Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. MK bk-201

MK bk-201 [God of Novels]

Reading List:
    Link
    you mean decoy?, well he did use it in the fight vs the 17th GD the poison one, he also used magic contemplation wich he rarely uses

2. godowsky

godowsky Member

Reading List:
    Link
    magic contemplation is not an active skill lmao , it's a passive based on % , so he doesn't have control over it.

3. Culaio

Culaio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    unlocking absolute avoidance system from blindfold before this fight would been useful, though I expect its not something easy to achieve.

4. MK bk-201

MK bk-201 [God of Novels]

Reading List:
    Link
    I know just saying that the skill activated for the first time since demon king event i think?

5. Cofflate

Cofflate New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any new spoilers?

6. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    QQ: If Zikfrector became Grid's messenger, will Grid form a version of Templar of the Overgeared Church? Because I hope he won't called them Overgeared Templars, I prefer 'Overgeared Crusaders'.

7. TheDarkBreaker

TheDarkBreaker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    summary and skill descriptions by jackwoods#9382
    Drop dragon pinnacle kill wave(DDPKW) is like one shot skill. If grid drops from the height of 20m+ then the max damage will increase. It was even better than transcended linked kill pinnacle wave even though said fusion sword dance had an effect of weakening the target trapped in the space. Drop dragon pinnacle kill wave was a strong fusion dance cuz it was centred around dragon, a rush skill that penetrates the target upon activation. Krcha, who had panicked due to loss of sight and smell tried to understand the situation but just couldn't understand it. His neck was buried in the ground, his eyes that lost light stop rolling and he even dropped his weapon. Both Leraje and her commander mistook DDPKW as Madra's swordmanship. Grid didn't correct them. DDPKW was just that strong. There were only 2 ways to avoid it: move fast like Mir in lightning god state or to negate it with overwhelming strength like Baal. It was difficult to avoid it by predicting the move like Mercedes and Kraugel. Grid attacks defenseless krcha with kill and tells Leraje to stop wasting time and help him defeat krcha while he was still in unrecoverable state. Leraje who knows that it was a good opportunity to weaken the power of Barbatos starts attacking krcha mercilessly.

When krcha is out of unrecoverable state he asks if grid really is a human. Both he and leraje experienced divinity when grid attacked. Leraje who is more curious cuz she hadn't experienced divinity even when hexetia visited hell looks at grid with doubtful gaze. Grid laughs and tells him that he is a god who came there to kill him. Krcha immediately starts attack him mindlessly. Barbatos Sniper starts aiming at him again. Grid knew that krcha was strong and that his senses were good since he came from the demon family of beasts. He uses decoy to trick krcha's senses. Krcha starts freaking out cuz he could hear grid from besides him but he sensed that grid was far and had sent Barbatos Sniper to attack him there. Grid then attacks him with Linked Kill Flower Pinnacle.

Grid starts getting little nervous when he poured most of his offensive skills but persistent krcha still managed to stay alive. However he is also delighted as he knows that the reward for this quest would be huge as Krcha was above lvl 550 and system had predicted that the propability of grid Grid completing the quest was low. Leraje fist completely smashes Krcha's jaw. Krcha is more shocked by Leraje's punch than he was when he was fatally wounded by grid who he had assumed to be a human. He realises that Leraje has recovered her mucus now that the hell flames had disappeared. She tells him that he was able to fight her only because he was given hell flames by hell gao. She then punches him again. The blow was so powerful that it erased the face of Krcha, who was in desperate despair, from the world. Krcha's head, which was pierced by her fist, was literally extinguished, and Krzha's body, which lost its head, floundered for several times and soon collapsed and oxidized to ash. Grid and Yura are amazed by her power, which kept rising due to her struggles with strong enemies.

The quest is completed and barbatos' vision(5) is implanted in grid. He immediately activates it and sees the summit of Mount Sacaman rising just 10 kilometers out. And their eyes met. A gentleman in a sleek suit with a fedora. The gentleman notices the anger in Grid's eyes and asks him what he could do. Grid activates rain of battlegears. It was as if he was provoking Barbatos that he was better Sniper than Barbatos. Barbatos, the best Sniper of hell is shocked when he was unexpectedly sniped by someone. He realises that his powers were obtained by the worst opponent.
    <Drop dragon pinnacle kill wave>

Five sword dances have been sublimated to one level.

The momentum of a new god that penetrates the sky and descends is like a dragon, subduing heaven and earth.
    Targets visible targets and dashes to inflict 4.000 Percent Physical damage 3 times (max 5 times) to the target and to all enemies within 10 meters (up to 50 meters) of the target. Inflicts 8,000 percent of penetration damage to the designated target.

The pierced target becomes'unrecoverable', and the pierced target and all enemies within the range are <disarmed>.They also develop a high probability of'loss of balance' and fall into'despair','bleeding', and'despair' that completely ignores state-abnormal resistance.

The higher the skill you use, the higher the power. Ignoring the target's critical hit resistance rate, it is unconditionally applied as a critical hit. If the target is low, kill immediately with a very high probability.

★Braham type fire, enchant weapon, detect force, shield effect applied.

Wearing Skill Conditions: Equip a sword type weapon
    Skill consumption resources: 5000 mana and 900 sword energy
    Skill cooldown: 2 hr and 30 minutes.
    <Barbatos' Vision (5)>
    Barbatos' fifth eye. It has a field of view that extends over distances of up to 10 kilometers.
    Skill resource consumption: 2,000 mana per second
    Skill Duration: Up to 30 seconds
    Skill cooldown: 1 hour.

Lmaster, aqua55, 25th bam and 14 others like this.
  8. LordKarsus

LordKarsus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wonder how much damage the rain of battle gears did to Barbatos.

Also have to wonder what upgrades the weapons have gained, since he's used it a few times now. Asuka should've made some decent (potential) profit after all her Grid weapons got multiple upgrades.

Maybe use in Hell will result in Hell specific benefits for anyone who has Grid's weapons.

aqua55 and Yggdrassil like this.
  9. flag9801

flag9801 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i actually really love drop sword dance and dragon sword dance both come from pagma very own emotion
    while one is regret and one is awe this DDPKW is really strong because it component is outstading itself

aqua55, Yggdrassil and LordKarsus like this.
  10. Yggdrassil

Yggdrassil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That eye exceeds 10km vision?
    That's worst of the worst mate, Grid does have atleast 5 damage in Vision field / vision Aoe not including the fusions.The chain damage can be said absurd
    Flower, Link, Transcend,100,000 blockade and that Request to stand by me. Grid can nuke an enemy base camp 10+ km away with that type of vision field.

FonsyMN, aqua55 and JHI like this.
  11. GridGridGrud

GridGridGrud 《Dao of Reading:3rd Stage》

Reading List:
    Link
    We dont know much about Madra but he is one of the most interesting characters in Overgeared(Yes,we got some flashbacks but I think it is still lacking.Although,Muller and the other legends still lacked proper flashbacks).

Grid's fusion SD being compared to Madra's Swordsmanship(even though,Leraj and Krg probably didnt know the original swordsmanship) is a huge deal.Well, Chiyou helped quite a lot .

12. blaisemNU

blaisemNU Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if this also means Grid will be able to shunpo up to 10km. That would be ridiculous.

FonsyMN likes this.
  13. blaisemNU

blaisemNU Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Regarding the reference to Madra's swordsmanship, how strong was Madra? Was peak Madra stronger than peak Muller?

It seems like Madra was clearly ahead of the 10th GD, since his DK form was able to beat Leraje.

Muller defeated Hell Gao, although Hell Gao was weakened on the mortal plane. But also Muller defeated Mir, who by Grid's reflections seems to be stronger than Leraje. Muller seems to have been only barely stronger than Mir, though, since Muller's diary wrote that he would like to face Mir again, which can only be the case if Mir was a good fight. Either way, Muller also seems clearly ahead of Leraje.

What do other people think about Madra vs Muller vs Mir vs GD ranking?

It's weird to me, because Grid with his new underwear feels like he can finally challenge Mir, but also Grid was recently shown to be vastly weaker than the 11th GD, and that was a weakened 11th GD on the mortal plane. He must be enormously weaker than Leraje in hell, which makes it weird to me that he thinks he could challenge Mir now, who I thought was supposed to be stronger than Leraje.

I'm confused on how all the power rankings match up right now.

14. JHI

JHI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Grid cannot challenge Mir. It's just that his techniques have enough power to hurt Mir if he manages to land a decent hit. Aside from earth God and lightning god, I don't know what sort of advantages Mir had against Muller. Mir has developed rapidly after fighting Muller and his swordsmanship is still lesser than Kraugel's current swordsmanship. I have no idea how Mir, who was weaker at the time, managed to not get completely overwhelmed by Muller. Perhaps he was extremely vulnerable against lightning god. Muller had the confidence to engage Marie Rose in a 1v1 combat which, if he assessed himself accurately, would make him at comparable to at least the top 2 single digit demons. Amoract was also the one who tried to turn this fight a reality which means he believed that Muller could defeat Marie Rose. Mir would get annihilated by Marie Rose or Madra but he's above Leraje and maybe even Hell Gao.

Even when Pagma was Baal's contractor, Madra as a death knight was weakened because he could not use his muscles as a death knight. We've learned that Leraje is strong against physical fighters. The weakened Madra used 200,000 army crushing sword, a technique that has weak attack power compared to 100,000 army massacre sword to overwhelm Leraje. Bear in mind this is the same Leraje that had never lost once until this point and essentially viewed humans as a non-obstacle. In addition, he has a strong regeneration ability and despite this, he was persuaded that he'd die to this death knight. He also could fight equally against Zikfrector who is qualified to become a god killer. Madra has several useful passives like immunity against abnormal conditions and infinite stamina. Meanwhile Muller couldn't defeat Dantalian on his own and his swords got destroyed by Antrino. Though we shouldn't look down upon Muller too much for the reasons stated above.

In my opinion, Madra wouldn't have lost to even Hayate. That's not because he has a comparable feat or I regard his power level higher than I should. Hayate is stronger than the transcendent Zikfrector (not talking about his demigod form) who equaled Madra. It's just that Madra is written as the person with ultimate talent who didn't lose to anyone. So if Hayate ever threatened Lubana, Madra would likely have developed during the fight just like how Han-Gyeol or Garam (Garam even developed a technique with the potential to become a god killer) developed during their fight with Grid. So I'd say even if peak Madra was equal to or lesser than Muller, he wouldn't have lost. That's just how he is written as the undefeated king. So the power rankings are probably Muller = Madra > Marie Rose > Beriache > Mir

Last edited: Jan 23, 2021
  15. Reminous

Reminous New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ur underestimating just how strong the former 3rd great demon is and Marie rose her offspring that surpasses her power by saying madra or mullers Stronger than them lol

16. Ainz913

Ainz913 [Refining Heaven Demon Venerable's Inheritor]

Reading List:
    Link
    For the record though muller qhen facing hell gao he overwhelmed hell gao so much so that he was helpless. A sword that cannot be cut, cannot be blockedso you cant benchmark muller power with saying he is as strong as hell gao and madra overwelmed leraje too.

Well this is not in hell but we dont have enough powerscaling benchmark to say anything. Hell gao can beat leraje since he also had advantage at hell flames but leraje is stronger then hell gao if hell gao is not submerged 8n hell flame. But leraje is vulnerable to magic. But again not enough data on who is stronger muller or madra. At least i do think muller in later days became stronger but he can also be stagnant. If madra lived for 20 more years(if possible) maybe he can even fight hayate

17. Reminous

Reminous New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The author dramatized the scene. Muller didn’t manage to perfectly seal Hell Gao that’s why he’s able to spawn in the island. If muller was stronger than the 3rd great demon based on your power scaling, why didn’t he perfectly seal Hell Gao away?

18. JHI

JHI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I genuinely would like to agree, especially for Muller. However, c.1000 says Amoract started a rumor that Marie Rose will work with the great demons in order to use Muller against her. The chapter also states that Amoract is afraid of Marie Rose. This seems to be true even when she was sealed by Chreshler. It makes no sense for Amoract to spread these rumors and expect Muller to be defeated. If you disagree with where I placed her, you need to be able to explain the puzzle of why Amoract would bother waking Marie Rose up if she'd win. That's the crux of my powerscaling placement of Marie Rose. So even though I would like a character who was created to punish Baal and Yatan to be much stronger, both Amoract and Muller think the latter could solo her. If it turns out that Marie Rose could defeat Muller at the expense of greatly weakening herself or some other plausible reason that could explain Amoract's behavior, I'd be more than happy to move her up the powerscaling rankings.

Marie Rose is unfortunately lacking feats just like Zeratul. Nefelina referred to her as "the woman who can become the vampire king" in c.1102. My guess is Marie Rose needs to achieve this to acquire the strength to fulfill Beriache's ambitions. Otherwise, it is hard to explain how she was sealed. The fact that a heavyweight who was created to destroy Yatan was defeated by Chreshler and Rebecca's daughters is underwhelming. I don't mean to belittle Chreshler and Rebecca's daughters but I doubt they could hold their own against Yatan for long. I took Madra and Muller to be equals in the powerscaling so he'd have to be stronger than her as well. Also I doubt he'd lose to Marie Rose. Let me reitarate that death knight Madra, who is weaker than prime Madra, overwhelmed Leraje (who is strong against physical attacks and boasts high regen) with one of basic skills that does way less damage than 100,000 army massacre sword.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2021
  19. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    Marie Rose was born transcendent, she already surpassed Braham who was a duke at the time. Amoract helped Grid and Braham because he/she knows that one day Marie Rose will become an unstoppable threat to Yatan, also, Biban once met Fenrir who was a duke lower than Braham, with this, Marie Rose could probably be on par with some of tower of wisdom members.

20. TheDarkBreaker

TheDarkBreaker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    summary by jackwoods#9382
    Damian is the highlight of 6th SNC trailer. The video shows how he retired from the position of Pope and abandoned his faith in Rebecca to become the pope of Overgeared god church. His appearance became a hot topic. People were eager to know how strong Damian had become now that he could use sword dances. From dragon to new fusion sword dances, people wanted to know how many of Grid's sword dances Damian could reproduce. People are wondering what other benifits he got for abandoning Rebecaa and becoming the pope of Grid's church. Experts analysed that Damian of that year would be the strongest he had ever been. Being the followers of Grid's church improves the performance of items made by grid, so what items did grid gift Damian for becoming his pope. Damian was shocked after watching the news. He is worried that he would disappoint the people who had big expectations for him. So far Damian had only learned 2 fusion dance and his equipments consist of shield, sword and Armor that Grid had gifted him last year. Damian believed that people having big expectations for him was a Grid effect but he was wrong. Damian was always a big figure comparable to Kraugel. Even though Grid had helped him during his time as Rebecca's pope it was due to Damian's own efforts that he could become that strong.

Damian starts sighing cuz he can't afford to request new items from grid and he is worried that he would hurt the prestige of Grid's church due to his failures in SNC event. He even regrets participating in SNC just because he was provoked by the reporter. He then wonders if he should worry that much. Even though he lost all his powers as Rebecca's pope he still had Grid's sword dances. He might not be able to one shot current rankers with a single sword dance but he could still overwhelm them with fusion dances. Damien, who gained confidence by thinking about it, took was wounded from the first event of the SNC, which was held 15 days later. Loss of various buff skills and recovery skills. Damien, who has lost the utility he has taken for granted, realized how hard it is to compete with others with just one passive skill and a few attack skills. He realises how wrong people were for criticising grid during the first SNC.It was because he couldn't control it.However, now that Damian has experienced the position of the grid, he has no choice but to acknowledge how hard it was to control it. If the blacksmith is excluded from Pagma's descendants, it should be considered a close dealer, but there is no defense and no rush. Although it is possible to apply sword dance as an avoidance machine, it was natural that it was less practical compared to a complete avoidance machine. "I didn't know when I was hunting low-intelligence monsters, but it's perfect to be attacked by weaknesses in the PvP matches."

While the process of acquiring a new fusion test will gradually improve, the grid's test dance is too passive at this stage. He was ridiculously weak in the great world. Except for very high attack power, there are no advantages, and there are many disadvantages such as long preliminary movements. When Damian, who stood on the podium with a shaky look on his face, hung the gold medal around his neck, cheers erupted everywhere. Even though he won the gold medal people were disappointed with Damian's performance. His performance was so bad that people mistook it as Damian losing his passion after becoming strong.

Meanwhile, the og kingdom is busy with the preparations for lord's age of coming ceremony. Lauel got info. that riots are breaking out in Orc kingdom. Orc nobles were fed up with kingdom setting cuz they are restricted with rules and regulations. Orc players were exploiting this opportunity but Og kingdom was unable to stop them due to large no. of orc players. Lauel is stressed cuz there's no manpower to stop these riots due to SNC and Lord's ceremony. They have to stop the orcs from going back to tribal system as it cause problems for og kingdom. Chinese orc players would gain more power in tribal system and start resisting Og kingdom. Grid visits him and tells him that he didn't need to worry about it since Teruchan would solve the internals problems between the orc nobles. Recently grid spends his entire time in Smithy. The grid checked the list that Lauel was writing. He tells Lauel that laella and zednos would suffer too much if the troops were picked up according to the list Lauel answers him by saying that it couldn't be helped since they had to save their troops to gaurd during lord's ceremony that would be 3 days from that day. Grid hands him items he made for Damian and tells him that he would go subdue the rebellions. Lauel tries to refuse cuz it would be impossible to do that in just 3 days. Grid then takes orc kingdom map and points at North and South. He tells Lauel that og members would handle the situation there while grid would handle the rest by himself. Lauel is suprised and he asks if grid has 10 bodies. There were a total of 43 rebellion points in the area that the grid was in charge of. alone. It was impossible to subdue them all in 3 days unless he had 10 bodies. Grid laughs and tells him that he loves his new eyes. Lauel tries to grab him and prevent him from going anywhere when the ceremony was just in 3 days but grid had already jumped into the warp gate.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2021
    FonsyMN, tagabasa, Lmaster and 15 others like this.