Spoiler The S-Classes That I Raised

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by moneng85, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately Mr Kim is too normal to stay around LOL maybe he will come back in the future!

2. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry I didn't give new spoiler I'm in my exams period! ( And read all the MTL chapters of SSS class suicide hunter so if you want spoiler on that you can pm me) So I really had to be brief
    so thank to Do Hanmi mouse spying skill they found the wedding location, Yoohyun tried to stop Yujin cause this isn't they business but Yujin persuaded him. A whole chapter was spent on them buying clothes for the wedding and you learn Marie didn't actually love Hyunjae but she is forced to marry him to reach the Happy Ending. Yujin and Co manage to go to the wedding in which only Marie and Hyunjae were present and in the camera they made the new year greetings making look like the wedding more of an event than a real ceremony. Yujin walked to the altar and said to Hyunjae that next time he should marry someone 30 years old or older. (Yujin, you know Hyunjae consider you as a 31 years old man? Are you advising yourself? LOL) he convinced Marie she should marry someone she likes and find happiness making a future for herself. After that Yujin was possessed by Crescent Moon. In his mindscape Crescent Moon explained her plan and goal, she wants to make Hyunjae the new God to replace the God that is currently devouring the world's sources. Without his Ego, Hyunjae will become a god with the subconscious desire to care about all the lives of everyone and protect them because it is his nature, thus saving all of the worlds. To make it happen she need to collect him and to do so there are two way: an union between partners recognized by people (wedding) or Hyunjae have to be brought to her by the people he care the most ( Yujin and Mr Song). Yujin asked why she didn't ask Mr Song and she replied that Mr Song wouldn't listen to her and for duty toward Hyunjae he would kill him while he is still human. Crescent Moon said to Yuijn he could save everyone, live in peace with his brother and things like the trascedents and sources wouldn't also be a problem anymore just by sacrifing Hyunjae alone. Yujin replied the offer is so sweet he couldn't take it. Crescent moon replied she will wait for him to change idea since she got time because Hyunjae is stable for now and she is sure Yujin will do everything to keep him safe in the meantime. Yuijn regained the control of the body and with crescent moon power hurt badly Hyunjae and yelled to stay away from him (since Yujin is the danger now, he could fall in tentation anytime) Hyunjae replied Yujin is strong but Yuijn replied he is weak instead, he didn't choose to sacrifice Hyunjae only because if he accepted to do it a first time then he would get used and justified himself into make sacrifice again. Hyunjae said he will wait for him and go away. Yuijn collapse in the ground and start crying feeling guilty to have renounced to the chance of saving everyone for only a person, that he couldn't give up Hyunjae. Hyunjae tell Mr Song to stay with Yujin and protect him because he couldn't do it anymore since his presence would only hurt Yujin now. Hyunjae go with Marie to meet Marie's mother Marisa (the mastermind of the wedding. She isn't evil, she just wanted to save the world) and have a chat. Marisa ask Hyunjae why he keep resisting since he will lose everything at on point 'cause he is "the last rose of the garden" (meaning he had the longest lifespan) and Hyunjae replied that being the last one standing didn't mean he can't enjoy the present (even if for him this "present" is just a brief moment). He also advise Marie as a senior princess that since she didn't need a prince anymore why not to aim to the throne? Meanwhile Yujin is being comforted by the other and they gave him the pink wool jacket Hyunjae made for him and Yujin feel his back is cold ( he feel the lack of Hyunjae standing behind him in their circle of friends). I don't remember what come first now but next morning Yujin and the others had breakfast and the group meet blacky for the first time. Blacky tried to eat Gyeol wing because they are pink and thought they were candies and sweet. Gyeol is a shy older brother LOL Yerim is also glad Yuijn didn't named him yet considering his naming sense. Also Yujin's hair and eyes are still silver from Crescent moon possession. Next Yuijn&co meet Marisa with Hyunjae butler, they have a discussion about their standing and next a super happy Seok ( you know the one managing the financial and legal aspects of Yoohyun's guild) come to say to Yuijn he was the inheritor of Chatterbox's fortune so he get money, villas and apartments like for example in New York and the right of Chatterbox's channel that many media's want to buy so Yujin was planning what he could do with all of that for his family and also felt like "who cares about Hyunjae I'm rich now!" (Usual Yujin tsundereness toward him). And also made business deal with Hyunjae's butler thinking that Hyunjae only recruet weird people in his guild. In another place a trascedents meeting between depraved children was held and we learn that with already three death the fillial children lost interest into this world and the depraved plan to send a trascedent as enemy to make the hunters grow stronger and in the same time made sure that the hunters won't get killed. We learn that apart the worlds of the first source managed and maintained by only young chaos, the others worlds usually would give birth to two trascedents: one with manager skill and one with the power to refill and support the ruined world that lost his source. I think they are planning to make Yujin this type of trascedent. We also learn that newcomer in the past had a crush on crescent moon but since he was never special to her and she was kind with everyone he lost his feelings for her but now he starting to caring about Yujin always more and he is worried. Red flag: I think this mean Yujin becoming a trascedent isn't going to be a nice walk in the park.
    The last chapter focus on Hyunjae with Marie investigating Switzerland because this was the place Hyunjae pre-regression choose to retire and to find the reason behind. Since instead of parallel worlds the timeline merged together maybe he could find some traces. While talking Marie also asked him why he likes Yujin since the latter feel normal. Hyunjae replied that people misunderstood thinking Hyunjae liked Yujin because he consider him special but the truth is that he likes Yujin because he is normal. Special people are still and static in their abnormality (they are already different or the best so what is left to change or aim for? Thus for Hyunjae they are boring ) but normal people can change aiming to become something more in the best or worst sense and try to live their life to the fullest (because they are normal and don't stand out, they try to keep the little unicity they have, because they are lacking they dream and aim to find something that can make them happy and satisfied, because they aren't special they work hard to keep going).
    during these chapters of the wedding the comments section was all about Yujin's and Hyunjae tragic love and their break up. It's pityful that such a great action filled with love ( not to exchange Hyunjae for the world) is overshadowed by the fact this is something that Yujin would do for all his friends and family... otherwise I would say they are official LOL

Last edited: Jan 25, 2021
    CaelumBlue, rrraray, Am_elf and 34 others like this.
  3. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking to make a discussion thread for this novel but I need your opinion. You don't post in this thread because it's a spoiler thread or because nobody have comments about the novel? I need to know if making the discussion thread it's useless.

cciel04 and Aasthaagarwal01 like this.
  4. Oviwrites

Oviwrites Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Super new member here thank you so much for the spoilers I've been lurking and refreshing this page every day in hopes for spoilers... Thank you *sobs

5. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    News: Korean novel mtl is still posting the MTL chapters of this novel and currently is on chapter 616. You can read Yoohyun Vs Yoohyun.
    P.S. the black dragon sword is called the sword of the king, returned king/ I just called it black dragon sword in the spoiler for context to jog your memory on the sword's origin. ( The same for blacky, he isn't called such anymore in the novel)

6. cciel04

cciel04 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i would love toooo !!! i want to discuss the novel with you guys ; it's sucks really that this novel doesn't get the appreciation it deserve

7. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, finally I received a clear opinion about :blobsnow:
    Edit: I made it! You find in the novel discussion section!

Last edited: Jan 27, 2021
  8. Bellilelly

Bellilelly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait so the black dragon is Han gyeol? And it’s from the the soul revived from the sword yujin brought for yoohyun right? And it’s medium is from yoohyun blood so it’s looks like mini yoohyun?
    During the wedding arc was this the character that changed into the fake hangjae and remain and hyunjae child form
    so I’m assuming that this black dragon real human form looks like mini yoohyun but can change his appearance whenever he wants (when he changed into hyunjae adult and child form?)

and then the second child (from deceased blacky) with silver hair and blue eyes looks like yujin instead right??

then what about the pre-regression hyunjae that little remenant that appear around c130 ? Because he refused to merge w the current hyunjae he ask yujin to give him a new form with the magic stone in yujin’s body. He’s not any of the two above children right?

9. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    There are three children: the first one born from Hyunjae's fragment is a fairy dragon called Han Gyeol and the one most seen in the story,( the thing you said are the action Gyeol did not the black dragon), the second child is the black dragon born from the heart of the sword of the king and Yoohyun's blood. apart appear one time to scold Yujin and announce his birth he didn't do much. the third child is the youngest that look like Yujin and his monster'core was the beast Yujin killed to get his C-class stat during his first kidnapping ( before Yujin started to challenge the Dungeon by himself). He is a glatton so appear around food and shiny things.

rrraray, Meri, Alandra and 6 others like this.
  10. Lululala959

Lululala959 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yoojin didn’t kill that dragon.
    He was killed by yoojins first kidnappers.

Bellilelly likes this.
  11. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry I got confused, it has been so long LOL I guess I just remembered Yujin gaining his stat, his guilty feeling the feelings of the monster because the monster liked him very much and his monologue saying only a psychopath would raise monsters and kill them to gain the STAT. Thank for the correction:D

Bellilelly likes this.
  12. Bellilelly

Bellilelly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg there were THREE CHILDREN??!!! WOW I was under impression there was only two while going thr this thread but damnnn. Tysm for the clarification!!! I was so confused when I was looking at the fan art and keep seeing mini hangyeol that looks like hyunjae when I mistook the black dragon as him sighsss.

rrraray likes this.
  13. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Reborn27

Reborn27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What are the three children's relationship like with yoojin, and each other? Also how do they act to the ones they look like, like to Hyunjae and Yoohyun?

15. milky_su

milky_su Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    rin I hope you don't mind me posting chapter spoilers (don't want to steal your thunder >_<);; since you're busy with exams right now >< good luck with your exams btw!!✨✨

yoojin doesn't appear at all in chapter 630 but hyunjae couldn't stop talking about him (how are they stil not canon.......they both act like lovesick lovers....). at one point he said he wanted to introduced hangyeol (the pink kid) as his son to the world whereas yoojin wants to introduce gyeol as hyunjae's distant relative (so imagine what kind of rumours will come up if hyunjae said gyeol was his son and calls yoojin dad LMAO)

and then at one point he started showing off pics of cat yoojin to marie like a proud dad lol (why does he even have so many pics of cat yoojin....) and then later on he said he thought yoojin would've called him already by now T_T since yoojin is usually the one to initiate it,,

the chapter ends off with our hyunjae meeting pre-regression hyunjae face to face

so next chapter starts with both hyunjae's face to face and both hyunjae is trying to get whatever info each other have on yoojin (they're so fixated on yoojin lmao) going as far as to using pictures of cat yoojin (our hyunjae) and anecdotes on pre-regression yoojin (pre-regression hyunjae) as bargaining chips LOL our hyunjae even showed off the fact that he has a kid together with yoojin ASHSJF

apparently after erasing pre-regression yoojin's memories and retreating into the Alps and secluding himself, pre-regression hyunjae (who was on the verge of losing it after losing two people he cared for; song taewon dead, yoojin no memories) wrote and sent postcards (anonymously) to yoojin but of course yoojin never respond because 1. He has no memories of all his time with hyunjae and song taewon and 2. It was during the time where he was being treated very badly by society and the media (due to the smear campaign spearheaded by seok simyeong at the time) so chances are whatever anonymous mail he got he threw it out without ever opening it ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

next we're back at the hotel and yerim asks yoojin since hangyeol looks like hyunjae and the black one looks like yoohyun, whether he has any kids resembling song taewon and moon hyuna LOL

and yoojin says "what? no not yet!" and yerim's like "not yet???????" and then yoojin goes and say "well you'll never know what'll happen in the future..."and yoohyun to the side is giving him a hard look while going "hyung....." SHDJSHD

yoojin also makes a comment of how he wants to build a kindergarten and schools for awakened children and children who show early awakening signs (like yoohyun) since normal society and adults won't be able to handle them and he wants the best for them and not for them to feel or be alienated (kinda like how yoohyun was)

and then they make a comment of how yoojin's birthday is approaching soon (FEBRUARY 7!! kr fandom expecting angst for yoojin bday chapter because of what happened on yoohyun's bday chapter lol) and then the gang enters a dungeon so yoojin can go meet system people

(oh I forgot which chapter this happens but there was a whole section where the system people were talking about how there would be 2 new transcendents born from yoojin's world; one with abilities to manage the system and one more who is super strong (...I think, I need to open the chapter again to reconfirm) and that one of them is confirmed(? I think) to be myeongwoo (the blacksmith)...)

Ok so now back to the gang, they're immediately greeted by newcomer upon entering the dungeon and yoojin gives him a christmas-slash-new years card and yoojin introduces gyeol as "this is my son" to young chaos and then gyeol called him grandpa (sdjfk so cute,,)

then they talk and all and newcomer asks yoojin to give him a gift (so it'll be easier for him to help out in giving items and what not in the future sinice system rules and all) so yoojin draws a family portrait (him + yoohyun + yerim + hyunjae + song taewon + noah + his kids + his pets + young chaos + newcomer himself )

yerim comments on how yoojin doesn't have much artistic skill LMAOOO (he's trying his best yerim ). Then yoojin says that "all I want is to be able to live happily together with all the people i care for" and that "newcomer you're included in that too" he said at first he wasn't sure about newcomer but now he truly genuinely does care for him

and today in the latest chapter, we finally have a name for all the kids!!! Other than hangyeol, there's hanseol (the one that looks like yoohyun) and hanbyeol (the one that looks like yoojin)

This chapter had lots of dad!yoojin moments,,, so sweet. with gyeol being the eldest he feels like he has a duty to look over his two younger siblings saying "I'm the firstborn so I'll take good care of them" but yoojin being the good kind amazing dad he is says "youre still young, you don't have to worry about that. all you have to do is just get along with your siblings but remember it's also okay to argue from time to time since that's part of growing up too"

and then he continues in saying "it doesn't matter whether you're the first or second child, you're still young so don't burden yourself with 'eldest brother duties' and let the adults take care of it until you grow older" and then he adds "but if that's what you want to do, then okay. Don't do it because you're the firstborn, do it because you yourself want to do it" (he really is an amazing dad )

and then gyeol comments on how he's happy to have a 'real family' now other than his dad because even if he did have his uncle and aunty (yoohyun and yerim) he couldn't help but feel he was different from them (since he's a magic beast and all) ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

AND THEN

yoojin: then would it better if you had more siblings?

gyeol: um let's just try to get along with my current siblings first!! plus uncle would not be pleased about it...

yoojin omg you don't learn do you lmaoo yoohyun was already giving you the look of 'Not Pleased Hyung. Don't' 2 chapters ago lol and then they leave the dungeon and nothing much happens and then the chapter ends!!

if I missed out anything sorry!! im writing all this purely from memory haha

edit: ignore the previous one i sent, it didnt let me edit so i had to delete and post again for some reason :(

Last edited: Feb 2, 2021
  16. milky_su

milky_su Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    cant say much on hanseol and hanbyeol but hangyeol loves yoojin a lot and hates hyunjae's guts lol. as for how the kids are with each other, they've not interacted much so cant say except for the fact that hanbyeol thought gyeol's wings were candy and started biting on them haha

edit: i posted a summary of what happened in chapter 630-634 before replying to this but its waiting for mod approval for some reason?? so just so you know hanseol is yoojin's kid that looks like yoohyun and hanbyeol is the one that looks like yoojin

Last edited: Feb 1, 2021
    Meri, ariane09, MikotoP and 1 other person like this.
  17. winterblossom

winterblossom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers! These chapters are just full-on FLUFF :blobmelt:
    And it's really sweet of Hangyeol to mimic what Yujin did for Yuhyeon and take care of his siblings, too but trust Yujin to be a responsible dad (the kind that Yujin probably wanted and needed for him and Yuhyeon but didn't get) and let them be a normal and worry free kids since that's what Yujin and maybe Yuhyeon had missed out on. It's making me teary eyed just thinking about it :blobcry:
    Also, when will Yujin and Hyunjae get married??
    ...sorry, I mean, reunite??!?
    Almost forgot, who named Hanseol and Hanbyeol? I thought Yujin's naming skill sucks

18. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    Since Yujin wasn't alone but with Yoohyun, Yerim and Gyeol it was a team effort LOL

Meri, Alandra, Cyltea and 3 others like this.
  19. winterblossom

winterblossom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good thing uncle, aunt and eldest bro are there :blobrofl:

Yukari_me likes this.
  20. ellype

ellype Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i just started rereading this series again, and god does ch 1 get me every time ;^;

make sure to remember me after i die from diabetes as "that one person who can't pick up on obvious romantic implications and thought s-class was less gay than orv"