Spoiler Father, I Won't Do Anything

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Just found out about this. I'm confused with the spoilers, just who is the ML, the red haired kid or the blondie (I know its family oriented hot papa salvation series based on the synopsis but still)
    So, what's papa dragon's barely excusable excuse?
    Who is the big bad?

2. Jazzzie

Jazzzie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So many of the readers hated her father Diamide... I too, hated him but after reading more you'll understand more why he is like that or why he's treating Jaina like that.

So first, Diamide has sealed his feelings so what do you expect... it's understandable that he's cold to her.

Second, Bezriche told him that dragons are made from love, (I forgot what Chapter..) dragons only have offsprings if they really love each other... But before Their parting Bezriche told him she just played with him(something along that line) she told him sne never loved him and even hurt him to the point where Diamide almost lost his life.

So because he thought Bezriche never love him maybe he really thinks Jayna was Bezriche's daughter from the other man. And that really hurt... knowing the one you loved has loved another man and even gave birth to his child. So I do understand his side. I'm more of questioning mom's decision...

I dunno when will he recognized her as his daughter... Someone spoil. I already stop reading this:blob_grin::aww:

3. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh it doesn't make sense? It's obvious that she is daughter between a dragon and human. Why would the supposed not-in-love with her father dragon mother send her daughter to her ex-lover than her current lover? Even assuming the current lover is dead, it would make more sense to send the daughter to the current lover's family.

The fact that she was sent to the 'ex' should have let the 'oh so great and brilliant and intelligent and blah blah blah' magician that something is fishy and start investigating. Imo he is dumb as a fiddle.

But I abso love bad dad turning into good dad trip so if u have more stuff, pls do share.

ariane09, LokaLari, toneta and 10 others like this.
  4. Jazzzie

Jazzzie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, Diamide really thought something was up when Jaina got sent to him, BUT he took it the wrong way:facepalm: He thought Jaina was sent there to be a spy for the dragons, which seems to be his enemy (?) He thinks that she also gonna do what her mother did:blobconfused::facepalm:

5. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A translator picked this up there’s 40 chapters translated

LokaLari, Bs1999 and ranoucha like this.
  6. Deleted member 312931

Deleted member 312931 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Deleted member 312931

Deleted member 312931 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    LokaLari likes this.
  8. Toasty_Minzy

Toasty_Minzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just here to see if Jayna's father ever learns the meaning of regret. I sincerely hope she doesn't forgive him so easily. I'm only on ch 26, but already his twisted ass is plotting revenge on an innocent child for the sake of his romantic angst. He legitimately sounds like an incel. 1 woman "scorned" him and suddenly all humans are out to get him. Now compare that to Jayna, an actual child, who has lived 2 lifetimes of abuse, yet she still nows how to repay kindness with kindess even if she is apathetic about living.

9. Arekushieru

Arekushieru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone who GETS it.

Eva832, zozoshawky and TyShaye like this.
  10. Katelyn2425

Katelyn2425 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone know what happens after chapter 40

11. QingSe

QingSe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it was hinted that the beast king or someone cursed Rayna's mother, which made her betray the father before the curse killed her. That would make their breakup a misunderstanding though.

I do wonder what will happen to her horrible new harpsichord teacher.

12. Volublekoala965

Volublekoala965 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, it seems so from what we have seen so far. Especially considering so that Dragons can only get children with the person they love, it wouldn’t make sense for Jayna to exist without her mother loving her father.

The teacher’s awful. Instead of encouraging her, she’s trying her best to step on Jayna’s pride and show how ‘useless’ she is compared to herself in playing the harpsichord. She was even surprised when Jayna did not get discouraged.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
  13. nanininanamin

nanininanamin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the translation is not around anymore :cry:

14. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Bumping this because I read the promo just now

15. Mi shiru

Mi shiru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same here:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

16. mya04

mya04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mi shiru likes this.
  17. Mi shiru

Mi shiru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    TyShaye and Malacat like this.
  18. _2_hfc

_2_hfc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The turning point in the father-daughter relationship, Chapter 67, Gina in this chapter turns 13, three years after entering the tower
    The translation is not 100/100 correct, but you can understand some things, I am sorry if you do not understand because the English language is not my language and it is the first time I post anything here
    <67 episodes> Hilben Gia's pupils shook greatly. She grabbed Michael's arm to see if she didn't want to believe it. "Then, is it a story that Jaina also has a Shemale allergy?"
    It must have been inherited. Answer "Jina could die?" “Hill Benziah, who screamed at Michael, soon realized that he was too angry and bit his mouth. Now Jay I can't breathe properly, and it wasn't time to fight Michael.
    “I'm sorry for raising my voice. I'm in a hurry. ""no. “It was the first serious apology that Hill Benzi Ah made after meeting Michael. But neither of them noticed. Nothing was more important than Jaina now.
    "Then, how did the Matop Lord get out of the crisis of death?" "I know the senior priest happened to be a guest." “You were very lucky differently from my Jay's.” Hill Benzi-a saw that my little Jay, my hand, grabbed Michael's hem tightly. "Heo-eok, heo-eok.."
    A breath that jumps as if it would stop right now. A small body that moves violently. Michael grabbed Jay's hand with her distorted eyes. In front of a child suffering from suffering, the magic he had learned for decades was useless. “Damn it, damn it!” Michael forcibly sank his head cold. Even at this moment, Jay I was dying. Time to blame yourself
    There was no. “I have to meet the lord of the towers. Some numbers may come out.” As he beckoned, Jay, who had fallen on the floor, floated in the air. "No matter how the Spire Lord can't deal with the divine power, it's impossible to cure it," it's better than not doing anything like this. Every month even if it's opaque
    I have to hang it all over the place to reel. "" You said you were scolded by the lord of the tower after going to Jaina work? "Mikael flinched at those words.-The daughter of the lord of the tower was found fallen. It seems that the other sorcerer knew that he was a dragon tribe and was deliberately working on it.-So?-Yes?
    Is it a coffin? At that time, Diamid's words became a dagger and were still stabbing in Michael's heart. 'Is it different?' As if she noticed his thoughts, Hilben Gia laughed lazily.
    "Let's take the lead. No matter what happens, I'll be scolded together. I can't leave it to a little kid as an adult." Most of all, she's melted tart is what I fed. "Jay without knowing anything Hill Benji
    I felt pathetic to myself in the past, who enjoyed feeding me new dishes. "Yeah. Let's go together." It was always hard to fight, but at this moment, I knew each other's hearts better than anyone else. The two men nodded facing each other and headed to Dia Mead's study.
    ●●●●●●●●●
    Michael kicked Diamid's study door loudly. And Michael went right inside without waiting for an answer. "I'm sorry, Lord Matop, but I have a feeling!" He didn't even see Diamid's face properly
    Said frankly. "The condition is serious right now, but all the high-ranking priests are away. Isn't there a way for the Lord to save this child?" “After I ate the tart that I gave and fell down, I had trouble breathing and vomiting. I saw Jaina, who seemed serious at first glance, and Diamid, who was stiff, asked.
    “Tart?” Dia Meed recalled the old memories. He had eaten tart and fell down before, when it was so dark that he could not even remember it. "Is it She's Mel?" "Yes, that's right!" Dia Meed floats in the air.
    Looked at the child. If you had allergies, you could stand at the crossroads of life and death. Even now, he has reached the level of transcendental and does not fall under allergies, but because of his childhood memories, he still hasn't eaten She's Mel. But now, this child fell out of allergies? He is the same as himself? "Lord of the tower, if you do this, your daughter will die!"
    Michael was sick. Minutes and seconds were disappointing, but Dia Meed was just staring straight ahead with a blank face. Michael exclaimed in amazement to see Jay at the moment seeing my breath really breathless. "Jaina!" ".. Jaina? Michael raised his head up and shouted in an angry voice.
    "Yes, this is Jay, the name of the daughter of the Lord Matam" Wasn't this child's name Ash Reed? ""What do you mean now? This kid's name is Jaina!" How can she not even know the name of her own daughter? “Michael exclaimed as if using evil.” In the beginning, she was allergic to Shesmel
    Was it not from you? "Michael has never had a big confrontation with Dia Mead. The last time he made a strong appeal to Dia Mead was the biggest rebellion he ever made to Dia Mead. But it didn't matter now. If Jaina dies like this, Jane is Jane. It seemed to be the most regretful thing in my life, Dia Mead said, staring at Jaina.
    "It's Jaina," he said again. "Jaina." The documents sent by the dragon tribe clearly said Ash Reed. 'My country... '
    No, it seemed that I heard such a name at first glance. Michael and Hill Benziah didn't deliberately call the name of ``that kid'' in front of them, but it seems that similar names came to me when I secretly watched him play somewhere in the tower. When I have a child, I want to name him Jaina. Jaina. If you marry and have children
    The name I promised with the late Bez Riche So I don't know if I looked at the child, pretended not to hear it, or pretended not to hear it. I'm afraid that a lover who left himself and left himself will come to mind. I wonder if the ice walls that I built firmly while building Jung-oh's feelings were all the results of my pride. I'm afraid of that. By the way… . A child with that name was dying right before her eyes.
    'Because it's my daughter? "She's allergic to Shezmel, because I passed it on. Diamid slowly approached Jaina. She was a sorcerer, so she could kill a lot of people, but she couldn't heal people. But she's the best in the world.
    It was a strong wizard. Dia Meed lifted her hair, which had been tied and hanging down. She and she magically crafted her blade and cut it off. Thruk. Dia Mead's hair fell on my body. "Lord of the tower, that's..." Michael, standing behind him, looked at Diamid with amazement. Healing magic was taboo.
    Unless they borrowed the power of God, anything that went against life shouldn't be done, but a talented person like Diamid could go against the truths of the world. However, subject to one's own sacrifice The eyes of Hilben Gia and Michael Kael wide open, realizing that Dia Mead was trying to use healing magic.
    It was because he knew what he was going to lose with his current magic. Long ago, a great sorcerer once said that: -Why did the man who has risen to such a degree as to be able to heal, traded his talents and efforts for one life only? Diamid was that strong and had a lot to lose, but he seemed to have no hesitation.
    “Are you trying to use the life and magic power of the Spire Lord to save Jaina?” For a wizard, power was more precious than her own. . Sa-ah-this white light envelops Jaina. The geometric magic circle unfolds and then quickly
    Disappeared. And Jaina's body, which had just fled violently, gradually faded. A calm light appeared on her face in her distress. "I'm not going to die anymore," said Dia Mead, with her shortened hair. Michael and Hill Benziah have his faces
    I looked blankly. I've seen it for decades, but Dia Mead in front of me was very new to them. Like any other person.. "Move your child to a room where you can relax.
    ●●●●●●
    " Probably, Jay I in the original work was pouring out of my eyes at Dia Mead's cold attitude and Michael's secrets.
    It would have been broken. And while holding on with his magical power, he would have hurried to eat and hide after trying to find a time when there were no people. Until he confronted the Balaur like that, he would have lived and died miserably day by day. 'But I didn't do that.' Even with Diamid's rejection and Michael's scolding, he didn't shed a drop of tears.
    At the restaurant, he met alchemist Hilben Gia and made friends, and interacted with several people, including the protagonist Rozian, his colleague Izren, and the princess Elia. Unlike the original. 'That's why I'm dying early. In order to live long, I may have had to run away and run away again. Don't go against your fate,'I'm allowed a minimum of luxury
    Wasn't it? "The previous life, which was a treasure trove, and the present life of Jainain were too difficult. I was born again without the love of parents that I deserved, and grew up under the abuse of relatives. So, in my whole life or in my next life, I have to wander without belonging to somewhere else? I don't even know my tastes all my life, and should I live buried among the easiest and cheapest ones to get?
    If I have to continue living like that in the future. If you have to live a life where you cannot be loved by anyone and enjoy what you deserve. 'Just, I want to die.' Let me die. My eyes were blurred, and I felt as if I was gradually moving away from the body where the intense pain had arisen. Eyes closed.
    The pain gradually faded-Jaina. But at that moment, someone rescued Jaina from sinking in.-Open your eyes and wake up. She shook herself asleep, holding her cherished in her arms. The texture and feel were so familiar.
    -I don't want to get up-I don't want to live an unhappy life. I just want to die in this place. The opponent was silent for a while. Then,-if you thought your life so far was unfortunate, I'll hold you. Don't let it die. I spoke with a voice more firm than anyone
    C.-In the future, I will continue to be by your side. And in the end, huh? "Jay I opened my eyes.
    Another short spoiler it's like Summary
    The hero is the son of Queen Lilia (she is not the empress yet) his name is Rosan (I am not sure of the dictation) Queen Lilia is a friend of Gina's mother, as she, Gina's mother and the lord of the tower (father Jenna) participated in the war to defeat the Dragon King ,,, Queen Lilia has a brother ( I forgot his name) she is corrupt, so most of the people nominate Queen Lilia to become Empress, and it seems that Queen Lilia does not have much interest in politics, so Rosan was a candidate for the Emperor, but he was negligent in his training in the art of fencing and he was always leaving the castle, so I think Queen Lilia's brother will become the emperor Queen's brother has a son the same age as the hero, his name is Arneen (he is considered the second hero). She seems to hate Rosan because he is better than him and threatens his position. Do not give him any attention

FunSmiles, komo komo, Tobbit and 24 others like this.
  19. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is so sad :blobsob:. I know this is a spoiler thread but I can’t help crying so please just turn a blind eye on me ranting here.

I have mixed opinion regarding the father. He was a hero type character that wants to protect everyone even if they are using him. However, love broke him. Imagine loving a dragon (who was known to be arrogant) and then maybe giving a bit of his heart to her but in the end get betrayed (even if its not intentional). This story is not just any father daughter story where the daughter acts cute and captures the heart of the father but this is a story where 2 broken people (one who lost emotions and other who given up on receiving emotions) heal themselves. Maybe someone will rebuked me that the father is a trash because of his cold treatment but still that is how a broken person act. He was once hurt so bad that he build a wall around him and thinks that maybe hurting others will ease the pain he experienced. I also relate on Jaina’s attitude of enjoying a small luxury rather than being greedy, because she had already experienced abuse 2 times. Her limiting herself is also a wall for her not to get hurt again and expect something that will never happen. I love this story because of how emotionally in depth every characters are, they have scars that driven them to what they are now. I love how different types of Love was used in this story and how it was used to motivate every characters. Like how it broke people and how it was used again as a healing.

Anyway, is the translation group dropping the novel? Because the last update was on January. Can someone be a saint and spoil us what happen on chapter 41 and the succeeding chapters? :aww::aww::aww::aww: I want to know how they deal with Charlotte and how the father opened up and try to love again?

20. _2_hfc

_2_hfc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Charlotte is completely over, she loves the master of the tower one-sided, since she was 13 years old, the last lesson she gave to Gianna in which Jenna's arm was deliberately hurt, and then Jenna's bodyguard took notice of this and told the tower master, (It was Charlotte expelling Jenna's guard from the room because she says It obstructs the lesson, but this is only because she reprimandes Genet a lot.) She thought that the master of the tower would accept her as his wife. She was already thinking about decorating the tower and changing its decor because it is a dark tunic and it does not fit the fashion. The matter opens with her at the beginning, but it seemed in a conversation that I forgot how it was, she said at the end of him that if he married her, she would give him a legitimate son, not like Gina, his son is dirty from a dirty mother. Elijah, where only certain people are allowed to enter when Queen Elijah and the women with whom I saw her, they thought she was crazy because she came here without an invitation and ordered the guard to take her, but in the end she was not imprisoned, but she lost his position in the social world after this, a dragon accepts her, so in the street she is no She knows that he is Tenin and sees her memory and Burri Genia is half a Titan and he will try gold to kill her, but the tower master saves her. He defeats an adult dragon without me breathing. Even all the other magicians were surprised by the strength of the tower master. Then the tower master asks Gina why he attacked her and that they are supposed to love her because her mother, the hero of the war, Gina said that her mother is relative To them, she is not a war hero, but a stupid dragon, and she fell in love with a dirty human, and she is nothing but a hybrid who want to kill him.