Recommendations BUSINESS MANAGEMENT Novels

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Varsha0907, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Varsha0907

Varsha0907 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Plz help me find some good business management novels...doesn't necessarily has to be on novelupdates...here on novelupdates i used to like EXTRAORDINARY GENIUS quite a lot...
    Recently i started reading REBIRTH 1996 this one is realtively more realistic and plot is fine too...
    It would be really nice if it doesn't have "harem" ....chinese authors really can't write harem...they make it feels very creepy....in REBIRTH 1996 too MC is entangled with quite a few women...but that atleast is bearable ..doesn't feel creepy...MC's character is good...i m on chapter 161 he still hasn't slept with any woman....REBIRTH 1996 is not on novelupdates though..i m reading it on a chinese website...
    I hope i can find more such novels

rialm likes this.
  2. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    rialm and Varsha0907 like this.
  3. jakala

jakala Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Varsha0907 likes this.
  4. pkhyber

pkhyber Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Power and wealth- MC is civel servant and wants to move towards upward in hierarchy. MC start sides business and is harem but MC morality is questionable and you feel him cheating with girls
    Monster Factory- Hulks as labourers
    I'll add points to all things- More of slice of a novel but business is focus too.
    Reincarnation of business women at school- Business empire but later strays towards supernatural fignting
    Galactic Garbage station - mary sue type novel MC gets garbage from differnt worlds and get stronger. In process develop businesses.
    I have super USB- MC can transfer things from films to reality and create technological empire.

Varsha0907 likes this.
  5. MR.Klein

MR.Klein Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still Wait for me (In a ironic twist except the main female lead all other characters are really likable)

Varsha0907 likes this.
  6. SAWAN

SAWAN New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Qidian got a whole genre for business and finance stuff and you could easily read those novels with google translate since there isn't any hard chinese terms. I already read most of the popular one and there are 2 kinds, Legit business and financial warfare. Legit business is basically invest early and stuff like Extraordinary Genius. While financial warfare the MC is trading and playing the financial markets to the top of power using his rebirth future information. Financial warfare is divided into 2 kinds there are softcore and hardcore. The hardcore ones are pure gems but most of them already banned because the MC is trying to well you know... becoming much more powerful than the China communist party itself?
    While for the softcore financial warfare basically the MC is a law abiding citizen who bows down to the CCP.
    I will give 2 hardcore financial warfare novels (they are already banned but the thrill and power from reading it is very powerful so read eventhough it won't have an ending, won't be available in qidian but still available in other chinese free sites)
    - 重生之资本巨鳄 (Rebirth of the Capital Giant)
    Mc is super ruthless and it's harem building. Mc is fighting against major consortia such as European royals, jewish, and Japanese ancient family (Rockefeller, rothschild, Mitsubishi, etc) and top hedge funds worth trillions of dollar. Mc also builds up his mercenary army in the middle east to deter the european and american ancient family forces and his gangs and mafia in south east asia (he feed someone to the shark using his gorkhas mercenary to warn the hongkongese after they targeted an attack to him). Last chapter I read he already controlled Hongkong government and Singapore and Malaysian economy after he did an acquisition war.

- 金融霸主之重生 (Rebirth of the Financial Hegemon)
    MC is also ruthless and harem building. This novel is also about fighting in the financial markets and much more interesting because he doesn't focus on wealth building from financial markets alone but also military building. he use his mercenary army to take over several african countries and threaten their government for natural resources. He also in war with several ancient family and big powerful consortium. This novel is much more planned and a lot of tactics and strategy in play against his enemies.
    My fav novel for business/finance genre but its much more shortlived than the previous novel. Last chapter I read he manage to win over Thailand king rubber plantation (for later unfinished arc against japanese consortium) after crashing Thailand economy and earning dozens billions of dollar.

Now moving next to softcore financial warfare novels (Mc is also pretty cool like the above novels description but he bows down to the chinese government and of course limited dark stuff and military which is pretty boring) there are several of A rank stuff but I will recommend an on going and very nice one you could read this on qidian.
    - 重生之最强大亨 (Most powerful hero of rebirth)
    This novel is much more tamed and not crazier like the above 2 novels but overall its the best on going one. MC also is in war with major consortium and ancient families like the rothschild.

I avoid the legit business novels because they are very2 boring since they just come back in time without doing something interesting. Imagine going back in time just to invest in google and stuff. At least have some ambition to topple nations and doing some world domination type of stuff lol. There are more business gems in qidian that's maybe to your liking. You can easily read them just using google translate on the site. Qidian isn't free for latter chapters so go use other chinese sites such as uukanshu for free read.