Spoiler Spoilers for 'My Wife Spoils Me Too Much' novel Please

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Smilingly, Oct 20, 2019.

1. LonelyHomie

LonelyHomie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg yes spoilers please cuz that lady was hella rude she made me wanna punch her.:blobexpressionless::facepalm:Tbh idk how i feel about the son marrying someone that basically grew up with him as a sister you know? But,I have read some books that they make them grow up together before they get engaged and then they get married it's kinda weird.They adopt the future partner to train them i guess.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2020
    Creolenerd likes this.
  2. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    and @Sabrina spellmen @ZeeRose
    That neighbor?
    I dont think they showed up again. Maybe the author forgot abt them lol
    Was she and her husband even show up in the story again?? I dont remember, but I think that's the end of the problem.
    The neighbor's husband felt shamed toward MC and ML so kinda avoided them.
    That's it.

3. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    She showed up for a moment on the night MC and the little bun got the news of ML going for a secret mission abruptly since her husband had to go to

4. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well, nothing happenned, right? no apologize of sort.

5. hansora

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML was badly hurt during the mission. During that time, MC brought their son and the abused girl to the military hospital. When they were trying to leave did they spot the ML on the stretcher. It was full of angst when they waited for ML outside of the operation theater but once he woke up, it was all fluff.

Before the ML went to the mission, he and MC had reconfirmed their feelings to each other and did the deed. MC took care of ML with their son and the deaf girl. In this arc, ML reconciled with his estranged Grandpa as well whom he hadn't met for 15 years I think.

Grandpa was so funny :blobsweat: he berated ML for having his wife fed him when his hands were working fine, delighting ML's comrade who had been fed dog food by the couple. Well, it's actually MC who insisted on feeding him while ML gladly accepted it. He had started being touchy even before with MC

On one scene, ML purposely didn't tell Grandpa that their son and the girl were a genius when Grandpa tried teaching the basic arithmetic for small children.

6. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    erm......i meant with the neighbors

7. hansora

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I'm sorry. She just showed up at that moment and MC ignored her

8. RaiLi

RaiLi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was good so far until the author add a lot of drama which I didn’t like....

9. hansora

Reading List:
    Link
    which one that you dislike? :blobsnow:

10. RaiLi

RaiLi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The original FL’s family( so annoying),Gu yuran(a freaking bitch!), and that brother in law!

hansora likes this.
  11. hansora

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a cliche plot involving them but I think it's justifiable to show why did the oriMC hate her birth family so much, and for Gu Yan Ran case, maybe to make ML realizes his feeling? :blobsweat_2:

I've just read the MTL version but I didn't find ML's half-brother aka the supposed original ML too hateful. At first, I dislike him too but then I understood why did he dislike ori Tang Tang so much. The ori Tang Tang did annoy him in the past plus his relationship with Ji Yan was almost non-existent due to what their father has done

I think the turning point of me liking him a bit is when he pointed out to his wife aka the adopted Tang daughter, why must they pressure Tang Tang to donate the kidney when the Tang family has never cared about her? He has even questioned his wife that her wealthy upbringing should have been Tang Tang's and if she misbehaved, the Tang parents wouldn't throw her out as they did to Tang Tang before

12. RaiLi

RaiLi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like novels where the story is sweet and fluffy, and not much drama....
    People were saying in the reviews that it was sweet and fluffy which I think it wasn’t at all.
    But after reading how dramatic and cliche this novel is going to be I just got annoyed why the author made that.....
    So I’m planning to stop reading it.....:blobawkward:

Creolenerd likes this.
  13. hansora

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, it's quite bad for you to feel that way but since this book isn't up to your taste, it's better for you to drop it

I especially like the moment when Ji Yan reconciled with his grandfather. I think it's quite hard to find a story just full of fluffs. Well, I like sweet and fluffy story as well :bloblove: In my opinion, this book is sweet with slice of life and a touch of drama

Assassin997 and RaiLi like this.
  14. blackphoenixsuzaku

blackphoenixsuzaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And he didn't complain when the Grandfather forbids him and his mother from helping the Tangs retaliate against Tang Tang and Ji Yan (When Ji Yan made Tang Company lose money, Gandfather says the Ji powers will not help the Tangs or else they are kicked out of the family). He understands that they are both legitimate heirs who were forced to make way for the fakes.

Marane101 and hansora like this.
  15. hansora

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, you're right. I forgot that if not for him, Ji Yan would be the rightful heir. Both Ji Yan and Tang Tang's situation are the same.

Urgh, I hate that Father Ji who make a mess. I was so sad when Ji Yan spoke about how his mother died (。-_-。)

Marane101 likes this.
  16. Negarrr

Negarrr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Every one says she's ugly, she's going to get better?
    Thank you for spoiler :aww:

17. hansora

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes! :blobicecreamlove: MC looked ugly because she was skinny and her complexion was terrible after the accident plus the real host was an alcoholic. She started gaining weight when the ML was hospitalized because he insisted her to eat more.

What's funny was when ML's friends the married couple, Gu Zhang An and Jia Yue if I'm not mistaken their names, came visit, they walked past MC because they didn't recognize her :blobrofl::blobrofl: then Jia Yue brought MC to her car and put make up on her next, she turned more beautiful the ML was dumbstruck looking at his wife :bloblove:

18. yorozuyaginchan

yorozuyaginchan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He married the adopted daughter? Weren't they only in a relationship?

19. hansora

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I understood in MTL, they got married, maybe for a few years already. I'm sorry I couldn't really remember about it :blobsweat_2:

20. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did they drop??