Spoiler Prince Herscherik and The Kingdom of Sorrow

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ruyi, Feb 1, 2017.

1. K3I

K3I Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ketchupblood and VelvetColors like this.
  2. VelvetColors

VelvetColors Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the link and spoilers! blobmelt_thumbs
    Imma go binge read V3 and onwards.
    Excited for the new manga!

3. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, so glad there are still news and updates about this series! Thank you very much for the food omnomnom~

4. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank goodness! The previous adaptation really bothers me sometimes due to the art

5. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    VelvetColors likes this.
  6. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers! Can I have some more though? Some random ones that haven't been mentioned would be nice? If its something specific, then spoilers if Count's spirit shows up again, the daemon fortune teller, or how Papa King "goes mad" when Hershe gets injured, summary of vol.05 and 06: for the former how did Hershe earn the trust of Red and Blue (are we still going we JP shortened nicknames?), for the latter, emphasis on Kuro's family

7. K3I

K3I Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, so the count's spirit doesn't really show up much at all. He's mentioned once in a while about how Hershe will achieve his wishes, but that's all. The most notable time he appeared was in V3, helping Hershe break out of the mind control(?) spell. Then, after that, in the epilogue of V3, the PM thought he could see two spirits beside Hershe, the count and Jean.
    Also, the fruit seller couple have a baby girl called Leche. It happens near the end of V4.
    As for when the king goes mad, in V4 it's because Hershe is presumed dead after falling off a cliff. It's not a rumor or lie to trick others, he actually fell off a cliff. When the news reaches the king, something in him snaps and he decides to just go and kill the PM. But the first and second prince along with the Queen stop him, because it was part of Hershe's plan.
    (Hasherik……)

The young Prince's smile comes to mind. And that smile overlapped with the image of the once beloved Princess Bai.

"It's okay if I'm gone, because I have this kid. ]

So she said Then I entrusted my child and died.

"I was wrong..."

Solui murmured. The voice had no usual meek atmosphere.

"I was wrong from the beginning..."

Why did I try to be the King?

I lost my daughter, I lost my pride, I lost my friend, I lost my loved one, and now I lost again.

Why did you try to endure it?

From mourning, from frustration, from anger, from loss.

"Even now..."

There was madness in the eyes of Solui's jade. With those eyes, Solui looks at the sword in the corner of the room.

As if he was drawn to the sword, Soluier sways forward. I stepped on the important documents scattered on the floor, but without any disagreement, I slowly took my sword and released it from the sheath.

A slender silver sword. I had it for self-defense, but I have never used it. With a single swing, the sound of cutting the wind echoes, confirming that it can be handled without problems, and put the sword back in the sheath. Next, cast magic words, convert magic power into wind attributes and build search magic.

Immediately before the magic was activated, the door leading to the hallway was opened. Due to consciousness over there, Soluier's magic ended in failure, and the wind blew through the room, causing the documents to fly in the air.

The one who rushed in through the door breathed on his shoulder, which would have been running, and was surprised by the wind, causing the documents to dance like petals, and looked for the owner of the room.

"Which father... father!?"

Marx, the first prince who invaded the room, found the person he was looking for as the documents flew, and was surprised to see what he had. He had a sword in his hand. Ever since Marx was born, he has rarely seen his father holding a sword. I only saw him as a decoration at the time of the festival, and never saw him pull out his sword.

"...Marx?"

The voice that called the name was a cold voice that I can usually think of. Solui usually calls his family with a very soft voice. Even a vassal may change his tone a little like a king, but his gentle personality oozes out.

However, the voice that calls me now is that Marx, unlike usual, is filled with the air filled inside the room.

"What is your father doing..."

I couldn't say it to the end asking if I was doing it. The line of sight from Soluier was colder than my voice, so I swallowed the words. Unknowingly, Marx tends to reach for the handle of the sword, and when he notices it, he grasps his fist before grasping the handle. I understood that I felt heavy pressure from my father.

(My father feels heavy pressure... fear.)

But Marx suddenly remembered what he had heard. My father was inferior to his deceased brother in swordsmanship and magic. But that's a story compared to my father's brothers. According to what I heard, my father has the ability to antagonize the armor of a sword, a Knight of the Guard and a magical armor of a higher magician. Either way, there will be someone with that ability. But not many people have both abilities.

"...I'm going to kill the main cause."

Sollier said quietly to Marx, who was silent. It was always far from the gentle king, with a nice face and a gentle look.

"Father, please calm down."

Serviced Marx calmly says.

The main cause, that is, Wolf Barbasse. No, not only that. I knew that my father's homicide would mean all the people who took part in Barbasse, who nest in the castle.

"There are so many regrets that I've been robbed. That's even better..."

"Father"

That's what Solui says with his eyes in a quiet madness.

Why have you endured regret so far? When I lost my first daughter, I shouldn't give in to the threat and kill him there. I wish I had cut off all the opponents. That way I wouldn't have to endure the fear of robbing my loved ones every day. He didn't lose Hershlik.

Marx was unable to move with his father holding the handle of the sword.

It is a lie to say that Marx doesn't hate Barbasse. The moment he received the report that the Expeditionary Force was destroyed by an assault, the face of the guy who planned it came to mind. And I regretted violently.

(I always lag.)

I was always behind when I lost my friendship with Octavian and when I learned about the state of the country. This time as well, if she strongly opposes going, she might have been able to avoid it.

Marx thinks he can't stand any further.

(If your father wields that sword, bear the stigma himself.)

Yes, Marx decides.

Fortunately, I have excellent brothers under me. Even if I lose my right to succeed the throne, I have no regrets.

"father……"

Marx decided to call his father.

There was a person who hit the shoulder of Marx who had been so tense. Looking back, Marx sees Luke, the king's chief butler, nodding to show him. Then he entered the office, one step ahead of the prince.

"Your Majesty...No, Soluier."

"Luke."

Soljee, who is called, calls the name of his friend. And after hesitating for a few moments, he said while looking away from his friend.

"Don't stop, Luke. I..."

"The chief butler will not betray the Lord, no matter what."

Luke spins the words as if blocking the words of Soluier.

"But I have been asked by a friend about you."

It is a promise with a woman who used to be called "Baihime". What she was afraid of has finally happened.

"Soluie is a gentle king. But once again, with despair and fear, he can no longer be king. ]

As she had predicted, Soluis was about to become a king.

"Protect Solui... and stop when it's necessary. ]

Luke closes his eyes and then opens them. And I looked straight at him.

"I have to stop before the man she loves gets out of the way."

The tension between the two increased.

Another intruder appeared as if to destroy the tension in the room.

"Excuse me."

"...Will you?"

Marx calls the name of the intruder. It was William, the second prince, who appeared. William witnessed the misery of the king's office and, after a few words, muttered a word.

"……So that's it."

Then, looking at the three immobile eyes one by one, he suddenly sighed.

"Please calm down your father, brother, and Luke."

A look with a rude, windy tone. But that wasn't to fool them, it was William's habit. It is said that the facial muscles with a well-organized facial profile that he inherited from his parents are always in a bad mood because he is not active except for work. That's what you don't notice when you're in a good mood. Such a disappointing facial expression William, the second prince, throws words at the murderous humans.

“I am told by Hirsche to stop everyone if it happens.”

"What?"

Marx screamed. William continues to speak to such an older brother.

"This is a message from Hirsche. "If you should be lost, do not wait until your corpse appears."

"Is that that you were expecting this for Hershe?"

If anything, Marx has a longer relationship with Haselik than William. When Marx scolded William as if he had been left out, his brother shrugged his brother's eyes and answered.

"I've heard that from Hirsch, too," he said, "I would stop it if my father told me, and I'm worried because Brother Mark had emotional and easy-to-understand points. But Brother Will seems to deal calmly. So don't leave this room until your head is cold."

William declares flatly. And William continued his words to his immobile father.

“My dad, moving to him now may hinder what Hershelik is trying to do. Please be patient.”

"...William, do you know what Hirsche is trying to do?"

"No. I didn't tell you."

Hasherik said nothing. I just wanted William to be a stoppage in the event of a disaster.

To his father, who was silent in William's words, he looked straight at his eyes and opened his mouth.

"If you still use the sword to take hard steps, cut me first. I will never leave."

"William..."

"If the Hirsche doesn't really come back, then I'll handle everything, without bothering my father or brother."

With a quiet will behind the blue eyes, Soluier saw the sword once and shook his head. When Luke approached and kept his sword from Soluier, Soluier sat down, leaning down on a chair like a broken puppet. A woman called out to him.

"Your Majesty..."

"... Perla?"

When called, Soluier turned his gaze and there was a woman who wasn't there. The hair that looks like the same high-quality red jade as Marx, the polished red jade's eyes, and the tall, well-balanced body are almost forty years old, but their incense is still in their twenties. It was Queen Perla.

"Your Majesty, I have to apologize to you."

After closing the door, Perla bowed deeply.

"I was told by Barbasse that I should write a letter to my home country, or Majesty and Marx would be like daughters."

Perla still remembers the loss. After a few days, her daughter, who was finally able to grab and stand, was cold.

Then, Perla enclosed and sent a secret letter entrusted by the minister.

I don't know the details, but when I heard about the surprise attack of the Imperial Army, I knew that the letter was the cause. The minister took root in the Empire and the Duchy and brought in the enemy in the country. The Palche Principality is not equivalent to being a friendly nation. The national power is higher in the kingdom. If the minister with real power threatens, Palche can only obey. If the kingdom and the Principality have a war, the war will go up to the kingdom and the Principality will become a nation. So the Principality has no choice but to obey.

(Will that man tilt the country for himself...!)

Soluier gets angry with the minister and himself. But first of all, the queen trembles in fear. She was as deeply injured as she was. However, I couldn't notice it because of myself.

Solje hugs her as she approaches Perla.

"It made me feel painful. I'm sorry, Perla."

Soluier makes a heartfelt apology at his ear. Marx and William, who were there, diverted their eyes, but tears spilled through Perla's cheeks, perhaps because the words were relieved.

"No, no! No, Majesty!"

However, the words that came out after Perla were unexpected.

"I was at a loss and intended to reject the minister's words. When my son decided to refuse to help my daughter's eternity... Hersherik visited the room."

He appeared in the room without warning and knew everything. Then he asked me to write a letter.

"Trust me"

charisa, Rin.rinaaa, Anika Ab and 3 others like this.
  8. K3I

K3I Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, it begins with the prologue talking about Red, or Klenai and Blue, or Ao. In the prologue, Klenai and AoaSo escaping from their country for some reason.
    Then comes the first chapter, where Hershe is tired from work, and thus decides to escape from the palace and visit the fruit seller couple and their child. There, the husband has something to discuss with Hershe in private, so they go to the...red light district and get a private room in an establishment where Hershe saved one of the workers some time in V3. As for when he saved them, it's definitely not mentioned in V3, so don't bother asking about it.
    There, he talks with Klenai and Ao face to face. They are fleeing from their country and the husband wanted to help them because he saw that Ao was a beastman and he was also part beastman. However, the kingdom has some weird law about not accepting immigrants, beastmen and that.
    After hearing their situation, Hershe decides to help them and also asks Ao if he can touch his wings.
    So, later, Oran comes to pick him up and they sneak the two through the front door
    Then Hershe receives news of his brother, the sixth prince returning from studies overseas. The sixth prince was gathering support from nobles that were expelled(?) from the capital so that they wouldn't overthrow the king. He also warns Hershe about the danger of having brought the two into the castle.
    Later, Hershe looks into the no immigration law and discusses it with the king. The common reason behind it is because a king in the past (Hershe's great grandfather). His wife died due to a beastman slave causing an accident which killed the Queen who he loved. So he executed a the beastman slaves (all beastmen seemed to be enslaved, they were given no rights).
    However, the truth was that his beloved wife asked him to nor hate the beastmen and to set them free. However, they can't just suddenly set them all free, so under the pretense that he was furious over the Queen's death, he was going to execute all beastmen and ban slavery. However, he actually secretly transported them all to the beastmen kingdom and freed them.
    So, Hershe makes plans to send the two to the beastmen kingdom.
    Later, Hershe goes out to the stall with Klenai, leaving Ao behind because it would be bad if he was found out. There, when people take their eyes off of him for a moment, he gets kidnapped, lol.
    Actually, Klenai saw but it would be troublesome if she made an appearance because she's technically an illegal immigrant. Also, he went willingly only because if he didn't, Leche might be in danger. He also saw that Klenai saw him.
    So, Klenai follows his kidnappers and then tells Kuro, Oran and Shiro that Hershe was kidnapped. Then there's a cute moment about how they're fussing over how to save Hershe.
    Meanwhile, Hershe is tied up and talking with his kidnappers. The kidnapper is someone who lost power after all schemes, crimes and such things where brought to light. The kidnapper wants Hershe to sign some contract that would give him a job working at the treasury. He says how it's unfair because he only embezzled a little bit. Hershe then tells him it's not a matter of amounts.
    Then, Ao breaks the door open, stuff happens and Hershe is saved:blobparty: when Hershe asks how they did it, they say that it was Klenai's plan or something like that.
    Klenai later asks Hershe why he walks around so unguarded and gets so close to the people. Hershe says it's because of how he likes seeing them smile, since they all looked so down before. Also because, seeing a child like him walk around peacefully would give them a sense of security.
    When they stop talking, Klenai talks about how nice it would be to serve Hershe...
    Also, I think this happened before, but So said that his wings were injured, so he couldn't fly.
    Later, after Hershe's rescue, there's a party to celebrate the sixth prince's return. There, a delegate from the country that Klenai and Ao are running from attends and he bumps into Klenai...
    Also, the sixth prince's retainer or first knight or whatever bumps into Kuro. They're from the same country although they don't explicitly mention it. He asks Kuro if he thinks that the country will let him go, because of his 'strong eyes' (explained later in V6). Also, that he has already been exiled from that country so as to not be so hostile to him.
    Later, Klenai leaves with the delegate from her country and leaves Ao behind.
    Ao is super lost about what to do, thinking he was abandoned by her :blobcatblush:
    When Hershe asks what exactly happened, he confesses everything.
    They are from a military state, and Klenai wanted to bring her house to glory, as it had fallen. She became the youngest graduate of military school and was very talented. All wars lead by her were won with zero casualties. She was the leader of the beastmen squad, and commanded the group with Ao there. However, in one of the expeditions, she was betrayed, causing a total wipe-out on her end, killing all in the group except for Ao. She then ran away with Ao (who was her lover) because he had an injured wing.
    After confessing everything, he wonders if he has the right to stop her, given the circumstances. But then Hershe tells him about how she said it would be nice to serve Hershe, and resolves to follow her
    Shiro also points out how his injured wing was a lie, because of it was injured he wouldn't have been able to use magic when he saved Hershe. Ao admits it, and says it was a way to get Klenai to go with him and not return and put herself in danger.
    So anyways, they go to find Klenai. Kuro points out a hole in the barrier surrounding the castle where Ao can fly out and Shiro questions it.
    So carries Hershe as he flies out and tracks down Klenai. When they meet, there's a really heartfelt confession between Ao and Klenai, you should read it.
    But yeah, so Klenai resolves herself to follow Hershe with Ao. But then the delegate loses it and is like, this is treason, goes against the law and are you sure you want to do this!
    So Hershe 'executes' Klenai and mildly threatens the delegate.
    Then comes the epilogue where Klenai and Ao swear their allegiance to the Hershe. Hershe then gives them a job in the beastman country as the kingdom cannot accept the existence of beastmen just yet.
    Then he also tells Klenai and Ao that he wants to see their children soon, lol.
    Also, Red/Klenai's real name it Aterize and Blue/AP's real name is Gail/Gale(?)

So, V6 begins with a dream of Kuro killing Hershe. This is a prophetic dream from the second(?) princess whose name is Agate/Menou(?) MTL for names sucks a lot in this volume. After seeing the dream, the princess returns to the capital.
    Now onto chapter one...
    Hershe is running through the streets, trips and falls (super adorable). He looks around and sees someone who he knows and waves at them. He then runs off to the orphanage and talks to the people there.
    The children there wrote the exam to be accepted into the academy and all of them passed.
    Later, he is meets Agate, who reacts to Kuro and tries to keep Hershe away from him. Also, she has a small crush on Oran.
    After that, the royal family has to welcome foreign ambassadors, and one from MTL name, Yagon(?) arrives. He's really annoying and asks Agate to come with them back to the country in exchange for good diplomatic relations and our dear king isn't too happy. So, negotiations are put on hold.
    Later, Hershe is dragged off to the queen and consorts tea party and they talk about they rude diplomat, relationship dynamics between the queen and consorts and such. One of the consorts who were from Yagon and knew the diplomat talked about their country. But they couldn't say much because they had a curse or something placed on them so they wouldn't say too much. It was a crest on their tongue.
    Anyways after, he returns he notices that Kuro is acting weirdly. Oran tries to provoke him in order to get him to spit out what's on his mind but it backfires, and Kuro just talks about how Oran wouldn't understand, since he was born in a nice family and such.
    The next morning, there's word of Kuro kidnapping the princess...
    Then, there are...flashbacks. So. Many. Flashbacks. All of them are on Kuro's past. So he worked in a sort of behind the scenes organization that protected the mikohime.
    It was actually explained during the tea party who the mikohime is exactly, but essentially, she can see the future with her eyes and predicts disasters and stuff.
    Anyways, in the organization, Kuro is like a rising star, the next candidate for the position of the leader.
    So, he gets assigned a job, to look into suspicious movements in a certain household. Well, when he tries to sneak in, he's caught by the head of the household right away and they...talk. Kuro looks through the paperwork and they just talk. In fact, they even prepare treats for him. Kuro begins to learn more about this family and about how they lost their twin sons (because the organization takes all children with eye colours other than black). Anyways, they get closer.
    When Kuro goes to hand in the results of his investigation, he asks what will become of them, and something happens(? Don't remember much) but later he visits that family and sees them being killed by a member. He fights back, but not in time to save them. And it's revealed that he is the couple's son and that his real name is Tonomiya Guren. The couple asks Kuro to find his twin and gives him a letter so that he can escape/live in the Kingdom. So anyways, he resolves to leave the organization, but they caught word of it and there's a huge fight. He is almost killed, but then a member that was particularly attached to him blocked the blow. It was then revealed that this member was Kuro's twin. So, there's this really sad moment, Kuro kills the rest and escapes alone.
    Then there's the even sadder part were Kuro 'wakes up' from the flashbacks.
    There, when Kuro 'wakes up', he sees that scene from the prologue, Hershe severely injured. And he screams.
    So, backtrack a bit. Kuro kidnapped Agate, there's a big fuss. Luke(King's Butler) talks to the royal family about it. Hershe defends Kuro.
    Then enters Green, or Lun. Anyways, Lun is an informat or spy of some sorts working for the king. And he figures out where Kuro took Agate. They talk about who's going to go and the sixth prince's knight will go, since it involves his country and Oran will also go. But then Hershe says that he also wants to go and so Hershe is added to the party. Not without complaints though. Shiro also goes.
    Then there's that super cute moment where Hershe acts downhearted about the revelation that Lun only approached him to protect him and Lun panics about that since he sort of likes Hershe. And then, Oran finds out about how Lun told Hershe about that shortcut...
    Anyways, they infiltrate the place where Kuro took Agate and Oran fights against Kuro and the other knight fights against the other person, who is one of Kuro's former colleagues.
    Then, Hershe gets injured and Kuro 'wakes up'.
    Turns out it was just fake blood and used to give Kuro a big enough shock to break out of his mind control.
    Then there's the part where Hershe berates Kuro about not telling him anything.
    The you get the reason why Kuro is following Hershe, because he reminded him so much of his family. And that her was the light that healed his wounds and stuff.
    He looked like his father. The atmosphere and the spirit of sacrificing oneself for the sake of the country.

It was similar to my mother. The air is delicate and gently wrapped.

It was similar to my brother. A personality and a carefree smile.

Those who have lost everything because they cannot protect themselves. So I unconsciously asked for it.

Let's protect the next one. I wanted to protect it even if I replaced it with my own life.
    Then, the Mikohime shows up?(pretty sure I'm missing some thing here.)
    But anyway, they talk and turns out the Mikohime received a prophecy/dream that Hershe would bring destruction on the continent. So they were actually aiming to kill him.
    But anyways, they figure out they were wrong, negotiations are made and they now have a good diplomatic relationship?
    Later in the epilogue, Hershe gets a letter from Klenai and Ao...
    Anyways that's it. And the summaries are longer than I expected, so be prepared.

9. AdCaelum

AdCaelum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I realized I forgot to mention this to anyone who wanted to know. (This is from the author's early July updates)

TL;DR: The author retired from being an author. Physical volumes of Herscherik will not be reprinted. Volume 6 of the LN will never be published.

The author disclosed that there was a falling out of sorts with the publisher. The author was appreciative for the opportunity to be a published author for 3 major reasons: worth, relationships, and compensation. However, all three pillars of support have now been broken, leaving her unwilling to continue and retiring as an author. The whole reason why Volume 6 of the WN existed was because she was inspired to write while the LN was being published. Yet, before Volume 6 could be published, the publishers claimed that there was too far of a gap between Volume 5 and the potential release of Volume 6. They claimed that reader support might not be there. Thus, if you want to buy any physical copies of Herscherik, buy now as there will be no more reprinted copies. Digital copies should still be available for some time.
    In the end, the author shall pull down the curtains on this point in her life. She feels sorry for the new mangaka, but hopes that they continue to the end. Also, she really regrets that she couldn't see the LN illustrator's take on the new character Ryun(?).

Kuroyuki1974, charisa, earp and 3 others like this.
  10. jiesuzuru

jiesuzuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    may i ask if the author will still continue the web novel series? its just i waited.for the academy arc and its finally next as stated in the last chapter of volume 6.

11. AdCaelum

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I've read in the update, there has been no mention. The author has been silent since that update, but from I've gleaned from twitter a few months back, the author was thinking about writing a new series (she gave a poll for the genre of the story), so I'm assuming that Herscherik will be on the backburner for some time.

PS. the winning option in the poll was a fantasy (no reincarnation) of a young boy on his road to becoming king.

12. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaah, so this is why it cancelled.
    So, the novel is stopped, and the author wont write and allow it to be published again. But why the manga can continue?

13. AdCaelum

Reading List:
    Link
    All these decisions were determined by the publisher since they own the license. I guess the publisher judged that the manga can sell more than the LN and thus continued the manga. Plus, I think it would look bad for them to cut the sequel manga soon after it took off.

bochucha and Kaylee like this.
  14. Anika Ab

Anika Ab Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for all spoilers.:aww:
    P.S: I find emperor little funny. I mean he is basically powerless but still have many sons and daughters with his wifes. I mean if I was powerless and in his situation I wouldn't want my children to suffer so I wouldn't have many children and just one only bc I needed heir.

15. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    After the manga getting an update recently, this just makes me sad that this still feels... incomplete. *sigh*

16. sreekcuty178

sreekcuty178 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can anyone post link for the raws
    the posted ones do not seem to be working....

17. K3I

K3I Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    http://ncode.syosetu.com/s6899b/
    This is the link to the books list, you can select the volumes from here

18. sreekcuty178

sreekcuty178 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  19. AdCaelum

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, so I've restarted the fan translation for Herscherik (after the offiical had finished publishing their 5 volumes).
    Another fan contacted me with info about their own translation of Volume 6 if case anyone else wants to read. More info and link is listed on my site in case you want to check it out.
    (Their translation is rough and I'll translate Volume 6 myself when I reach it, but if anyone wants to read ahead, it's all available here.)

PS. The author posted an update where she mentioned that she's planning on getting back to writing more Herscherik stuff, but all for the WN since her contract with the publisher still stands and she's still traumatized by the experience.

Ceilo27 and VelvetColors like this.
  20. LightNovelReaderz

LightNovelReaderz Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good news. Can't wait for volume 7. Also, could you translate the short story collection?