Spoiler First Miss Reborn * 品嫡女

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by samira01, Jul 21, 2020.

1. samira01

samira01 ♥**MangaLover** ♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: First Miss Reborn * 品嫡女
    [​IMG]
    Description
    When she was hit by labor pain, what greeted her wasn't words of comfort but vile accusations of infidelity.
    Killed in defense of her unborn baby, she vowed to take revenge on them all...and God granted her a second chance.
    However, it seems that she's not the only one brought back. Who's that silver-haired guy in mask? Why does he seem to know her every move, yet still willingly provide unconditional help regardless?

Original Webtoon

Raw available: https://ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/643654 up to chapter 97

I was looking for new series to read and I found this one and it's based on a novel, so my question???!!! is this novel good, does it has a good plot?? Please let me know anyone..., I'm looking for new series to read but don't want to waste my precious time of course!! Thanks

Be In Touch!

samira01

Raven Evernight and Yui Keiko like this.
  2. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the manga she doesn’t waste too much time playing with the villains and makes sure they don’t have any peace of mind. So far after her rebirth it’s been a good read

3. samira01

samira01 ♥**MangaLover** ♥

Reading List:
    Link

Thank, thank you very much for your help. I appreciate the help, this is the information I was looking for....
    Take care

Be In Touch!

samira01

4. Merumeruni

Merumeruni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler about this one?? Anyone?? Please?

5. neru74

neru74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mandyj likes this.
  6. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the link, although i can’t read chinese, just looking at the retributions is satisfying. Unfortunately, the first link is only free until ch37 and the rest are locked.. hoping that the new link has more free raws.

7. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    I just started the manga and I really want her to get revenge after the baby thing that’s just too cruel any spoilers on how she deals with them?

8. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the dad an idiot he only has 1 son to inherit his family and he’s bullying that sons sister and mother for a trash daughter what’s the reason?

9. psychofreak

psychofreak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been following this manhua on and off and so far, this is one of the few MLs that's decent(for a manhua). It seems to imply he was in love with FL even in the previous life, but he died early, iirc even before her, so this life, he's being proactive in supporting her. It's fun seeing FL thwart all the schemes her sister does. Also fun to watch the fourth prince squirm and get rejected by her. Also her brother apparently isn't related to her by blood.

Svitlanak likes this.
  10. nserious

nserious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes this has a novel called "Legitimate Daughter of the Minister". It is fully translated and you can find it on BabelNovel.
    [So yeah as the manhua suggests, the ML did indeed love the FL in the past life. But he was too late in the past life to marry her and she was already engaged to the fourth prince. I forgot exactly why he was too late, either it was because he was exiled by his father at that time and could not ask his father for the marriage, or he was sent to fight and by the time he got back the FL was engaged to fourth prince. So the ML could not do anything and instead had to watch her get married to the fourth prince. Later on when the FL becomes empress and the fourth prince (who is now King) imprisons her and accuses her of doing things she did not do, the ML would always plead for her to the court officials. Essentially no one believed her except the ML. Now you have a pregnant FL being imprisoned and left alone living a horrible life. She gives birth to her baby who is immediately killed right in front of her. After that she is left alone living in a horrible shed with horrible conditions. And the ML is also imprisoned and tortured by the fourth prince. The fourth prince would take a knife and stab the ML daily. At the end of their past life, basically the ML gets his head chopped off, and then the FL's step sister takes that head and shows it to the FL right before she dies as well. The ML loved the FL throughout his past life until the day he died, he did not love anyone else or marry anyone. ]

Last edited: Jan 25, 2021
  11. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. nserious

Reading List:
    Link
    Mandyj likes this.
  13. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil thi how everyones end is. Also do they nit learn

14. ShadowKissedRoza

ShadowKissedRoza Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Ml is a truly honorable man. We need more like him in the world :aww::blobokhand:

Alniyat and Rose Nightingale like this.
  15. omgsijin

omgsijin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why is the novel not listed on NU? could anyone please share the link to raw novel or the chinese novel title of it, it seems the chinese title of the manhua and the novel are not linked together T.T

16. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did the fourth prince imprison and accuse FL? Spoilers pls:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

a_b likes this.
  17. nserious

Reading List:
    Link
    Chinese novel title: 一品嫡女
    Chinese novel link (raw): https://www.xbiquge.cc/book/14567/

English Novel Title: Legitimate Daughter of the Minister
    Free up to 670: https://www.novelhall.com/legitimate-daughter-of-the-minister-9154/
    Official (completed): https://babelnovel.com/books/legitimate-daughter-of-the-minister
    You need bricks to continue reading on babelnovel but it is fairly easy to get bricks daily so it's possible to read the whole book for free.

omgsijin and Celebrianna like this.
  18. nserious

Reading List:
    Link
    The FL loved the fourth prince and was doing everything she could to help the fourth prince become the next emperor. But the fourth prince never loved the FL. The fourth prince knew how much the FL loved him but she was never more than just another chess piece for him to become emperor. So the fourth prince does his best to make advantage of that love the FL has for him by making her do things for him. Eventually when she has no use, the fourth prince decides to use the FL to get rid of one of his biggest obstacles (the ninth prince). By imprisoning and accusing the FL, he can not only get rid of her since he never even loved her, he can also get the ninth prince implicated and get rid of him too.

19. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    @nserious , do you know the ending of the novel? It seems like a very long story. From the reviews I see some say they didn’t like the ending and I also saw that some say they disliked the amnesia plot for male lead.

20. nserious

Reading List:
    Link
    No I do not know the ending of the novel. I read up to about chapter 1000. I plan on continuing and finishing the story soon, but obviously it'll take some time since there are still 732 chapters to read, assuming it is all worth reading. Yeah I saw some people say the ending wasn't that good but it wasn't that bad either. Initially I only wanted to read to finish one of the arcs in the manhua but then I continued reading to get to the amnesia plot because I was interested in seeing what happens and how it is resolved. But apparently that part of the novel is somewhere around chapter 1450, so I still have some reading left to do before I get there. It is crazy to think of the amnesia plot for the male lead, knowing how much he is in love with the FL, but yeah I guess these amnesia plots are somewhat common to extend any manhua/novel.

Celebrianna likes this.