Spoiler [BL] Who's Your Daddy?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by rlnc, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Ehuehi

Ehuehi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can u post the spansih translation link??

2. FengYuyi

FengYuyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I haven't been in spoilers sections in long time so where do I go to find spoilers??? So lost.

3. rlnc

rlnc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    unfortunately.. we dont have any spoilers yet...

4. rewzy03

rewzy03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gonna camp here. :blobcozy::blobcozy::blobcozy:

5. LePetiteReader

LePetiteReader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The prince's such a bitch. MC's working on a serious murder cases where the citizen of ML's own country are dropping like flies everyday in a brutal unnatural death but ML decide to be a bitch and ignored MC's papers and request for help just because MC couldn't come see him all the time. If MC does come to see ML, ML just forced MC to eat, sleep, and make out with him, maybe even havint sex. Wtf, what a trashy ML. Doesn't he know this would only make him be more disliked? Even if MC gave birth to ML's child, you think you can have MC? You'll only have MC physically and never his heart because of how childish you are, prince !

6. rlnc

rlnc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well i think 80% of the novel's MC discussed in this forum is batshit crazy but still the facts that people complained or still reading it, proves that batshit crazy is what keep the readers, well.. read.

Runa-chan and Nanolu like this.
  7. Ice2021

Ice2021 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The father is the Prince!I was reading through the Chinise translation, and in chapter 22/23 we get a flashback on the night the MC got drunk.It turns out that he did indeed sleep with the Prince.

8. juanexbi

juanexbi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have the raw link?? Please:blobupset:

9. avashan98

avashan98 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Need Spoilers

10. avashan98

avashan98 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you give the link?

11. avashan98

avashan98 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is MC?

12. avashan98

avashan98 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same

13. avashan98

avashan98 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. avashan98

avashan98 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nyaa.23, Jesz04 and juanexbi like this.
  15. avashan98

avashan98 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nvm I found a link

16. Ice2021

Ice2021 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
  17. ReaderReader

ReaderReader (◍•ᴗ•◍) [Important things must be said 2 times]

Reading List:
    Link
    Our MC was drunk and had a night / was raped my crown prince [ the blond one ] , he have plenty of nightmares about it every night . MCis working on an investigation of a murder . One day MC feels bad and goes to the doctor [the guy that takes care of the ppls in this group , like a military doctor ] and doctor who is a good guy made test multiple times and it turns out that MC is pregnant and since only a male form the royal family can inpregnate a men , since the you know is very potent . Doctor helps MC to keep it a secret and ask MC if he really doesnt know who did he have a one night stand with [ since not that many male royals ] and that he cant abort cuz that is like killing a royal and that is illigal = find father of baby fast . The right hand of MC is a woman , she does not know anything about the pregnancy . MC goes to party and Meets ML aka the dad aka the crown prince [ the guy that all the subordinates of MC and MC does not like ] on their wqy to party they meet the duek that is in love with MC and kinda proposed to him , MC rejects him buz he does not love him and that the duke would know about the baby . So MC meets ML [ masked party but everyone knowa that the prince is the prince even with mask ] MC greets ML as the prince but ML says who is the prince .. he says that mc is cute just like his white rabnit later on they have private conversation and ML asks MC to replace his white rabbit that ran away , so MC needs to spend time [ 1 hour a day ] with ML and for that ML with help more with the murder case , so he accepts and he spends time with ML . RIght hand woman says that MC has been overworking there days and need to eat more and take breaks . so inversigation goes on .. MC team goes and invertigate the Tavern and ask around , didnt get any info [ or think so ] later MC team reports to MC and MC thinks about it with MC [ some other stuff happend dont remember very well tho sorry ] they think that something is off , and MC + MC team + ML rushes back the the Tavern and ask to see the register [ register of the ppls who have a room with dates ] the thy ask if they didnt have anyone eat here for days and the reception lday said idk , i dont work night shifts , and then the guy that works at night came in and looked very sus . MC or ML idk ask guy if he knows anyting , guy ask even more sus . The team says that the workers arond said that there was a guy named ... [ sorry ] that stayed here and that the name was not in the regeister , guy says idk , and they go rampage upstairs [ in groups ] . There is a guy that tried to run buf the team got him and when they open the room where the running guy stayed at there was a guy tied to the chair , with plenty of torture tools around. later MC does not feel well ML says need to go see the royal doctor . MC panic and claims that its nothing ML insiste MC says that hes fine and goes on for a but until MC says that their doctor of the team said that it was amenia and that its nothing , ML says that they need to go see that doctor . OF corse the doctor had burned all the pregnancy tests and paper and replaced it by amenia . Then they go see the running guy [ lets call him murder guy ] murder guy says that it was going to be his 1st crome that he doesnt know anything related to the other mureders. MC give out hints and the murder guy goes furax and says yes it was me it was nice and stuff like that . Im sorry if its not very good , or some stuff could be wrong i did my best ^^

18. OnyxK

OnyxK Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To continue from last comment...

I don't know chinese, so I can just comment from images.

So, after the interrogation, the girl that was kidnapped woke up and MC skip a dinner with ML to go interrogate the girl. In the night, another murder happens, so they know that the arrested guy is probably just a copycat. The first division (police division of the ML) stopped helping and MC realize that it's because he didn't go eat supper with ML (yeah, ML is that petty). So he goes to ML place and see SML (the duke who is in love with him). Evidently, I couldn't read the conversation, but I think the duke confessed again and was rejected again. MC goes to ML and realize that ML has been waiting in the dinner room for him since yesterday evening (stubborn idiot). They eat, then they go to a greenhouse to drink tea. Sex happens \o/

Afterward, 1 division start helping again. They interrogate the arrested man (again, I have no idea what they say but I can guess) and the arrested man mentions being paid by a person with a mask? MC goes to eat with ML again. MC likes the food and then falls asleep at the table. ML brings MC to his bed and there is a flashback of when they were young, probably of when ML fell in love. No sex, it's just cute this time.

They get waken up by the red-haired vice-captain in the evening (is waking up the MC actually in her job description? So weird). She has a newspaper where we see the duke and MC, so probably some random false scandal about MC being with the duke. MC try to explain to ML. ML hugs him, so he believes him? Conversation, conversation, etc.

Pretty sure MC is 100% in love with ML at this point. Anyways, we already knew that he liked him, he actually avoided him because he thought ML was too pretty and didn't want him to know.. dumbass... they go to work, MC get nagged at by red-haired vice-captain. The butler of ML who seems to hate MC (probably since ML has been pining after him) give him bento box.

Blablabla between vice captain and MC.
    It's morning, MC goes to wake ML in a bathrobe bacause... well, I'm not sure, they have a deal about always eating together maybe? Some sex. Evidentlt, ML was naked and just waked up and MC was all pretty in a bathrobe, I would have been more surprised without the sex.

Night, ML is pattrolling with a subordinate. More blabla. They see a carriage, possibly like the one of the killer. Oops, wrong carriage, it was just to people making out. MC interrogate the guy, the guy push him down, MC kick his ass. The guy proposition to MC? They let the guy go. Outside, a mystery person is watching.

Morning, MC goes to see ML (they always kiss when they meet, probably because ML put that rule). Sleeping (I think they work at night and sleep at day to catch the killer in the night? ML has a flashback of academy days, probably about falling in love with MC.

ML goea to a cupboard with some wigs. He takes the re wig, then we see him in a carriage with a woman. He see MC, kick the woman out and MC come into the carriage. They make out. Oh, MC prefers ML without the wig. Haha, he likes his man as he is XD. Some sex, I suppose they went back to bed.

Oh, ML leave and with a note for MC. I see why some people thought it was MC remembering the night he fell pregnant, but no, we clearly see a bitmark on his neck that was left a few days ago, so it's not a flashback. No confirmation of the father yet I suppose.

So, that's all the chinese chapter, no idea after that. My theory is that ML is the father (ML being the crown price, evidently) and the duke being the murderer (he likes ML who is black haired and white skinned like the victims, so it's probably him trying to use substitutes to deal with his pulsions since MC keeps refecting him). I disagree with ML being the murderer, ML doesn't sound like the kind of person to use substitutes, he is more like the kind to just kidnap MC (not that much better, but whatever). As for what happened 4 months ago... Duke mentions confessing and suggest he slept with MC, but we know that the father is probably ML. So, Duke would have drugged MC and confessed to him, MC left before duke had time to do anything and somehow met ML with whom he slept? Somethong like that. Then, again, it's just my theory.

19. success

success Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can anyone tell me the raw link, or novel link

20. success

success Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can you give more spoilers, did the ML know that MC is pregnant, apart from the doctor who else knew? and give more details on their romance.