Forgotten Title QT Danmei/BL where MC is a God in an Arc

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Trinity3000, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Trinity3000

Trinity3000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok so this is my first time posting so I’m sorry if this is a bit weird but:

The protagonist is a god in an one of the arcs
    He is a holy son or high up in the faith/church totem pole
    He looks at the face of the god statue and sees it’s actually himself
    Protagonist pretends to be somebody else
    A person apart of the angel race (or close to god put not part of church?) doesn’t like him but then goes on about how they are devout worshipper of god (which is him)
    Quick wear
    BL/Danmei

Some of the things that may have happened but I could be wrong:

Only he was aloud to see the statue and that’s why he’s the only one who knows that he is in fact a god
    Think he wears a cloak
    His human identity was going to be killed in the original plot because he was infected by darkness or something
    I think original body before mc came loved the angel
    Angel was disgusted because he loved god and felt original body was not faithful

I think the arc ends with the MC leaving and the people of the world seeing what the God statue looks like and noticing it looks like Mc and then the world panicking like Oh God, God has abandoned us

there may have been a system or something but I am entirely unsure on this one

May also be a raw or translated I’ve read so many Bl/Danmei that I can’t remember anymore

My memory may be somewhat bad or wrong in some places so if there is anything somewhat similar please post it.

Thanks to any people who helped here.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2021
    itsokaytocry likes this.
  2. Ehmzhie

Ehmzhie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Lunaleska

Lunaleska Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds a little like one arc from face of devil. But many of the details are slightly off.
    Mc was a priest not angel, the god was the ml that had the statue etc.

If you want to quickly check it should be arc 10.

c.decora likes this.
  4. aShinyVaporeon

aShinyVaporeon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think it's Heroic Death System. I read that one for the angst and there is a god arc in it, but the ML and other details totally doesn't match.

5. Trinity3000

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah I know the one your talking about in QWTFOTD and it is definitely not that one where both end up having a split personality.

6. Trinity3000

Reading List:
    Link
    I
    Yeah what I’m looking for is not Heroic Death System:
    Mc is not going against a Devil Tree, and doesn’t sacrifice himself
    While Mc is a God in the other arc The Mc was not trapped as a statue and Ml was not another God
    However I did find an arc I forgot about previously that I wanted to read from HDS so thanks for that

It is still not what I’m looking for though

Last edited: Jan 21, 2021
  7. JamaisVu13

JamaisVu13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Check if it's cannon fodder cheat system - arc 6 or not! :cookie:

8. Trinity3000

Reading List:
    Link
    Quickly glanced through Arc 6 and while Mc is apart of a faith/ church here he isn’t a God, and while there was a person in a high position not liking original MC I am pretty sure that it wasn’t this guy.

Thanks for trying though :)

JamaisVu13 likes this.
  9. endel

endel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably not it, but maybe arc 5 of Lovers always on the Counterattack?

10. Trinity3000

Reading List:
    Link
    Quickly glanced through it, it wasn’t this. Original body didn’t do a ritual to go back in time to change everything. I’m positive that it was the typical: Here a brief plot summary before anything really happened, now go change the fate of your new body.

Thanks for trying though

11. SeiraJLoyard

SeiraJLoyard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Trinity3000

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s not the right one.
    I looked it over and while Mc is in a high position and does become a God and doesn’t really pray to the statue of the God at the beginning after looking at it.
    In the one I am looking for the Statue of God that Mc looked at and went “Oh that’s me” was the large/main statue in the temple not a small statue inside the bigger statue.
    Also going through it I remembered that Mc/ the og body wasn’t 200 yrs old. I’m pretty sure he was younger like 16-25.
    Also this Mc wasn’t infected by darkness the only thing that happens to Mc in HTDAHAMT is that they are taken as a dragon’s mate.
    Mine was definitely infected by “darkness” in the og plot.

Even though it is not what I was looking for thank you for trying though. :)

13. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh. It's still not found?
    But this one is really familiar. I'll look at my list!

14. SeiraJLoyard

Reading List:
    Link
    What about The Perfect Destiny, Chapter 83 https://chrysanthemumgarden.com/novel-tl/pd/pd-83/
    Didn't read this, but quickly skimming through the chapter titles and opening them up it seems to hit some of your points?

15. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope I don't think so. Mc in perfect destiny became a pope but then sacrifice himself to the Demon God. Well of course our mc happily went to his ml for his indulgence. He became a god when his own belief about himself being so good looking transcend heavens, so he grew wings and became the new god of light. So it's not this.

Mc also detonate himself at the end cause the mission is failure and his system doesn't wish to see pixelated scenes again.

Maybe the scenes that matches this thread is when the ml brought mc to Angel's Ascension to becoming a pope. Mc wore a hood and hide in the crowd watching as his Angel blacked and lost his beliefs to her god.

16. Trinity3000

Reading List:
    Link
    I can say with certainty that Aachiin0914 is right in this is not the one either.
    I know for sure because I never read Perfect Destiny. I read the arc and it was completely new to me I even went back to the first arc and read it as well to make sure and no dice. I never read perfect destiny so I’m not confusing when Mc wore a hood to be angel’s ascension.
    Yeah and the angel I mentioned was a guy from the Angel Race or something not someone named angel.
    The Angel guy wasn’t the successor or anything only the OG body’s love interest that didn't like him.

Also the reason I’m certain it isn’t perfect destiny is because I was iffy about the Mc from the summary so I never read it.
    Also I was in a book recall club thing so I usually remember the stuff I read pretty quickly after looking a bit of it over. That’s how I am sure it’s not perfect destiny.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2021
    Aachiin0914 likes this.
  17. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    You know, if not for the plot and for the system's restrain and restrictions, Perfect Destiny will totally became a hot smutty novel without any cencorsip. Kekeke. But really, I seems to read something with the same plot line before but can't remember where. I tried finding it, but it only made me read new QT.

I find this The White-eyed Wolves I Personally Raised Are All Coveting My Legacy became interested and ended up reading it up to know.

So I still haven't found this. ↓↓↓

18. SeiraJLoyard

Reading List:
    Link
    +1, I've started rereading a lot of old arcs and while I'm searching I keep realizing that I've also started or read "x" QT >> not to mention, this REALLY does sound familiar...still can't find it either....

19. Trinity3000

Reading List:
    Link
    I too keep finding New QT trying to look for it, so I understand. I’m just hoping that if someone does find it they post it here so I can finally re-read it and end my mental suffering of this one part of the arc repeating in my brain lol.

SeiraJLoyard likes this.
  20. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey~ hey~ maybe you mixed up novels. Or is it an original?? But it was really familiar.
    I searched from series finder using <yaoi> as genre and <Gods> as tags, only these novel came out. I picked them up from having World hopping.

Heroic Death System- it's the arc where mc became an evil God and was trapped in his own statue.
    Quickly wear the Face Of the Devil- kekeke. Mc dividing his soul and ml being the god of destruction and light.
    Perfect Destiny- it's about mc having smex with ml in front of all his knight, sheesh~ and experiencing smex with their soul intertwined using their wings. *Snicker* *Snicker*
    Cannon Fodder Cheat System- ml and mc is not a god. Well, mc is a priest? That became a saint. Ml is a prince.
    Every World Seems Not Quite Right (Quick Transmigration)- I'm sure it's not this as well. Mc here is a half beast. Though they both became a god in the end, it's completely different from ↑↑↑
    How To Die As Heavy As Mount Tai-
    it's mc as a pope and bring kidnapped by dragon ml. Mc ascended as a god. But that's it.

I finished reading all of them before. Also, I thought about The Counterattack Plan of A Villain With Ten Thousand Fans as well but ml turns out to be a dragon here. I thought of turning to Infinite flow settings, but I thought that it's impossible to have this kind of plot line in those kind of novels.

I even thought of Game Loading. Xie Xi as little rose in that painting arc is really great! His skill as a scum and ml's skill to carry green hats really made me astonished.