Resolved A highschool teacher protagonist with a bit of mystery.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by morranstillscaresme, Jan 25, 2021.

1. morranstillscaresme

morranstillscaresme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay so, it's a manga i found on a whim a year ago. the main protagonist of the manga is
    highschool teacher, the dude is literally emotionless. the school that the mc works at has one
    particular class that is extremely troublesome and a pain of the ass that consisted of
    arrogant and annoying female students, however most of those students have extremely have
    high backgrounds that couldn't be easily dealt with by the school, making it hell for other
    teachers to teach them. So that class had the reputation of making teachers quit their jobs
    because of their hellish behaviour, with no other teacher wanting to teach that class, they
    turned to MC for help, and with his 'i-dont-fucking-care' attitude, he accepts.

I barely remember all the events that happend but i do remember some stuff very clearly and i dont know
    if this is a weird fever dream or not, basically, the students scoffed at their new teacher and tried to make it
    hell for MC, but he wouldn't budge, so one of the girls, which was a model/idol? harrased MC and tried to have sex
    with MC and frame him for raping her. But her plan wasn't succesfull and her reputation also plummeted. And there was also
    this other girl who was extremely suicidal on the 'camp chapter' and almost got killed but was prevented because MC helped her.

And there is also a mystery behind the MC's background, on the chapters i remembered, one of the students
    found a news from years ago and had the same features and name as the mc, and that news was about a fucking killer.

This manga always managed to float on my head and its been bugging me for months, i tried to find it but
    i couldnt, please help me feed my unending curiosity

2. heavenlytribulation

heavenlytribulation [One Feared by All]

Reading List:
    Link
    1st grade class a of monster

3. morranstillscaresme

morranstillscaresme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just checked it, and it is! thank you so much, ive been dying to read this shit for months but couldnt find it. so thank youu