Resolved I forgot the manga title!

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by ayaa_, Jan 26, 2021.

1. ayaa_

ayaa_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys! I need your help. I feel like I probably read too many isekai reborn manga that I don't know whether I mixed up two stories at the same time therefore I can't find the manga or I really just forgot the title.

The story is about the fl who's betrayed by her fiancee in her pastlife, and turns out it was several lifes and with the same guy who's also reborn at the same time. And then suddenly in the last life she remembers the first life when she was betrayed and she met the guy again this time and he was a king or prince and she was one of his bride candidate? And she found a ring in buried in the castle ground and turns out the ring was the ring he had from the last life and that ring was worn by a woman and she saw it and that's what made her misunderstood that he's married in the last life. I reaaally forgot anything between it and can't remember the title or the name, at all!! Pls help mee I can't sleep trying to remember the title! It's freaking 3am rn

2. Owl1412

Owl1412 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since I Became a Saint, I'll Do Whatever I Want with My Second Life?

3. ayaa_

ayaa_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes!! Thank you very muchh

4. ayaa_

ayaa_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Update: turns out there's one other title about the betrayed in several lifes before and it's about a hero and the girl is sort of a saintess too and they need to fight a demon king and i forgot about the rest