Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    Did original Cale get krs’s powers after taking his body then?

2. angie_sash

angie_sash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Nadeth

Nadeth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope author will be fine ...:blobscream:
    I want to see Cale get a new wind AP :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

4. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobscream::blobscream::blobscream: it's understandable why but it's just so:blob_teary: and it was getting better on Jour's part....... Author please take hope will be back on March:blobangel:

Thank you Angie for this update!:blobsmile:

5. angie_sash

angie_sash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's a rough machine translation of the author's announcement:

Serialization days means the number of times the author release chapters per week. The author used to release 5 chapters a week (M-F), but has changed it last year to 3 chapters per week (M-W-F).

Asya.M, Biruuu, MiraJane and 11 others like this.
  6. diti.ing

diti.ing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My fellow brethren, let us all reread and analyze all our current mysteries as we wait for the holy day of March 10th.

Do not let the spoiler thread go silent till then, for it is our holy duty.

lady-kyo, Marvie18, ZuraZura and 8 others like this.
  7. Azurite Blue

Azurite Blue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In chapter 423, there was conversation between LSH and KRS/Cale ,

[The two of them scoffed while looking at each other. Cale brushed his hair back. His hair and hand were both covered in blood and ashes, but that wasn’t important.

“Are you dead or alive?”

‘What is your current status?’

“That is something you don’t need to know.”

“I guess you mean it’s going to be bad for me if I know.”

“You punk, you always have something to add on when you can just understand and keep it to yourself.”

“It’s my specialty.”

“You never like to lose. Always giving me a headache.”

“I don’t have such a power.”]

Does this mean LSH and CJS really have become a part of the Superior species as predicted by Jour in her diary????:hmm::hmm::hmm:

Mintyice777, Asya.M, Biruuu and 7 others like this.
  8. Akimashta

Akimashta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the update! It's sad to see that she'll take kinda a two-month break but health and family always comes first!

Also, am I the only one excited for a) the author saying this is the first book for Cale, which probably means she has in her plans to write more books for him like for example the life of Og!Cale in KRS's body? and b) we are just starting the second half of the book?! I believe now in the Cale will fight against the gods' theories which weren't so far-fetched before.

9. K3I

K3I Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, it looks like tcf will not be finished yet even after WS is beaten! The first story is in the second half, which means that there is going to be a second or maybe even third story!? I am excited. I was worried about what to do when tcf finished...

10. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    If krs gets his body back I hope it’s clean and still pure the whitestar usually villains like him use and abuse women to vent their anger it’s done a lot by authors to make you hate the bad guy more

11. Notcooked Potato

Notcooked Potato New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a reason for why ws want to turn Cale into a dragon slayer?

carpe_diem275, HC and kurohamukami like this.
  12. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    Ive also been wondering about this, why is he looking for someone who can replace him? Does he just hate dragons? Or maybe he can somehow pass off his curse?

Slacker Wannabe likes this.
  13. Chercee08

Chercee08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Since Cale’s first story has entered the second half"

This part reminds me of this
    • Arm is the name of the organization that goes against Cale's group in Trash of the Count's Family. As the name suggests, the arm is just one limb. It is part of a larger organization—the "body" of which is the unknown original evil organization.
    Is there a chance that Cale's 2nd story has something to do with "body" of this organization, or the body itself is the W.S? If the "body" is not the W.S, do you think this has something to do with OR!cale's Mom family? OR!Cale's mom family is from the main (branch) family, then since cale is getting more famous, they (Themes Family) heard about him and W.S. one of their subordinate and "study species/experiment/sample" (since they love studying Time, W.S is perfect species to study), so they (Thmes Family) search everything about Cale then found out he is the son of one of their own, one who runs away(?) That's why Deruth doesn't know much about her, she is hiding?

Any just reading that line (cale's first story) means their is more story for cale right? A girl can hope:aww::blobnosebleed:

14. Chercee08

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe he wants someone to pass his curse and be god, ....

15. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, so CJS just recommended the book to KRS but did not actually read it? The information is all jumbled in my brain

A.145.a likes this.
  16. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    What if Cale is a fallen god and all of these events are just a way to gain back all his powers, that is the ancient powers?

LOL this is farfetch. I read too much QT novels

17. Chercee08

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, but not exactly recommend that book, but he is the reason why KRS loves to read on his day off. If I'm not mistaken he suggested to KRS to read books, because KRS always think about their "job"...

HC and A.145.a like this.
  18. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the body is still WS but I feel their will a new villain that will appear after. If think about those time traveling rules. If you change the past the future will change but the question is for the better or worst?!

If think of the 1st time all hope is lose chaos and destruction spears the land as WS achieve his dream and even a 20yrs war with him did not change the adds CH and group had. That lead the GODs to make a drastic decision to turn back time and find someone who could stop WS.

I feel like the Thames Family is hiding something that should not be know in away like a Padora's box that must never be open or disaster will come out. And base on Cales instinct during the time he read the dairy he sense something big will happen in near future after the WS thing!

One thing is for sure Cale has long journey a head of him & his slacker dream once again will on hold fly farther a way:blob_coffee: once he travels again. I still want to know who is KRS supposed to be in BoaH I still feel his is directly connected to Jour.......

Last edited: Jan 27, 2021
  19. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    I prefer he doesn't get back to original body I agree on the purification and only a few truly knows his body looks like but WS use it for so long who knows what he is doing with it.

I don't think Cale would want to since he promised ogCale that he will live a life as him. I would rather see may hidden away preserve?! (Creepy idea) or better yet buried in peace.

xxdjynxx and Raven Evernight like this.
  20. Kristal

Kristal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "...Cale’s first story has entered the second half...".

Guy, I fear for your slacker life.:hmm: