Journeying Again
    So mc transmigrated with a heroine system, and fl is with the villainess (lily) system but she claimed to be save heroine system. Fl is actually mc childhood friend who transferred away and mc forgot.
    Its good but the newcomer author has been missing since dec 30, I hope they're ok.

Sutad Aatma likes this.
  4. XiaoWenTian

Reading List:
    Link
    Rip now you have to login to read at stocx orz

5. Yandere Devil

Yandere Devil QUEEN OF YURI- Love GL

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice, I want to draw it, but I don't know much about chinese dress. I did draw female general MC before, but I copy warrior clothes from fan art of Twitter cause I don't know much about CHINESE ancient dress.

Ubik likes this.
  6. XiaoWenTian

Reading List:
    Link
    穿成豪门寡妇后我和女主在一起了
    Become Rich Widow and Ends up with the heroine
    Basically mc is bound to forced villainess stepmom system, her task is to separate ml (her scum step son) and heroine
    But...
    Mc: You separate from my son!
    Fl: ok.jpg, so now I can chase you.
    Mc: ???
    Fl: Here's my meeting gifts (throws check and scripts)
    Mc: dad!
    Scum son:??? My ex become my dad!?
    Heroine is hidden powerful identity.

女主一哭,满盘皆输
    When the heroine cry, All is lost
    Mc is a loser at scum reforming system and always failed the worlds. She transferred into saving the heroine system, its just that she thought she just only need to protect heroine, but she actually have to pamper her.
    Kinda gay 2 pay at the beginning since system pays point until mc realized heroine is really fragrant.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2021
  7. Titan0fPower

Titan0fPower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to read the first one. Sounds much like XCF, where the heroine becomes the papa hahahah

8. XiaoWenTian

Reading List:
    Link
    Even better, mc think the heroine is silly white sweet, while she's obviously the overbearing president pampering her wife, taking care of mc all the way, prepare lawyers, chefs, housing, etc.
    Mc: mutters This silly white sweet heroine is weird
    Heroine: I'm silly white sweet!? That's the first time somebody called me that!

Edit: due to the text, mc always think fl is poor since she had hard time in foreign country.
    Mc later realized fl and ml only in cooperate relationship.
    C60 mc realized after she throw check shshe and fl both single so she will pursue fl~
    Fl is so sweet always pampering mc but awkward since she didn't know mc is lez~

Last edited: Jan 18, 2021
  9. Sutad Aatma

Sutad Aatma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe you can try to trace it and practice. practice makes a woman perfect fufu

Yandere Devil likes this.
  10. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    recently discovered hololive en and I think I may or may not (mostly do) ship Gura and Ame Watson. I don't know whether it's appropriate to share this opinion and I hope it's not considered thread-highjacking

11. Yandere Devil

Yandere Devil QUEEN OF YURI- Love GL

Reading List:
    Link
  12. XiaoWenTian

Reading List:
    Link
    Done reading
    穿成豪门寡妇后我和女主在一起了
    Become a rich widow and be with the heroine
    This... Well I keep reading non stop so 1p/10 enjoyment.
    For those who like top n strong mc, kinda sassy and not easy to bully.
    Mc wears a book and bound to stepmom system. She thinks fl is silly white sweet heroine. The system is kinda annoying, but later it let mc pursue fl, and mc uninstall it around ch 60.
    After uninstalled no more mention avout system which is a shame.
    Anyway fl is pampering mc, she's overbearing but gentle yo mc, cook eyc for mc. SoSome short drama about mc after knowing fl identity but its solved quickly.
    In the extra mc went back irl and contract her sstory agent abs found fl, but fl us newcomer ctress. Mc told she's gonna pursue fl. Fl later fall in love and remember her past with mc.
    Very sweet and of course evenge to scum.

Mc ia kinda like Yu rubing from she's the protagonist

13. Ubik

Ubik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New Year holidays are over and work was overwhelming last week. At least finally normal winter has come at least something positive.
    Not to mention that it's a pity that there is only 24 hours in a day. And new mod for Fallout New Vegas doesn't help with free time either... ahem.... :blob_grin: :blobsweat:
    Ok now back to topic. :blob_sunglasses:
    There was even extras that were confusing as heck. Only last one was somewhat clear.
    Nicole remained a girl and birthed two children. One for both love interests. Also they reverted to girl after transformations. And children count themselves in a family with three mothers.
    To each his own. Unfortunately for example SH some good and popular stories are in GB subgenre.
    Japanese lose very much by usability of their site. It's in a stone age comparing to jjwxc. :facepalm: About content, because of bad usability to search on JP is pain. To even find something good you need to spend a lot of time.
    Read that in raws, it's rather fine. But it's still ongoing and misunderstandings part is ridiculous. Demon girl especially. Still they were force to marry and get some enchantment that if they get too much apart they die.
    I had read some new stories on SH but still don't have mind to recommend them.
    But there was some good old/new/unmentioned manga by the way:
    The Promiscuous Relationship of the President and Vice President -Student council president Miyuki and vice president Mako are known around the school for having a pure and honest friendship and rumor has it they're more than just close childhood friends.
    While the reality is that they are not dating, Miyuki has finally changed that by summoning up her courage and asking Mako out. The pure and girly Miyuki wants to start out by holding hands... but when Mako asks for a kiss, she finds it to be rough and intense before she gets tied up and pushed down.
    Contrary to her usual neat and tidy personality, Miyuki's body soon started to greedily beg for it. It isn't long before she gives in to Mako's continued attacks. With her perverted side finally exposed, she climaxes and wets herself.
    What does the future hold for their promiscuous relationship?

Marked as H on dex, for reasons.

Lit a Light -
    Oneshot about underground bounty hunter fallen for a store girl, with a twist.

And two korean oneshots from same anthology:
    Will We Live Happily Ever After? - Princess Dam Jin finds out she's going to be married off to a prince from a neighbouring kingdom, so she enlists the help of her loyal maid Seohyeon to make the wedding a failure.
    Oneshot from Naver Comics' periodic "Hell Camp", this one being part of the 2019 special rookie artists edition.

Can I Kiss You? -
    Theatre group once again invite girl to take role of the prince in a play. But this time Princess is her long-time crush.

14. XiaoWenTian

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, mc is an alien cat? Is she forced to destroy the planet or something?

Edit: nvm mc is upposed to make baby as the task lol

Last edited: Jan 19, 2021
    Ubik and AsianessPride like this.
  15. AsianessPride

AsianessPride World’s #1 Chinese Yuri Novel MTL

Reading List:
    Link
    Saw a translation request of a yuri fanfiction a few days. Wild Life Winner [Transmigration] (GL) [斗破苍穹] 野生的人生赢家

A “Battle through the heavens” yuri fanfiction where the FL is Gu Xun’er, the actual protagonist’s main wife. The Mc transmigrated into a random side character, Xiao Yun who doesn’t even exist in the actual Webnovel. At the beginning, she was cold and calculated, wanting nothing to do with the Xiao clan or Gu Xun’er or the plot however her monsterous talent, even more the actual main character, caught many people’s attention. She tried to distance herself from the FL but the FL was persistent and Mc finally gave up resistance, admitting her true feelings. I think it’s gonna be a harem considering the blonde audition lady likes Mc too but was a step latter than FL. Mc is also getting along with the little poison doctor pretty well.

I want more Chinese yuri fanfiction. Especially since 90% of Chinese novels are harems, the girls in those types deserve better.

16. Moonpearl

Moonpearl Professional Yuri Girl ❀ [Yuri Garden Creator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Anthology News

Thank you to everyone who participated in the anthology~! The final reservation has now been submitted, so submissions are officially closed.

The anthology itself will begin publishing this Friday.

For those who don't have or don't frequently use their Scribble Hub account, I've also received permission from 7 out of 8 authors to post a version of the anthology here in the Community Fictions section. The final author hasn't replied to me yet, so you'll have to follow the link to the Scribble Hub version for their entry.

Ubik and AsianessPride like this.
  17. XiaoWenTian

Reading List:
    Link
    总裁大人封杀我吧
    Master Chairman, please block me!
    Done reading this, the... Ending is so... Well open ending?
    I mean fl said she will marry mc so obvs mc lived on earth I guess
    Kinda fun and short, 10/10
    Some stuff is kinda buggy like how Ouyang Xue believed villain words although she had been friends with fl. Well the antagonist is kinda boring I guess.

18. XiaoWenTian

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone read this?
    The Great Nation Remodeling of Reincarnated Princess ~Let’s Build an Unrivalled Country~
    Which one is mc'a couple?

Ubik likes this.
  19. Moonpearl

Moonpearl Professional Yuri Girl ❀ [Yuri Garden Creator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ubik likes this.
  20. XiaoWenTian

Reading List:
    Link
    在青楼捡来的鬼崽子居然是首富
    The little ghost I picked up at the brothel turned out o be the richest ghost
    This is short and nice novels, only 17 chapters.
    Mc Yin Haiping is the poorest ghost, she as a princess in last life, but dead as a ghost and has been starving everyday. One day when she passed a brothel, she happened to see a loli ghost and picked her home.
    Basically mc promised to raise fl, give her nickname xiao rubao (little pork bun). Later fl remembered her identity, and tried to talk mc into following her. Fl keeps calling mc big sis Yin although she's older lol.

9/10 short n fun