Recommendations Recommend me some novels please

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by fakhruddins, Jan 21, 2021.

1. fakhruddins

fakhruddins Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lockdowns here so read i shall. I’m looking for three themes and since i can’t be bothered to make three threads, I’ll just squish all of them here.

The first one’s I’m looking for are yanderes, but not the ''I’ll kill you so that we can be Together Forever'' ones, rather the possessive ones. Ones where they become jealous at the very thought of you spending time with another girl but know to not cross a limit. Basically the ‘good’ yanderes. It would be better if the mc actually wants a yandere but Its good either way.

The second one I’m looking for are cute, slice of life, romantic novels. Ones where there’s no drama involved. No love triangles or if there’s more than one love interest then all of them end up with the mc.

Lastly, I’m looking for overpowered mc. And the reason is just because I wanna read a relaxing story where either the mc don’t face any problems or if there is a problem, we know the outcome before it happens.

Ty in advance to anyone who recommends me a novel!

ADDB likes this.
  2. AshCrow

AshCrow LeeFromAsia

Reading List:
    Link
    tatoeba last dungeon

You can watch the anime rn

3. Novel-addict

Novel-addict Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Neigh

Neigh "Lich-King" "Harem-Fan" "Tragedy-Hater"

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you mean my cute disciples are Yanderes? - A Rather Soft Yandere Novel, with said yandere Rather Extreme to others, but very submissive towards the MC. Chapters are found on other sites, but on Webnovel they are Locked.
    I got summoned to another world, then married a yandere! - A Yandere Novel, with Yandere and all, but not too Extreme. Needed to unlock Chapters on Webnovel to read.
    For your Third Topic.
    Golden Fox with System - A Rather laid Back Novel with OP MC, and Harem.
    Astral Pet Store - A not so typical Novel, with a Rather OP MC, he is a bit slow to gain strenght at the Start, but gets in a good pace after is Starts, not to fast and not slow.
    Everybody is Kung Fu Fighting, While I Started a Farm - A Funny novel with a Quirky MC, who gains rather fast Strenght and Kills enemys, cause they stop him from Sleeping (at least he thinks so ;))
    I Am Really Not The Son of Providence - This Novel too has q Quirky MC, but not as much as the one Above. The MC here is Rubs/shares a bit Luck from others for himself. At the start is he a bit Weak, but gets increasing faster Stronger (Chapter 200 does he have good amount of Power). A Funny Novel with Good Comedy and later OP MC. (only 160 Chapters translated till now, with 2 Per Day).

Last edited: Jan 22, 2021
  5. jakala

jakala Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. ADDB

ADDB Member

Reading List:
    Link