Forgotten Title Hello! I forgot the name of the novel I've read. PLz help

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by justforamin, Jan 27, 2021.

1. justforamin

justforamin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't usually read many novels, only from time to time when I am bored. Recently, I remembered some novel which I've read(a year ago, or so) but didn't finish reading because it was still ongoing. However, I couldn't remember its name.(and am a fool for not bookmarking the novels I read) So the things I remember are following(it might be a little gibberish, sorry):
    It was a Chinese romance novel. More of a slice of life genre and family centered. FL was a woman around her thirties if I recall correctly. Her husband was a very rich and wealthy person. They had a little boy who went to kindergarten. At first she didn't remembered them. FL probably worked in the field of music. She also had a younger half-sister and had some complicated drama with her tracing back many years ago. And she had an elder sister which was more normal. Their family business was a restaurant. Her husbands family business was wine making. When FL and her family went to the bigger villa in their hometown, their little boy ate mandarin and got a stomachache.
    The second one:
    Also Chinese novel. FL worked in the entertainment industry. ML too. He was a top actor, whereas she was a third rate actress. For some reason, she has extremely good luck and wears a magic bracelet? Okay, she adopted a little boy, turns out it was her and ML's biological son. I suppose she also had some drama with her family. They go to some island in order to film TV show. Then they get closer. I suppose it was inside a novel.

2. Sourwer.XDD

Sourwer.XDD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. justforamin

Reading List:
    Link
    OOhhh, that's it. Thank you very much!

4. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    The first one is She Becomes Sweet and Cuddly

But, the second one I'm not too sure. I could only think of the CEO's Villainous Childhood Friend or Daily Life of the Villain's Mother (I'm not so sure because I can't recall the island part) if the MC is lucky, the MC in CEO's VCF is an extremely lucky person, people tend to find money because of her

nightcore34 and justforamin like this.
  5. justforamin

Reading List:
    Link
    CEO's Villainous Childhood Friend I think it's this one. Thank you!

6. Yaoikun

Yaoikun The other Red Siblings | Cursed Black Knight

Reading List:
    Link