LCD M E M O R I Z E

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by craBebe, Sep 23, 2016.

1. YuexHajime101

YuexHajime101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give me all of his harem members names?

2. SDOODS

SDOODS New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Before I get into the novel, I want to know if there ntr or rape of heroine?

3. animefan4004

animefan4004 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://m-e-m-o-r-i-z-e.fandom.com/wiki/Kim_Su-hyun
    You can see all of the MC's Wives if you scroll down

No NTR. There is rape in this novel but it doesn't happen to any of the main heroines.

Astaroth likes this.
  4. Midnight2010

Midnight2010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm,on Han Soyoung's page in the comments it says she is raped by Belphegor.

And she is one of the mains considering she was one of the reason MC went back.

So is she or not?

Also,I read mtl ch 947? and there was a warning of NTR.Do you know what it was about since it was hard for me to understand

5. animefan4004

animefan4004 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure that was in the original timeline before the MC regressed.
    I do remember that there was no NTR though, all of the MC's wives do love him a lot.

6. Midnight2010

Midnight2010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I read this ch 944 https://www.machine-translation.org/novel/6416a3b092b9af90/m-e-m-o-r-i-z-e/1012286.html

Has some ntr warning but the mtl is kinda hard to dechiper other then apparently some lilith bith wanting a piece of mc.

Do you know what it is about?

7. YuexHajime101

Reading List:
    Link

8. YuexHajime101

Reading List:
    Link

In the first round ya his lover was raped by Belphegor but I’m not sure if that’s NTR since the demon raped her. She killed herself since she couldn’t really take the trauma and bear to have a demon baby that’s not the MC’s child.

9. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Question. I'm reading the manga and was going through the comment section for chapter 42 and I want to know I'm not crazy.

So the blue hair girl and her companion who survived the dungeon with the spider monster/Chimara alchemist girl visits the party. She asked Vivian, the monster in question now human to apologize at the very least for killing her group and doing cruel experiments on them/her sister. Vivian does so.

So my problem is that more than one reader comments that it's not Vivian's fault and its basically " you came into her dungeon or house to get loot and failed, so you have no right to demand an apology as they were intruders".

Am I insane for thinking damn yeah Vivian should apologize and be glad she isn't killed on the spot. Because as the manga describes it the mc made it look like Vivian was some innocent girl made into a monster and isn't responsible for her actions. He's lying out his ass because he wants her in the party due to her stats and class. I'm assuming that's the case in the novel as well that Vivian while a monster knew what she was doing and likely turned herself into a monster for some unknown reason. She certainly doesn't act like a victim or blameless, at least not yet.

So the comments saying its self defense or it's not her fault and she shouldn't apologize don't make sense to me. In a adventure and monster relationship its survival of the fittest and you need to take responsibility for your actions and lives. You wouldn't normally demand an apology from the monster that killed your group. You would normally kill them, so in this instance where the monster is a human aware of her actions and is now claiming victim to not be punished by the law, her victim's asking for an apology isn't unreasonable right? She isn't blameless even if she is no longer a disgusting spider monster that violated human bodies for science and fun, right?

Arbalest likes this.
  10. KageTokage

KageTokage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is her fault and the MC knows it. However, Vivian was in an altered state of mind so she might be able to plead innocent... if there were any laws beside might makes right in the Hell Zone/Hall (forget the name). If this was a modern society, she'd have to apologize at the very least.

I can't remember if Vivian turning into a spider was due to one of her experiments or sabotage though.

Overclock and Astaroth like this.
  11. Xilphidae

Xilphidae ⚔Swordfish⚔

Reading List:
    Link
    That whole world is a grey zone either way so whether she was an actual monster physically or not doesn't really matter when there are humans (physically) who do equally horrible things. I think those comment saying she blameless are either trolling or trying to make light of the fact that it really doesn't matter whether she was a monster or human.

Overclock likes this.
  12. FHandsome

FHandsome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hall Plane

Overclock likes this.
  13. KageTokage

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks

14. Paxloria

Paxloria Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know if this Series will continue?

15. KageTokage

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's complete, only the translation's stopped. The author also wrote Second Coming of Gluttony, with the big bad of that story being an enemy that escaped/feigned death after losing to the MEMORIZE MC.

16. Centurionzo

Centurionzo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoiler me somethings ?

Is there male angels ? Are the angels actually angels or just an alien specie that call themselves angels ? Does YHVH or Lucifer exist in the universe ? What are the demons ? Does the angels serve some God ? What's the end goal of the angels ? Is everyone summoned Koreans ?

17. LWolf

LWolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm... So this is now being translated again... I wonder how long will it take before it's DMCA'd... (I haven't read it... I wonder how is the quality...)

18. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    This translation goes back to the start more than the MC.

Astaroth likes this.
  19. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Well the novel definitely needs to be retranslated form the start since the previous 'translation' was...

20. suza751

suza751 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read the new translation, but i have zero expectations. Chapter 2 of MEMORIZE which was released today is quite literally the 3rd translation of a CHAPTER this person has ever done. So they're likely inexperienced and highly likely to drop, as ive heard that it is a hard translation.

Wujigege likes this.