Spoiler (BL) The male partner just wants to be a tool man / 男配只想做工具人

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by hy-d-ra, Jan 9, 2021.

1. hy-d-ra

hy-d-ra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    CHAPTER 31

Recalling the situation, HC and SQS drive home in Han car with the driver, since both drank. SQS announced his decision to take part in a draft. There will be many HC inner exclamations.
    HC asked how much was the fee, SQS couldn't say for sure, but within 50-100k which he has. But also added that HC shouldn't worry, he'll leave for few months and will come back shortly. HC was shocked.
    HC: Are you leaving? A few months?! You tell me clearly, where are you going to go? My temple can no longer accommodate your big Buddha? Are you planning to open your eyes to see the world and look for a new driver?
    The driver behind the wheel didn't get it and actually offered his services since he was a cheap and experienced driver ( :D ) HC told him to roll, which made the driver wonder if this young master will rob other people of their job.
    SQS: Of course not. This is a draft regulation, and everyone who participates in the draft must stay in a dormitory.
    HC already felt bad thinking there would be so many people, fresh meat etc. So he refused again.
    SQS wondered why he kept refusing, he didn't need his consent. And fell asleep on his knees. HC angrily tried to pinch his face but SQS held his hand after that. HC went through inner torments, baffled that what if SQS joins crews, leaves for months, then becomes someone else's car. He could have hit it off with him, why not with others. Anyway he was overfilled with worries cursing SQS for being a scum man - How could he encounter such a scumbag car, without car stability at all!
    (this phrase killed me xD but of course it has a comedic effect, his cursing, he's just too shocked for the moment)
    They soon arrived home and looking at sleepy SQS who had such a look he couldn't stop worrying again - just look at him, what will happen with him in entertainment world, that den with tigers and wolves!
    SQS went to wash and HC followed worried he's too sleepy to wash and again tried to ask not to go.
    HC: Then if you finish the draft, the agent says you need to live together?
    SQS: Then live together.
    HC: What should I do? How can I drive alone?
    SQS, seriously: Then we will dissolve this relationship when I go to the draft, and when I finish the selection, we will see whether to continue.
    HC: !!!

HC - This scumbag! His conscience really won't hurt! Because he has no heart at all!
    HC: I knew it! People want to make a debut in the draft, but you, you want to go out with so many people, sure enough for you to choose a driver you like.
    SQS: ??? *laughing he looked at HC* I said I didn't want to find a new driver.
    HC: You have to dissolve the driver agreement with me.
    SQS: I will definitely not be able to accompany you on the road, so I let you be free and you can go to other cars.
    HC: Is it because I want to find another car or you want to find another driver, I didn’t say that I wanted another car.
    SQS: ... Then you wait for me to do it. I should have time after the few months of lodging.
    HC: Then what if your company allows your team members to stay together?
    SQS, coaxing: I come back to see you secretly, okay?

HC had his anger level decrease, but still was dissatisfied that meeting will be in secret, so SQS had no choice but to kiss and hug to appease.
    HC, hugging: So can't you stop going?
    SQS: This is my career plan. I cannot change my career plan for you, and once I change it, if I regret it and become dissatisfied in the future, I will blame you, and you will feel guilty. This is not good for us.
    HC didn't speak after that.
    SQS: So just let it go, I promise I will definitely not go to other drivers, I just go out to work, not out to make appointments, you have to have confidence in yourself. And also in me. Didn't I say I'm your private car?

After which SQS initiated making out and making love.
    While SQS fell asleep HC was thinking about what was said. he never bothered about many things that happened in his life, his parents did a lot, people outside weren't making troubles with him, he could freely acts as he wanted, but after living together for some time he couldn't help but worry about SQS, but what SQS said was absolutely correct, although he liked SQS being home and waiting for him, but it was SQS's life and he had no right to intervene.
    In the morning SQS was wondering why HC is still sleeping. Which made HC baffled again, so he asked if he spoils the view? To which SQS said that no, but usually he would go make breakfast. Which made HC even more shocked, he provides house, food, night services and what does he get? He is like a nanny a long-term worker. And what a dedicated worker he was. So HC asked for breakfast from SQS but SQS confessed he can only give him instant noodles, he can't really cook (was actor in previous life, so yeah). When cooked SQS himself didn't want to eat, but HC did eat, although those noodles were just ordinary, not in comparison to what HC makes himself. So HC could only sigh and think that he should continue cook himself. Life is not easy!
    After that HC went to work and SQS continued his yellow novel.
    But back in his office HC was still worried. Its not easy to be a driver. But this time he received a message from YMY, they talked a bit about personal matters, but hearing about inquiry on YJY he couldn't say what really was his relationship with SQS, since everyone asked if he was actually in love, but couldn't help but say that YJY didn't like him as he showed, but he can't tell in details, since he doesn't want to embarrass himself. YMY as a friend of HC since elementary knew that what might have happened in between might have wronged HC, even if HC never told the details, but he knew him well that it should be something that made HC feel really bad and also from attitude of HC the last time he got the idea of what HC was thinking about YJY. So he dropped the topic. HC was actually surprised, that everyone could see the image of YJY liking him, but he knew best, yet he couldn't say it aloud. But YMY also warned HC if it's like this then while YJY doesn't like SQS he should let him bully him.
    After they finished HC received an answer from a friend who he asked if he had time and he has a friend who wants debut.
    I skipped on HC's crazy imagination of what will happen if he debuts after receiving fis friend inquire if the one debuting was actually HC himself.
    *All dialogues are an edited form from MTL version

Heh, HC as one who subconsciously already started to like SQS can't help but to want more, no wonder he has such a big reaction. It's a pity that actually there's no clearer indication on days/time that passed, since once it feels like weeks, other time like days. But SQS's reaction is really withing his character, he was always alone and independent and after all he never was in a relationship, so he doesn't even consider his partner, whatever his partner may be. Tbh I like how this author writes their characters, they do and act within their motivation and how they are.

2. hy-d-ra

Reading List:
    Link
    CHAPTER 32

(This was actually quite heart-warming, but first, let's die from laughter together how SQS speaks with parents)
    HC agreed with his classmate who is into entertainment business that he will bring a person, although he still doesn't want SQS to enter that den of wolves and snakes, but at least he feels more at ease when he personally knows the company responsible for SQS, at least he also can repay for dealing with YJY too.
    SQS yet didn't know that HC took dare of everything for him and was typing his yellow novel, when he received a call from mother Shen, but didn't answer, so mother Shen sent a WeChat that she is sick and wants to see him.
    SQS: Serious?
    Mother Shen: Not serious, just want to see you.
    SQS: Then tell me when it gets serious.
    MS: ... The child wants to wait for his parents to get seriously ill, you should regret it then
    SQS: Regret not seeing your haggard face sooner? No, I am not so gloating.
    MS: !!! Shen Qingshu, is this what a son should say? Do you still have a conscience, how can you talk to me like this!
    SQS was lazy to type and switch to voice messages.
    SQS: Don't be angry, I'm not your only son, isn't there your good son Shen Qingyu? He is so conscientious, so kind, so sensible, he will definitely not talk to you like this, you can just go find him.
    MS: I knew you were angry because of Xiao Yu, Xiao Shu, mom told you, Xiao Yu is innocent, he doesn't know anything, he has no father and now is motherless, where can he go without our home? Besides, your father and I have raised him for so many years. If he really leaves, how can we rest assured? (note: he knew about his mother and his situation, but he never told anyone, only you believe his white lotus play, not feeling the strong green tea smell)
    SQS: So. I take the initiative to leave. I will let your family of three to happily reunite. Isn't that good?
    MS: You are obviously angry
    SQS: You think too much, I just simply look down on you, a nouveau riche father, and one mother who wants her son to climb high, plus a refined green tea, wow, you three match up, it is a good and auspicious family, how can a son like me fail to fulfill your auspicious three treasures?
    MS: I don't want you to climb high branches, I do it for your own good, Xu Qi is a good child, would you not be with him?
    SQS: You like it so much, you let your good son Shen Qingyu be with him, why are you holding me?
    MS: Doesn't Mom want you to find a good partner?
    SQS: Hope I’ll find a good one. Still hope that you have a stepping stone to enter the upper class. Don’t say as if you love me too much. You wanted it from the beginning to end, and you have your own plans. Saying that you are good for me can it turn your own selfish desires into painstaking efforts for me. Do you still think that I don’t know good and bad, and I don’t understand you? It’s funny, you are really selfish and hypocritical, no wonder you can raise selfish green tea like Shen Qingyu.
    MS: How can you say that I'm not worried about you, you should come back first, and we will talk about when you come back.
    SQS: Okay, you let Shen Qingyu go. He is gone, I will go home
    MS: I have said that Xiao Yu is innocent. You can't forgive him, but Will you be considerate of me and your father?
    SQS: Who will be considerate of me? *feeling it was enough* Okay, don't bother me, you guys. You love Shen Qingyu, Shen Qingyu loves you, I understand that and accept, I even cheer for your great and touching affection, if anyone destroys your happy family, I am the first to disagree with that, so you should be together neatly. I quit this family. I support you together and never separate! *beep*

Father Shen was on the side-lines with Mother Shen who wasn't the least bit sick saying if it wasn't for Xu Qi he wouldn't even bother about him, calling him unfilial, he shouldn't want to get a penny from him, he has no money so he'll see how far he can get (did he ever get any though? he says as if original SQS rode a Porsche and now need to be frugal).
    SQY was of course near to turn his tea set in time to play the filial son and tune in with his never-ending, he doesn't understand your worries about him etc. But lied that he didn't see SQS, because he knew if parents would have found out that SQS and HC were together, they'd drop him at the first turn.
    HC got back home pulling SQS to help him wash vegetables and asked to go with him tomorrow morning. SQS was suspicious if it was YJY who came to bother him again, but HC said it had nothing to do with him, but because SQS wanted to film and that's why he contacted a company for him.
    SQS: Don't you dislike with me going to film?
    HC: I dislike it, but your life is not my life, you like what you want to do, I am not you, I naturally don't qualify stop you.
    SQS: Then you still help me contact the company?
    HC: Otherwise? Really let you go to the draft? Three months, I am afraid that the car is still that car, but the driver is no longer the same driver.
    SQS, smiled
    HC: Furthermore, in places like the entertainment industry, where dragons and snakes are mixed, and go in like this without nothing to back you. Who knows if the people you meet are dogs, so I might as well find someone. Knowing can make sure that nothing will happen to you.

SQS felt warm in his hear, he just quarreled with Mother Shen who also claimed that she did things under the banner for his own good, but in general it was for their own selfishness. He is not angree with these cheap parents, but their existence highlights how rare and valuable Han Cheng is. He obviously didn't like his choice, but because SQS decided to do it, he went to contact the company, hoping that his path won't be difficult. SQS felt that this is the real "good for you". He may not agree, but give you most sincere protection you need. Then before HC could react he rushed to jump on him, laughing. Putting his arms wrounf to hug and kiss and say thank you, you are so kind.
    HC, sighing: Isn't it? I think I'm too kind to you.
    SQS: You are the best driver I have ever seen.
    HC, with raised eyebrows: You seem to have seen other drivers besides me?
    SQS: Even if I haven't seen it, I know you are definitely the best.
    HC: So you promise to be a little behaved.
    SQS: Don't worry. To be your private car, no matter how big the outside world is, I will definitely return to your garage.

HC seeing how happy it made SQS, he also felt happy.
    At night SQS was too excited to sleep asking all types of questions and if they should bring the lawyer, but HC assured him, if that classmate dares to poke the wrong side, he'll just swallow his company as a whole. SQS still couldn't keep still, after all he wanted to film and now being told that he doesn't need to go to draft.
    HC wondered, if you are so excited now, why didn't he tell him before that he wanted to film? If it wasn't for that accident he might not even know in the end.
    SQS: I don't want to bother you. You have already helped me a lot by letting me live in your house. If I ask you to help me find a job, I would be embarrassed.
    HC: I see you ver embarrassed now.
    SQS: That's because you have already contacted on your own initiative. It was your kindness. If I refuse, wouldn't it be an ignorance of good and bad.
    And because SQS was not going to sleep anyway HC offered to do some other happy things, to which SQS readily agreed.

tbh I think I'm not the only one who gets more and more disgusted by the Shen family, SQS was right that SQY grew up like that due to this father and mother. He didn't return for too long, he was never given an appropriate feeling of home, but you push him as a piece to you upstarts and call him unfilial, where the feeling of being grateful should come from? While you never even given him or original host any base to respect you. Such a hypocritical family, I can't wait for them to be slapped in the face so hard that they cheeks would bleed :D
    Yet these two, they become sweeter and sweeter.

3. Hx776f62626c65

Hx776f62626c65 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    imo, that kind of 'familial affection', is beyond redemption. If i happen to be on that same kind of situation, I'd pack my bags and leave that house asap.
    And @hy-d-ra thanks for the spoilers.

hy-d-ra likes this.
  4. hy-d-ra

Reading List:
    Link
    CHAPTER 33-34

Both HC and SQS visited the president of entertainment company, who is also HC's classmate. When going through contract SQS thought the contract was already pretty good and lenient, but HC wasn't satisfied and basically exploited his classmate to change the conditions to more favorable with talks of - don't you care for your brother? should you treat my brother as you treat me, who was the one who not once used to copy homework from him etc. Anyway shamelessly robbing best conditions and also asking to search for a fitting agent, after all he doesn't want to have an agent that is unscurpulous towards the artist and forces plays etc. HC's classmated couldn't handle it and changed the contract accordingly.
    For such favorable contract HC fought for him SQS offered his thanks, only to get a strange look from HC with questioning if thanks should be only verbal and being shocked from four times SQS ended up lowering price down to three otherwise he thinks he'll die, which HC was satisfied with.
    (Ch.33 is pretty short, it's mainly HC verbally fighting for favorable conditions, which is pretty funny, since HC is so shameless :D )
    While SQS waited for meeting new agent he knew he has less time for his novel so he tried to hurry it up and in his novel ML started to guess that the child look like him. HC smashed another round of rockets with a message that when ML will know it's cruciating to wait (Just before he was angry with his own hand that smashed money, but now he can't wait :D )
    To anyone who doesn't know SQS writes an mpreg novel that has ML and MC prototyped after him and Han Cheng, called Su Qing and Cheng Han respectively, it is a husband chasing crematorium. Anyway in the novel SQS writes Cheng Han's weapon reacted only to Su Qing, and Cheng Han who thought his problem is cured as a domineering president sent Su Qing away, but later found that his weapon wouldn't work anymore. Su Qing became pregnant, the novel has time skip of several years and Su Qing gave birth to twins, Su Ao and Su Bai. Su Qing meets Cheng Han again and they enter this weird inconsistent relationship, sometimes sleeping, sometimes fighting etc. The author actually asked readers if they should write this novel separately :D So who knows what will happen when this novel will end ahaha. Back to novel.
    In few days President Cen, later Brother Cen called SQS that the agent was chosen, HC tagged along to evaluate if the agent was good. They both agreed they had good impression. Though HC was still worried. It is now said that they lived together for more than half a month together. Before he was alone, but now SQS lived with him and suddenly SQS leaving he has to get used to it.
    The agent called that he had a drama script for him. Agent's name is Zhou Jianming (which to me sounds like HC's friend's name, so I will simply call him either agent, or SQS's agent), he didn't hold much hope for SQS and didn't really want to play with this prince. He didn't know about SQS's origins but he knew about the backing. But if SQS is a prince type means if he's happy, everyone is happy and what if he's unhappy, would be others be miserable...
    SInce he didn't hold much hope he will just do his job good, but success is not on him.
    SQS who satyed at home was thinking that he might next write a campus idol drama, and even already fantasized writing, selling rights, then it being filmed and receiving awards and getting ton load of money. But he also thought that he is author of danmei, if it's found it will be his social death.
    Spending half a month before filming his yellow novel entered the final stage, so he asked HC for a laptop to have at the filming set (as if he wants others to find out he writes danmei)))) So this evening HC dragged SQS to wash vegetables while he cooks and wondered why job like hsi wasn't good, he really wanted to lock the garage sometimes. SQS asked him to come visit the set when he has times, but when HC refused SQS understandingly nodded, while HC inside was surprised - why he doesn't persuade? already gave up? SO he was sour to say that old forest isn't good, now he is free. So SQS funnily promised that he will return to his old forest and promised not to have any unnecessary relationships with others. (Here is best phrase from the chapter to me, quoting)
    HC: Do you still want to have relationships?! Over 8 years old, under 88 years old, you are forbidden to look at!
    SQS: ...
    Anyway sending SQS HC talked with SQS's agent and asked to watch after him, no visiting wine drinking and socializing, so he has no scandals with women, men and it's better to re-write scenes with kisses and sex scenes are out of question. SQS's agent could only look in a weird way at HC.

HC is so done for :D

5. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HC actually made that "passionate love" reality

hy-d-ra likes this.
  6. hy-d-ra

Reading List:
    Link
    CHAPTER 35-36

Ok, we back to Han Cheng talking with SQS's agent. Basically HC said that all kiss/intimate scenes should be cut out, SQS's agent insisted what if SQS himself wants to do it.
    HC: You have to dispel his ideas.
    Agent: ...You really don't have to believe me so.
    HC: The most precious thing between people is trust. Trust is the bridge between you and me. Not only I believe in you, but you must also believe in yourself. You can do it.
    Agent: What if I can't do it?
    HC pointing his finger down
    HC: But if you do it *points his finger up*

Which basically made SQS's agent agree and think that the world of rich is really something, they have such conditions for filming.
    HC went to work but at the parking he saw YJY who he hasn't seen for some time since they had went to the bar last time. YJY insisted to talk and while HC wasn't in the best of moods he agreed. Being in HC's office YJY tried to use his old recording with why HC was angry with him etc, but it made already angry HC even more annoyed and he basically poured everything out that YJY should know himself, but YJY played the innocence and HC just poured everything out about him knowing how he chased his own brother and cultivated him as a spare tire. YJY tried to deny that he liked his brother but not anymore, but HC knows best from Han Yu that it's not true. YJY even tried to justify why he liked both brothers, but HC was simply surprised and was sure saying that you never thought about feelings between brothers and he was sure that if one of them answered his feelings and they'd end up fighting he'd (YJY) even act smug because of that. YJY may not care, but he, HC, cares about himself and his family and would not do such a thing. It was one thing to like one person and pursue them, but conceal it from the person and try to get on two boats is completely different case. So basically HC asked where is YJY's morality and integrity. YJY trying to deny was futile. And said that HC was good to him. But HC said that he was good to everyone, he helped ZJM who ran from home, YMY to write his love letters and WY with fights, Brother Cen he helped with cheat sheets. By this logic they all should like him like that. He hoped his actions of avoiding were obvious and he wouldn't bother him, but if he doesn't he only has to expose everything at the moment. And he asked YJY to go out, otherwise he'll invite someone to help him out.
    YJY as vicious as he is turned back and said that SQS doesn't like him, he only likes his status and money and wants to change his upstart status. To which HC said that he doesn't mind, he just likes him and at other YJY jabs he deliberately said that he is willing.
    Well, YJY went away not caring if in future HC will cry to be cheated, he'd like to see that (you'll have to wait for a long time you know :D ). YJY basically doesn't belive they could get anywhere.
    Asking for coffee HC in his bad mood wanted to call SQS so he dialed, SQS answered pretty quickly thus HC described why he called and that he quarreled with YJY. SQS asked if he's bother HC and asked to give the phone to YJY, which made HC smile. But HC still refused to disclose why he acted like that towards YJY saying it's not an interesting matter. HC asked if he encounters any problems that he can't solve himself or with an agent then he must definitely call him. Talking a bit more they hung up. SQS thought about it, but HC already helped him a lot and he didn't want to bother him too much. After all so far he has an agent too. SQS got a visit from the agent with tomorrow schedule, SQS saw that it was an early schedule so he sat to write his novel and when the agent arrived again he was done, going down the elevator they met a popular actor, Bai Xuege, and since SQS read he doesn't like either too enthusiastic people or too cold he tried to stay balanced, when BXG left, SQS's agent said to be more enthusiastic, but SQS said he read that he doesn't like such ppl, that's why he was like that. Agent decided to ask BXG agent instead of believing in such rumors, though on the other side BXGwas interested in who SQS was. By the agent's request SQS rested early, waking up with alarm full of energy. When waiting for his make-up to be done, since he's basically no one and was waiting according to seniority he got message from HC who asked how he slept, SQS was energized and asnwered he slept really well.
    HC on the other side who because of inability to sleep stayed till 4 in the morning: !!! this heartless man slept well! (ain't he cute :D )
    So HC heard from SQS that he slept early and was fully energized. When on the first night of separation he couldn't sleep well, but SQS was out from 10 in the evening. What else can he say. Thus HC entered his office angrily, while secretary thought that it was again Director Han who did this.

NOTE: I'd like to make clear/remind the situation of Han brothers in the company, since earlier in one chapter I skipped that part where employees talked about company affairs and HC looked at it from his trumpet account.
    It started from Han Cheng first arrival in the company, since he is the second son and is younger Han Yu was already working in the company for some time and his title (MTL) is already Director Han. Han Cheng was also given the title but he felt uncomfortable and tried to make ppl just call him Mr. Han instead, but subordinates due to his status refused and he slipped to call him President Han (which is obviously higher than director), it was a joke and he didn't mind but this joke actually started ti all. Ppl thought he was ambitious, but when Han Cheng tried to change it back people started to speculate he was pressured by Han Yu to change it, so they felt bad for him, he also made people call him differently, which they did, but their opinion of pressured younger brother never changed and whenever Han Cheng might enter office angrily and such many write it as Han Yu's sin, though Han Yu never done anything. Thus any attempt to make both brothers look friendly and such was futile in the eyes of employess, they still find Han Cheng pitiful younger brother who is pressured by an evil older brother.

I guess it's not only me who thinks that also Han Cheng said that he likes Qingshu in front of YJY just to get rid off him, half of it is already so true ahah.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2021
    alexfilia, azinine, Shizun and 10 others like this.
  7. Hx776f62626c65

Reading List:
    Link
    I am low key waiting for his realization and confession.
    I also think that the brothers relationship is wholesome. not much drama, and also hoping the family dynamics on the Han family. There were no mention on mama Han and papa Han yet. And since the 'story universe' seems to be lgbt friendly, I'd hope there's no opposition on the Han family side when their relationship gets known. as it doesnt seem to be mpreg, but the novel MC is writing had an 'mpreg' on it, I wish to read fanwai on some kids too that were genetically created from both of them.

8. hy-d-ra

Reading List:
    Link
    It's my assumption that he will meet most formidable opponent in the face of no one else but Qingshu, Qingshu's belief in him being only a tool man is already too deep, so he might not get that Han Cheng really likes him for some time, since he believes Han Cheng as protag attack is reserved for protag shou.
    I also want to see papa Han and mama Han :) not a mention that this world seems to be lgbt friendly (most previous novels from this author describe worlds/stories like that), but also Han Cheng is a second son of the family and continuing the Han family may not fall onto his head. It'd be lovely if entire Han family is same positive as Han Yu, who still has recording of Han Cheng's passionate love XDDD which he actually wanted to show to their parents, thus I can assume him being with a boy will be totally ok)))))

9. hy-d-ra

Reading List:
    Link
    CHAPTER 37-38

Double releases lately.
    The make-up room is entered by the third male lead, Sun Xuan, who at the first look at SQS looked very disdainful. He think that if you play male second and have more traffic than him than it's ok. But if you're practically nobody, then he will feel wrong. And SQS in the eyes of others is this nobody with no previous works but landed as male second (I mean, only stupid won't know that a good role was either got by accident or good backing). So Sun Xuan showed it all in his attitude, not to mention his gf is playing the female lead of this drama and they talked how because the previous actor didn't make it and Sun Xuan was unable to get the second male lead she will talk to screenwriter and basically transfrom the role of second male lead so she can get a CP with her bf. Like who made SQS a nobody, they're in entertainment, so they SQS should not be offended while they don't act polite.
    The one who came next was Bai Xuege and right away was occupied by chattering from Sun Xuan which irritated him a lot, but he kept his indifferent appearance, while cursing inside. Sun Xuan also saw that BXG played the game he played so offered to play together before he was soon killed and BXG refused. In all this chaos and attention he saw SQS as an independent island, silent and tranquil.
    Soon photographer invited him to shoot which he finished soon and when he almost left he witnessed SQS shooting successfully and being praised by phorographer and actually dropped another compliment, which alerted his Agent Qin Yingyang (QYY) and she said that he already complimented his twice, which isn't his style. But even here Sun Xuan tagged along and asked if XaioBai was already leaving, which made BXG furious inside, how can you call me Xaio Bai, it's a pet name for a dog, at least call me teacher XaiBao don't you have any sense? He looked back at SQS to calm down, since SQS unlike Sun Xuan was quite handsome. And he left.
    Sun Xuan who came after SQS to shoot was trying to pose as if he thought he was really cool, while photographer started to guide him looking at him strangely, thinking what this actor thought this was idol campus drama or a working office drama?
    Back at the Jianming (SQS's agent, Jianming is shorter, but I can't/won't use his entire name, since it's almost same as HC's friend, I'm sure original name is different by tl sounds almost identical) was asking to remember tomorrow's schedule as it was first day but SQS said he already memorized not only tomorrow's scene, but entire script as well, which made Jianming surprised, so he doubtfully asked if SQS really planned to shoot, to which SQS asked back - Otherwise? COme out and feel life?. In the hotel corridor Xiao Li (SQS's assistant) suddenly tugged at his clothes and pointed at what was across the corridor and they saw a small snake crawling. Unlike Xaio Li Jianming wasn't scared at all saying it was a pet, and when the snake crawled next to SQS when Xiao Li tried to make him step back he unobtrusively picked the snake up, it was a white snake with red eyes, harmless. SO he said he'll go find its' owner to which SQS stopped him and said he should try BXG, after all he once said snakes are cool and he has a snake-shaped ring on his finger, he noticed when back in elevator BXG pushed the button.
    On the other hand BXG's two assistants were looking everywhere for BXG's little girl XaioQi, before Jianming cam to the door and assistant almost cried happily seeing that XiaoQi was returned back. BXG asked how he decided to come to them, so it was Jianming who said that because SQS didn't want to make mistakes he watched some interviews and heard that BXG would like to have a snake pet. Soon retiring, BXG thought he said it only a bit after his debut in some unknown magazine, why he read that, unless he was his fan. For sure he was, you wouldn't normally read some unknown magazines to find the info. With XaioQi around his wriat he was in his own world thinking that why wouldn't he have male fans, after all he is good and he approved SQS being his fan, after all he is handsome, he was satisfied that his fans were so upscale. Then he asked QYY if he had play with SQS tomorrow and decided to rest before his play to be in best condition, he can't show badly in front of his fan otherwise one will turn black, but QYY misunderstood him and asked him that he can't do indecent things, he is underage and he will make SQS a criminal, he can't seduce people. To which BXG shocked asking - that's what you think about me? DOn't use her dirty thoughts to guess him. Not really saying anything about his on conclusion that he thinks that SQS is his fan, while QYY on the other hand pitied SQS due to having such a small ancestor under her who gives her heartache and headache.
    *All names are MTL'd, not official translation

Uh-oh, Jianming made SQS look like a fan, poor SQS, unknowingly attracted a big figure, I can imagine Han Cheng feeling heentered quagmire if he ever finds out that his car attracted another driver on the first day, even if he's underage, that's even worse :D

10. hy-d-ra

Reading List:
    Link
    CHAPTER 39

This is a short one. And SQS gets face-slapped, read further to know how.
    SQS had no idea that in the mind of BXG's agent he aready was dragged into quagmire by her underage artist and was typinf the article where Cheng Han was looking after his two kids and two kids were talking about the new sister they might get in the future as their mother, which made Cheng Han very depressed, while Su Bai was thinking - and this is their father? So basically she knew Cheng Han is their second dad. Su Qing who got back saw Cheng Han with a look of abandoned husband and had to console him. Typing here SQS thought how soon will be the end and he might think of creating a new vest and posting the new novel.
    (Note: Author actually added "That Night"/title of SQS's novel, as one of their upcoming works)
    Thus SQS wrote his editor and asked if he can open a new vest for himself, to which editor said he might not have the same reading base, which he will have to read from scratch, but yes. SQS who looked at 'That Night' success wasn't even worrying and thought of the name for himself (Peacock SQS activated). It must be something pretty, making him look elegant etc. and creating a new vest he sent it to the editor. Editor had a moment of silence seeing the name, but registered.
    Thinking of adaptations SQS rushed to post the chapter he already wrote beforehand and started to wait for the feedback.
    He already created an image of selling copyright, how his work will get a film and that he will receive award for the best screenwriter. At imagining his acceptance speech he woke up to see that the view number was still zero. How can it be zero? I am such a great writer, a giant, That Night got such a base, why is still zero? Though That Night also started from small, so he better just wait.
    At this time Jianming called him to dinner delivering that the snake was indeed BXG's pet, which made SQS look a bit proud, but cute in the ganet's eyes. SQS thought that it wasn't futile that to understand entertainment after crossing he joined all forums and read a lot of info and knowing BXG will film here he almost joined his fanbase. The trio went to eat while SQS was absent-minded and thinking about the new campus love novel he posted.
    Brushing Internet the views of his new article were still '0', it made SQS depressed - how could this be? more than an hour passed.
    After refreshing finally view and comment count changed, to 6 and 1 respectively, and that one comment said - I don't like it
    SQS: !!!!
    SQS looked depressed, how they not like it, actually why they don't like it.
    There must be something wrong.
    When on the contrary That Night is smashed with rockets. Both are obviously his children, but why such a big difference?
    SQS switched to 4S shop owner (vest for That Night) and sent to Car God (Han Cheng's vest, he doesn't know yet it's HC) a message asking if he wrote well the novel, to which HC said yes, after all Cheng Han is his prototype and Su Qing is witten by SQS and they also have kids there. But SQS in a moment asked if he could read his new article and tell him his thoughts. To which HC was a bit angry and asked back if he has no one at home to read. Thinking that he was at home and could read it for him, but instead of asking him, he's such a big person, won't he find time to read his article? But SQS thought how Han Cheng read his article to him and made him embarrassed so he sent it's inconvenient. HC agreed to read but after reading was shocked and sent to SQS that he doesn't like it. SQS asked why is that so and HC was typing madly that it's the same as if Su Qing (protag of new article, lol SQS naming) not only just abandoned husband and kids, but to run away with a woman and the heroine is no better than a junior in this case and his behavior is simply animal. SQS said hat this Su Qing is a different Su Qing from the one in That Night, but HC insisted that to him the picture looks like that Su Qing is CP with Cheng Han and this novel basically wants to ruin their CP. And he has strong sense of substitution and he doesn't like it. SQS suggested to change the heroine name to something that will be close to Cheng Han and HC on the other side was shocked - You want to transition me?! SQS is too courageous!

:D SQS got a bit of a blow into his inflated writer's persona ahaha.

11. hy-d-ra

Reading List:
    Link
    CHAPTER 40

HC kept arguing with SQS about his new novel that both Su Qing shouldn't be the one counterattacking, that Su Qing can't attack, though SQS tried to answer back, but he was anihilated under HC verbal attack and in the end agreed that after all he now has danmei and has such an overlord who supports him and will leave him if he insists to write romance, but will continue to support if there will be a second danmei even if characters will be the same (after all SQS naming is just horrendous XD). Thus SQS deleted the first chapter of campus idol novel after some consideration. Readers of his danmei actually already started to ship him and HC's trumpet, since one is a shop owner and other is a car god, so readers already created CP (I bet HC will be happy)))
    HC in a good mood left work and met Han Yu in the elevator and asked if he worked overtime and why. But Han Yu said that he felt sleepy and then he basically slept until now, which left HC gap at ths capitalist. HC asked if he's happy like that, but HY countered that he is not as happy as those in love, making HC argue that he is not in love, that person is just a friend. To which HY added that of course he wants to put a friend in a cage. HC: !!!. EVen saying that he didn't understand anything didn't help, because HY said that as a single dog of course he doesn't understand (honestly, HY is the biggest tease ahaha) Seeing that it made HC uncomfortable he asked him to dine together, to which HY asked that with a boyfriend he doesn't want to have a dinner with his brother anymore? HC asked if it's interesting to talk like that? HY answered that it was okay, looking at HC's expression it's interesting, but stopped teasing. HC glared at him thinking that you deserve your bad reputation in the company. But in a moment they agreed to eat together. And HC also told HY about how he met YJY and told him everything he tought about his approaches, to which HY said that he grew up. Which made HC once again question if it's okay to describe as if he's a kid, but HY said that now he was willing to lay down his face to solve it, that's why he grew up. Thus from now on he can totally ignore YJY. Trying for a second time to rub his brother's head this time HC didn't avoid (awe~).
    They came to HY's car and HC asked if it's a new one, that it's not bad. HY proposed to buy him the same, but HC switched to talk about the video HY have taken and it's better to give it to him so he can delete it. HY reluctantly took his phone out and after fiddling with it gave it to HC, but instead of video what he saw was a shopping page with cages on sale. HY said that after thinking he can't give him the back-up. But he can choose the cage HC wants. HC what does he want to shut him off in a cage? But HY said it's for HC's little boyfriend, so they can be in a cage together, not flying in the sky but be two chickens in the cage (poor SQS, he became target of many not even knowing about it). This made angrily push the phone back to HY and sit on a co-pilot.
    HC's secretary who saw part of it and heard vaguely their dialogue sat in her car and called her friend saying that President Han is simply too much, he called HC a chicken in a cage. Which escalated into President Han promising that HC can only work in c age that he created and never surpass him. SO both felt distressed and angry for HC who has such a bad fate.
    The enxt morning filming officially started, SQS came to the set in a good condition, while he was doing his make-up he brushed Weibo seeing comments under teh official post which sang praises to BXG as the male lead for his handsomness that with female lead they create a good pair, and more importantly the second male lead is also an eye candy, it's incredible to have handsome guys, it will be such a feast, but while second lead was getting praises Sun Xuan who plays third male lead was getting angry at the comment that discussed him, many are disappointed that he is not handsome at all, called him a newbie, unknown artist and book fans were also disappointed saying they're ready to climb the wall and betray their like for 3rd male lead. Of course SX was furious and was thinking that soon he will make his gf who plays female lead to cut his parts and add parts to him.
    When SQS left the make-up room BXG pushed the phone to agent and picked up script to sit straight and make it look like he's a pro, which only alerted his agent more. AGent already thought that her ancestor fell in love with an older person after meeting twice, he already wants to present himself in best shape, so she had nothing more but to warn him and ask why he acts this way while he himself said that he dislikes hypocritical people, while BXG said he wants to save this good image in the heart of the person, not to break his deram. Agent - How do you know about his dream? BXG - Well, I'm so smart, why don't I know (lol he totally misunderstood, both of them :D ). BXG tried to say that it's not what she thinks, but not to make SQS lose face as his fan he still kept shut about the fact why he thinks like that. Agent just promised to beat the manadire ducks if he dares.
    Jianming asked if SQS was nervous, but SQS who had an acting career could only assure that everything is fine.
    When SQS met the female lead and director, director asked if he could brew emotions and if anything they would take several shots, while Su Luo wanted to be sarcastic saying that she doesn't know if he can after all it's his first time filming. When SQS asked if they could read the lines she was distracted by Sun Xuan and left (what a good female lead).
    Sun Xuan of course wanted her to embarrass SQS while filming to which Su Luo agreed to. But when it came to filming and director called action SQS instantly transformed with feeling required by director that made several people lost: first was director, who looked at the agent and asked himself inside if that what is called a newbie nowadays, second was SQS's agent himself thinking that this boy has a lot of potential and third was Su Luo herself who stumbled while acting and couldn't bring out emotions so it wasn't SQS who got NG but her, but during next filming she collected her feelings and gave what was needed, while SQS wasn't shamed in the end.
    On the side BXG's agent complimented SQS for great acting, while BXG straightened thinking that it should be so, he's a fan of his, and he's also good at acting which made BXG look proud. This made BXG's agent feel the danger for SQS.
    SQS on the side decided to answer that he played with friends before that's why he is more profound on acting when he was asked if it's really his first time filming. Both by Su Luo who didn't like his answer that his acting is okay and Jianming, who complimented SQS for his acting and started to look at SQS differently.
    SQS approached BXG and asked for reading lines with him after all they have a scene soon, BXG even wanted to make his agent move to make place, but agent asked the assistant to get chair and even when assistant was asked get drinks SQS didn't want to bother with choice and asked for the same as BXG which made BXG misunderstand even further that SQS of course drinks the same as his idol (god he's more of a peacock than SQS, I thought no one will beat SQS in this department) and both read the lines twice understanding that both already memorized all lines and the script was more like a prop. BXG also tentively asked if he read interviews with him to which SQS casually said that yes (after all after crossing he did spend time on forums), but BXG even went on to test SQS and asked few questions about himself which SQS answered correctly but without any second thought. But BXG interpreted him as iron powder. But seeing how things develop the agent decided to interfere and talked about business, SQS tactfully retreated. Of course what the agent wanted him to see are old news, she just wanted to distance SQS from harm.

Honestly this BXG, his fantasy world is something... :D It's good if it will be actually good for SQS's development, since BXG might want to protect SQS from harm, but I can guess how HC will react if he ever finds out.

12. Hx776f62626c65

Reading List:
    Link
    this BXG might be the guy that will push HC to realizing what he really felt on SQS. Also again I liked how the brotherhood between Han brothers is portrayed in this novel. Its a breath of fresh air from your usual competitive brotherhood plot.

13. hy-d-ra

Reading List:
    Link
    That's why I say I can imagine HC's reaction to it, since BXG might pay attention to SQS as his own fan, which surely doesn't translate well to the people who surround him, the agent already misunderstood, but if BXG and HC will ever communicate and BXG will say that SQS knows his preferences etc. it will be a disaster XDDD HC will surely blow up.
    Han Yu and Han Cheng have one of the greatest bro relationship I've seen that also has enough screen time, there are great brothers in novels, but appear rarely, others may be disgusting like cliche fighting for power, but here is just teasing :D

14. hy-d-ra

Reading List:
    Link
    CHAPTER 41

The chapter is mostly about XiaoQi (the little white pet snake)
    After staying at the set for some time and returning to the hotel SQS saw a new acquanintance - small white snake from yesterday, BXG's pet snak XaioQi. Which almost habitually started to crawl up SQS's leg but he picked it up so it wrapped comfortably around the wrist and enjoyed itself.
    SQS decided to give it back but he and his agent didn't get any response after knocking the room of BXG so SQS could only send WeChat request.
    BXG felt that as his fan SQS really couldn't hold back, but next thing surprised him. SQS wrote him about his pet snake and he was devastated, he as a father to his little girl found that his XiaoQi actually went around to find herself a bf.
    Even his agent saw something is wrong and seeing that it was the snake around SQS's wrist she said that the snake likes him, thinking same as the owner. But BXG instead switched to that the little girl is still small and even though she's a snake if she was a person it'd be wrong. Which made his agent surprised, she preached about it for last two days seeing BXG's interest for SQS. So BXG basically was thinking what to do with this potential son-in-law and agent's reminder that SQS is older didn't stop.
    They got back took the snake and BXG had to ask few questions since SQS was a potential son-in-law, so he can't treat the snake badly and back in the room BXG was reprimanding the snake for going around forgetting her old father in the search for romance. To distract him agent reminded him he wanted to nap to be in best shape, but in the end his best shape wasn't appreciated, since SQS haven't noticed anything, but what was surprising that.. XiaoQi came/crawled to him again.
    And he had to send BXG a message again. Though by this time while he put the snake on the table and said how dangerous it was to crawl around etc he still found the snake really cute after few meetings.
    BXG who again got he message that his snake escaped lamented how she discarded this old father and decided not to beat mandarin ducks but instead help promoting feelings and asked assistants to collect all the snake stuff to send it to SQS.

The chapter is pretty short, it's more about several funny inner turmoils on XiaoQi being unfilial snake in search for love, which I haven't expanded, since I have such a headache right now and have no strength to type too much.

15. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    It was a funny chapter .
    Except for few people this novel has many interesting character especially my fav Han Yu and now BX with little snake

hy-d-ra likes this.
  16. ReaderReader

ReaderReader (◍•ᴗ•◍) [Important things must be said 2 times]

Reading List:
    Link
    @hy-d-ra thanks for your hard work and the spoilers , you really should add the bl/ yaoi / danmei in the tags

17. hy-d-ra

Reading List:
    Link
    CHAPTER 42

BXG is such a good boy actually :))) Despite his misunderstanding, but he's a good boy. So.
    While SQS was taking photos of Xiao Qi the room door was knocked and he got a visit from BXG assistants who carried terrarium, toys etc. and QYY (agent of BXG) came forward to ask SQS to take care of Xiao Qi, sinc ethey were busy and Xiao Qi herself found him several times. Although SQS was embarrassed, but he couldn't refuse a plea and knowing that Jianming's friend knows how to take care of snakes he agreed, so Xiao Qi stayed with SQS.
    Jianming who came later looked at this prince who in few days abducted male lead's pet with surprise about SQS capabilities. And also jokes that she is his white lady (I suppose it's a hint to a story where a white snake or just snake turns into a beautiful lady, mu knowledge is very limited, don't hit me).
    On the other end HC who finished showering kept looking at his phone which he checked frequently these days, but still he hasn't got any news or messages from SQS, as expected, when he left the house the wings grew hard and the old forest isn't needed anymore, who knows if it's going to be a green car next.
    He couldn't help it and called SQS.
    SQS: Hey
    HC - Listen, after only three days, his address has become like that, in another three days he will ask who he is.
    HC: What do you call me?
    SQS: Master driver?
    HC: Yu should call me 'brother'.
    SQS: Brother.
    HC: Having a good time, busy?
    SQS: It's okay, not too busy, just filming.
    HC: Not too busy. And can’t even think of calling your dear brother. Do you think it’s appropriate? I’ve worked so hard to sign a contract for you, so that you can start a new life.
    SQS: Why am I getting complains?

SQS thought back and with a bit of guilt that he actually relied on his previous habit of life before crossing, that he was in crews and he had no driver around and had no habit to contact people, so when he joined crew he basically turned back to previous ambience and forgot such things as contacting.
    SQS: I was wrong, I will review my behavior. I won't do it next time.
    HC: You want to have next time?
    SQS: No.

Only then HC was more or less satisfied and asked to report on car condition more often.
    SQS: Understood.
    HC: Well, you can report now.

SQS thought what he can report about? There's nothing to say about filming, it's all usual stuff.
    SQS: Today we filmed and there were also make-up photos, which were out today. Book fans seem to like it, so my Weibo gained fans.
    HC: You ave Weibo? What's the name?
    SQS: Same as my real name, aren't actors putting their names as Weibo accout names?
    HC: And for the book?
    SQS: I don't need Weibo to write a book!

Why does he need a Weibo for a yellow author. No!
    HC: How do your readers contact you?
    SQS: In comments and private messages.
    HC: So, have you missed me these three days?
    SQS: Of course I think of you, day and night
    HC: Really? I don't believe it.
    SQS: Why? You should be confident in your car
    HC: I want to, but what did my car do after it left me? In 72 hours never sent a message, how can I be confident?
    SQS: Believe in your charm!
    HC: Do I still have charm in your eyes? The charm is so good that you can still be energetic without contacting me for three days. Maybe searching for a new driver.
    SQS: Of course not. It used to be difficult. With such an excellent driver as you, I would not look for the next driver!
    HC: Your crew has no one suitable?
    SQS: Of course not!

SQS thought about most handsome BXG who was 17. He wouldn't name him.
    HC: Should I trust you?
    SQS: Of course, I will send you WeChat every day from now on.
    SQS: Are you ok at home?
    HC: Oh, it lasted 2 days, 22 hours and 36 minutes, you finally remembered asking me if I was okay.
    Shen Qingshu wanted to cry without tears. Obviously he didn't do anything, but Han Cheng's tone made him seem like a scumbag. He was wronged.
    HC: Of course I am fine, what can be wrong with me, I am not like someone flying high and full of energy, I just go to work normally, what can be bad?
    SQS: Really, that's good.
    HC: Okay? Sure enough, a heartless person looks good at everything.
    HC: Why don't you say anything?
    SQS: Don't dare.

Anyway SQS admitted that he was wrong and HC asked to say something nice to make up for it, but also requested for yellow stuff betweeb Cheng Han and Su Qing to which SQS refused but HC started to recite himself. To which SQS flushed.
    SQS: Enough! You are like this every day, no wonder your little car is running away!
    HC: Heh. That must be. I will take his freedom! Another day I will buy him a cage and lock him up!
    SQS: ???
    HC: Is it because I don’t give you enough gasoline? Are my driving skill not good enough?Not enough mountain roads I took you to see? I'm so good to you and you still want to run, believe it or not, I will get you back into the garage and ock down!
    SQS: Brother, you should know that Xu Qi and Shen Qingyu are not here now, you don't need to be like this!
    HC: Why do you talk like that, Qingqing, I don't show my feelings to you for outsiders to see, whether they are present or not, you are my most important baby.

SQS folded his hands cursing this suffocating love!
    Han Cheng had enough of amusement and let SQS go after so many days of complaints.
    Afte several days of shooting all things went well, he regularly reported to Han Cheng, while Jianming helped to take care of Xiao Qi.
    This evening there was a knock from Jianming who came with new itinerary and said that he play was changed, the female lead Su Luo came to director and screenwriter saying she was uncomfortable to play with SQS and asked to change the play, since she brough 1/4 of sponsorship they of course listened to her, but before because they had contract for a number of plays they gave 3rd male lead plays to SQS as substitution to original plays and took all his plays and gave it to Sun Xuan, SQS asked what relationship those two had, to everyone they said being friends but Jianming suspected they are in a relationship since they acted too intimate. Also Jianming asked not to feel sad about it, since he was nobody tight now he should not get sad, everything will be clear when the drama is released. SQS didn't get angry, he already knew what it was like to climb to the top. But it doesn't mean that he will feel completely comfortable with this, since he's not a saint, but he didn't plan to do anything and even if he had HC and President Cue he first of all didn't want to use HC who already helped him enough and also didn't want to disturb President Cue, since he doesn't want to create friction between the two, while calling president to help him even before he debuted.
    BXG who was sitting and waiting asked his agent where is his son-in-law (SQS), he doesn't like when people are late, but agent told him that yesterday there was a new itinerary released and SQS play was cancelled and given to the third lead. BXG asked her why she didn't say such important thing and stood up.
    *All names are MTL'd, not official translation

As I said BXG is a good boy :) He cares for his son-in-law. Damn he changed the naming so fast :D But als SQS is actually caring, though it's not obvious, but even if HC tells him a 100 times to contact him in case if something happens, he still doesn't want to impose on already bestowed goodwill of people and use more of it.

18. hy-d-ra

Reading List:
    Link
    CHAPTER 43

Get ready for the phenomen of each danmei novel - vicious female~ (I won't put the snake emoji here, since we actually have Xiao Qi and she is way cuter than the Su Luo girl).
    QYY tried to stop BXG from going, saying that if he defends him now and gets things back as they were it will help SQS only once here, but Su Luo will remember and might target SQS after this drama is over. But because SQS is now a son-in-law to BXG he can't stand aside and also Su Luo just went to screenwriter as an okay person never considering asking him if he is okay with such changes, so while Su Luo and Sun Xuan were flirting (I mean they fit each other, both disgusting ppl) SL saw BXG coming and asked if he had something, but BXG poured his opinion on her, never actually mentioning SQS, but stating the fact that he brought 80% of sponsorship, he doesn't care what she acts in other crews, but since he's here he won't allow the poor quality, but she risked the future popularity of this drama and changed it to however she liked and if she was ready to be responsible, because if it continues like this and drama thanks to book readers and others will end up unsatisfactory, he won't give her face and will tell everyone that it was her insistence that brought the biggest change to this drama.
    SL who for the first time was being scolded since becoming popular said that she doesn't want to play with SQS and what will it be in the end, but BXG argued that he can also not want to play with her and if she wants to play with Sun Xuan so much he can give her the opportunity, he will go to director and screenwriter, will wrap things up and change his male lead to Sun Xuan. And when the drama is filmed and the reporter will ask questions he will answer them truthfully.
    SL was made tp bend, but BXG didn't give in saying that she might angry and not convinced, but who made him more popular. SL asked if his fans knew what he looked like, but BXG said that yes and also he is underage, as his agents says in the second phase of puberty, so what does she want to do with a child?
    BXG turned back to QYY with proud chest and absolute victory, though QYY wondered why he feels proud about the whole puberty thing and not being ashamed. But BXG said that he just humbly accepted that QYY every day calls him a second grader.
    When SQS just woke up from the nap he got notice that his play changed again. He asked why, so Jianming shared the situation. Good thing his name never surfaced in the argument and he can later thank BXG.
    SQS took Xiao Qi after confirming via WeChat that BXG is in his room and went to his room, at the elevator he met SL who saw the pet snake, but as a gentleman SQS let her use elevator first and with the attention on the snake said it's just a pet snake, not poisonous. But it triggered SL regardless accusing why he brought a pet to the filming, dirtying her eyes etc and despite SQS trying to reason that it wasn't his she still went off on him. SQS realized that she just wants to vent her anger with whatever attitude he shows her, so he stopped caring (and she called the snake ugly and compared SQS and snake as both snakes and rats, like he didn't do anything actually same as the snake), since he've seen it all and he won't submit and be humble, since it won't make things better maybe even worse I'm not sure about the part he told her, something about to act like a femme fatale but nto being beautiful enough for it? he changed the phrasing, which wasn't anything big in wording but insulting in its' sense). SL's assistant and agent went off at SQS for his words and asked him to apologize, but because before SQS used I'm sorry I was wrong before he corrected him on non-beautiful femme fatale he said he already apologized ( :D here comes master of the word). SQS said that he is willing to apologize, but is it the same for Su Luo, if she was willing to apologize to him?
    SQS: There is no reason for me to apologize alone? How lonely is that? Two people apologize together, that is the real apology. Right?
    Assistant: Are you joking? Sister Su apologizing to you, who do you think you are?
    SQS: Then I need to apologize to Sister Su, who does she think she is?
    Assistant: Who do you think she is! Shen Qing Shu, when we talk to you, it's all about giving you face, do you understand?
    SQS: Do you want this face for yourself?
    Assistant: Of course!
    SQS: That's easy. *stretched his hand and pointed* Come on, you apologize to her. *looking at SL* Sister Su, you can start cursing people, just follow the same pattern as you just cursed me, your assistant wants it.
    SL: !!! SQS!
    SQS: I'm here, so don't call me, why do you miss me so much, your assistant wants this face, don't you want to give him a copy?
    Assistant: Shen Qingshu, you don't talk to our Sister Su like this!
    SQS: What did I say? Didn't you want the face, I kindly helped you out. No wonder Sister Su doesn’t like you and not giving you the face, you are so irrelevant!
    Assistant tried to push SQS but SQS stepped back and SL on the other hand wanted to slap him, but when SQS raised his hand to stop her it uncovered the snake on his hand and Xiao Qi feeling the danger also looked at the sourse of danger = Su Luo, which stopped SL from moving, but then she remembered that the snake is harmless, but still went off accusing that SQS wanted the snake to bite her, but SQS argued that if it wasn't for her wanting to hit him he wouldn't raise his hand and it woke the snake up and it let them meet. SL continued that she doesn't care saying that now she is frightened and he must deal with the snake or more precisely give her the snake to deal with it.
    But during the last argument the voice of Han Cheng sounded behind, SQS was surprised to find that the next elevator had HC and Jianming standing next to him. SQS walked to him in surprise.
    SL asked who he was, but HC simply said that he's SQS's driver and he is grumpy when somone tries to get in the way (ahahahahaha damn). But of course it didn't stop SL, she accused HC of being rude, entire SQS team being bad, demanded both to apologize and give her the snake. But Jianming intervened saying to SQS that BXG called him and asked him where he was, pushed both into elevator, ignoring SL's demands that he can't go anywhere (damn, she's so annoying, can we change her huh).
    SL's assitant who wanted to stop HC and SQS, was instead stopped by Jianming who told SL that first come, first serve, Teacher Xiaobai has been waiting for some time and they can't offend him. SL went off saying that Jianming is good too (in a bad sense of course) and entered the second elevator, but inside when out of sight slapped her assistant for being confused by few words from SQS.
    Assistant who was retaliated like that several times before had his own grievances, but stayed silent and then contacted director.

Asking HC to apologize, girl, if HC goes all out you'll be cold the next day. I often meet in reviews how danmei has little adequate females and mostly they are vicious like Su Luo, but we already have two green tea bags, we need female energy here for a change :D jokes aside I always want to question back - then how do you build conflicts without conflicting people? SL is the needed evil here. But damn, first time for me a girl is worse than an actual snake :D

19. hy-d-ra

Reading List:
    Link
    CHAPTER 44

HC and SQS went down in the elevator and HC asked if this is the actual turn of events unlike what he reports him, SQS felt guilty, but said usually that girl was all ok, only today she decided to confront him and he already solved everything
    Jianming sent a message how all is clear and HC can come up to take a rest. HC asked what he's going to do, so SQS explained he'll get the pet back and showed the small white snake and when he's done he'll come back. HC wonders if it's the same snake that Su Luo talked about, while the snake looked harmless. But where did he get it, so SQS had to say he helped to raise it, but HC had the sour smell asking who and SQS already not knowing how HC has no confidence talked about BXG who is 17 y.o.
    Looking at the snake HC asked why it behaves, so SQS proudly said that maybe he is Xu Xian, but HC insisted that he is Xiao Qing, after all he has same name. So the jokes are all about it that although SQS insisted that he's a man, in thousand of reincarnations you can change gender etc.
    (Note: To get this reference you need to know Legend of the White Snake. Since in basic story Xu Xuan is the beloved to the white snake lady, and Xiao Qing is a good sister who was rescued by the White Snake)
    SQS was flustered and snorted for HC to go back and not affect his work and HC asked if his job is to see the snake's old man? (lol BXG turned into old man). So HC joked to bring a Leifeng pagoda next time (in the legend the white snake lady was imprisoned in this pagoda. That's why SQS told him he's too cruel). HC sent the snake and Xiao Qing to see the father.
    When SQS saw BXG he thanked him for this time and showed him the white snake, but actually BXG called him son-in-law, later corrected to future son-in-law and explained since his girl, the white snake, likes him so much so he's future son-in-law, which made SQS surprised that again the legend of white snake.
    SQS cautiously said that he's just a human and the snake is 1000 years away from obtaining wisdom, but BXG said that kids can. So SQS had to say that he's a law abiding citizen in republic of China and the two better live their own lives. BXG confirmed that he dislikes it, to which SQS refused saying the race is different, that he's shallow person bound by race, despite BXG profound phrase that love is never bound by race. But SQS went for the kill saying he treats the snake as a friend ( :D lol what am I reading I cry).
    BXG decided t drop the son-in-law matter ad said that when they're frirneds now he can call him uncle. SQS: ....
    SQS and BXG talked how they should address each other and talked a bit and leaving Xiao Qi behind he went back, but before asking Xiao Li to bring BXG his stuff back he got visitors, Su Luo, Sun Xuan, SL's assistant and some crew members. From the get-go SL accused him to raise snakes and instigating them to attack her and the crew member asked SQS to give the snake and apologize with Sun Xuan repeating like a parrot and saying isn't SQS a psychopath to raise a snake (I mean dude, you're the one).
    SQS played as if he lost the pet and was about to go search fearing the snake might scare BXG, walked outside followed by SL's assistant and met HC and Jianming. HC grabbed his hand asking what he's doing and SQS whispered that he's playing~ and said that he invites him to watch the play, director, screenwriter and actor is his only little car.
    SQS pulled ppl along and started acting saying he's scared that BXG might be scared to death, what should he do. HC looked and asked himself if the play already started, isn't he too fast to enter into the role. SL snorted thinking SQS's dead
    BXG heard a knock and thought it was SQS with incubator so he unsuspectingly opened the door only to see the trio. SL screamed and pointed at the snake while Sun Xuan tried to reach out and catch it, but BXG asked what he was doing. But Sun XUan said that he shouldn't be scared he will catch this disgusting creature, it's because SQS brought such a thing to the crew, would a normal person raise a snake. BXG: !!! what did he say? And SL's assistant added to the drama saying that just now SQS instigated the snake to bite SL and if it wasn't for her fast reaction she'd be on her way to the hospital, only people with unhealthy minds would raise snakes. SL added on top that SQS is deliberate so he can loose the snake and when BXG gets scared SQS will come over and save the day/beauty. But she will call the crew chef and ask them to cook the snake soup, so SQS won't design again.
    SQS watched with relish that the effect was what he wanted to see, same was HC who looked at close at this masterpiece.
    SQS came and called for Xiao Qi, which instigaed the crowd to say few more things. But SQS winked at BXG and kept playing, saying the his pet went loose and BXG supported the play that it was okay. But SL said that SQS is deliberate. BXG nodded, so SL turned to SQS and said that see you don't know good or bad, with how BXG helped him on the front foot he calculated BXG at the hind foot.
    SQS played the white lotus and asked BXG to believe him. SL expected BXG to not believe, and as long as BXG hates SQS things will be good. But BXG said he believes, which made SL unbelievable. Despite hearing BXG say that all pets are friends, but SL said that snake is the most disgusting pet. But BXG retorted calling SL the disgusting one, snakes are also pets and he also saw the legend of the white snake when he was a kid and this white snake is one from his dreams so he asked SQS to bring it to play. SQS said he was glad but pretended to be pitiful that it will become a snake soup, so BXG said that if they dare! BXG turned to SX and asked if he wants to eat other people's pets, is he still a human? SX tried to defend that it's a snake, but BXG told him to shut up, how can he say things like snake soup in front of animal activists, and called him an ugly human. SQS asked if he doesn't find snakes disgusting and that people who raise them are abnormal, but BXG retorted how can such a cute pet be disgusting? and SQS is a kind person, unlike some, he looked at SL, who have human form but disgusting heart. Only then SQS turned to SL and asked if she still wants to catch the snake, but BXG interrupted that if she dares. But SL really didn't dare. SQS turned to BXG and said that for paying for this life-saving grace he will give the snake to him, otherwise he fears it will not escapte the fate of becoming a snake soup one day. BXG played a happy person calling SQS the cutest person and claiming him a best friend. Which left others speechless. BXG turned and asked others to hurry up and apologize to his friend and his pet for calling them disgusting and abnormal and those who scolded happily now apologize.
    HC outside this circle watched the scene with relish and thought he now understand why his brother refuses to delete the video, it's actually so much fun to watch it like this and the little car in his play just made these people to apologize through their teeth. If his friends WY, YMY and ZJM all have same experience watching he may start collecting money for selling tickets.

:D BXG is not only a good boy, but a smart boy, he caught up the play and had the chance to call all these people disgusting to their faces and the situation turned tides in such a cool way. But I also died for HC's reaction, he has sense of humor :D

20. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Hc as ml always gave a fresh breath of air .

Ddragonesse and hy-d-ra like this.