Spoiler I Accidentally Saved The Male Lead’s Brother

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers! Aww~ what a shame. Though I get the translators worries. The combi of Korean manhunts and morons who can't keep it to themselves just hurts us who are just in it for the free ride due to being poor enough to have it officially on our own

Last edited: Dec 30, 2020
    jkumi7 and Wobblyskeleton like this.
  2. Jafrinkonika

Jafrinkonika Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You didn't ask the translator if you can spoil such details....did you?

Melita_H likes this.
  3. Wobblyskeleton

Wobblyskeleton Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oops I forgot about that...should i delete em? This is the first time I’ve really gave any spoilers so I didn’t know if i was supposed to do that.

4. Wobblyskeleton

Reading List:
    Link
    Ive deleted everything I totally forgot to ask the translator for permission and I sincerely apologize for being so acting on my own.

5. Wobblyskeleton

Reading List:
    Link
    I will no longer be uploading to this thread in respect to the translator and take full blame that it was my fault for not asking before hand. I know my spoilers were horrible and took the translator’s hours of hard work and for that also, I apologize. I am not looking to be forgiven I wholeheartedly apologize for my wrongdoings.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2021
  6. Elvirgo

Elvirgo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I sincerely don’t know if you need to ask the translators for permission to upload spoilers, but I still think you can upload it without fear cuz this is the spoiler thread for all the novels and manhwas, manhuas, manga. And there is peoples like me i think who would like to read spoilers you post for exemple. And for this novel i’m not even sure if she is still being translating cuz it’s been maybe months since the last update so...
    PS: sorry for my bad english it’s not my first language.

7. Wobblyskeleton

Reading List:
    Link
    The translator has been really kind in letting me go like this so I am very appreciative. The announcement (The translator was notified and addressed this issue. As they should of course.) was very nice about everything and was laid out in a way that wasn’t mean at all. I understand that my spoilers were outright ripped off and who wouldn’t be mad if someone took all your handwork right? So once again I am taking this time to be appreciative of them for letting me off like this. I will take all the advice from what the translator has said. My fault was that I was too descriptive in that it was wayy more than spoilers and for each chapter for that matter and I understand that. I‘m a wuss at confrontation so if anyone wouldn’t mind relaying whatever I have said to the translator that would be really great. Out of respect of the issues addressed, I have taken down my spoilers. The translator has said that mini snippets of spoilers were okay though. I will stop writing the spoilers for this novel out of guilt and respect for the translator, but if no one has taken over this thread for some time after and people still want spoilers, I will post spoilers once again. Of course they will be not too detailed as what I had before and will just be little snippets.

Melita_H, Bella94, sofmg and 6 others like this.
  8. Elvirgo

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes that would be great if you post little snippets spoilers, about the events in the novel, relationship with protagonists, the antagonists etc...
    Of course that if you want to do it, you have no obligation to post spoilers.

9. Wobblyskeleton

Reading List:
    Link
    Don’t worry your english is really good. I understand what you’re asking.
    The translator updates in a good schedule and their translations are done very well. They do this for the enjoyment of others at no cost and take time out of their day to spend translating this novel, so I do feel that it is only right to have asked for permission. Yes it is being translated but they’re staying low in fear of the hunters so it’s not on novel updates. I can’t give out the domain or name it goes by, sorry.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2021
    Melita_H and Elvirgo like this.
  10. Wobblyskeleton

Reading List:
    Link
    I will see if anyone else picks up on giving snippits and if no one picks it up, I will respectfully add on to this thread.

Melita_H, nutsforsein and Elvirgo like this.
  11. Elvirgo

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh i didn’t know that another translating groupe take this novel, i understand that you can’t give me the name of site, the situation is very bad for translators with all those hunters.
    I also understand you now and that you can’t post detailed spoilers like you were doing, I first thought that it was okay since there was no new update in novelupdates i think, but since there is, i understand you

Melita_H and Wobblyskeleton like this.
  12. Jafrinkonika

Jafrinkonika Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please don't mind.... i really don't want him/her to stop translating....i really like his/her translations.....already a lot of translations were stopped.....of course the translations are not mine so i can't actually tell you to stop giving spoilers....i also love reading spoilers....i am not against it...but it would be great if you have permission from the translator so that in future misunderstanding won't arise.....i am sorry if i offended you...

Melita_H likes this.
  13. Wobblyskeleton

Reading List:
    Link
    No no thank you actually! I don’t really check stuff that often and if you hadn’t told me that, I wouldn’t have seen the announcement from the translator until like a week later. I would rather have known this earlier than later so I can correct everything.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2021
    Melita_H likes this.
  14. nutsforsein

nutsforsein Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just saying that NUF spoiler forum is made for writing spoilers so @Wobblyskeleton certainly does not have to apologize or had to delete his/her already posted spoilers......
    But welp it sadly cant be helped:(
    I know that I am demanding too much but if you can, @Wobblyskeleton could you please share us the summary of the chapters:cookie:
    (ps giving summaries should not be a big deal bcuz it’s not a full chapter and ppl who want to read the full chap will read from the current translator<which I think most of us will do anyways>)

15. Wobblyskeleton

Reading List:
    Link
    Nono I think the spoiler part was okay but I was wayy too detailed than I should have been so it was better that I deleted em. I am busy with school for the time being, but I will try to summarize what has happened for the main part so far over the weekend (since some of you have reached out about wanting spoilers and the translator has given the ok about snippets). And yea I think the quick summaries are basically snippets?? Because I can leave out a lot of stuff and just go to the main parts of what happens.

Melita_H, AJjjjj and starryriverbank like this.
  16. starryriverbank

starryriverbank Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG:aww: you are so sweet:bloblove:... thank you:blob_pompom:

Melita_H and Wobblyskeleton like this.
  17. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    *sigh* was the translation taken down? A shame

jkumi7 and _EyeCandy_ like this.
  18. Wobblyskeleton

Reading List:
    Link
    The tler is moving to a different domain

jkumi7 likes this.
  19. Wobblyskeleton

Reading List:
    Link
    So what has happened so far:
    - MC finds Theo in the woods (hurt).
    - Remembers how he’s the little brother of ML who died in the novel (she read a novel before becoming MC)
    - Takes Theo home and starts investigating the perpetrators (since he was hurt and there were dead people with him).
    - Theo is shy at first but then opens up to MC only.
    - Days go by as they spend cute moments together.
    - This ??uncle?? Is demanding for a debt to be payed off by MC.
    - some stuff happens and Theo appears, defends MC, and some light appears.
    - MC stands up for herself and the ??uncle?? Leaves.
    - Theo is sick.
    - Theo somehow gets better.
    - ML finally arrives and thanks MC but also suspects her of being one of the perpetrators of Theo’s attack.
    - Theo doesn’t want to leave MC and is sick again.
    - MC touches theo and the light appears again.
    - ML also touches MC’s hand and light also appears.
    - Theo is better.
    - ML gains an interest in MC.
    - MC is told that she is a person who can control Theo’s huge amount of magic that causes him to become sick.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2021
    Minaeli, Melita_H, Bella94 and 64 others like this.
  20. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    If you're worried in having it being too much text, you COULD just use an actual spoiler code but then again, what you're doing is essentially summarizing it